You're Under Arrest! (18+) < HellRapbit & Atemluver >

Atemluver

I listened as the detective looked bewildered by my comment of how he acted like a virgin. Well thinking about this logically how could I not? Shunsuke always wears those sunglasses, not to mention he's a huge nerd for those 'Marvel' things along with the pet skunk. As far as I was concerned none of those things were exactly turn on's for normal people. "Well....you kind of...act like one.. All innocent and stuff.." I said trying not to laugh farther at the poor man.

Then out of nowhere I heard Shunsuke ask if I was a virgin. Me? Seriously? I was pretty sure I lost my virginity in middle school, not to mention I had sold my body a few times so I'd have to say I'm far from the definition of 'virgin'. I felt a giggle bubble up from under my lips, "Of course I am not a virgin. Why did you think I was some innocent little boy? Sorry to disappoint you then." To be honest Shunsuke sounded pretty childish, almost as if he was jealous of the men I have slept with before, I guess it did make him seem kind of cute...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HellRapbit

• Atemluver

"Innocent and stuff?" The detective asked, even more confused. "Wait I act like one? How do I act like one?" Shunsuke was pretty sure he didn't acted like one. Unless the walls of comic books and superhero movies he had count. Then he understands. When the other said that he wasn't a virgin the former cop felt disappointed. He wanted to be his first. Wait.....what? Why is he worried about this? Why is he even thinking about sex with him while he's cuddling him?! The detective's face went from disappointed to surprised to embarrassed. He cleared his throat, trying to cover his blush.

He crossed his arms over his chest, deciding just to be childish instead of any of the other emotions that were fighting each other inside of him. "Oh..," he muttered. He laid his head on the other's shoulders, frowning. He hated how much Shiki mixed up his emotions, and yet, it excited him. That someone can actually make him feel like this. But he still want's to make it clear that he wasn't a virgin. "Angel, I lost my virginity at sixteen."

"Angel, I lost my

I pursed my lips as I listened to Shunsuke question why I thought he was a virgin. "Well...first I thought when you took me to your house you were going to...you know...jump me. I came there expecting it so it was fine if you did...but you didn't. Plus you are kind of a nerd...or a geek..I'm not sure of the definition for this." I scratched my head as I spoke, when I put it into words it sounded a little...mean. I wasn't trying to be, that was just what I thought when I believed he was a virgin. The man seemed to be lost in thought, his face was also a bright red color. I'd bet money that he was thinking about sex right now, if he wasn't I'd be thoroughly surprised.

I could feel myself raise an eyebrow when he said he lost his virginity at sixteen. Isn't that a little old to loose your virginity? Well maybe not for rich people, or those religious folk. While if Shunsuke is coming clean with when he lost his virginity I guess I should too. I let out a soft sigh, "I'm not sure what age I lost mine at but I was pretty young probably middle school or maybe elementary?"

Shunsuke was really surprised when the other thought he was going to jump him when he brought him to his house. Did it really look that bad? He couldn't fight the smile that was tugging on the edges of his lips when Shiki thought of him as a nerd or geek. "The correct term for someone like me is nerd." The detective explained, shrugging like it wasn't that big of a deal. He was proud of the thousands of comic books and figures that he had. He didn't really have a childhood when he was little, and when he was in high school he was to busy rebelling against his mother.

When Shiki said he lost his virginity in middle school or elementary, the former cop froze. Looking at him with bewilderment. "You lost your virginity when you were in middle school? So, when you were 13?" Shunsuke asked, his voice sounding just a little concerned. Yes,he did have friends in middle school who smoked but had sex? That was rare to find for him. He held the other's hand, rubbing soothing circles on the palm has he waited for the other's answer.

This cop was definitely strange, laughing at the fact that I called him a nerd, or more so for accepting it with a smile on his face. I didn't live a life that allowed me to become one of these 'nerds' so I guess I don't really have any right to try and make fun him. But what was even more strange about him was how he reacted when I told him I lost my virginity at a young age. I guess it might be strange for rich people but again what do I know. "13 seems a little too old I guess, maybe 10 or 8. It's not that uncommon for us non rich people. Well I guess I shouldn't classify everyone the same as me... Most of my friends lost theirs later than me probably around 14, but only because it pays better than when you're older. But as much as I'd like to say I whored myself out I can't... You'd probably think how I lost my virginity is disgusting so I won't tell you."

The detective was at a lose for words. Shiki lost his virginity at 10? It payed more? Shunsuke layed there in shock for a moment as the other continued speaking. I guess the world isn't just black and white. At Shiki last comment about him being disgusting, the former cop felt anger boil inside of him. "You're not disgusting." He said, tightening his hold on the other. Why would he assume i'd find him disgusting because he whored his self out at a young age? Does he think I'm that judging? "Angel, you can tell me only if you want to. Yes I am interested but if it's too much for you to share then I understand." Shunsuke moved his hand away from the other's and rested it on his cheek. His thumb caressing the apple of his cheek. The detective has heard a lot of stories about people having a traumatic childhood. But this, this is up in the top three. What happened to his Angel when he was younger? The cop's mind raced with all of the possibilities. All of them making his stomach turn.

I could feel the corners of my face turn to a frown as I listen to what Shunsuke has to say. It's nice that he doesn't hate me, but still I guess the fact that I was a ten year old whore was a little too much for him. "Well...it wasn't my choice I might have you know...It was my father who whored me out." I looked away from Shunsuke as I spoke, part of me didn't want to tell him, but he must know the truth. "My father needed money for alcohol and my mother wasn't going to buy it for him so he used me to get him money." I could feel the warmth of the detectives hand on my cheek, and I don't know why but it just made me so...sad. I felt like I was somehow polluting him by my own dirtiness in a way.

Shunsuke listened as the other spoke about his father. How it wasn't his choice and his dad needed money. The detective tried to hold in his anger but his body betrayed him. His body shook as his arm tightened around Shiki. The former cop wanted to say.something but he didn't know what. What do you say to something like this? He gave the other a soft kiss before resting his forehead against his. Angel's been through so much, and yet, he's still so strong. Shunsuke let a soft.huff pass his lips as he searched the other's face. For what, he doesn't know. Maybe an indication of some kind or a clue to help him say the right words.

"If I ever meet your dad..," He took a shaky breath to calm his self. Trying to cool down his.sudden burst of anger. He whored out his son just for a drink? Shunsuke decided not to finish that sentence, instead he gave Shiki another kiss.