I Need Your Touch {Key And Cheput}

Key-Tokki

The mountain of Higura is said to be the home of many, many spirits and the mountain god known has Kayushi. A boy from the city visits the mountain with the rest of his mythology class, however gets separated from his friends when a storm hits and ends up lost in the woods. Where he meets a young boy with a mask on his face, that claims to be a spirit and if he touches a human he will disappear. The 'spirit' agrees to lead the other boy back to his friends if the city boy promises to come and visit him every day for the next month and the two begin to get closer, to close for a spirit and a human that can never touch.

0b47a67cec.jpg

dbc31a170c.jpg

Name

Gin

Snow, Warm Drinks, Masks, Rain, Animals, Humans

Dislikes

Hot weather, Hail, Wild Dogs, Ungrateful Humans

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key-Tokki

• CheputChan19

attachment.php?attachmentid=30849&d=1410143090

attachment.php?attachmentid=30850&d=1410143185

Name : Morishita Ichiru

Likes : sweets, listening to music, trees, holding something in his hand, a supernatural being.

Dislikes : thunder, storm, noise.

About Ichiru: Ichiru, a male aged 18 who quiet but friendly person. He likes the things that are beyond logic and always curious to the one around him. In his first year in college, he must follow a trip to the mountain of Higura for research in mythology class that he attended. In there he and his classmates will stay in a villa which is located on the base of the mountain. But halfway through to the mountains, he was separated from his friends because of a sudden storm and he lost in the woods.

Gin sat back against the tree and allowed his legs to hang down over the branch he was currently sitting on, reaching up slowly he titled the mask back from his face and let out a slow breath after inhaling the fresh air, which tasted moist on his lips. Glancing up towards the sky he saw huge, rolling clouds above him, slowly moving this way. His attention did not move from the clouds as a large fox trotted over and sat on the ground below where Gin sat, it turned it's nose up to him and spoke. "Looks like a storm is coming, you know some of the other spirits say they saw a school bus coming up the hill, heading towards the shrine, a few of us were going to go check out the humans, please, for your own saftey Gin, stay away from the humans this time, okay? "The fox's soft voice and the face that it could even speak was how one would know that is was just one of the spirits of the forest, not an actual animal. Letting out a soft groan, Gin brought his grey down so he could nod towards the other spirit, pulling the mask back down on his face, he watched the fox scamper off into the direction were the bus of humans must have been.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Sorry it was so sort, was not sure what length you were comfortable with D:

Ichiru see the scenery around the mountain through the window of the bus he was riding. A pair of earphones hanging in his ears. Suddenly there is a hand that shook his shoulder, he turned around and found Taro, his close friend in the class and that was sitting next to him.

"Ichiru, come on we have to go down. The bus that we riding could not climb the mountain so we had to walk to get to the villa." Taro said as he holds his bag. Ichiru groaned softly and took off his earphones, picked up his bag as well. "Ooh Taro, why do we have to walk up there! the distance we take it pretty far, right?" said the green-eyed man that slowly coming down from bus and followed the other students that have walked to the base of the mountain that the villa where they will stay. But at the moment he half-walked, Ichiru suddenly stop and feel something bad will happen. He looked at the sky that had turned out to gray. "I hope today there is no storm," Ichiru mumbled slowly then walking back with Taro.

ps :

It's okay. Go ahead with length that you like, I'll try to compare with my reply.

Gin knew that the storm was going to be a big one since all the animals where hiding at the moment, frowning to himself he jumped down from his spot and headed to where the road was. "Even if I can't assosiate with them, maybe I can just watch them for a bit?" He murmured softly to himself as he made his way through the brush, noticing that the air was quickly growing heavy with moisture yet cold with a chill at the same time. "Can humans even be out in a storm safely? Maybe they will return home if they know it will storm. Should someone warn them?" The spirit mused to himself, clearly looking for any reason to communicate with the humans. It had been a very long time since he had even laid eyes on a human, always hiding out in the safety of the wilderness. He quieted himself when he heard nosie from up ahead, carefully he approached, closer and closer until he could see a group of humans walking down the path.

Ichiru felt the air around getting cold and heavy, and once again he stopped walking and looked up, discovered drops of water began to fall from the top. He began to shiver as he felt a drop of water hit him, he felt increasingly uncomfortable. He dropped the bag that he was holding and hugging himself tightly, trying to eliminate discomfort. Then suddenly the wind blew from the direction of the mountain, Ichiru shocked and realized that he had been left from his group, Taro didn't even realize his absence. When Ichiru trying to call Taro, heavy rain fell very strong accompanied by winds.

Ichiru rounded his eyes, "Don't! should be no thunder! Don't!" he muttered desperate and that's when lightning directly heard, he jumps back slightly and his body trembled. He tried to stand up and find shelter so he does not get soaked. With his steps dragged he get closer to a tree nearby, lightning came again and Ichiru jump back again. He grabbed earphones that are in his pocket, trying to muffle the sound of thunder which he hated. After his earphones plugged, he seated himself on the ground and hid his face on his lap, waiting for the thunder and the rain stopped with trembling body.

Gin watched silently as one of the humans fell behind, he looked like a baby bird who had just fallen from the nest. "There going to leave him." He spoke to himself as he watched the lone human from a distance, then he took off towards the crowd of people, he would tell them they forgot someone, no one should ever be left alone. However, just before he got close enough to call out to them, he stopped. What if one of them tried to touch him, or ran at him? Fear gripped the spirit as he stood still, watching the crowd of humans disappear down the trail, clearly returning to get shelter from the rain. Cursing softly he remembered the human, sitting by himself further back the trail and turned, running back towards him. Without a second thought, Gin carefully approached the human, careful to keep at least 6 feet away from the other, then spoke. "Excuse me? It is raining." He stated dumbly, unsure of how to approach a human properly. "There is a place, it is dry. " Once again, it was clear that he did not socialize much, standing there, with a mask over his face. "Safe, and dry." He repeated, trying to ease the human, as though it were a wounded animal backed into a corner. As anti social as he clearly was,his voice was soft and warmth, a clear compassion hidden there.

Ichiru could still hear the sound of thunder, even after he turned up the volume of his music but failed to block the sound of thunder. His whole body was soaked through, indeed a tree which he uses as a shelter tolerable to block rain but not enough to protect him from heavy rain. Ichiru more intense shivering body, He is cold and fear still slipped due to lightning also has not disappeared. He had to cover his ears with his hands as thunder rumbled louder.

Ichiru suddenly hear someone's voice, soft and warm sound. Then he lifted his head, trying to find out who the owner of that voice. When he saw that person he stunned, standing in front of him someone -probably a male because looked from his body posture- silver-haired and wearing a mask. He retreated to the back a little, his nature survival reacting.

"W-who are y-you?" Ichiru voice trembling because cold now also affected his voice. Although the man standing 6 feet in front of him he does not lose his wariness. Ichiru tilted his head when that person say that there is a safe place for him. "where is that place?" But again he jumped surprised when hear thunder rumbling.

Gin watched, the other clearly needed warmth and shelter, but was prolonging his stay in the rain by continuing with questions like that? Turning around, he reached down and picked up a long stick, holding it by one end he extended the other to the human and spoke, "Here, take a hold of the other side and I will lead you to a safe place. It is a shrine that was built long ago as a memorial. It is safe and warm and there is always a fire lit, just trust me." He coo'ed to the other gently, trying to calm the human and wanting to get him out of the rain. Huamns could get sick if they were left out in the wet for to long. Using the end of the stick he gently nudged it to the humans arm to try and get him to take a hold of it. "We can go there, or you can stay here and freeze, please?" Gin added, not letting a single note of impatience slip through his voice.

Ichiru saw the silver-haired man with alert, why that person bother to help him. He saw the man, turned around and picked up a stick and directs it to him. Ichiru raised one of his eyebrow, astonished. 'why does he have to wear a stick for leading me? Was he not willing to be held by a stranger like me?' he thought, feeling a little bit annoyed. But he still want to held the sticks that directed to him, do not want to freeze to death in a place he does not even know.

"O-okay, I trust you..." he paused and added, "...I-Is the place far from here, I could not walk if thunder is still rumbling," he said, looking the other way, feels ashamed for letting others know his weaknesses.

Gin shook his head slowly and smiled, even though it was under the mask. Slowly and carefully he began to lead the human towards the shrine, though because of the direction it seemed like they were only heading deeper and deeper into the woods.It took a good 20 minute before they arrived at what seemed to be a small cabin with a well built into the front of it. Quietly he made hsi way p to it and lightly pushed back the door, and pulled the human inside by the stick before shutting the door. Wallking around he quickly lit a small fire in the place in the center of the room to give the human warmth and illuminate the small, bare room. Sitting down beside it, he spoke softly. "This shrine was built for a person who died in the woods a long time ago, please, never come here without me, okay? IF you go wondering around in these woods alone, withou a spirit to guide you, you will get lost and never find your way back." He mused lightly, careful to watch the human in case he made any moves to touch him in any way.

Ichiru bit relieved when the silver-haired man shook his head slowly, then he began to walk to the shrine which had been talked about by that person. He looked around, everything is covered with trees and bushes. After quite a long walk finally Ichiru saw the shrine not far from them, smiling happy. He noticed the masked man opened the door of the shrine and pulled him with a stick that he hold. He seated himself on the floor and put his bag that he was holding beside him, looking at the other began to light a small fire in the middle of the room.

Ichiru raised his head as the man started talking and interested as he talked about the spirit. From the first he very fond of all associated with the supernatural. "so, here are many spirits? What are they look like?" Ichiru realized that he started babbling a lot of things and covering his mouth with his hands. "ah, sorry I am asking too many questions. umm, by the way I am Ichiru. you?" he said, holding out his hand toward the silver-haired man.

Gin wathce dthe human continue on, excited. He seemed to look better already, as long as the human was talking and relaxed Gin felt like at least he had helped him. However the mere gesture of the humans hand extending towards made him stumble back a bit. "I do not mind, I don't get to hear others talk very often so I really like it." He mused as he collected himself, and spoek again. "My name is Gin, I am a spirit here, this is my home. If you touch me I will disappear." The words he spoke flowed off his tongue like they were no big deal, he made sure to keep his mask firmly planted over his face, betraying no emotion to the human, and just waiting for his response.

Ichiru cursing himself for being so stupid in front of a new people that he knew. But he a little surprised when the other stumbled and pulled his hand, then smiled as the man told that he was happy to talk to him, but he gasps when he heard that a man named gin that in front of him was a spirit . He lowered his head and regret. "o-oh, I'm sorry. I was too careless and almost make you disappear." he said and felt his face flushed with embarrassment. But there is a part of Ichiru who be in disbelief if Gin could disappear just because of his touch.

Gin smiled and shook his head, reaching up he lightly tilted the bask face from him face, revealing himself to the other. He did not look different from a normal human, but his eyes were a bright gray/silver and his ears were slightly pointed as well as his k9 teeth. "Sorry about the mask, I wear it so that no one thinks I am human and tries to touch me. I do not want to disappear, "He stated, laughing lightly as he watched the human, "Do you not like the rain? Everyone else left you, and you curled up by the tree. When the rain stops you can try and find yours friends." He murmured, but froze. He had an idea, an amazing idea. Glancing up at the human his eyes almost looked preditory. "I will make you a deal, I will get you out of these woods, if you agree to come visit me every day for the next month. If you try and go back by yourself you will end up like the boy that this shrine is dedicated to, you will end up dead." His light tone sombered up at this.

Ichiru smiled back to Gin as the other didn't mind with his act. He saw Gin start to put off his mask and revealed his face. 'he has a good looking face and great eyes, wow!' he though, blinking slightly as the other told the reason why he have to wear a mask. "I-It's okay. I don't mind at all." he said, scratch his head. Ichiru turned his head toward Gin and stain of pink start to creep his face. "I-I don't mind with the rain b-but I hate thunder. Yeah, I will try to find my friend when the thunder isn't rumbling again." he said and jolted as saw Gin suddenly froze. He tilt his head as the other mention about deal and look at him. "you will get me out of these woods? And visit you every day or I'll die?" he gulped hard as he hear his own sentence. He blinking again and sat still. "are you trying to scare me?"

ps :

I already subscribe this thread and you don't have to mention me again ^^

Gin laughed softly and shook his head, "You will not die if you do not come visit me." Looking towards he fire he pulled the mask back down his face. "But I would really appriciate it if you would." He stated simply as he rested he head on his knee after pulling them up to his chest. "To be honest, it gets lonley up here, the spirits all try and keep me company, but they are different than I am." As he spoke his voice held a heavy tone to it. Sighing to himself he laid back on the floor of the shrine and closed his eyes, as though it were no big deal he listened to the rain outside and the crackle of the fire and immediately found himself drifting off to sleep. His chest rose and fell slowly, his mask still over his face.

Ichiru relax a bit, but still get annoyed because Gin make fun of him and disappointed as the other put on the mask. He look at Gin who suddenly make a sad face and felt sad as well. "are you really felt lonely in here? Why they are different with you?" he hold his face with his hand, look at Gin.

He let out a yawn cause the air around him get warm and make him felt sleepy. Ichiru pay attention to Gin who fell on the ground and start to sleep. The melodic sound of rain make him more sleepy and ended up laying beside Gin and falls asleep.

Gin shifted where he lay, it was warm, and quiet, just like it always was. Groaning to himself he shifted slightly and rolled to the side, however when he did he felt his hand nudge something. He opened his eyes slowly and saw that he had rolled to close to the human and his hand was touching the others sleeve, barely missing the skin touching. His eyes went wide as he cried out subcontiously and quickly got to his feet, backing up and away from the human a bit to fast, causing him to stumble over the fire that he had lit for the two earlier. He landed on his back ungracefully as he continued to peddle away from the human, clutching the hand that almost touched the human to his chest, the mask that he usually wore had fallen off during the process.

Ichiru yawn quietly as he opened his eyes slowly and found Gin rolled to him, nearly approached him. But because his consciousness not one hundred percent recovered he went back to sleep and ignore Gin. A few seconds later he felt something touch his hands and began to open his eyes again. Ichiru was jolted awake when he heard GIn's screams and got panicked when he saw Gin stumble over the fire. "Gin watch out!" He immediately rise himself up and half running towards Gin but stopped when he realized that his actions will have an impact not good at Gin that should not be touched by him.

He saw Gin hold his hand to his chest and looked shaky. Ichiru even hold my breath when he saw the expression Gin very frightened and panicked because he wears the mask fell when he tripped earlier.

Ichiru looked at Gin with a look of regret. "Gin, are you okay? Sorry it's my fault, I should not fall asleep near you."

Gins hands were shaking, he never spent time near humans so was not use to such close incidents. Closing his eyes it took him a moment to calm down, while doing so he noticed how quiet it was. Peering over, he glanced out of the window and saw that the rain had stopped. It took him a few more moments to gather his compsure, but once he did he climbed up and brushed off his shirt then ran a hand through his hair. Looking back the the human he smiled apologetically, feeling guilty that the other looked so upset. "No no, that was my fault. I am not used to being around humans, so did not take the proper procautions." HE began to head towards the door, stopping to reach down and pick up his mask. Making sure to stay a safe distance away from the other all the while, "The rain stopped. Why don't I get you home." Without waiting for an answer he stepped out of the door of the shrine, clearly still shooken up from the incident. After this, would the human even come back tomorrow? After this....did he even want the human to return?

Ichiru noticed that Gin tried to calm himself, and sat back in silence. He almost did not realize the atmosphere outside the shrine is very quiet, it looks like the rain has stopped and the lightning had not heard from again -and that's what makes Ichiru relief- He looked at Gin "Even though you say that it's still my fault. I'm sorry." Somehow he felt very panicked when he saw Gin almost got harm due to his carelessness and feared that Gin will hurt.

'ah! what's wrong with me? Why am I so worried about Gin? I know, I just met him and he is a spirit, and I was amazed when I heard it. But I feel something else about him..' Ichiru stared down and drowned in his own mind. He raised his head when he heard Gin talking about his return. Sighing softly, he stood up and took his bag and follow Gin, walked out of the shrine. Ichiru somewhat disappointed because he should part with Gin, he still wants to know more about him.

Gin continued walking silently for a while, thinking over all the possibilities in his head of how he could safely interact with the human. What almost happened could not happen again, he did not want to disappear, he was afraid. "I will drop you off at the bottom of the trail, you should be able to make your way home from there. You promised you would come back and visit me, so if you just wait there, at the step I will come and get you, every day." He said this, and basically concluded to himself that he wanted to befriend the human he was currently walking with. This person seemed kind, and warm and caring, someone he wanted to know and maybe even befriend some day. AS they were walking though a very large fox trotted in front of them and stopped, causing Gin to stop as well. "A human? Gin, it is dangerous, step away, I will eat them for you." It spoke, and took a step towards Ichiru, to which Gin simply held up a calm and and shook his head. "No, they are with me. I will be careful." The fox spirit seemed to hesitate for a moment, but quickly disappeared into the woods without another word.

Ichiru stared Gin's back with wistful eyes when walking behind him. For some reason, he does not want to part with that spirit, he feels there is a magnetic energy that make himself didn't want to stay away from Gin; maybe that a little strange, but that's what Ichiru felt. He looked at the way that he passed; wet and muddy and the trees around them looks more green due to rain earlier. Well, the tree is always calm him down, he likes green leaves and sturdy rod. Ichiru's daydreams stopped when Gin started talking and looked at him.

"o-okay. I understand." he paused. "yes, I will visit you every day!" Ichiru said with a rather cheerful tone when he heard Gin mention his deal with him. He felt cheerful little while remembering that he was still able to visit Gin the next day. But then he shocked and stepped back when he saw a large wolf suddenly jumped up and stopped them. He was astonished when he saw the wolf staring at Gin; perhaps more accurately as communicate with him. Ichiru gasps while the wolf start running towards him, he saw the wolf's eyes beam like want to eat him but it stopped when Gin shook his head slowly. Then the wolf had disappeared while Gin trying to convince that beast. Ichiru relieved and leaning on a tree that near him. "G-Gin, is that wolf your friend?" he asked hesitantly after successfully calms himself.

Gin turned to face the human and nodded, smiling softly back at the direction that the fot had left in. "You must never come here by yourself, not only will you most certainly get lost, but a lot of the spirits in these woods would do you harm. They are not mean, but they are very protective of me, so that is why humans who enter this forest as sometimes found crazy, or no longer alive. " He stated as he turned and continued to lead the human further down until they were at the steps, leading out of the woods. "I will meet you here tomorrow okay." He looked the other up and down one more time. "Tomorrow, promise?" A hint of doubt crossed the spirits face, as he became worried that the human might not actually come back to see him and he would be forced to face tomorrow like every other day of his extremely long life.