The Feelings Are Falling [18+] {Ryouta Basket and YaoiFanGirlBritty}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kaname sighed and then took the other to another room. It didn`t seem like the first one at all. It was well decorated and beautiful, matched for a boy! He took his inside and brought him new clothes. "These are mine, I think some of them would fix you...you can use anything you want, watch TV or whatever!"

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Ryouta

Shiro looks around the other room and looks towards Kai. He continues to look around the room and scratches his head, ~this room is more different than the other room,~ he looks at the clothes and tilts his head. "O-Oh um thank you," he takes the clothes confusingly and sits down on the couch, blinking at Kai and leans back in the couch.

Kaname looked at the other and sighed. "Seriously, do you know what a TV is?" He mumbled and sat next to him, he took the remote and then turned on the TV, put it on a channel which was showing a cartoon, I guess this one is good for your age!"

Shiro pouts and frails his arms, "I know what a TV is! I am just kind of surprise I was pulled back into your house so suddenly. I thought you were really just letting me go," he looks at the TV and scratches his head, "what's wrong with cartoons? I use to watch them when I was just a kid and they are still good," he looks at the show.

Kaname sighed and then closed his eyes. "Do you really hate it here?" He mumbled and then sighed. "Anyway, I get you back tonight!" He stood up and then walked to the door. "If you can`t stand me!" He left immediately.

Shiro looks at Kai and lowers his head, ~well I don't have a lot of good memories here at the moment... just being raped countless times,~ he pouts and tilts his head. He sighs and lays down on the couch, falling asleep with his legs slightly spread.

Kaname hang around he house a bit and came back to his room and saw the other already fell asleep, seeing his leg spread made him aroused again so he slowly moved to his hole and moved to enter that he refused to and then hold back. He put a blanket on him to not catch a cold.

- - - Updated - - -

Kaname hang around he house a bit and came back to his room and saw the other already fell asleep, seeing his leg spread made him aroused again so he slowly moved to his hole and moved to enter that he refused to and then hold back. He put a blanket on him to not catch a cold.

Shiro was fast asleep and wakes up slightly, seeing Kai was in the room and falls back asleep, covering his face with his arm. He felt something warm get put on his body and wakes up, seeing a blanket and turns on his side, continues to sleep.

Kaname looked at the other and stroked his hair when he fell asleep again, he didn`t know why but he didn`t want to let him go now, he felt strange and something new. He wanted to hold the other and kiss him but what were those feeling?

Shiro lowers his head within the blanket and lets out a yawn, feeling his hair get stroked as he was sleeping. He lets out a soft grunt and slowly turns on his other side, facing the back of the couch and rests his head on the cushion. After a couple moments, Shiro wakes up and sits up, yawning and looks at a nearby clock, seeing what the time was.

Kaname looked at the other when he woke up. He looked sad and then glanced at the other. "Shall I get you back?" He mumbled and then closed his eyes. He didn`t know why but didn`t know to let him go.

Shiro looks at Kai and slowly approaches his him, tilting his head, "why do you look so sad... Its not like it would be the last time seeing me, we both of a school life so we will probably run into eachother again." He sighs and sits back in the couch, "why do you want me to not leave?"

Kaname looked away and bit his lips. "Who cares if you leave or not!" He yelled though he knew that he was caring! He blushed and looked away. "Why don`t you answer that question yourself!"

Shiro lowers his head and stands up slowly, "so since you don't care if I leave or not maybe I should just go," he lets the blanket fall down to his feet. He walks out of the room and looks at the door which was locked, sighing and goes to a window, opens it and crawls out, landing on his butt, "ow." He rubs his butt and looks at the house, looking around the area and sighs, walks away from the house, ~I can't even run... my legs are so stiff,~ he pouts as he continues walking.

Kaname got angry and then went to his car and drove to the other. "Just how selfish can you be?" He shouted out of the window and then got out, grabbing the other`s hand and then threw him inside the car. "Now that you are getting so impolte, I won`t let you go!" He sat on the seat and pulled the other on his lap, locking the doors.

Shiro continues walking and widens his eyes, hearing a car come from behind him. He sighs softly and pouts, ~are you serious... this is the second time he stopped me from leaving! Is he trying to tell me something.. why does he just tell me besides being a puzzle I can't read.~ He gasps when his hand was grabbed and holds his head with his free hand so he wouldn't hit his head. Shiro was silent and sighs, turning onto his side and jumps when he got place on Kai's lap, "w-what are you doing now?"

Kaname stripped the other`s pants. "Isn`t that obvious?" He groaned and and then hugged the other tightly. "Let`s stay like this for a while. "He said and then licked his lips. "Shiro!" He started to touch his ass.

Shiro watches as his pants were getting taken off and blushes softly, looking at Kai, widening his eyes when getting a sudden hug. He closes his eyes and leans back a little, moaning softly, "K-Kai," he lowers his head onto Kai's shoulder and slowly wraps his arms around him.

Kaname looked at the other and then blushed brightly. "Call me Kaname! It`1s my real name!" He whispered and then pushed in the second finger, tried to be gentle, slowly stretching the hole and preparing him.

Shiro arches his back a little and looks towards him, tilting his head, "but you said Kai is your nickname... okay Kaname," he gasps and rests his head on Kaname's shoulder, "are we really going to do this in your car?"

Kaname smiled and then kissed the other`s cheek. "You are the first person that I told my real name to in the people whom I have sex with..." He looked at the other, blushing a bit. "You don`t like it?"

Shiro watches as Kaname kissed his cheek and looks at him, "first person ever you told," he tilts his head. He looks at Kaname as he was blushing as well, nodding his head slowly, "your name? Of course, its nice to know your full name rather than your nickname."

Kaname smiled . "Mm~" He slowly pulled out his fingers and then positioned himself against his entrance and pushed his thing all inside of him! He panted lightly and licked Shiro`s lips. "Feels good?.." He mumbled and and then started moving.

Shiro holds onto Kaname's shoulders when he pulls his fingers out and lets out a soft moan, lowering his head onto Kaname's shoulder. He bites his bottom finger and arches his back with a moan when feeling Kaname's cock go inside, "y-yes I feels good," he blushes and covers his face, moaning as he felt Kaname's cock thrusting inside.

Kaname smiled. "Good to hear that, relax Shiro!" He said and kissed his forehead, started moving a bit faster and rougher inside, feeling like that it was easier than the other times since the other as more relaxed! He slowly stroked his hair to gave him more relaxation. "Shiro...shiro." He suddenly started raining, Kaname leaned the other`s nipples and chest to the window and continued fucking him.