~The Dolphin and the Shark~((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Free! Role play

Ryouta

As Makoto was dialing the red head, suddenly the door bell rang. Haru got up to answer it. He really was having a hard time avoiding people. As he opened it he was surprised to see Rin standing there. Makoto got up to see who was there since Rin didn't answer his phone. "Wow! I didn't think my cal worked like magic." he said

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Rin panted as he saw Haruka opening the door and then Makoto behind him...he hung up the phone which was ringing as he slowly steppe inside, looking at the shorter boy in a deep sad gaze...then glanced at Makoto. "What is happening here? Makoto, do you know what's wrong with him?" He asked, being really upset. "Why are you doing this Haruka? What have I done?"

Makoto looked at Rin. "Calm down. It seems he called you yesterday after you went home. Gou told him you were with Sosuke. So he instantly thought you were cheating on him." he said. Haru looked to the side. "Well it's Rin's fault. First hiding things from me in the bath and then not calling once you got home. What was I suppose to think? It hurt a lot Rin. You promised to call but you didn't." he said.

Rin looked at the boy in a deep gaze as he sighed heavily and then listened to what Haruka had to say as he then glanced at Makoto..."It's not like that Makoto...I just knew that fact that he was in love with you and he was about to confess to you so I wondered if he succeeded in capturing your heart and I just happened to say my thoughts loud...I didn't want to talk about it since I promised Sosuke to keep it a secret." He looked at the blue eyed. "Also he was really happy so he came by before I went home and I went with him, he told me about his relationship with Makoto and even accepting you with me Haru..if that's what you were worried about...I also called and messaged you thousand times but your phone was off.." He said sadly.

Makoto shook his head at Rin. "No need to explain to me. It's Haru who was upset." he said nervously. Haruka looked at Rin as he listened to him. "So you couldn't tell me Sosuke likes Makoto? That makes no sense. Anyway it's over right. You won't hide things from me anymore right?" he asked walking closer to Rin. He slowly embraced the other. "I don't like thinking your not in love with me anymore."

Rin sighed as he looked down at the boy who was holding into him and held him back..."I never did cheat you you and I love you when would you learn that? I won't promise that though I promise that I would always stay by your side!" He muttered as he pulled him closer and held him tighter in his arms, smelling him. "Idiot Haruka!"

"Baka Rin. I won't understand until you say it a million times." he said as he was being held. Makoto stood up and quietly left the two alone. He felt things were going well between them now. He had plans of his own anyway. Haruka inched back a little as he looked at Rin. "On another note, how did you escape Gou to get here?" he asked as he looked at the red head. He was sure it wasn't easy for Rin to come here today

Rin found Makoto leave and before he could, he smiled at him as a thanking sign. He closed his eyes again until a shock was given to him, he fast let go and then slapped his head. "I think I should go back immediately otherwise...." But it was to late, his phone already rang and he hesitantly looked at the screen at his replied in fear, suddenly hearing his sister screaming. "Where are you Onii-chan?" He made a distant between his ear and the phone, glad he wasn't deaf.

Haruka looked at Rin as he noticed Makoto had left. He smiled a little as he made the other aware of his little mistake. He slowly reached for the phone as he could hear Gou yelling. "Please don't be upset with Rin. He came over here to study with me. It's my fault for asking for his help so be upset with me not him." he said glancing up at the red head

Rin was shocked that Haruka suddenly took the phone from him, also was Gou...the girl sighed as she crossed her arms while holding the phone closer to her ear with his shoulders. "It's okay at least he didn't want out to have fun with his friends again, then I'm counting on you Haruka-senpai!" She hung up as Rin sighed. "Your a savior!" He smiled.

Haruka smiled once Gou hung up. He looked to Rin as he hugs him. "Yeah I know. So now that you can be here without worry, what do you want to do?" he asked him curiously. He was happy to know the other wanted to spend more time with him. Haru was also glad the misunderstanding was cleared up.

• 2 weeks later...

Haruka seemed to be happy just like before and it made Rin relaxed...he sighed as he slowly let his body to fell on the others but not completely so that he would fall. "Damn Haru! I couldn't sleep for a second last night!" He said as he suddenly started to tickle Haruka around his waist...having quite a cute laughter himself.

Haru glanced to the side. "I couldn't either. The thought alone was enough to keep me awake." he said. His body squirming in the grasp of the other. He was holding in his laughter as the other tickled. Haru lightly nibbles Rin's arms trying to get him to stop tickling him

Rin laughed out loud as the other started to touch him back..he pushed the boy unconsciously into the wall as he continued to tickle him but his laughter slowly stopped as he could see the other's face better when attached to the wall and made his heart pound faster a bit as he slowly moved closer and kissed him with his tongue while trying to shift his shirt up...

Haru felt cornered as Rin had him against the wall. He didn't want the other to continue tickling him. As if Rin had read his thoughts he was suddenly being kissed. Haru placed his hands on the red head's shoulders. He was happy to have the off stop the tickle fight. He was losing and that had been spigot upsetting

Rin saw the other didn't resist the kiss at all and rather kissed him back so he didn't hesitate to go on anymore...he slowly pinned the shorter boy completely against the wall as he started to himself against Haruka's length...his kiss became a bit more passionate and his hands moved under the boy's shirt, started to nibble him teasingly.

Haru suddenly moved his hands to stop Rin from going any further. "I don't want to stop you but lets not go all the way today. I want to spend time with you like a date." he said blushing a little. He actually felt awkward asking something like this. He was sure the red head didn't want something like this. However he had to ask

Rin smiled as he didn't mind at all but he wanted to tease the boy just a little bit. "Why? Don't you like it when your doing this with me? I can't satisfy you much, right?" He said...as he fast grabbed the other's body and lift it up, made a round with a laughter as he placed him down again, poking the blue eyed boy's cheek. "Joking~"

"That's not it Rin!" he said as the other suddenly picked him up. He closed his eyes and then opened them agin. "Your too mean." he said sulking a little. Haru then leans close to him and kisses his cheek. "So shall we go out on a date my beautiful shark." he said kissing his cheek

Haruka was a real cutie...he nodded immediately since the red head felt like that he really wanted to talk to his lover about many things and spend more time with him. He knew that the boy was in a deep pain for a while so he wanted to be next to him, there was also something which he wanted to talk about soon enough with the blue eyed.

Haruka stood up as he fixed his clothes. He was really looking forward to a nice date with Rin. "Uh, this might sound a bit silly but what should we do for our date? I didn't think it completely through." he said shyly. He was hoping the red head had something in mind. For Haru swimming together seemed like the perfect date but he couldn't come out and say it.

Rin didn't know if it would great idea as an a first date but he was sure that Haruka would like to go on swimming with him, anywhere that was about water so he laughed and then leaned closer to the other like a dog and rubbed himself against the other's shoulder. "How about to go swimming in the sea, mm?" It might have sounded stupid but nothing could make him happier than swimming with the blue eyed blue.

Haru's eyes almost seems to shimmer and sparkle when Rin said what he had. "Rin and water. My two greatest loves in one day. How will I survive?" he said feeling really happy about this date. He leans closer and kisses Rin's lips before moving to stand up. "I'll get ready for our date then. Don't want to look like a mess before we go." he said as he moved to his room and laid out five of his swim trunks. All the same but to Haru they were each different.

Rin looked at the other's excitement which he knew that he was going to see it soon...he crossed his arms, watching the other rush to his room as he chuckled. "Then I'll pick up the necessary things that we need...Do you watch to eat outside or you prefer we take something to eat?" He said while picking up towels and umbrella to avoid the sun and some sunscreen, waiting for his answer.

Haru began chancing before hearing Rin's voice. "I don't mind if we eat out. I will let you decide what we do for food." he said really happy about today. He would be on a date with Rin. He couldn't ask for anything more. As soon as he was ready, Haruka made his way towards the other room. He looked at Rin with a smile. "I am ready for our date Rin-chan."