- Be My Medicine - (private, {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel and Ayakashiu) [18+]

Ayakashiu

Eren was a little surprised with Levi's choice, since he thought the patient will want to eat first, but if he wanted to be washed..Eren's eyes unconsciously slide down to the lower parts of the laying man. Will I be able to wash him there? Eren felt a blush creep on his cheeks, when his mind started to provide him with images, Eren didn't want to see right now. He needed to get a grip.

"Sure, let me just call a nurse." He went to the door, sticking his head out and stopping the first nurse that came by, ordering her to bring the stuff, needed for washing. He returned to Levi then. "She'll be back in a minute. Can I just check your bandages in the mean time?" Eren asked, fidgeting a little. Truth be told, he was nervous. He didn't really know if he could hold back, but he tried to focus on the task at hand, as he checked Levi's torso. The bandage was a little bloody, which meant it will have to be changed. Eren started to take it off, hoping the nurse will bring some bandages too, along with water and towels.

When the wound was visible, Eren was pleased. It looked like it was healing okay, although Levi will probably have a scar there, since the wound was really bad. "I'm just gonna clean the wound, before I start washing you, okay? It looks good though, if it will heal that fast, you'll be soon able to go home." Eren smiled encouragely at the patient.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Levi was also rather nervous about the situation. How would he react when Eren cleaned him….there. He knew that he wanted to be cleaned there, given the fact that he didn’t want that place to feel dirty… he hated any part of him to feel dirty… especially his face, and that place. Gulping slightly, there was a slightly visible pink tint to his cheeks as he thought about it. Glancing off to the side the slightest bit, he felt ashamed that he was even thinking of his own doctor in this aspect… he felt disgusting… and this man was younger than him! And yet he had the dirtiest of thoughts…

Nodding to Eren as he announced that he would be getting a nurse, Levi tried to move a little bit, to get more comfortable, though failed to do so in the long-run. He couldn’t really move all that well with the IV drip in his arm. Letting out a rather small sigh, he muttered, “You can check my bandage…I’d rather you do than my wounds getting infected from having dirty wraps on them…” He was feeling a bit talkative this morning compared to other days. Most likely because of the fact that he felt a bit antsy.

As the wound was revealed, Levi finally glanced down to see it for the first time… and boy, did he feel disgusted when he saw it. It was ugly… Levi hated feeling ugly. He knew that others considered him a sharp and good looking man, but the fact that he had this…blemish… it made him cringe, really. “Okay.” He knew that it would probably sting a little bit, though he wasn’t going to complain about it. He wasn’t one to show pain, really.

Eren noticed the patient wasn't really happy, when he saw his wound. It did look ugly right now, but if it will heal well, the scar wouldn't be so noticable. "It's not pretty now, I know, but it will heal and there will only be a small scar left," he tried to console Levi. After a wound like this, he can be happy to have only a small scar. He can be happy he's alive, actually. But Eren was proud of his handiwork; he stiched the wound up nicely, 'cause if he didn't, there would probably be a much bigger scar left.

The nurse arrived with all the things and Eren noticed there were bandages too on the trolley and some food. Some of the nurses really thought of everything. He thanked her with a smile and she soon left, leaving them alone again, giving no more excuses for Eren to not clean Levi. He first tended to his wound, buying himself some more time. He gently cleaned it, and Levi's chest too, trying to cause as little pain as possible, then bandage it back up and changed the vest the patient was wearing.

But now came the awkward part. "So, I'm gonna pull down your pants now." Eren inwardly rolled his eyes at himself, feeling stupid for saying it like this. He reached for the rim of the patient's pants, gulping hard, before starting to pull them down. It took all of his will, not to look at a certain part, but he managed and when pants were off, he grabbed a wet towel, starting to clean Levi's legs. He started at the bottom, 'cause he would lost it if he would look up.

Levi inhaled inwardly, a bit of a bemused look on his face. He really wasn’t in the mood for anything today… he just wanted to sleep, though that was going to be a problem, because of the fact that he had the IV drip inserted into the vein of his right arm, he couldn’t sleep the way that he is most comfortable, which in the end, made him rather cranky.

“It still hurts like hell.” Levi muttered this quietly. Despite the fact that he didn’t really show the fact that he was hurt, he actually was. Levi was pretty good at masking his pain, not liking to bother other people with his problems or his needs. He let others take care of themselves while he took care of himself… and he hated the fat that he couldn’t do just that right now.

As the nurse arrived with everything that Eren needed to clean him all up and feed him, the Ackerman let out a rather small huff as he closed his eyes. As the doctor washed his chest to get started, he looked rather relieved. To know that his body wasn’t going to smell that horrible… it made this dreadful hospital existence better.

Though, when the doctor stated that he was going to pull down his face, he tried to make sure that he didn’t blush… he was embarrassed by the fact that the doctor was going to see all of his body like that. Gulping, he let out a rather small noise as the other cleaned his legs. Levi had hairless legs… he shaved every part of his body except for the hair on his head and his eyebrows… besides that, he couldn’t deal with the rest of the body hair. He was smooth, and with the lack of hair, revealed how pale he actually was.

Eren heard what Levi said, but he couldn't do much about it, until the patient eats something and then take his meds. The iv drip had some painkillers, but the pain was strong, so levi needed pills too.

Levi's legs were really smooth and Eren noticed he shaves them. Eren noticed before, how soft Levi's chest is, but he just thought he didn't have hair there. Does he shave all of his body? It was a pleasant feeling to touch them though and they look pretty, almost like a girl's. It was strangely arousing for Eren. Good job, getting hard only because a pair of legs..imagine what will happen when you go higher! Eren was really starting to hate that inner voice of his.

He tried to move up as slowly as possible, probably rubbing Levi so clean, he'll sparkle in the end. But it was still over too quickly and he found his hands on the patient's thighs, his legs already clean, only one part still waiting for attention. Eren was lost, if he should just touch him there or should he ask before. Usually this things were done by the nurses, so he had no idea what to do. "Em..do you want me to clean..that part too?" He asked Levi, looking somewhere above his head, not wanting to meet his gaze.

The way that the other was cleaning him was rather pleasing for Levi. He didn’t really show it, but he appreciated this very much. The way that the cloth brushed and stroked his legs until he could nearly feel how clean they were… it just overjoyed the Ackerman. Though, when he felt Eren stop the ministrations, only to leave his…groin area untouched, the pale man murmured out quietly,

“Yes, please.”

He really wanted to be cleansed there. If part of him even felt sticky or was smelly, he would probably want to rip the IV out of his arm and head right home so he could attempt to wash himself. Levi couldn’t stand anything filthy. Though, it was taking all of the power invested in him not to get hard from this… Eren was a beautiful man, gorgeous even… and the way that he was so gentle with him despite that aggressive passion.. it was sinfully delicious.

Of course he wants you to clean it, who wouldn't want to be cleaned there! Eren wetted a towel again in warm water, his hands trembling slightly, when he started to wash Levi's intimate parts. He started making circles around that area, first big ones, then smaller and smaller ones, until he touched Levi's member with the towel. Eren bit his lip, as he put the towel on it, sliding it up and down the patient's lenght, wishing he could do that with his hand, not the towel.

He then proceed lower, to the two balls, still waiting for his attention. He rubbed those gently too, not hurrying at all, actually starting to enjoy this. It would be bad if someone came in and it was bad what he was doing, since this couldn't be called washing the patient anymore. Also, it was pretty obvious he was hard, a bulge forming at the front of his pants, which could be seen by anyone, given that Eren always wore his white coat opened.

He took his eyes off Levi's member, sliding up to his face, not able to resist the temptation. He was a man after all and which man could resist seeing someone he likes, naked in front of him and not have dirty thoughts? He asked with a hoarse voice, "Does it feel good?" He wanted to get a reaction out of Levi, since the guy seemed to wear the same grumpy expression most of the time. He wanted to at least make him blush.

Levi groaned that slightest bit as the doctor started to clean his member. He really didn’t know how to handle that, really… the man that kissed him last night was now basically giving him a gloved hand-job…And the warm water complimented the action. Biting down harshly on his bottom lip, he tried not to give the other any signs that he was enjoying this. This was wrong and he knew it, why was the other behaving in this fashion? Toes curling the slightest bit, resisting the urge to moan, Levi glanced off towards the side, for once wishing the cleaning session was over.

Washing the patient? That went out the window as an excuse as Eren started to fondle his balls with the warm water and washcloth. Nearly drawing blood from his lower lip, the tiny man’s toes were curled as tight as they could, slightly trembling. For him not to make noises… that was the most difficult thing to do at the moment.

As eyes met his own, Levi flinched the slightest bit. By now, he was hard, and it was rather embarrassing. Inhaling heavily, he glanced away and didn’t answer, a rather dark blush staining his cheeks .His bottom lip was stained a rather dark red brother, giving his all not to moan in pleasure.

Levi did get hard, but he didn't answer Eren's question. He just looked away and that's when Eren realized he went too far. Of course this is too far.. Every guy would get hard, if someone touched him there, but that doesn't mean he actually liked it. Would he tell me if he didn't?

But on the other hand, him keeping quiet just made Eren want to push him further. He did make Levi blush but he wanted more. He wanted Levi to moan his name..But that won't happen, so Eren tried to act normal, like nothing happened just now. He dropped the towel, starting to put clean pants on.

Only then it hit him, that it's probably really uncomfortable for Levi, if he just leaves him like this, all hard. Would he prefer to be left like this or taken care of? Eren really didn't know, but he didn't want to do anything to pressure the patient. He decided to just wait and see if Levi will mention something; if not, he'll leave him be. But he won't be able to leave himself like he is, he'll need to take care of that before visiting other patients.

Levi, after a few moments, let out a rather small moan, and instantly covered his mouth with both of his hands, closing his eyes in embarrassment. Damn it… why did Eren have to clean him like that? Couldn’t he have just washed him like a normal person and not get him hard? Toes still constricted tightly, he felt pain in his feet. He needed his erection taken care of, but he also didn’t want to get Eren fired if he got caught doing so… he felt extremely conflicted.

Though, when the older man finally opened his eyes again, he looked down towards Eren’s bulge… he had noticed it for the first time in the past few minutes. Glancing up at the doctor, his blush slowly fading, “You…too?” His voice was a bit breathy from his arousal, his cock twitching the slightest bit as the other began to pull up his pants. He needed release… but then he’d get all messy again…though, being in the room all day with an uncomfortable erection was also annoying…

Eren heard the little moan, which only made him have even dirtier thoughts, which didn't help with his erection or the situation he found himself in. He messed up and he really didn't know how to fix this. Is he mad at me? Will he still want to kiss me, when he gets better? This, and so many other questions plauged Eren's mind.

He was almost done with pulling the pants up, when he heard the question.

"You...too?"

He looked at Levi with a confused expression, not knowing what the black-haired guy was reffering too, but when he saw where he was looking, he realised what the question meant. He tried fixing his pants, so the bulge wouldn't be so obvious and answered uncomfortably, "Yeah..em..sorry about this."

He really needed to do something, not wanting to mess things up between Levi and himself. He got an idea, but he didn't really like it. Maybe Levi would prefer that though.. He was quiet for a moment, finishing dressing up the patient, before speaking again. "I think it's best, if someone else takes care of you from now on. If you're uncomfortable with nurses, we have a few male technitians.." Eren couldn't help but made a grimace when suggesting that; he didn't want anyone else touching Levi. But this was the best solution he could come up with. This way, I won't bother him anymore..

Levi flinched the slightest bit at what the other said. He held a straight face…though there was an obviously…desperate look. He looked crushed. He wouldn’t…be able to see Eren anymore? He shook his head at what the bronze doctor said, and murmured, “I don’t want anyone else touching me… I don’t trust them…” The nurses had already forgotten to feed him. What if they forgot to take care of him too? Then maybe he’d just die… maybe that’s just what the world wanted…

The petite raven glanced up his doctor with a bit of despair… was Eren just…giving up? Levi felt like the other was giving up on him…even though they weren’t even together, he felt really…crushed in a way, knowing that Eren didn’t want to take care of him anymore. “If that’s what you really want… I guess I don’t blame you.” Levi thought that maybe Eren just hated him. Maybe he was just playing with his mind for his own amusement.. Huffing our rather harshly, he glanced off to the side. The world wasn’t fair, and people weren’t fair.

The obvious disagreement with Eren's idea, that was clearly seen in Levi's eyes and a little less clearly on his face, made Eren felt..well relieved would be the most appropriate word. So maybe he didn't dislike my touch that much.. It gave him a little hope, that maybe he didn't screw everything up and also, beside giving him permisson to touch him more, Eren was also happy Levi didn't want anyone else touching him.

"No! That's not what I want at all!" Eren said with a stronge tone of voice, trying to stress the importance of this. "I don't want anyone beside me touching you!" Was that too much? Will he be disturbed by that confession? "But..I just wanted you to know, you can have someone else beside me..if you ever feel bothered." It was only fair, although Eren didn't want Levi to choose anyone else over him.

Suddenly remembering how much time he already spend here, he gathered himself up, wanting to take care of the patient properly. "So you want to eat now? And then you can take your meds. I'll need to leave for a little after that, but I'll be back to check up on you."

Levi blinked a few times at this answer and nearly smiled, though only a grin appeared on his face. When he grinned, he closed his eyes. He never really felt all that comfortable with doing so with his eyes open… it felt wrong. “Okay..that seems fair enough…” He muttered this quietly as he ran a hand through his own hair, his pants still forming a tent due to his erection… he’d think of something to make it die down soon.

“Well…what is for breakfast today?” Levi asked this in a rather bemused tone. He really didn’t like the banana pudding his was forced to eat yesterday… it tasted horrible. “I really hope it isn’t banana pudding, if it is, I’ll pass on eating.” Levi could be rather picky with what he ate. He couldn’t eat something too sweet, too sour, or anything that tasted like chemicals. “How much medicine do I have to take today anyways?”

Eren couldn't help but find the small grin forming on the patient's mouth, and the way he closed his eyes while doing so, cute. He never seen his lips curl upwards before, so this small movement made Eren feel a lot more happy that it would make him, if any other person did this.

Eren concluded that the patient doesn't want to eat, from the tone of his voice. "You don't have any apetite? Well that's nothing strange, but you really need to eat something. Em.." Eren checked what food the nurse brought, before continuing, "There's some kind of soup?" Eren phrased it as a question, since the soup was really thick and it didn't looked tasty at all.

"Anyway, let's raise you up if we can, so you can eat at least a little ok?" Eren stepped on Levi's side, wanting to give his some support, so he won't tear his stiches while moving too much. "And you have two pills to take today." Eren slipped his hand under Levi's back. "Ok, so try to slowly raise yourself up now."

The normally grumpy male opened his eyes up again rather slowly, revealing the muddle turquoise orbs. His grin vanished as he stared back at Eren. His breathing was a bit heavy as he nodded towards the other, “Soup…okay…soup doesn’t sound all that bad.” He was trying to coax himself into thinking that he’ll enjoy the soup. He wanted to, he didn’t want to think it would taste bad, despite the fact that it would probably taste like chemicals or a dirty floor. “I’m hungry, I just don’t like the food here. It tastes horrible and it feels like it’s meant to induce vomiting.”

As the other mentioned raising him up, he nodded slowly, though a hint of displeasure came to his eyes. His erection would feel extremely bothersome if he were to sit up… damn Eren to hell for giving him a hard-on… Sighing softly, he waited for the assistance from the other to help him all the way. Levi had found a way to prop himself up on his elbows, though he knew that the doctor should probably do the rest so he wouldn’t get hurt.

"Yeah, soup doesn't sound so bad!" Eren tried to be an optimist, but truth be told, he was in total agreement with the patient. The food here really sucked, being massively produced for the whole hospital. Good think the cafeteria had it's own food, that was much better. "Yeah, I can imagine it's horrible. But you need to eat. If you eat this, I can bring you something else for lunch okay? Just tell me what you want to eat and if it's something fairly healthy, I'll bring it to you," Eren said with a smile. He wanted Levi to get better soon and if he eats properly, that will happen sooner, then if he doesn't.

When the patient was proped on his elbows, Eren could get a better grip, slowly helping him up into a sitting position, adjusting the bed before making him lean back. "Does anything hurt?" he asked immediately, making sure the wound is still stiched up and that Levi is at least close to being comfortable. "Will you be able to eat for yourself, or do you want me to feed you?" The question was probably embarassing, but there was nothing Eren could do about it; Levi needed to be taken care of, so he shouldn't be embarassed or feel bad because he can't do things himself. And Eren didn't mind taking care of him at all.

Eren remembered that Levi probably still has an erection. Is he okay, if he stays like this? He unintentionally started to gawk at it, but he didn't dare asking Levi about it.

“I’m fine, Eren.” Levi ignored pain, it was just how he was. He never really complained about much, and he just dealt with it.

Levi lifted a brow at what the doctor said before murmuring, “You’d be willing to get me…real food?” His lips were still tugged in a bemused way, not too happy about the idea that he had to eat… that shit in front of him. Levi didn’t really eat that expensive of food, he could afford expensive food one and awhile, but he never did it often. He usually stuck to his oriental basics. His family was Japanese, and that was his style of cooking. He wasn’t too fond of other foods, except for some breads, and soups, and a few meats.

His erection still remained to stand, and it was rather uncomfortable. Drawing in a sharp sigh, he tried to make it go away. He attempted to cross his legs, but that just made it worse. Heaving lightly, he glanced away, his cheeks a soft pink.

"Ok, but you need to tell me if you feel sharp, stinging pain suddenly, 'cause that could mean your stiches tore and that would be bad." Eren handed the soup to the patient along with a spoon and a slice of bread. He decided he will bring food for Levi from now on, 'cause this was definitely not a good way to make him feel better soon. "Can you eat by yourself? Try moving your arm slowly and don't make fast, sudden movements.

As Eren watched the patient, waiting for him to start eating, he noticed how uncomfortable he was and he soon figured out what the reason for that was. He felt a pang of guilt, since he was the one responsible for this. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but he also knew how uncomfortable Levi is and that he won't be able to sleep like this. So he asked carefully, "Do you..want me to help you with that?" He pointed at the patient's groin, feeling his heart start to beat faster again. Will he let me touch him there?

Taking the hot bowl of soup into his hands, the young man stared at it, not really feeling like eating. Sure, it was tomato and basil soup, and it was one of his favorite types of soups... but given the fact that it was from the hospital, he really didn't feel the sudden urge to eat. Even the look of the bread made his stomach churn uneasily. Or maybe it was the feelings in his twitching, hard cock that was making his stomach rage a war on itself in such an uneasy manner.

As the doctor approached him, Levi had still not answered his previous statement, only nodding his head, not really in the mood to talk about it. Though, when he heard the offer Eren made... his dick twitched the slightest bit in response, wanting the warm, hot hand that his doctor had to stroke him to completion... though, Levi, being thirty-four years old and his doctor being... well, definitely younger than he was... he wasn't sure how the other would act if he would say 'yes'. Despite his strong will and composure that could set anyone to believe that he was the more dominant when it came to well...anything... his secret was, he actually loved to be dominated. He loved being pushed down into the bedspread, nearly suffocated by the pillows and the amount of pleasure... the way that he could just let himself go and relax and yet feel extreme euphoria. Though, he knew that what the doctor was offering... wasn't such a great idea.

"Sir, I do not want you to lose your job due to this... if you could do it in a discrete manner, I would say yes..."

"Sir, I do not want you to lose your job due to this... if you could do it in a discrete manner, I would say yes..."

Eren't tummy churned pleasingly after hearing that. So that means I can do it? That he is letting me touch him? He didn't know when there would be another chance like this for him and pushing away all thoughts on doctor's etics or his own conscience, his lust took over him.

He walked to the door, locking them; it would look suspicious, if someone wanted to enter, but better than anyone seeing what is about to happen. Walking back to Levi, Eren took the bowl of soup, putting it on the cabinet next to the bed. "Don't call me sir..that's too formal. Can't you call me Eren?"

He gulped hard, before he pulled down the patient's pants once again, revealing him fully erect. He bit his lip, as he reached for it with his hand, feeling the heat radiate from it when he hold it. He teased the tip a little with his thumb, as he gently slid down the lenght and up again. "How do you want me to do it?" he asked Levi, forgetting all about being discreet now.

AS he waited for the other to respond to what he had said, the small man stared helplessly at the soup. He felt that if he even took one sip of the putrid liquid, he would probably vomit, and that wasn't very good... Though, as the bile liquid was taken from his hands, a large sigh of release exited his mouth... that was perfect...

Feeling the heat leave his hands, he quietly watched as his doctor walked towards the door, and nearly let out a rather small noise as the tan man locked it... that was going to to look a hell of a lot of suspicious to people who were trying to get into the room..though it was still better for them not to see what he thoguht that the person who was taking care of him was about to do.

Heat began to swirl in the eyes of the pale man, his dark turquoise eyes. Feeling a rough, yet gentle hand around his achingly hard member, a dark crimson shade of red tinted the pale cheeks on his face, his lips parting the slightest bit. He was going to have to hold back... despite the fact that he rarely talked, during sexual activities... he was a noise-maker. He moaned, groaned, screamed in exstacy... arching his back in a rather magnificent way... oh yes, Levi made delicious noises of pleasure while he was tended to.

Though, due to the fact that nothing was really happening at the moment, the Ackerman was panting, his tongue poking the slightest bit out of his mouth, "I don't care, Eren... however you want to do it..."

Eren wanted to do it over and over again, in all the different ways he knew how to do it, but seeing where they were, he didn't have much choice. It had to be quick and effective, although Eren's wish was to tease Levi for hours, making him beg Eren to let him come. Yeah, that was a nice dream, but this was reality.

"I guess you want it to be over quickly right?" he asked, but didn't really expect an answer. He figured that despite his wishes, the patient was feeling bad, so this was just inconvinience to him. But seeing him pant was arousing, so Eren got serious before he got carried away. He started circling his thumb around the tip of Levi's member, gripping him harder then before, before starting to jerk him off. He didn't want to be too rough, but he knew being gentle won't cut it. At first, he was going fairly slowly, but he was quickening the tempo up.

Levi groaned the slightest bit when he felt the tip of his cock being teased. His head fell the other way as his doctor began to jerk him off. He couldn't make noise... he wasn't able to make noise, because if he did, they would get caught, and Eren would lose his job and probably get pissed at Levi... Biting down harshly into his already flushed, pink lips, the older man squeezed his eyes shut as his cock puled in the other's hand, leaking the slightest bit of pre-cum. "Eren..." Levi whimpered this out rather softly, his toes curling in a nearly painful way due to his arousal. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all...

- - - Updated - - -

Levi groaned the slightest bit when he felt the tip of his cock being teased. His head fell the other way as his doctor began to jerk him off. He couldn't make noise... he wasn't able to make noise, because if he did, they would get caught, and Eren would lose his job and probably get pissed at Levi... Biting down harshly into his already flushed, pink lips, the older man squeezed his eyes shut as his cock puled in the other's hand, leaking the slightest bit of pre-cum. "Eren..." Levi whimpered this out rather softly, his toes curling in a nearly painful way due to his arousal. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all...

It was a big pleasure, seeing Levi in a state like this, looking all hot and bothered. Eren would prefer to hear him moan out loud, but hearing his name was a good enough replacement. It made his cock twich when he heard it leave Levi's lips, even though it was a very quiet sound; but the room was even more quiet, so even the small sounds were heard. The room became like another world for them, when they were in it alone and Eren actually didn't care if anyone would try to enter the room and find it suspicious, it being locked. This was their time right now and he would make a full use of it!

Not stopping with the movements of his hand, he gently slided the other hand to the patient's nipple, avoiding his wound, and pinching it the slightest bit.