The Feelings Are Falling [18+] {Ryouta Basket and YaoiFanGirlBritty}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro tilts his head as he looks at Kai, sitting up slowly, "you... were waiting for me to wake up by watching me?" He looks down at his hand as he lied back down with the force and squirms a little, "n-no not again," he blushes and lowers his head into his arm to hide his face. Shiro slowly looks up at Kai, blushing while watching his lips water and closes his eyes again.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Ryouta

Kaname laughed and then moved closer, the position was so embarrassing so when he pushed the finger in, it would have make anybody nervous and it was painful! "I told you, I`m going to break your hole and play with you until you can`t stand anymore."

Shiro closes his eyes tightly as Kai came closer, feeling his legs completely spread out and gasps, feeling a finger go inside. He slowly looks towards Kai and shakes his head side to side, "w..what are you going to do now then," he starts to squirm and looks up at his hands.

Kaname grabbed his chin fast and strong and grinned. "What? Don`t like the idea? I would sew it for you later! " He laughed and pushed the second finger inside him. "Have you ever heard of a straight 3some sex?" He asked and then paused a bit. "Just like that, but I don`tr have another person so I use a toy instead of a real cock."

Shiro gasps and looks at Kai, shaking his head to try to loosen Kai's grip. "I..I," he lowers his head and jumps when feeling another finger inside him. He looks at Kai and shakes his head, "n-no of course I haven't had a 3some," he blushes with a pout. Shiro widens his eyes and shakes his head, "what are you.. going to do?"

Kaname laughed again and teased the other`s nipples so prevent. "You are not genius Shiro. I`m going to put my thing inside you and then try a toy inside of you when m dick is still inside! That means 3some!" He said and licked his nipples hard, biting them to make them erected.

Shiro arches his back up slightly when his nipples were being played with, moaning softly. He looks up at Kai and widens his eyes, shaking his head back and forth, closing his eyes tightly, "n-no! That is going to hurt. I thought a 3some was with one being in the mouth and the other in the ...hole," he watches as Kai was licking and biting his nipples, letting out a gasp moan.

Kaname looked at the other. "That`s what is called breaking a hole, you know!" He mumbled and then grinned. He put the third and fourth finger inside of him and stretched it more. "You are so sexy and I just want to put many things inside until you scream!"

Shiro looks away slowly and lowers his head, ~well... I guess I should be glad its not another person,~ he thought with his eyes closed. He gasps with his eyes widening and felt more of Kai's fingers inside of him, looking down at Kai, "my ass feels like its going to tear open," he bites his bottom lip.

Kaname looked at the other and grinned. He moved closer, while stretching him and then blew out into his ear. "When it breaks, an awful sound would come, I really hate it, I bet that it hurt!" He laughed and pulled out fingers and looked at the toys. "Which one do you want me to start with first?"

Shiro slowly looks up at Kai as he approaches him closer, jumping back and moans when still feeling his butt getting stretched, jumping when air was blown into his ear. He looks at Kai and shakes his head, lowering his head and hides within his arm. Shiro peaks over and shakes his head, hiding once again, "surprise me.. it will be more fun that way."

Kanamwe looked at the other and laughed. "Okay , I will!" He turned him around so that he would not see and then choose a toy. He choose the toy with ten small but metal ball that were stock together by a string. He grinned and slowly pushed one in. "One hurts, I wonder how ten would feel like!"

Shiro gulps a little and gasps when he suddenly gets turned around. He shakes his ass side to side while Kai was choosing a toy with his head resting on the bed and couldn't see what Kaname was going to pick. Shiro gasps when feeling something finally entering him and arches his back, "it feels so big," he widens his eyes and tries to look at Kai, "wait ... there are ten of them," he lowers his head and bites the blanket.

Kaname laughed and then nodded. "Yeah....they are ten! " He grinned and laughed again slowly pulled the second one inside but roughly the other, he forcefully entered the number eight since it was going further than his cock and finally managed to push in the last one. A strung was still out so the he could take all out if hew wanted to!

Shiro looks over his shoulder at Kai, squirming his hips and shakes his head, moaning softly when feeling the second one with the first one is rubbing against his inner walls. He gasps and jumps up when feeling suddenly feeling six more so quickly without third through fifth going inside one at a time. Shiro twitches when feeling so many metal balls inside him at once and lets out a loud moans, "n-no its to deep inside my ass," he lowers his head.

Kaname chuckled and then looked at the other."Be thankful that I didn`t let them to touch your vessels again, otherwise you would have bleed again, want to bleed??" He said as he spread his hips and started licking of his ass, pushing the circles more but didn`t let him to bleed! He rammed his tongue inside hard, it was to big and so long.!

Shiro lifts his ass up a little with a soft moan, shaking hips back and forth, seeing if the metal balls would come out. He pouts when there was no suggest and gasps, shaking his head violently, "n-no I don't want to please again." Shiro blushes when his ass was starting to get spread out while the balls were still inside and lets out a loud gasp followed by a moan when feeling Kai's tongue licking his ass. He lowers his head and bites his bottom lip, shaking his hips, ~I-It feels so weird,~ he thought as he slowly looks back at Kai.

Kaname grinned and then laughed loudly at him. "You are so cute! Be thankful that you aren`t an adult yet! Otherwise, I would probably make you bleed!" He said and then continued licking. "You know that this hole would reach your stomach somehow and I might let this circles go there." He slowly position his cock against his hole.

Shiro looks at Kai and pouts a little, covering his face within the blanket. He slowly looks at Kai and squirms a little, "I think I would be consider a slight adult from what you do to me," Shiro twitches a little and shakes his hips a little. He jumps a little when suddenly feel Kai's cock against his ass, lowering his head and clenches his hands.

Kaname looked at the other and grinned. "Oh! Shall I rammed it more inside you?" He said and did the thing with out hearing an answer. "I`m going to move and if I do, the circles will move inside you and it would feel really good!" He said and started moving hard and roughly inside and outside of him.

Shiro gasps and looks at Kai, shaking his head back and forth, "n-no it will hurt," as he blushes and bites his bottom lip. He looks at Kai and arches his back with a moan, "but if the circles go inside me more it will be too deep inside me." Shiro grabs ahold of the blanket tightly, letting out a loud moan with a gasp and arches his back.

Kaname looked at the other and then wanted to tease him though the thing he said wasn`t really true! "I have some friends that are homos, they said that they know how to fuck a man with two cocks at one! That`s amazing, right? Want me to call them?"

Shiro looks at Kai and slowly sticks his tongue out a little, lowering his head with his body moving back and forth, moaning. He jumps and looks over his shoulder to look at Kai, shaking his head, "n-no I am good," he lowers his head and hides his face within the blanket.

Kaname grinned and sighed. "Okay but not for now! I`ll think about it when you did stretched a lot!" He said and then moved harder, the circles also moving inside him and getting further. Look, the string is also going inside, if it do, I cab`t pull out the metals anymore, shall I continue?"

Shiro looks at Kai and shakes his head side to side, lowering his head, "I...I," he bites his bottom lip. "I don't want anyone else but you inside me," he looks at Kai while moaning and felt his ass getting completely stretched out with his body moving back and forth with Kai's movements. Shiro looks to the side and bites his lip, nodding his head, "y-yes continue...," his mind says unconsciously.