~The Dolphin and the Shark~((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Free! Role play

Ryouta

Sosuke blushed and looked away, covering his mouth with his hands, embarrassed! "I'll try to..." He mumbled as he moved closer to the other. "Sit on my lap, This way it would be easier. "He said as he took a few tissue on his hand, wetting them with cold water and sat on the wet floor naked, waiting for the olive haired to come to him.

He moaned louder as he closed his eyes. "Haru...Haruka!! More..." He shouted, feeling awesome cause of the big thing hitting him inside. His eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around the other`s neck groaning. "No...t there Haru...I'm not a girl..." Though he did it back to Haruka himself, he just couldn't take it.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Makoto nods as he moved towards the other and took a seat on his lap. This was a bit embarrassing in itself. However he did say he'd let Sosuke clean him. He just hopes he doesn't become aroused again. Otherwise this shower would turn into a slightly steamy one. Makoto was blushing the entire time as he was close to the other.

Haru groans a little as he felt himself on the verge of coming. He glanced up at Rin as he moved deeper and harder. "I know you aren't a girl. Females don't have the ability to be as sexy and lewd as you are." he said teasingly. He loved seeing this side of Rin. It was like flicking a switch which only he could do.

Sosuke blushed as he felt the other`1s cold and big hip on his lap and looked away, gulping his saliva down and tried his best to not look at the private parts. He closed his eyes as he turned his face back to the green eyed though didn't look at him. His eyes were shut as he leaned closer and his hand slipped to the other`s back and tried to raise his hips, with a tissue in his hand, he tried to shove it inside the other`s ass and clean it up inside.

The blue eyed boy`s teasing words and the rough hits of him against his sweet spot making him moan louder that he was feeling afraid and nervous that the neighbors might hear him...he was close to come... He groaned as he squeezed the other tighter and arched his back as he came a lot on the other`s and himself`s stomach. He closed his eyes and fainted on the other`s hold...

Makoto shivered a little as he felt Sosuke's hand moving along with the tissue. His hips swaying a little without him noticing as he blushed even more. "Is this a difficult position to do this in? I can sit anyway to make it easier for you." he said not wanting this to be tough on the other.

Haru glanced up as he couldn't hold back much longer. The feeling of Rin tightening around him was just enough to cause his climax. He shot his hot liquid into the other before feeling Rin collapse upon him. Haru smiled gently as he laid back still holding onto Rin

Sosuke blushed as he looked away. "There is actually another position to clean you up easier though I don"t think you would feel comfortable with that!" He paused and added. "The way that you turn your back to me and raised your hips so that I can see...the place..." He said shamelessly.

Rin fell asleep since the rough sex made him a bit too tired. In his dreams, he was dreaming about swimming in the ocean and saw a dolphin swimming around him and keep kissing his cheek. It made him smile and laugh, swimming and following the baby dolphin.

Makoto stares at the other and then nods. "I don't mind posing in such a position. At least it would be easier for you to clean me right." he said as he moved himself into the position. "Is this the right way Sosuke?" he asked just wanting to get out the shower as quickly as possible. Seeing the other all wet and naked was turning him on.

Haru wasn't completely tired yet. He knew taking a bath would do the trick. Though he didn't want to let go of Rin just yet either. He smiled a little to himself as he watch the other sleep. "He's so cute when he is dreaming. Make me wonder what he's dreaming about."

Makoto was really intense. Sosuke could never think that he would really accept to stay in that position. Though he was the one who suggest it so he couldn't back down now, gulping hard...he felt his hunger for the olive haired was increasing seeing him like that, he tried to control himself, shoved the tissue inside, rubbing it around the walls, cleaning inside!"

Rin was really having fun in his dreams until a shark came to them and then started to play around with the dolphin, it was kinda strange that the shark didn't attack the dolphin...there were more like in love with each other and dancing in the ocean. He started to smiling during his dream...calling the other`s name...

Makoto blushed as he closed his eyes. He didn't know what to do at this point. Even though Sosuke was only cleaning him he was feeling it. He really hoped the other didn't notice he was becoming aroused by this. It was slightly embarrassing. Makoto didn't think his body was this lewd.

Haru glanced at the red head as he heard his name. "Your dreaming about me..?!" he mutters finding this too much. He looked away not wanting to keep staring at Rin. "That's not playing fair." he says as he poked Rin's cheek. He wished he would wake up soon.

Sosuke could feel the other shivering a bit each time he moved his finger inside to clean him. He threw the tissue on the floor as he took another and held it between his two fingers and shoved the fingers inside the ass in order to clean the deeper parts inside. "I think that we better us condoms next time!" He mumbled...

Haru poking his face made him shook his eyes and then open them from dreaming. He blinked as he looked at the other, he blushed brightly as he glanced away. He napped for around a quarter. "Hey...didn't you go to bath? That`s rarely to see from you.." He mumbled as he brushed his hair away.

Makoto chuckled softly as he was still blushing. "I suppose we should. Though I like it more if we didn't have to." he said glancing back at Sosuke. He felt it wasn't too much of an issue to get cleaned. He could do it himself next time just so Sosuke wouldn't be bothered by it. However Makoto wouldn't disagree if the other wanted to use a condom.

"I would be in the bath but a cute little shark was clinging to me." he said smiling. Haru slowly sat up as he looked at Rin. "I'm going now. Do you want to come with me?" he asked the male. He was sure he might say no but it was okay. Haru knew Rin was tired after their love play just now.

Sosuke looked at the other as he talked and then blushed, he looked away..."I just thought that it would be trouble for you though if you don't mind it...I...I mean we won't use condoms..." He said smiling as he continued to clean the other inside, he was so hot and wet in there, twisting inside! It made Sosuke`s heart to skip a beat.

Rin blushed lightly and looked away, puffing his cheeks. "There is no way that I would..." He mumbled and looked at Haruka offering him to take a bath together...he suddenly remembered taking Haruka`s virginity in there...he grinned as he felt refreshed like a seme again and sat up. "Sure!"

Makoto blushed brightly as he got silent. He didn't know what else to say. He knew if he kept it going he was bound to say something indecent. This situation called for something naughty but he was holding back. Makoto didn't want to cause Sosuke to be turned away from him. For now he was quiet and just let the other finish cleaning him.

Haru looked at Rin as he headed to the bathroom. He was glad to have his beloved wanting to be so close to him. Once in the bathroom, he turned on the water and set it just right. "Let's get cleaned up my darling. Then we can rest more."

Sosuke was soon finished with his work as he stood up and helped the other to get up, grabbed the other`s shoulders as pressed a kiss on his forehead...he smiled as he let go of him. "I guess....I need to go for now! Or..." He mumbled as he grabbed the other`s hand and fist it tightly. "Let's go out on a date, Tachib- I mean Makoto!"

Rin nodded as he sat at the edge of the tub and glanced at the other`s blue eyes as he blushed brightly, letting his legs to spread open as he glanced away. "Aren't you going to clean me up, you damn Haru! You came inside of me so take responsibility!" He said licking his lips

Makoto felt a little at ease as he looked at Sosuke. He was glad the other was finished cleaning him up. His gaze drifting from side to side a bit as he felt the other kiss his forehead. "A date...?! I would love to go on one with you." he said blushing a little bit. He didn't expect the other to ask him such a thing.

Haru sat in the water before looking at Rin. "I could but wouldn't it be sexier if you did it just like this?" he asked as he moved closer and kisses the red head's inner thighs. "I'll clean you so don't get all fussy." he said as he glanced up at Rin cutely. He then focused on using the water to clean the other's hole.

Sosuke was happy to hear that...he smiled at the other as he kissed his forehead. "I'll go after I took shower then I'll come to get you...around 6 pm, is that aright with you?" He said as he rubbed the soup with the cloth and washed his sexy body all around, signing the other to come closer so that he would wash him too. "Where do you like to go Makoto?"

Rin didn't expected the other to be that naughty to accept the request..he groaned at the way the water was entering him and felt strange for the shark boy. "Ah, there!" He said as he moved his right hand to his mouth and started licking it cutely, the left one going to Haru`s shoulder and squeezed it tightly out of embarrassment.

Makoto nods in agreement to Sosuke's plan. "Yeah I don't mind. Anywhere is fine with me. As long as we both have fun right." he said smiling. He slowly moved closer to Sosuke so the other could slap him up. He would have done it himself but it was impossible at the moment. He loved feeling the other's touch against his skin

Haru found Rin to be so cute. He loved how the other just easily gave into the situation. "I'm almost done so keep with that cute expression of yours. It's really a turn on." he said kissing the red head's inner thighs. He was tempted to tease the other just a little bit.

Makoto was really cute like that, Sosuke just wanted to eat him up when he was like this...He started to wash the boy`s boy all over without hesitating and tried to not star so much since he would ended up getting excited again..he tried to think of the best place to go on a date..."How about we go to a amusement park...?" He brushed his hair. "It might be a bit childish though..."

Rin groaned at the other when he kissed him there and then punched his hair weakly. "You stupid, what if I've got hard again?" He said as he puffed his cheeks and entered the tub and felt the water around his fair skin. He didn't know what to do anymore, this Haru absolutely was different from the Haru other`s could see.

"An amusement park..?" he said thinking on the idea. He actually like such an plan to go there. "Sure we can go there. It's not childish to me in any way. We can have tons of fun doing many differnt things. I look forward to our date even more now." he said leaning in to kiss Sosuke upon the forehead.

Haru moved closer to Rin as he got into the water. "You seem a bit worried. What's on your mind Rin?" he asked as he leans into him. He loved the feeling of the othe losing him close while in the bath.

Makoto made Sosuke happy when he said that he loved to go there, it seemed that their thoughts were kinda similar and there was no doubt and Sosuke wads happy about that. He let the other kiss his forehead and then smiled, his eyes fell. "You know Makoto...I'm really happy that you accept me!"

Rin groaned as he glanced at the side and let the blue eyed to lean closer to him. "What else should I think of when you are cleaning me like that and kissed me there afterward, saying such things, huh?" He said shyly as he sighed!

"I'm happy just knowing I can make you happy. To think you'd actually like someone like me is surprising. I am glad you told me how you feel." he said taking hold of Sosuke's hand. He laced their fingers together as he stood there. He didn't expect such an outcome from all of this. It was a lot better than he had imagined.

"You can think of anything Rin. As long as it's about us or swimming. At least that's how I see it. Thinking about you all the time is really enjoyable." he said softly. Haru sits up a little and looked at the other. "I want you to know this always Rin. I love you."

Sosuke smiled at the other as he leaned his forehead on the other`s and closed his eyes, let his own hands to capture the other`s fingers and held them tightly. He loved the way the other was..he wanted to tell him that how much did he move his heart now though felt a bit shy to. "We are like a baka couple now.." He chuckled.

Rin groaned as he started to wash his body, he didn't really understand what did the other meant from those words and didn't bother himself to know what did it meant. H sighed as he was finished and glanced at the other, gazing at him. "I wonder if Sosuke is okay, did he confessed?" He said that though he forgot that Haruka was there, he cough a bit as he tried to distract the other. "Nothing..nothing!"

"Baka couple...? That's a funny way to put it but I don't disagree with you." he said blushing. Makoto was surprised the other figured out such a thing and could say it so simply. His gaze drifted to the side a bit as he leans closer to Sosuke. "Alright then lets get out the water and prepare for our date."

Haruka turned to look more at Rin. "What do you mean about that? Does he like someone and is it someone I know?" he asked waiting for a response. He was sure Rin might try to hide something about this but he hoped he didn't as long as Sosuke wasn't trying to make a move on Rin, he would be alright hearing whatever it was.

Makoto was a bit too impatient for the first date or better probably say excited. He patted the other`s head as he grabbed a towel and covered the other`s hair with it, started to dry off his olive hair. "Baka! I told you I should go home and then I'll come to catch you here." He smiled cutely.

Rin shook his head and try to not talk about it. ''Just forget whatever I said Haru, it was nonsense" He couldn't tell him since had to keep it a secret at last until he was sure Him and Makoto got along together well. He looked away started to play with the water.

Makoto hide his face with the towel. "Sorry about that. I got really excited just having the thought in my mind. I really want to go out with you Sosuke." he said shyly. He wasn't sure if the other might cancel because of his eagerness. Makoto glanced up at the other from the towel. His olive colored eyes staring at him.

Haru sighs softly as he focused on getting clean. Once he was finished he sat in the water for a moment before getting up. "Lets go get some rest Rin. After all I didn't get to while you were." he said softly. He then walked to grab a towel and dry off a little. He wasn't sure what Rin was hiding but he would let it go for now.

Sosuke laughed at the other as he then stopped messing with the other and took another towel, of course with the permission of Makoto and started to draw himself. He held the other`s hand, slowly pulled him out side of the bathroom to his room. Sosuke had to leave now.

Rin sighed out of relief, he felt a bit relaxed at the other didn't ask anything anymore, he walked out of the bed and then walked to the room with Haruka and without permission, he opened the other`s closet and looked around for suitable punch of clothes to wear.