Teach Me A Lesson (18+ virtualoo and Arekushisu)

virtualoo

Adrian waited in the home economics room for his study session, knowing his home economics tutor was soon to come in to help him with classes. You are lucky you are cute..He thought to himself as he tied back his long raven black hair, his sea blue eyes peeking out from the long strands. Adrian pushed back the sleeves of his short sleeve dark green t shirt even more so as he kept waiting.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• virtualoo

Rin sighed hiking his back up onto his shoulder pushing his brown hair out of his eyes and away from his glasses. They were a black frame and not too big on his face, a small pair to show his big green eyes. He was a small boy yet he was already in college at the ripe age of 19. He sighed again and pushed open the door to the small classroom, he did part time as a tutor. He pulled on his shirt which hung loose to his body showing off his collar bones and a pair of jeans which were black and skinny. He sat down his things and smiled at the person, "Hello, My name is Rin I'll be your Tutor from today on till you no longer need the help." he said holding out his hand for a handshake.

You look even cuter in person..I'm going to be needing help for a long time..Adrian thought to himself as he extended his hand in return. "Adrian" He said in response after the handshake. He was plenty good to not need him but having this time just with the other was wonderful. Was it weird? Sure it may be..but he wasnt being pervy about it was he?

Rin blushed lightly seeing the other male turn around, he had flawless features. He had full lips, jet black hair, and well built shoulders. He sat down across from him smiling softly, "A-alright tell me what you need help on! I'm not good only for this class but any class or subject you need help in." he said hoping the male didn't take that wrong. He looked over at the boy over his glasses pulling up his bag next to him on the chair.

Even your blush is cute...I am going to like tutoring for once..even if it's not needed. "All of these terms in the book here.." He said, brushing his hand up against the others as he reaches for his book. "Half of these terms I don't understand.."

Adrian mumbled as he flipped through the pages.

Rin blushed and nodded moving to the boys side and he leaned over him pointing out the words in the book. "Alright all of these words have the meanings in the back of the book, basically I can help you if the definitions aren't straightforward enough." he said softly moving and flipping to the back of the book explaining the words as he went along pointing out the definitions of each. "Oh Adrian I can help you with anything you know, so if you have outside school work you need help on just bring it in and me and you can work on that." he said pushing up his glasses. "a lot of my kids have online classes they need help with." he said softly and laughed, "I'm just assuming you may have some too." he said softly.

"I have plenty of outside work..I wouldn't want to bother you with it at school. Maybe we should just do the tutoring at my place next time?" Adrian said with a smile. He tried not to think of dirty thoughts..with some tutoring in anatomy. He shook the thought from his head as he closed the book. "Good start" Adrian complimented the other as he looked at those eyes hidden behind glasses

Rin laughed and nodded smiling at the other male, "Yea! Or my place, I live alone so no one would bother us and you would be able to work diligently without any distractions." he said thinking a moment. "How about next week on Saturday you can come over around noon and we'll get started?" he asked blushing lightly as he noticed Adrian's eyes moving to his making him look down and fiddle with his strap on his bag. "So, I'll see you then Adrian?" he asked looking back up to him smiling slightly. He was always happy to have a new student, to have someone new to get to know, after his sessions were cancelled he usually was closer to the student than he was in the beginning. "I hope we can become good friends!" he said tilting his head and smiling.

"That sounds good" Adrian said with a small smile and a nod. Now he got to go to the others house? He would have to try and control himself there. Maybe he won't look so cute and tempting that day..so he wouldnt get the strong urge to kiss him. The blush right now wasnt helping..he wanted to see more cute blushes and smiles. "I guess that ends it for today then" Adrian said as he got up.

Rin laughed softly and held his books against his chest the boy stood making him tower over him and he had to look down. "Even now you are still taller than me..." he said softly under his breath so the other couldn't hear. "I'll see you tomorrow then? At noon?" he said smiling. "Maybe after we study we can grab something to eat! Cause its saturday anyway why not go get some lunch after studying." he smiled happily and rubbed his eyes pushing the hair out of his face as he did so.

'Thats sounds good to me, I looked forward to it" Adrian smiled as he had all of his stuff packed. He looked forward to sharing both of those meals with him. "So where do you think we should go?" He asked curiously, wondering where he would get to spend time with the other.

Rin shrugged slightly looking up at Adrian, "I was thinking my house cause I live alone and we wouldn't have to worry about anyone disturbing us. Plus I don't feel scared of you so...I don't mind you intruding some. And then i could either cook or we can go out! I don't mind...just I don't have a lot of friends so when I do have someone to be with for the day I take advantage of every minute I get..." He said slightly sad his eyes looking down and then he sighed turning around. "I have free period the rest of the day sooo I can actually leave now or I can stay with you if you would like. I don't want to get in the way of your friends.." he said lightly pushing the door to the library closed behind them. They walked into a big hall and he smiled softly at the other.

"No wonder you are tutoring me in home economics, you can really cook good food I bet" Adrian smiled, feeling so happy and giddy around the other. He should act tougher but he couldn't help it. "I can't wait to see what you make.." He smiled as well at the idea of being alone with the other too.

Rin laughed softly and he pushed his glasses up, "So I'm cooking?" He laughed lightly and smiled. "Alright I don't mind being in the kitchen. But what if you don't like the food I prepare?" He asked looking up at the other. They had began to walk down the hallway to the doors which led outside. Rin considered them friends even though it was a "student/teacher" relationship. He sighed lightly listening to Adrian speak as he looked out the windows which made up the wall to their right which showed the courtyard which had tons of flowers blooming on it.

"You are tutoring me in home economics..I assume you are a good cook" Adrian laughed, even if he himself was a good cook and didnt need it he has to assume the other is good enough. "Flowers came up early..and a lot of them.." Adrian said, looking for some words to say to the other while being nice.

Rin smiled softly and he walked to the window stopping and looking out it into the small park, "Yes...I love gardens...I think they are beautiful." he said softly his eyes had a hint of wonder in them yet also a since of love for the things that sat just behind the glass. He loved to plant flowers and watching them grow. "Ah sorry...blanked out for a moment." he laughed softly and blinked up to Adrian. "So I'll see you tomorrow? I think i'll go home now I have a headache." he waved about to leave.

"You are..' Adrian said just after the other was talking about beauty. He realized what he saw and had to cover himself up quickly and this awkward silence. 'You are...going to get a bigger one so just get home" Adrian said, turning to go home himself.

Rin heard the faint sound of the 'you are' and his heart sped up slightly, he didn't know why but that was weird to him. To be called beautiful but he kind of liked it. No one had ever called him that, "Thank you...AH wait!" he said and pulled on the others arm slightly. "Here is my number." he said handing him his card that he used to give to parents of children if they needed to contact him. "That way you can text me if you need me to meet up with you or not. Or tell me if you need to cancel an appointment or something." he smiled then waved before he turned to leave. "Please don't be a stranger! We will be seeing a lot of each other till you can get those grades up!" he smiled and giggled softly.

"That..thats nice..Here, hang on" Adrian said, pulling out his cellphone as he texted the number on the card with the message..

-It's Adrian-. 'Now you have mine so you can call me if you need to..same reasons" Adrian smiled, wondering how long he can keep up not knowing. He had to be patient and pretend like he didnt know..

Rin laughed looking down at his phone. "Alright! Call me if you need me! Or if you just need to talk! I'm here!" he said and waved to his new friend leaving the building walking to his car. He yawned softly and started the car leaving to go to his apartment. He really didn't know why he was so giggly around Adrien but he was and he sorta was freaked out by it. He knew that Adrian probably just was being really nice to him and he couldn't help laugh about it. He opened the door into his home and sighed putting the keys to his car on the counter locking the door behind him. "Long day..." he said before going to the fridge and pulling out some strawberries and a plate.

(Sorry this was long overdue xp)

Adrian couldnt stop thinking about that kid as he made his way back home. He didnt pay attention to anything around him as he walked by everything and ended up in his room without being aware of how much time past. He didnt see what was so fascinating yet he couldnt get him off his mind. He put on some softer music and closed his eyes to help him relax

Rin sighed and laid down on his bed pulling out homework and setting his phone next to his books. He wasn't really wanting to study but he really needed to for an upcoming test he had coming up. He yawned the fatigue that was growing in him was catching up to him as he got comfortable. He sighed and started to read but soon enough he started to flutter, his eyes getting heavy and the book slipping out of his hands and onto the bed. He laid his head down and soon enough he was dead asleep.

(It's okAy!!)

-the next day- Rin blinked awake and yawned laughing softly for today he had a lunch date with Adrian and he was excited for it! He pushed off his bed and got dressed, he began cleaning his room babe cause he was coming over and he didn't want him to see anything, well not like he would be in the room but yea. He laughed softly and yawned again going into the kitchen and getting some cereal, he knew the other would call him or text him when he was ready to come over. Be didn't even care if he came early or not!

(Ok :3)

Adrian looked down at his phone as he wondered whether he should call the other now. If he called right this second, did it seem too desperate? No, they had plans so it was only natural to call for the lunch date now. Adrian dialed the number and waited for him to pick up. "Hey Rin, Its Adrian. Still a good time for the lunch date?" He asked with a small smile.