Dangerous Curiosity [CesareBxRin]

♠[Rin]♠

He followed the men to the dining room where the dinner was set up on the table as Mao had told him. Next to the two dishes was a bowl each, filled with the salad. The serviettes were white but adorned with some golden little roses. Knives, forks and spoons were neatly lying on said serviettes. The main food was still in a pan sitting on the hotplate. Seto would serve it right away, and so he hurried over, lifting the pan up.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• CesareB

Mao watched as Seto served them. The food that was served to them… it was surprisingly different from how his servants served him. But it was impressive, especially for a boy that looked sheltered. As he and Kazue ate, he looked over at Seto.

"Oh? Are you hungry?" Mao asked as he picked up a glass of the wine that Seto had specifically picked out..

His eyes were still on Seto as he sipped the wine, and to his dismay, it poured down onto his white and crisp button down.

With a curse, he stood up and said, "Sit down and eat. Talk to our guest while I go clean myself."

And with that, Mao went to his room. In his room, he tore off his shirt, exposing his muscles and looked through his closet for something else to wear. He couldn't find one (Sakura had been behind in washing clothes) and cursed. So that meant that he had to go find a shirt elsewhere. But where…?

Back in the dining room, Kazue looked at Rin. "Well, you can come and eat. Ueno-san said that it's fine."

The brunette looked at Kazue, then sat down carefully. "Uhm, I don't even know what to talk about..." He sat straight, his legs pressed together and slowly taking knife and fork to eat. He was a bit hungry, so he felt glad that he was allowed to eat at least a bit.

The brunette looked at Kazue, then sat down carefully. "Uhm, I don't even know what to talk about..." He sat straight, his legs pressed together and slowly taking knife and fork to eat. He was a bit hungry, so he felt glad that he was allowed to eat at least a bit.

Kazue watched the boy across from him, still with a friendly expression. "How comes that a boy like you works for the White Demon?"

"Huh?" The brunette didn't want to call the man at the other end of the table a friendly one only because of the smile on his thin lips. There was something. There was always something about business men. "I... well..." He could tell Kazue everything now and call the police! But they would take too long. Mao would return in moments, there wasn't enough time.. So it was safer to not speak about the truth. Especially because Seto still feared Mao. "It's just like a holiday job."

"I didn't know kids could apply as maids in his house?"

"Maid? Ah, well... We met on the street..." Now that was a stupid answer!, Seto told himself. He cleaned his throat. "I was reading the job-page in the newspaper. He passed by in the next moment. And, yeah, in a conversation I got this ... job."

"I see," Kazue nodded. Seto expected another question or comment, but the man continued to eat calmly. The teen figured that he didn't completely believe him, but at least he didn't ask further.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[i hope I played Kazue well? ^^' If not, tell me and I will edit it.]