I Need Your Touch {Key And Cheput}

Key-Tokki

Ichiru watched Gin who nodded and follow his gaze to the place that the big fox left before. He tilt his head as Gin advice him to not come to this wood alone. "but I'm already familiar with spirit and the kind, and I'm not afraid of them even I curious about their life." he said boldly but then got silence and cover his mouth when realize he almost babling about his wonder about the spirit in front of him. He looked away and felt his face get hot and flushed. He even stumble while following Gin to out of the wood, still awkward by his last act. He lift his head as Gin talk again. "o-okay, I will come tomorrow." he stuter and felt more awkward when found Gin look at him. "y-yeah! I promise." he smiled, try to assure the other who seems doubt to him. "bye Gin, see you later. Ah, is it okay if I came at afternoon? Because I have to do some search for my school work." he waited the other to answer as look around him and try remember the place.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key-Tokki

• CheputChan19

Gin nodded slowly as he began to walk away from the human, just before he was out of view he turned around and smiled warmly at the other, and waved goodbye. Then he turned again and disappeared into the woods, he found that waiting for tomorrow to come was taking forever. Nothing changed in his life, the same thing happened every single day, but today was different, and because today was different, tomorrow was going to be different, things could change. Maybe he could finally slip out of the continously endless loop that he had been living on for so long. He found himself at the river, allowing his feet to dangle in, he sighed ot himself. What was he doing? HAnging around a human could be a death sentance for him, and he knew that, but for some reason, he knew that he was still going to be there tomorrow, and that fact made a small smile cross the spirits lips. The next day, he found himself sitting on the steps, waiting for the human by 8 am, knowing fully well that the other would not be there until much later, but he was just bouncing with excitement.

Ichiru start to walk toward the mountain try to found the villa, though he doesn't know where is it. After a couple of minutes, he saw a large house that the only building in that place and run toward it. He sigh in relief as found Taro is sitting on the bench in front of the villa. The green-eyed male waved his hand to Taro who looked worried when see him. He just say that he got lost and never mentioned about the silver-haired spirit. Ichiru walk to his room after that and change his soaked clothes then lay himself on the bed.

He try to sleep but didn't success. 'why Gin never talk much... Is he still afraid about me... But somehow I like his calm face though it always covered with the mask..' he growl and ruffled his hair in frustation. He think about that spirit again! Many question flowing in his mind but he couldn't answer that. The next morning, Ichiru follow the other student to work on his task and hope time passed fast. The city boy couldn't hold his excitement when his work done and take his jacket, plug his earphone and walk toward the step where is he meet with Gin. Even his step turn out to run because he unpatient to meet the silver-haired spirit. Suprised cross his face when he found Gin already waiting him on the step, and waved at him.

Gin managed not to fall asleep, usually if he was sitting in one place for to long his mind would wonder off and he would find himself dozing for a number of daze. There was once a time that he nodded off for what he thought was a few hours and found out later that he had fallen asleep for many days. A large fear of his now was falling asleep one day and not waking back up again. The moment that he saw the same familar human face a soft smile of relief spread over his face. For a moment there, he was worried that the human was not going to come. He pushed himself off of the step that he was sitting on and raised a hand to wave to the other. "You came, I am glad to see humans are trustworthy." He stated simply, though his voice sounded wistful, there was a hint of a young naiveness to it. Seeing that the others clothes had changed he looked down at his own and frowned a bit, feeling blande compaired to the human.

Ichiru looked at the silver-haired spirit who rise his body from the ground and welcoming him. A warm feeling start to full the green-eyed male heart and wonder why is he happy just by saw that good looking spirit. Though at first he doubt that the spirit want to make fun of him and didn't fulfil his promise but he glad that never happen because the spirit already stand right in front of him. "of course I come, I told you that I promise." he said with a smile. For a moment Ichiru think that the spirit had waited long for him by hear his tone of voice which is sounds relief. The city boy raise one of his eyebrow as Gin frowned while looking at him. "I-Is something wrong with my clothes?" he become uneasy now and check to himself if something weird on his style.

Gin should his head lightly at the others comment as he continued to look at the clothing. All the spirit ever had on were some simple jeans and a jacket and a scarf, it did not matter if it was hot or not, he was never without his scarf, which was the most important thing in the world to him. "No, they just look different, in a good way." He stated simply, not knowing how exactly to put it. Reaching up he upwrapped his scarf from his neck and jsut held it, unwilling to put it away somewhere but wanted to look at least a bit different. The only difference now was that he was exposing his slender neck, which only made him grumble in annoyance at his lack of clothing choices. "Are you ready to go? I wanted to go to the pond but it might start snowing in a bit so we need to hurry. I do not want you to be outside in the cold for to long." He murmured softly as he turned and started walking in the direction of the pond.

Ichiru smiled and nodded in understanding, watching again at Gin style; a pair of jeans, white shirt with blue jeans jacket and scarf. though it wasn't different from normal human well it's hurt to tell that in reality he was a spirit. "aah, thank you, but this is my simple style anyway." he replied, smiled again. Time seems start to stop when Ichiru see the other pull his scarf, showing his white slender neck. 'how it felt when my hand touch that the silver-haired neck or lick it with my tongue.' He though as saw the neck with glint in his eyes. He rounded his eyes and cursing himself because think such a perverted. Jolted a little, wake up from his daydream Ichiru look at Gin. "mmkay, I'm always ready anytime. Pond? Sounds great. It's okay I won't dead just by cold, Gin." he felt happy as the other worried about him and follow him from behind, take a little far for Gin's safety; he didn't want that silver-haired spirit gone by his reckless.

• 2 months later...

Gin continued to walk towards the pond area, twigs and leaves crunched under his feet as he slowly walked on. Glancing upwards he noted the large clouds in the distance, though it was sun shinning right now, it would likely storm later, either snow or rain would fall heavily. So if he and the human were to have any fun at all, then they would have to do it soon so that the other would be able to get home safely before the storm came. Picking up his pace slightly he glanced behind him every once in a while to make sure the human was still there, however after a while the silence became a bit awkward. So Gin chose to start a conversation, "So, what is the world like, down in the city? I was born in these woods, so to speak, so have never visiting anywhere other than these woods. I always wondered what it would be like, how the humans live now, what they do for fun and such." He spoke as the trees came to an opening that revealed a large, open area of very smooth, soft looking grass that gave way to a beautiful pond with water so clear it seemed to almost sparkle in the reflecting light of the sun.

The green eyes boy walked behind the spirit with long step and keep quiet until the other start to melted down the awkward silent between them. He blinked his eyes after heard the long and weird word from the silver head but just shrug it off and smiled to the spirit, answered Gin's questions. "your question really much, Gin. well, you could say that city was a crowded place of human.. on there had a different place that we could visit though I didn't like it much because the city always noisy.. I like the peace and quiet place.." he paused for a moment and glanced at the bright sky then smiled again at the other. "..and if you asking about how human life, I though you didn't like it because almost all the human life without grateful what was they already had.. You could call human as a greedy creature.." he said simply then his attention being distracted while both of them reached the pond looked beautiful because sparkled by the sun shine. "whoa..the pond really beautiful.." he mumbled softly.

• 2 months later...

Gin brought his attention back to the pond, reaching down he tried his best to roll up his clothing so that he could waddle into the water a bit. Feeling the cool water against his toes made him sigh in relief, glancing back over his shoulder at the human he motioned for the other to follow him as well. It was still cold out, but somehow the air was warm around the water, almost like it was it's own living creature. Reaching up he ran a hand though his hair, contemplating on what he was going to say next.

"This is a special lake, all the spirits of the forest tend to converge here for festivals and such. They spend, no, we spend so much time here that it's become a place filled with power. The water is never to cold, no matter how cold it is outside, it never freezes over either. This is a place that you can only come to if I am here too." The spirit warned softly before looking back out at the water a rippling could be seen farther in the center of the lake just before a huge carp sprung from the water, a carp way to large to be natural. Landing back in the water with a splash, it began to swim towards Gin and the human, a huge, human like smile on it's face.

"Gin!! Long time no see my boy, what is this? A human? You have brought a human here?" The fish seemed to give him a wary look, while Gin shifted slightly in the direction of the human, not wanting any harm to come to his new friend.

Ichiru's eyes kept nailed at the pond in front of him, he still amazed by the beautiful pond that never he expect exist in the wood like this. Then his amazement feeling distracted at the moment he saw Gin reached down to the pond and saw his signals to followed the other. He smiled with a slight nod, folded his jeans a bit higher before walked near the pond that surprisingly had a warm air around it.

The green eyed male crossed his arm and hugged his body slightly while he heard a short explanation from the spirit, nodded a couple of times. "hmm, It's not surprising then.. I think I'm sick cause felt warm while walked near here... umm, yeah.. I know.. I'll lost if I'm not with you, I know it already.." he said and dipped his feet slowly, felt relaxed while the warm water touched his skin. He couldn't help but smile while bending down and saw his reflection on the water, play with the warm water slightly. But his peaceful feeling distracted―again―by the splashed water on the center of the pond, showed a big carp with a weird smile on its mouth.

"oh gosh! what a cool, fish.." Ichiru exclaimed a bit and wanted to walked near that unknown creature at the same time the silver head backed him like protected him which made him backed and stumble a bit cause scared to touch the spirit. "uuh silly me.. Gin? is that your friend?" he asked, wiped his face that splashed by the water before.

Gin watched as his new friend stumbled slightly, moving lightly just to make sure that the human was not going to fall in the water. If the human had to walk back in cold and wet clothing, he would likely get sick and that was not something that he wanted. Reaching over he put one hand on the others back to make sure he would be steady and with the sleeve on his other hand he used it to make sure to whip all the water from the humans face. Making sure the human was well taken care of before turning his attention back to the huge fish before responding to Ichiru's question.

"Yes, i'm sorry if they give you any trouble, there jsut over protective up me. It's kind of like everyone in this forest os a family to me. Don't worry as long as you are with me they won't hurt you, in fact most of them are actually really good people." He finished and watched as the large fish gave a grin, enjoying the side hinted compliment. It suddenly rushed forward and made a biting motion towards Gin, causing the young spirit to jump and fall back into the water, pulling the human down with him and causing a huge splash. Reaching up he wiped the water from his eyes in time to see the carp swimming away and laughing deeply, enjoying playing with his spirit friend and the new human before dissapearing beneath the waters surface.

Gin looked over to see his friend, also soaked now and could not help but laugh at how pitiful the two of them must looked, soaked to the bone. However the laughter subsided as a small snowflake hit his nose, glancing towards the sky, he saw that the clouds had thickened already, and that snow was already begining to fall. As soon as they got out of the lake the warm aura that surrounded it would dissapear and the human was going to freeze his butt off. Gin was going to have to make sure the other got back home, safe and sound. Pushing himself up, he extended his hand to the other with an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, I will walk you home to make it up to you. I want to make sure you get there and are able to dry off safe and sound."

While Ichiru was busy wiped all the water from his face, one hand was helping him to wiped his wet face as well at the same time when hand hold his back to make his steady. His stunned for a moment while staring at the other face that a bit closer to him. he felt like human at all, I can feel his hand through his sleeve.. but he said he's spirit.. ugh! why I can't touch him.. he wondered once his face was dry enough then stepped back from the spirit, heard his answers.

"n-no, the creature or spirit on this forest never troubled me.. In fact, I always like and interested about they existence in this world. I already told you, didn't I? and yeah, cause you're taking me here so you have take a responsible about my safety.." he smiled somehow glad that have another person that watching him and care for him. His green orbs shifted back at the big carp that seems happy while heard a compliment from the spirit in front of him. But that big creature was making an attack movement that made him flinched and the worse thing was the silver head was more surprised than him and fall on the water and pulled him into the water as well. Blinked and tried to sat up, Ichiru heard a deep laugh from the carp before its gone from his sight. "I think that carp have much fun while played us before.." he muttered.

He glanced back at Gin that surprisingly laughed while see the mess with their body which made him laughed as well. "oh maan, we are really soaked!" he still had his low laughter while pushed up his body and stand up with water that dripping from his clothes. "It's okay, Gin.. I think had a small bath wont harm anything... sure, I can't find the way back if I'm not with you, right?" he chuckled then noticed a couple of snow start to fall. It's snowing now he though with a warm smile, tried to catch the white stuff that falling with his hands.