Dangerous Curiosity [CesareBxRin]

♠[Rin]♠

He caught the clothes and used it as a blanket as long as Haruka was there, his head down in embarrassment. When she left, he looked up a bit and quickly dressed again. The words of the man, telling that that was just the beginning and not the last time, made him bite his lower lip. "Why...why me? You could have taken everyone. Even a whore for that. Why me?" He looked directly at Mao, his eyebrows narrowed. He didn't want to be used as a sex toy, to be honest. And if he needed, he would defend himself ... or try it at least. But now he knew what was going on, for him.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• CesareB

Mao grimaced at the boy. Seto seemed to finally get what was going on.

"Why you? Why not a whore? Because…" he paused and checked a paper, then after doing so, he looked at Seto again. "Because whores aren't innocent and naive are they?"

Mao began reading through papers, keeping his eye on the boy still. After finishing a stack, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," Mao called, still not looking up from his papers.

Haruka led a cerulean eyed and black haired younger man into the office. He was surely not an old man. Rich, maybe. But most certain style not old. Mao out down the papers and stood up to greet him.

"Hello," Mao said, staring his intimidating eyes into the other man's. "I am Mao Ueno. You are?"

The man extended his hand to Mao. "Ah… I am Kazue Fujioka. I own the Blue Corps. I'm here to discuss…" his eyes moved to Haruka. "Things."

Mao gave a small smile. "She is a trusted employee, sir. But, I will still ask her to leave."

Haruka didn't even have to wait she just slipped out the door like she had done earlier when she had interrupted Mao and Seto… well, Mao, since Seto didn't seem like he enjoyed the experience.

Kazue looked at Seto. "And him?"

Mao nodded. "He will stay."

Because whores aren't innocent and naive are they? So, he wanted him for his naivete and innocence? What kind of man was he to use those two aspects this terrible way? Seto figured he wouldn't understand the man. He didn't want to experience what was lying in front of him. He knew that he could try to fight, but would he still lose? Mao Ueno was a strong, muscular man. He could hold Seto with one hand and with easiness.

"He will stay."

Seto's head turned and he looked over to the both man talking. Emerald eyes studied Kazue, takign note of the details. He wasn't old at all. Who was he? He didn't look at intimidating as the man earlier. What were the things they would discuss?

After getting settled, Kazue sat a few seats away from Seto, but he didn't pay the young teen any attention. He was absorbed in the conversation with Mao.

"You are a young business man," Kazue said.

Mao looked at this man. Flattery didn't work well.

"We are both young business men, Fuijoka. Flattery doesn't work well with me."

Kazue smiled nervously. "Oh… well I apologize. I'll get started then. To make it basic, I want to expand your business."

Mao leaned closer. "And how does this benefit your company, sir?"

"Benefit? Well, I'll explain that as well! I am the CEO of Blue Corps. Blue Corps is a bodyguard service, while your company loans money. Think of it like this: I refer you to people in need of money. When those idiots can't pay it up, they'll be referred to Blue Corps to get bodyguards!"

Mao raised an eyebrow. This man clearly thought out of the box. So… while Mao's men were after the people that owed them money, Blue Corps would send out bodyguards that really wouldn't do their job. It was a sham, but Mao thought that the idea was an interesting one.

"Come back tomorrow and we'll talk it over," Mao said, contemplating this new business offer.

He would come back tomorrow. Would Seto be here as well? Would he be taken to Mao's work once more after this evening? He felt like a whore, to be honest. He felt like this night would be the one, and then he was let go. Sadly, something told him that this was a wish and not reality.

Seto was not paid attention to, what didn't bother him at all. He stroked a hand through his bangs and then stood up. He didn't know why, but he walked around Mao's desk and over to one of the large windows. He lifted a hand, laying it onto the glass, then looking around. He took note of what he could see. If only he had his phone with him... He could take pictures and figure out per GPS or Google Maps where he were!

Mao handed Kazue his card with his contact information in. Then, he turned to Seto and smirked at the boy. Kazue went on his way, leaving them in the office alone. Ryuu walked into the office after a while, noticing the deathly silence that lingered in the atmosphere.

"Um… boss…" Ryuu said.

Mao looked up from his papers. "What, Ryuu?"

"Are you ready for lunch?"

Mao looked at Seto. "Are you hungry, kid?"

He lowered his hand from the glass and looked over to Mao, who asked him if he was hungry. In fact, he was, but he would like to say no. He didn't want to eat with the man. Still, he needed the energy. Who knows whether he would get something to eat again? Or to drink? If he didn't drink enough, he would get an headache.

In the end, Seto nodded silently, eyeing Ryuu for a second, before hie glance went back to the area he saw through the windows.

As they headed towards a small (yet strikingly expensive) restaurant that Mao frequented, Ryuu looked at his boss curiously.

"Boss, I know that he wasn't always loud, but why this kid is acting different from before," Ryuu noted.

Mao looked at his right hand man. "Yes, it's because I taught him the reality of this world."

To that, Ryuu went quiet. He didn't even want to think about what "lessons" Mao had taught that boy. The driver parked the car and hopped out to open the door. After Mao and Ryuu left the car, Haruka stopped Seto from leaving.

"Boy," she called from the front seat. "I'll give you some advice, okay?"

Seto was stopped from leaving by Haruka and looked at her surprised. She told him she would give him advice... The brunette looked at her, waiting for her to continue speaking. She knew Mao better than he did, of course, and if she was already ready to give him advice, he would take it. Out of curiosity, politeness and ... well he would probably need it.

Haruka shifted closer. "You're scared of Mao, it seems. But I know his weakness. If he attacks you, scream. Scream like you've never done before. He'll automatically get off of you in a second. When Mao was younger, he had a younger step brother that was a baby. Now he hates hearing crying and yelling because of certain reasons." She raised her eyebrows. "Or do you like it when he touches you like that?"

Haruka didn't wait for his answer and instead slipped out of the car and strode into the restaurant. She walked in and joined Mao and Ryuu. Outside, the driver still waited for Seto to leave the car.

Seto climbed out, watching her leave. Of course he didn't want to be touched like that. But using Mao's weakness ... wouldn't that make him just as bad as Mao himself? He wouldn't be any better. Besides, it was a childhood memory, right? Seto would feel terrible, somehow, after using it for his advantage. Not that Mao hadn't used every weakness of him, Seto, for his advantage, but the brunette didn't want to be like that.

He shook his head. He would see anyway. There was still time left to think it over. He wasn't someone who screamed, he didn't even know if he would be able to scream. When Mao touched him, not even like earlier but just at the wrist or so, he was immobilized. Was it the fear?

Seto followed into the restaurant. He instantly looked for Ryuu, Haruka and Mao and joined the group. If there was something worse than being used by Mao like a toy, then it was being alone in an area he didn't know.

After ordering their food, the three adults talked amongst themselves. Occasionally, Haruka would say something to Seto, trying to engage him into the conversation, but after she got her food, her mouth remained closed unless she was eating. Mao ate in a refined way, ignoring the sloppy manner Ryuu ate in.

A baby started crying from the corner of the restaurant, causing Mao to cringe. For some reason, he thought about that child from years ago. He dropped his fork and quickly stood up to excuse himself. Eyes followed after him in confusion. It seemed that only Haruka knew why Mao lost his composure in a matter of seconds.

Seto ate slowly and mannerly. He kept his gaze onto his food, not looking anyone in the eyes. When the baby started crying, he sighed silently. He didn't like the sounds of crying babies or kids. That sound was almost daily yet it still got on his nerves. He could hide it perfectly, though. He really wasn't fine with kids, he couldn't handle them well.

Mao dropped his fork, then excused himself before leaving. Seto watched him with curiosity in his eyes. So he really couldn't take screaming. It was good to know and weird to see,but what Seto couldn't help himself but think about the consequences... If he used that weakness and started screaming; would he be gagged? Slapped, even? Locked away?

He didn't want to be locked away. He hated being alone, but he couldn't decide whether it was better to be with Mao or with his loneliness.

"He will be alright, right?" Seto asked then in a mutter, looking over to Haruka. He didn't sound exactly worried, but close to it.

Haruka nodded. "He'll be fine. After all, he's the White Demon."

Her words weren't reassuring. But Ryuu hadn't moved from his seat either. One would expect Ryuu to follow after Mao. But when he didn't, it seemed clear that this wasn't anything new.

"If you want me to, I'll happily explain why he can't handle an infant's crying," Haruka said, peering at Seto with an amused smile.

Mao was in the bathroom. He splashed water over his face and sighed. Just hearing a baby haunted him… How pitiful. He finished and walked out to the restaurant. Mao could still hear his "ghost" crying behind him. He paused and closed his eyes, then steadied his breathing.

That amused smile made Seto insecure. "Did something traumatic happen with that in combination?", he guessed. He couldn't imagine right what it was, he could only guess and hope it wasn't traumatic. But if Mao could still not handle it as an adult, then it might have been.

The thought of using the weakness against Mao was slowly scaring him. He didn't want to make Mao feel like he obviously felt. Seto even felt pity for him.

Haruka rested her cheek on her fist. "When Mao was younger, maybe ten years old, his big shot businessman father remarried. This woman his father married had an infant boy. Little Mao was happy to get a new baby brother, but something tragic happened. You see, it was all an accident, but Mao blames himself. I think it was around Mao's birthday when-"

"Haruka… why are you telling him business that does not concern him?" That was Mao, sounding cold.

He did not enjoy it when Haruka, who knew almost everything about him, told others about his childhood. That was a point in his life that he didn't even want to think about.

Seto flinched heavily when suddenly Mao's voice appeared. "I asked for it. It's my fault," he said, looking at Mao. He put fork and knife down, and his hands in his lap, as if he would be ready to just stand up and run. He stared up at the man, waiting for an answer. He didn't lie, he had wanted to know it, after all. And Haruka and Mao were friends, he didn't want to stand in the way of this friendship.

Mao looked at Haruka and sighed. "Well, please don't go telling my business, Haruka."

He sat back down in his chair, but didn't touch his food. Mao didn't talk to anyone or look anyone in the eye. He just couldn't. Not at the moment. His mind was focused on the small infant from his past. Things weren't exactly as they seemed, and Mao was a great example.

Seto went back to eating, resisting to sigh in relief. He had thought there would be consequences but there hadn't been.

He finished his food. It wasn't much, but he was a slow eater. He emptied his glass afterwards, then leaned back in the chair. His eyes took a room-tour, studying the people and the surroundings. This restaurant was a really nice and elegant one.

Mao noticed Seto. "Oh? You're finished?"

He was feeling back to normal. Maybe after a few moments of silence, he was doing much better. Mao stood up and walked closer to Seto.

"Ryuu, tell the driver to come around. Seto and I will be returning to my home," Mao said, not looking at the person he spoke to, but the person he was intentionally frightening.

After the driver came back around, Mao and Seto got into the car. Mao decided that he did not need the bodyguards. All he knew was that he wanted to finish what he had started back at his office. Mao kept searching Seto's face, looking for the brunette's actual emotions.

Emotions were to be found in his face, but Seto kept his glance down and away from Mao. He literally pressed his own back against the seat, kept his legs together like a girl, and had his right hand laying heavily on his left one, both in his lap. He believed to know what would happen. But he didn't want to be touched like ... like a toy. Like a whore. He was none of them.

All the way 'home' the brunette was silent and didn't lift his head. He was obviously either lost or busy with his own thoughts.

Mao smirked to himself and dragged Seto up to his room after their driver dropped them off. Sakura answered the door and greeted them, just as she did the evening before.

"Go home early. And tell everyone to leave as well," Mao ordered, dragging Seto to his bedroom.

He held a tight grip on the boy's upper arm and threw him into his bedroom. Behind him, he locked the door.

"We'll make this quick, boy. A very special client is coming by soon."

He couldn't help but yelped as he met the bed, stretching his arms and sitting up. He stroked through his hair with one hand, pushing the bangs out of his emerald eyes. After Mao had ended the sentence, Seto narrowed his eyebrows slightly in nervousness. He also moved backwards on the bed. "I-if it's quick anyway... Why use the small time? I-I mean, after your client... there is... a whole night..."

Wait, was he literally offering himself as a whore?

Well, yes. But it gave him time.

Mao looked at the boy in amusement. "Are you trying to buy time? Well no, it won't work."

He moved closer to Seto and grabbed the boy's wrist again, staying at least a few inches from the boy.

(Sorry for the short reply!!)

[it's okay c:]

The brunette flinched, pulling on his hand, but stopping a second after. Mao was physically so much stronger, it was no use in fighting back this way.

"I... I will scream," he said. "I will!" Forgotten were all the consequences, right now he was in a complete defense-mode.