You're Under Arrest! (18+) < HellRapbit & Atemluver >

Atemluver

"Hey wait up!" I shout out to Kisame and the gang. Why are they running so far away from me? Weren't we a family? Families are supposed to stick together right?

"Shiki, you might be fast but you can't catch us." The little punk said to me with a grin on his face as he moved farther, and farther away from me.

"What do you mean you punk, want a bet! I can catch you in no time flat!" I yell out to them, running faster and faster in this bright white tunnel. Suddenly I notice all of them stop, and they turn around to face me. Why are they standing so far away? Why can't I be over there with them?

"Shiki, we need to go. You'll be okay, you're strong. We believe in you." Kisame says with a smile. What does he mean? Where do they have to go? I yell out to them as they walk into the brightness of the tunnel.

==============================

I slowly opened my eyes, and noticed that the scenery around me was moving. Where am I? Why am I here? Where's the gang? Was I kidnapped? No matter how hard I try to think, I just can't seem to make sense of anything. I feel so dizzy, and faint, it's hard to keep my eyes open. I unconditionally groan from the searing pain at my abdomen. Am I hurt? I thought...I was watching some movie? "Sh...un..su..ke." I manage to squeak out in a tiny voice. It was the first thing that came to my mind for some reason....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HellRapbit

• Atemluver

The former cop was a mess. He was torn between worrying about Shiki and the punishment he'll probably get from busting into a police station and taking a suspect. But they had no right to just assume and take him into custody, especially since he's hurt. Shunsuke pulled up into the parking lot of the hospital. He was about to jump out when heard a tiny voice csll his name. He turned around to see Shiki waking up. "Hey," he said in a hushed voice,"It's okay, no one's goinh to hurt you." They'll have to get by me first. He quickly hopped out of the car and went to the backseat. Opening the door to it, he gingerly picked the older boy up, kicking the car door close with his foot before heading into the hospital. He didn't even need to call for help because the doctors saw what was the problem. They quickly took Shiki from Shunsuke's hold, putting him on a stretcher before rushing him to the emergency room. The detective stood there, watching as they took Angel away from him. HIS Angel. He walked towards a waiting room before flopping down onto a chair, tugging on his hair in distraught. He prayed for Shiki to make it, to live. He didn't want him to leave, not now not ever. The former cop doesn't even feel like dwelling on his confusing feelings. They felt right and that's all that matters.

His phone began to ring. With a suffering sigh he answered it, he knew what was coming. "Hello?" he answered, he didn't have time to finish the word before his chief went off on him. Telling him that was a stupid stunt he pulled and that he should be arrested for it. Shunsuke sighed and listened, putting his word in here and there. When the chief asked first his side of the story the detective wasn't just saying a few words anymore. He went on a full rant filled with anger and disappointment.

He didn't care if he was being to much in a waiting room, he had the right to be. A person that he cares for has been shot and wrongly accused. At the end of the phone call, the chief sighed and said that he was suspended for only two weeks. Shunsuke just sighed, said huis farewell and hung up the phone. He slumped back down onto the chair, fixing his shades as he tapped his foot impatiently.

As I called out his name weakly, I saw Shunsukes face. I was happy that he was here, it made me feel more at ease. He said something to me, but I couldn't make it out too well. It sounded pleasant though, and that's all that mattered. I felt myself being picked up, I cringed a little from the pain in my stomach, but soon relaxed realizing I was in Shunsuke's arms. It felt nice, I didn't want Shunsuke to put me down, I wanted to stay here forever. But I felt someone else grab me, No I don't want to be separated. I tried to reach out to him, but the people pulling me away were too strong, and before I knew it I couldn't see Shunsuke anymore.

The people who took me were dressed all in white and some of them wore masks. Who are they and why did they take me from Shunuske? What are they going to do to me? I felt a prick on my arm, and I cringed from the pain it gave me. But it didn't stop, I wanted it to stop. I go to take it out but someone holds my other hand back. The people were saying things, I don't know what, I feel so dizzy. I go to look down and realize one of them is cutting my shirt off. Why? No don't cut that! I struggle under their grasp, wanting them to stop but they don't. I struggle more, all I want was to be with Shunsuke so why are these people doing this? I feel another prick on my arm and cringe, but this time I start to feel sleepy. No, I can't sleep now, I need to find, Shunsuke. Against my will I feel my eyelids close and everything goes black once again.

============================

After a few hours, one of the doctors approaches Shunsuke. "Shunsuke right? You were the one who brought Shiki correct?" He took out his clipboard and flipped the sheets of paper on top until he reached the one he was looking for. "He is going to be all right, don't worry. When we first took him back he was struggling quite a bit so we had to sedate him. Um, we took the bullet out and stitched him up, he also has a mild concussion from some hard blows to the head so it would be best if he doesn't move around too much. I know I might be stepping out of my jurisdiction when I ask, what happened to him, but we still need to know. Is he an abuse victim? When we went to remove his shirt he was putting up quite a fight, and once we removed it we found some...disturbing scars. They definitely didn't look like they were by accident so we are a little worried."

The former cop was shocked at what the doctors found. He never thought something like this was happening to Shiki. He snapped himself out of thought and shook his head. "No...not that i know of really." He slowly stood up, fixing his clothes. After he adjusted his shades, he looked over at the doctor. "Is okay for me to see him?" The doctor gave him a small smile before saying,"I'd advise you to see him in another hour or so but since you seem so worried, i let you see him." Shunsuke sighed in relief, thanking the doctor. He turned off his phone before following the other to Shiki's room. The whole hallway was extremely white. There was barely any other color. The doctor stopped infron of a room with the number 412 on it, he slowly opened it and gestured for the former cop to go on in before closing the door behind him.

Shunsuke looked around the room before landing his eyes on Shiki. He was unconscious on the bed, some machines were hooked up to him. It practically tore the detective's heart to see him like this. He walked over and sat on a chair near the other's bed. Slowly he held the other's hand gripping it ever so slightly. Who would beat him? And why didn't he tell anyone? He brought the other's hand up to his lips, pressing a chaste kiss to it. After about a half an hour he fell asleep, still holding onto Shiki.

He snored softly as he laid halfway on the bed and halfway on the floor, his shades on the top of his head and crooked.

I slowly opened my eyes, and noticed that I was surrounded by white. I have no idea where I am, my body is stiff and all I can hear is a faint methodical beeping noise. I can feel a soft warmth on my hand and glance down before noticing that it is Shunsuke. "S-sh.un...suke..." I squeak out while softly grasping the others hand. Even though Shunsuke is here, it still isn't enough to calm my nervousness. Where am I, and why? For some reason I can't quite remember too much, I was watching some movie with Shunsuke and everything past that is such a blur. I lay back in the bed, and stare out the window.

Shunsuke slowly woke up, using his free hand to rub at his face. He opened his eyes to see that the other was awake. He quickly covered his eyes with his shades before speaking, "You're awake," he whispered. He stared at the other for a few seconds before burying his face in the crook of the other's neck, sighing in relief. "I'm so glad that you're awake, i thought i was going to loose you." He held onto Shiki, fearing that he might disappear from his sight. After a few minutes he moved his face, looking at Shiki with a small smile. "How are you feeling Angel?" he asked, running his fingers through his hair.

He didn't want to loose anyone else. And if that means loosing his job then so beat it.

But that made him think, where will Shiki stay? He doesn't have a home anymore considering it's a crime scene now.I guess he's living with me then

The though doesn't really bother him, it actually made him happy. Well not happy that this situation happened to his Angel but that he would be close to him. He layed his head on the other's lap, sighing in content.

"I'm not leaving by the way," he muttered, not really talking to the other but to himself.

"A...wake?" I question, my head is still foggy and I'm having difficulties connecting words to their meanings. Honestly for some reason I didn't care as long as Shunsuke was here...I wonder why.. "L-loose me?" I question again, why was I going somewhere, I don't remember being lost... I could feel the warmth of the other on my skin, and it felt so nice. "F-feel....fine....where...? Can I...go...home?" I could feel my mouth moving but I had no clue what I said, I hope what ever it was that it made sense. "Why...would you...leave?" This whole situation was confusing, a part of me just wanted to go to sleep, but another part knew I wanted to get some answers.

The detective looked at the other with a confused look. "What do you remember?" he asked, for some reason the other couldn't forum sentences. Did he hit his head to hard? He caressed the other's cheek while thinking. The door to room opened to reveal the doctor. "Oh good he's awake." he exclaimed, walking in while checking his clipboard. Shunsuke moved back a little so he wouldn't be in the way. "So Shiki, how are you feeling?" the doctor asked, giving the other a smile. The detective watched as the doctor checked his vitals. He rubbed the other's hand to provide some type of comfort. He wasn't willing to leave the room while Shiki is like this. He wouldn't be able to bear it.

The doctor asked his Angel if he was having trouble remembering and or forming words or sentences. Of course Shunsuke already knows the answer to this but reframed from saying anything. He wanted the other to speak for himself just incase the former cop was wrong to some degree.

Remember? Remember what? Did I forget something? I stare into Shunsukes eyes, my head still foggy. I know who he is, is that why hes worried? I could feel the warmth of the others hand on my cheek, and I cuddled into his soft touch. I heard a noise, followed by footsteps, it was one of those white coated people. I didn't like them, they poke me with sharp things..I don't know why. I moved away from the doctor and held Shunsukes hand back in protest. Why can't I just go home? I don't want to be here...

The coated person approached me and asked me a weird question. It took a while for me to realize what he was asking but finally I answered, "..........feeling?..........funny........." For some reason those were the only two words that I could say in response to the coated persons question. Everything was dizzy, and it was a little hard to stay awake. Again someone asked me if I remembered something. "What..........am...I.....supposed to.......remember?" I questioned, confused at what exactly these people wanted me to remember.

Shunsuke let a soft sigh, he didn't want to tell the other what happened. But he had to, so if he does start to remember again he doesn't have a breakdown. "Shiki," he started, his voice soft, " Your friends...they were...killed. You found their bodies at you guy's hangout a little before the police came. They assumed it was you because you were covered in blood. They shot, took you to the jail cell. But you wasn't there long because i found out about it." The detective grew angry with just the memory of it. He took a deep breath before speaking again. "I got you out of there and took you here." The doctor was surprised by the story but quickly covered it up. He cleared his throat before speaking, "Well Shiki some medicine and sleep should help. I'll go leave to retrieve it." With that he left the room, leaving the two there.

Shunsuke was quiet still holding onto Shiki. He just held onto him, getting on the bed so they were side to side. He fixed his shades before cuddling against the older boy. He still didn't say anything, hell he didn't even know what to say. He just told the person he cared about that all of his friends were dead and that he was accused of their death. And just when i though life can be merciful...

He layed his head on the other's shoulder, rubbing his thumb and the back of his hand as he was lost in thought. Probably saying something will make the situation even worse then it already is. And saying sorry isn't going to help either. The last thing Shiki needs is pity.

I heard Shunsuke talking...about something but I couldn't make out all of it. All I understood was someone was killed and they thought I did it? "....don't...understand..." Again I could feel my lips move and my brain wanting to say something but I just couldn't connect the two. "....want...to sleep..." I mumbled and I cuddled more into the other. I don't know why I liked being held by this man but I just did. It felt safe....and...his scent was so calming.

I reached over and grabbed his hand, I don't know why but it just gave me a sense of comfort. I don't know why but he looked so sad...was it because of me? Did I do something wrong? Oh...that's right I killed someone? I don't remember it...but he told me I did? I was so confused, I just held onto his hand tighter, not wanting to think about anything.

The detective wondered if the other had some sort if amnesia or if his minds was suppressing the memory. He gave the other 's hand a reassuring squeeze, moving closer to him without crushing him. The doctor came in with the medicine and saw Shiki asleep. He gave him a sad smile before setting the bottle on the bedside table. "When he wakes up give him no more then two pills." he instructed the former cop who, in turn, nodded in understanding. When the doctor was leaving he called out over his shoulder, "I hope your boyfriend gets bettet." Before Shunsuke could reply the man was already out the door. He let out a huff, bringing Shiki's hand up to his face, leaving a few chaste kisses on it. Boyfriend. ..?

He doesn't even know what he really feels for the other. He sees him as a friend and companion but he wants to hold him and whisper sweet nothingness to him. He wants to hangout with him yet show him off to let everyone else know that he's his. The detective didn't really know what to think of these mix feelings so he chooses to ignore it. It's not about him right now,it's about Shiki. Who's seen the corpses of his friends, been accused of their death, was shot, and now lays in the hospital bed not remembering any of it.

Shunsuke let out a soft sigh before slowly falling asleep next to the other, still holding onto his hand.

I can feel the warmth of Shunsuke, as I cuddle closer to him, enjoying our closeness. I'm not too sure how much time has passed, as I keep falling asleep and waking back up constantly. The next time I open my eyes I noticed that Shunsuke was fast asleep right next to me. I held onto his hand, it made me feel a little better everything I was able to hold his hand, but I'm not sure why. Also, why did the detective care so much about me? If I killed someone wouldn't he want me in jail? I shook my head again, not wanting to think too much. I tried to sit up, but I was forced back down into the bed by the excruciating pain in my abdomen. I don't know why but I just didn't like this place...I'd rather be at Shunsuke's house watching those 'Marvel' movies he loved so much.

The former cop jolted awake when he felt movement. He looked around confused before looking down at Shiki, seeing that the other was awake. He gave him a sleep grin, fixing his crooked shades. "Hey," he greeted, his voice sounding horse from sleep. He reached over the other, being careful not to touch him, and grabbed the bottle of medicine. "The doctor told me to give you two pills when you wakeup so...here." He opened the bottle and took out two pills, he handed to Shiki and placed the medicine back on the bedside table. He layed there, looking at the older boy as he traced invisible patterns on the back if his hand. He wondered if the other waa feeling any better. The detective had to admit, he gave him quite the scare.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, he was barely awake really. Plus, he didn't even know what time it was. But he also didn't care to be honest, he wanted to stay longer with his Angel. He wanted to be there for him. Shiki did seem wary of the doctor.

He took out his phone, turning it back in. Just when it did he suddenly began to ring. Sighing, he answered the phone. Laying back down next to the other. "Hm?" He answered and was greeted with his chatterbox of a partner. Letting out a huff of annoyance Shunsuke pinched the bridge of his nose. Trying to figure out why this man was even gifted with the power to speak. Why couldn't he be mute? Rei was just asking questions and not even letting him answer. Sometimes Shunsuke would let out soft noises of acknowledgment when the other asked for his opinion. Would the staff be pissed uf he set his phon aflame? They probably will be. Then he'll just do it ouside.

The detective placed the pills in my hands, as he spoke some weird words. He wants me to eat them? I shrug and put them in my mouth and swallowed, cuddling closer to the other. I could feel the other tracing patterns into my hand, it felt soothing, but I had no idea what he was drawing. I heard the others question, and I said the first thing that came to my mind.".....sleep?.." Oh that's right, I was sleeping...this is a bed. We are at his house right? To tell the truth I have no idea what is going on, my head is so foggy, it's hard to think.

The other male took out his phone, I remember him playing games on it before, I always wanted to try some...I wonder if they were fun....."Does...it...have..games?" I blurted out, I was curious and I wanted to try it, I'm not sure if he would let me but it was worth a shot. But it looked like he was arguing with his phone, did it say something bad to him? How do phones even work? I don't know why but all of these questions just swirl around my foggy head, and sometimes I end up blurting them out.

The former cop stopped listening to Rei when Shiki asked if his phone had games. He made up an excuse to his partner on the phone and hanged up. Letting out a sigh of relief he clicked one of his mini game apps and handed it to him. Giving him a small smile. "You can play some if you want." he said, rubbing the other's cheek. There was a knock on the door, Shunsuke got up and opened to see the doctor. "Hello Hiromori," he greeted. The detective nodded in response. "I have some things to discus with you about Shiki's health." The doctor then waited a little away from the door. The cop let out a sigh, bracing himself for the news. Giving the older boy one last look before following the doctor. He crossed his arms as he listened to the other speak. "Shunsuke, it seems that there are some problems with his brain." he started, the detective just gave him a confused look. "You see," he continued, "He had a concussion which bruised the speech part of his brain, the memory, and hearing." The former cop's confused face fell, being replaced with a look of concern. "How-," he cleared his throat, "How long will it last?"

The doctor gave him a reassuring smile. "Not that long, a two to three weeks at best. Since he seems more comfortable with you then the nurses and myself, I suggest that you help him through. Help him speak again and remember. Help him understand what we're saying. It will be a slow process but it will help." The detective thought for a moment before nodding, if it meant helping Shiki get better then he'll do. even if he has to go through hell and back. The doctor's smile widened as he patted the cop's head before walking off to check on another patent.

Letting out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in, Shunsuke walked back inside Shiki's room. Laying down on the bed once more.

The detective handed me his phone, and I noticed that one of the game things was open. I was excited to finally play a game on one of these. This game had this cute little green monster and the purpose was to feed it candy. I swiped my finger across the screen and the rope cut in half, this machine was so cool. "..Look!.." I said pointing to the screen to show the man, but he had left. I wonder where he went? To the bathroom? I continued with the game, having fun with the little device. I wish I had one of these, it would be so much fun.

After a few hours of playing around on the device I started to rub my eyes, I was sleepy. My head was still foggy, but I thought I could think a little better? Although...I can't seem to remember too much. The man was finally back in the room, I don't know why but I feel like I should know his name....It started with an S right? Wait...whats my name? That starts with an S also... I gently tug at the mans sleeve, "....what....is....name?" I pointed at myself as I said those words, I know I should know it...but why can't I remember it?

The detective smiled and pointed to the other. "Shiki," he answered, rubbing patterns on the back of his hand again. The doctor did say the memory part of his brain was bruised, but how bad was it? The other doesn't remember his name or anything else that happened today but what else? He sighed softly as he cuddle closer to Shiki, watching him closely just incase he might remember something or if he needed anything. It's getting really late, the nurses are going to kick me out soon.

But he didn't want to leave, Shiki needs him here. Especially since he doesn't really trust anyone else. And what if the cops that shot him come here to question him? Or take him back? Which made Shunsuke stop his train of thought. Who killed his friends? It was weird how good the timing was. How Shiki got that just before the cops did to convince them that he was the one who did the murdering. Was it a set up of some sorts? The cop kept pondering the possibilities of how could've done it and how they found their hangout.

From what the detective knows from talking to Shiki, the hideout must've been really well hidden. Was it one of them? Shunsuke sighed, rubbing his face tiredly. Right now wasn't the time to ponder over the case. He has to take care of the other first.

"........Sh...i...ki?" I managed to squeak out, so that was my name? I moved closer to the man..I know his name starts with a S...I know it, but why isn't it coming to me? I stare at him, and notice he has sunglasses on. Does he always have those, do I know what he looks like without them? I want to take them off, but I figure that it would rude of me to do so. I cuddle back into the mans chest, I like the way he smells, it's...relaxing. Those coated people smell funny, like cleanliness.

After a while I feel my eyelids grow heavy and I want to sleep. Mr. S won't mind if I sleep will he? I close my eyes while resting my head on the mans chest, slowly falling asleep.

When the other said his name he nodded, a grin on his face. He felt the other slowly falling asleep and he couldn't help but yawn himself. Today was stressful and was tiring him out. He took the abandoned phone from Shiki's hands and put it back in his pocket. He squirmed a little on the bed before spooning the other from behind. Burying his face in his hair. The other felt warm and just....right. Like their bodies fitted like a puzzle. This happened with any of the other people Shunsuke dated. It always felt wrong with them, like they didn't fit

Not only did the other felt right against him, he smelled...comforting. Like home and his own special scent. What's wrong with me? Why do I feel so strongly for him? Do I...like him? Shunsuke seemed to finally figure it out. He had a little crush on Shiki. It made him panic a little inside. How did he have a crush on someone he just met yesterday night? It made no sense to the cop. It was confusing. After a moment of arguing with his thoughts, he fell asleep. His shades falling off of his face and onto the pillow under his head as he held on tightly to the other.

Dreaming of a fantasy world where everything was alright. That his mom and dad were there, even Shiki. But deep down he knew it wasn't real, but he wanted to live in this lie a little longer. To pretend that everything was okay.

My eyes slowly open, and my sight is flooded with the whiteness of the room I am in. Where am I again? I look over and see that shu.....shu....shu? Well the man next to me was fast asleep. I rub my eyes and look over at the clock, and notice there are strange numbers on it. What does it mean? The light from the windows tell me it's still night so I guess it's late at night. For some reason there are these machines making weird beeping noises, and my hand hurts. I glance down and notice there are things poking into my arm and hand. They hurt, so I pull them out. My arm immediately starts bleeding, not too badly but there was still some blood, at least my hand didn't hurt that bad anymore. Why were there needles in my hand anyway?

I stare more at the man next to me, he's sleeping so peacefully, I better leave him alone. I lean back into the bed and stare at the white ceiling, my head still foggy but it feels a little more manageable.

Shunsuke slowly woke up, rubbing at his face. He didn't know where is shades are. He looked over at Shiki to see the other's arm bleeding. His eyes widened as he sat up flailing, falling off of the bed in the process. He landed on the floor with a thud. He scrambled up off the floor, grabbing the other's arm. "Are you okay Angel?" he asked looking at him in concern. Then he noticed something, everything was lighter. It wasn't dark. Shunsuke touched around his eyes to feel that his shades weren't there. His eyes widened as he looked around for them, covering his eyes from the other.

He couldn't believe that he forgot about his eyes so easily. His eyes spotted them on the pillow and quickly grabbed them. Putting them on his face. He looked back at the other, hoping that the he didn't see his face.

Maybe I should just invest in some contacts.

I glanced over at the male, Shun was his name? Maybe? I stared at him, he seemed to be panicking, about what I'm not too sure. Why wouldn't I be okay? Oh that's right my arms bleeding. "........Angel?........No...you said.......Shiki.." I say in confusion. Wasn't my name Shiki? Why is he calling me Angel? Also whats he looking for? Why is he covering his face? Do I look that bad that he can't look at me directly? What do I look like? I don't remember... I give up on what ever thoughts I had in my mind and laid back down on the bed.

I hope those white coated people don't show up again.... I don't like them. But I did take out the things they put in me so they might be mad about that, but they hurt so I should have been able to take them out. I shrug and close my eyes. I don't really want to think too much right now to be honest.

Shunsuke hurried and grabbed a bandage from the bedside table, wrapping Shiki's arm up. "Yes your name is Shiki but I call you Angel." he answered, giving the wrapped arm a satisfied look and laying back down. Keeping his shades in place. The door to the room opened, a nurse walking in. "Mr. Hiromori," she greeted, coming to Shiki's side of the bed with a raised eyebrow. "His arm was bleeding." the detective answered but the nurse just gave him a annoyed look before unwrapping the arm and cleaning the wound before putting the needles back in. Shunsuke doesn't trust the woman but said nothing, watching her closely.

She looked over at the former cop before speaking, "Mr. Hiromori, visiting hours are over. You should go home now." "You shouldgo home?" The detective just smiled politely. "I know I should but I don't want to leave him alone. He's not really fond of doctors or nurses." he said, daring her to say anything else or try and kick him out. Him and the nurse were staring each other down, trying to make the other back down. After a few minutes, the nurse huffed, stomping out of the room. Shunsuke glared after her.

Shiki's probably not safe here. But I can't leave Owen home alone. He took out his phone and texted Rei, telling him to babysit his pet for a while. But he didn't tell him what his pet was, oh no, it's going to be a surprise.

The detective laughed evilly to his self, putting his phone up and cuddles up against the other again. Revenge is so sweet, he can't wait for the phone call tomorrow.

My eyes watched the man as he wrapped my arm in something soft, it felt better than it did with the needles in it. "....why?" I don't quite get why he calls me angel, but if he wants to I guess that's okay.. A strange person walked in the room, who were they and why were they here? I grabbed onto Shun's shirt hiding behind it, but she found me and took my arm and put the painful things right back in it. No I don't want them, take them out! I try to struggle in her grasp, but I'm too weak and she has her way. Now Shun and the lady were talking about something, something with the word 'should' but other than that I'm not too sure.

I can feel a slight pounding in my head, and it's making it difficult for me to think. Before I knew it the weird lady left, and Shun is now right next to me. I like it when he lays close to me, I cuddle up next to him finding comfort in his shirt. For some reason the pounding in my head won't stop and I find myself rubbing my temples to try and make it stop.