::.YO to Key: A Thread of Gratitude.::

Tetsu

Banner_zps9fb9a30f.png

ORGANIZED BY: YaoiOtaku Community

HOSTED BY: Teesie and Tetsu

GRAPHICS BY: Eros and Tetsu

Hello, I am your host Teesie, as I would like to welcome you to this thread. Now, many of you may be reading this; but it is specifically for one person. Yes you've guessed it, Key. We all, as a community, has benefited from this man whether one thinks so or not. Why? Because there is no Yaoi Otaku without the admin himself. Now I don't know about anyone else, but this man has helped me with a lot; varying from help around the forum to life situations. It's admirable to have such a person in your life; as Key has been a role model for me more than those I've met in person. Such a kind person with the most understanding nature. Well, I could go on and on about the wonders of this man, but why don't we go ahead to see what others has said themselves. I hope you enjoy Key.

2b5inJt.png

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]

Teesie: Thank you Key for everything. Without you I'd been lost

Zombie_in_a_box: Thank you for all the times you've helped me out! You're the best.

E.r.o.s: Always be your wonderful self

Rhye_Meow: Keep rocking Key

Tetsu: Key, No words can ever express how much I am grateful of you for creating this awesome site and for being a friend to talk to. But I gotta say it. Thank you very much.

Ayakashiu: Thanks for taking care of us and keeping this forum alive. Means a lot~

BlueNeon: Key, thanks for this beautiful community you've created, for all your hard work, time and dedication

Sosuke0549: Thank you for helping me left and rights. I always come to you. You're awesome.

Sai-Miyoshi: Thanks Key

1987: Thank you for your help as always. In so happy to be here @ yo, indeed. Fighto, captain

Chibi_Monkey: Thank for being an amazing admin Key! A lot of notes a probably like this, but seriously, thanks for and cheerful community of Yaoi-lovers; we all ready do appreciate it~

Inu_Cassy: Stay sweet and awesome! Keep up the good work!

Duch: May your wishes come true. Many happy returns to you

Drag: Key, thanks for all the large and small things you do to keep this site alive. You definitely deserve that cold beer.

Tuffy: Thanks for creating the site and that I appreciate the good work you do

Macys: Key you are the best Admin ever! Thank you so much for making YO and for being awesome)

.:Masashi:.:Thank you Key for always working so hard

CoOlCaT: (key, key,key

Never take tension because of anybody.

Oh! See behind you there's a bee!

Hehehe) -poem

yaoi4fans: You rock Key

InkompleteWish- (Thanks for all you've done for us. Keep up the good work)

Robertita- There is only one KEY and one one YO. Thank you for all my friends and my new life

BRIDGET- Friend, there is nothing left to say, I haven't told you before, but thank you for always taking care of us.

Brid

Miro: Key thank you so much for all the times you helped me when I asked, even the most banal things. You're really a great person! For me you are the best

Justme: Key you are the coolest admin and YO is the coolest community. Remain this awesome always

Never: Thank you for all the good work Key

YLover: Key you're a great person and the world need more people like you. Thanks for the friendly community that you created. It is now my second home

R.I.O: Around the years I have been in the forum, I really appreciate u 4 taking care of me & listening to my nagging from time to time. Hope for u all the Best&Continuing being the Most Awesome Admin. Key-nii

Awesome ...I think YES>_<: very grateful for the amazing work you done key thank you.>

Clover: Key Thank you for everything you have done to make the site wonderful as it is. Long live Yaoi Otaku

xKai: Key u r an awesome admin, friend, n person. Always stay the sand n keep rockin'

XsakuraiX: Key you're awesome

blackrose343: Thank you Key for everything you have done!! Keep up the good work!!!

Cogobert: Key and team thanks for all the hard and longs hours you work to keeping this site up and running. Love you

Xulin: Thank you for everything Key

Dai: Key you are the coolest admin and a wonderful person

Matti_19: Key you are the best admin, but most of all one of my best friend. I'm so lucky to have you. Matti

Shieru: YaoiOtaku is the best site I've ever visited. Thank you Key:

Leslie_LC: You are the best admin and you gathered the beat staff to keep this great community as wonderful as it is. You've built more than a forum, you've built a family. You've done for us more than you can probably realize and we want to thank you for that! ^_^ Les

Aoi: Key I appreciate you

fedy: Hi Key-San, thank you for the website!

Miss RED: it takes a big heart to shape little mind. Thank you and congratulations

Orochi: Thank you Key for your lovely work

Emo-Lightening-No.6: Keeeeeeey-saaaaan thank you for being a great person who I am thankful and look up to. I am honored to make your acquaintance. You're the best Admin&Person in the world. Words are failing my feelings and gratitude for you. Have a forever happy life... Arigatou ne

Diemme: Thanks for the great work on the forum!

helya-: Thanks Key for being so kind, always there when people need your help.

BobCrazy: Thanks for creating this awesome place. U can count on us to keep this dream alive. >D

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

hIkFYW3.png

Hello, I'm Tetsu. Key has created a wonderful site. Everyone has expressed their heartfelt gratitude to this one hero who made it possible for us to meet and enjoy the site. But we shouldn't forget the people that, aside from Key, protected the site from all harms. Yes. These respectable people are the Moderators of this site. Saga, BRIDGET, Belita, yojichan, Teesie and burned, Thank you. I can't ask for better moderators as I believe that we have the best of the people we can ever wish for.

FTqzRVP.png

I apologize for all those who hadn't got a chance to join; I waited for as long as I could, but it couldn't be withheld any longer. I hope this causes no problems, as we are a community and we all work together whether you participated or not. Thank you all for helping.

-Teesie

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Belita

• Tetsu

• BlueNeon

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww That was so sweet of you all. It was indeed a surprise and I really appreciate it. So many members messaged me, but none said a word about this project. You surely know how to keep a secret, guys ;D

I'd also like to thank to all the staff (old and new members) who has been there and helped me through all these years. YO wouldn't be what it is today without you and all your dedication. I'd like to thank to all the members who organized this thread, to all those who took their time to write those beautiful messages and, of course, also to those who didn't take part in this project, but visit and appreciate the site and all our work.

Through these years I've received messages from members who told me YO is like a second home, a family for them, so, what more can I wish for? We should care for each other, respect each other and remain like a big family.

Thank you all once again and congrats, you surely managed to surprise me ;D

Well, sure there are more things to be told, but emotions can't be meansured and putting feelings into words is harder than it looks like. I'd like to thank you again and I'm glad that we made this day a little bit special for you.

Also, I'd like to say thanks to people who collected all the messages and names, who worked to make this thread and the banner.

Really sad i couldn't participate in this. If there's someone who's special in every way it's you Key!

So, even if i told you this time and time again, it's never enough to say: Thank You dearest, for everything!! ^^

P.S- I don't know if i can post this here, if not my apologies, just wanted to leave a word too. -___-

Thankyou for everything to the lovely person, you're very is very precious us!

I love you. We all love you.

//chuus you ^3^

HAHA I just want to show mylove to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
too uwu

Thank you, Key. :] The hard work you put into this site is always appreciated for this is indeed a second home to many people here, including me.

PS: The YO Family picture made my day. :]