I cannot edit/customize my profile with photos

PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Hello,

There seems to be a problem. I may not be aware if the problem is an error, but all the profiles of my friends and other members are still customized. To start off my profile was fine this morning, I had gif's as images on the profile and all seem to be fine. However, I logged off I didn't edit anything at all. When I returned my profile was plain. When I tried to customize, I clicked on the "Customize my profile" button I only have the option to edit only colors. There is no options for photos, see here:

no1_by_cattalesinc-d7vqlr2.png

As you see here my profile is plain. (pic 1)

no2_by_cattalesinc-d7vqm59.png

The options for header background, inactive module, and module backgrounds, button background, no available.

What is the problem???

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• KatieMH25!

• Tetsu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
tried revert/default option? have you tried to log out-log in? tho, i know people who had customized profile before and now they have it plain.. tho, i can't say for sure if they did it on purpose or encountering the same problem as yours ^_^

Hi Tetsu,

I have tried to revert but nothing seems to happen. I have logged out and logged in, I didn't do anything to my profile though.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tetsu,

I have tried to revert but nothing seems to happen. I have logged out and logged in, I didn't do anything to my profile though.

i see ((: We'll have to wait for
since he's probably the only person who can answer this problem ((: I wish it get sorted out soon (:

Key, I believe Saga mistook my conversation in the morning I was playing when I told Saga I was 11 I am 18. I can prove it if you like.

do to this restriction I cannot reply to my threads or my role-plays... this is frustrating.
I apologize for the error, or joke in the morning. If anything allow me to prove my age.

Ok, we'll discuss in private about the steps necessary to prove your age. In the future please refrain yourself from making such 'jokes' regarding your age when you know being on YO at such an age is prohibited.

• 3 weeks later...

, Not sure if I can post here because this is like a private thread but I also seem to be having the same problem with Customerizing my profile? I get the same options as
, like it only allows options for background colours and the changes of font, though I've never wanted to have a picture on my profile until recently when it occured to me that I might get more people talking to me if I didnt look so boring!! lol

I hope I'm not in the Restricted Usergroup, I've been a member of this site since 2012 and I just want to let you know I'm embarrassed to say I am 27 years old!! ^^

Please can you tell me how I can upload pictures on my profile page too? Thanks ......

No, you aren't in the Restricted usergroup, so, you should be able to edit those settings. And now even those in the Restricted group are able to edit them.

Can you please take a print screen?

Also, please go (from the forum's second navbar, under the forum banner) to Forum Actions->General Settings and scroll down to the bottom of the options page. Check if you have 'Show User Customizations' enabled.

, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!!

I did what you said by going to general settings and yes the show user customizations are enabled.

Please see my profile below. Hope I got enough for you to help me, I used the snipping tool but I'm afraid I dont know how to use it much lol

YaoiProfile_zps5defe8cd.jpg

You do have Page Background option. Just click on the color square and in the options popup select Use Image. Insert the URL of the pic you wanna use in the brackets and click Submit. Like this:

sllpah.jpg

, thanks a lot for the help!! I knew it would something simple but I have never selected a picture before so I didn't know ^^

Problem sorted :)

• 3 weeks later...

would someone tell me what's the criteria about restricted group? because it seems that I can't edit my profile picture too.. Or is it because I'm new here, then I still don't know how to find something I need..