[18+] You Belong to Me (Zombie_In_A_Box x Rem)

Remalade

"Why didn't you put your clothes on?" Ryuuto asked, a chuckle of amusement parting his lips. "Never mind, it's fine now. But you need to eat. I know you have been in here all day, and I don't want you to pass out or anything." he added. He could sense Yukki's confusion. Had he expected starvation as part of his punishment? While Ryuuto was strict, he wouldn't do something so drastic over a simple mistake. No, he would save a punishment like that for a time when his pet truly fucked up. For now, he figured that Yukki had been through enough for the day. He pushed the bowl a little closer to him and sat down on the edge of the bed.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

"Does Master want me to put them on?.." Yukki asked with the slightest bit of confusion in his golden eyes as he lifted himself up. The teen put on a soft smile as he looked down at the ground. Ryuuto was worrying about him... It felt nice to be cared about. The brunet timidly reached for the bowl and began eating, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the taste. Hot meals were the best. With some of the people that owned him, he rarely got any warm food. Here, however, he was fed nicely, got baths and even clothes... This really was a good place. The fish with rice was soon gone and the young male lowered the bowl. "Um... Should I go wash this?" He asked quietly as he glanced up at the other with warm, soft eyes that nearly said "thank you".

"No, it doesn't matter anymore." Ryuuto responded, pushing the clothes aside. He watched quietly as Yukki ate the food he had prepared. He ate so quickly that he had to wonder if his pet had been fed properly with his previous owners. The man hadn't asked much about Yukki's encounters with the other people he'd lived with, and he honestly didn't want to know much. He was selfish in the way that he didn't want his pet to think about any master but himself.

"I'll take it. Tomorrow I'll have the day off, so I'll be home all day." The dark-haired man added. "I'll have a bit of paperwork to do, then I'll be free."

Yukki's eyes shone in excitement as he looked at his Master. He was staying home all day? That was so great! Maybe... Maybe he would get more attention then? Perhaps even a spanking? He hadn't gotten one in a while... He wanted to feel Ryuuto's hand slapping his ass in that rough manner again. If he also said something dirty to him... Then Yukki was truly happy. Overjoyed, even.

"That's good... I can't wait!" Yukki said with a soft smile on his face as he looked at the other. His expression was warm as he looked at his Master. He... He felt like he was getting unnecessary feelings towards this man. He was beginning to feel love.

Ryuuto simply stared at him. He had never seen someone get so excited to spend time with him. It was an odd feeling, but he couldn't deny that it pleased him. "Alright, I'm tired now. Get some rest." he muttered, getting up from the bed. He grabbed the used dishes and headed for the door. "Good night, my pet." he called over his shoulder. Ryuuto closed the door behind him, then returned downstairs to put the dishes in the sink.

Yukki smiled warmly as he nodded, watching his Master leave. "Um... Sweet dreams!" He decided to say, just before Ryuuto left. The teen was a very warm-hearted person... With a slightly dorky smile, the brunet put on his clothing and layed back down on his bed, his stomach nicely full. He pulled on the covers, snuggling into his small, but rather comfy bed. It was nice living here... With a content sigh, the teen slowly drifted off to sleep, his small hands lightly gripping the blanket.

Ryuuto was so tired that he fell asleep almost as soon as he laid down. Before he drifted off, he couldn't help thinking about Yukki's warm smile. The next morning, he got up a little later than his normal time. As he made a cup of coffee, his morning ritual, he debated waking his pet up as well. He decided to let him rest. His pet would probably need his energy for what Ryuuto had in store for him today. That, and the fact that it would be amusing to see Yukki get upset that he had missed some time to spend time with his Master by sleeping.

Sipping his coffee, Ryuuto got out his laptop and paperwork and spread it out neatly on the kitchen table. Thankfully, he wouldn't have much to do. He stretched languidly before starting to work.

Yukki slept through the whole night, not a single sound leaving his mouth. It was nice to sleep a bit more than usual... He was warm, he ate and he got enough sleep. This really was a good life! The teen woke up a few hours after Ryuuto, sleepily rubbing his eyes as he sat up. A quiet yawn left his mouth as he stood up, quickly making his bed as he smiled to himself. Even details like this were important. The brunet quietly left the room, but stopped the moment he heard his Master in the kitchen. He was awake already? Oh no. He probably was supposed to wake up sooner...

With a guilty expression on his face, Yukki made way to the kitchen, standing in the doorway while looking at his feet. "Um... Good morning, Master..." He greeted softly.

Ryuuto looked up from a spreadsheet when he heard a small voice from the kitchen doorway. The guilty expression on Yukki's face nearly made him smile, but managed to keep his expression neutral. "Good morning, my pet. I see you enjoy sleeping in..." he muttered, going back to his work. He wasn't upset with Yukki in the slightest, but if the young man thought he was, he would do anything to please him and get on his good side. And such a thing was always interesting to watch.

"Go and get the black folder from the desk in my room." he ordered, not even looking up from his work. Ryuuto chuckled softly to himself after Yukki left the room. Today would certainly be interesting.

Yukki flinched a bit as his Master didn't even offer him a smile. "I-I'm sorry..." He stuttered out quietly as he looked at his feet. So Ryuuto was upset with him for sleeping too much... Once he got his orders, the brunet hurried to get the folder as soon as possible. Maybe... Just maybe, he'd be able to prove Master he didn't mean it by following each order with absolute care?'

The teen brought the folder to the older male, quietly placing it next to him. "Anything else?" He asked a bit timidly, stepping away so he wouldn't get into his Master's private space. He didn't want to be annoying and stand too close all the time...

Ryuuto took the folder and looked through it without responding. Once he found the paper he was looking for, he gave the folder back to Yukki to return it to his bedroom. He could tell that his pet was basically walking on eggshells. When Yukki returned to the kitchen, he didn't say anything at first. He simply let his pet stand there to think over what was going to happen. Even if he didn't glance over at Yukki, he knew he was nervous. Ryuuto frowned at a mistake someone else had made in his work, but his pet wouldn't be able to tell if the frown was directed at him or not.

Yukki felt like he was about to start trembling. The silence was suffocating him... The teen bit down on his lip as his Master frowned and quietly walked off to put the folder back. He came back soon, his head lowered in shame as he stood a few steps away from Ryuuto. He could swear that his heartbeat was louder than some drums right now. That and the clock were basically the only sounds he heard... He didn't like that. He wanted to hear Master's voice. He wanted to hear something- anything!

Ryuuto finally finished the last of his work, closing his laptop with a sigh. He organized all of his papers neatly, then turned to Yukki. He crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at him closely. Yukki looked like he was going to explode. Ryuuto finally decided to speak.

"So what do you think we should do about this situation?" He asked calmly. His foot tapped impatiently on the floor to let him know that he would not be too keen on waiting long for an answer. He already had an idea of what he would do, but he wanted to toy with Yukki a little longer.

Yukki really couldn't wait anymore. His hands were impatiently and nervously gripping at his shirt, his shoulders trembling a little bit. The question made his body jerk up a little bit. "I don't know, Master..." He whispered out softly, feeling more guilt washing over him - that showed on his face as well, as he glanced up at Ryuuto like a scared animal.

He knew he'd get punished anyway. There wasn't even a point in saying it out loud... A part of him, however, was still hopeful he might be able to get away without anything, but the chances were definitely very slim. The teen felt like he was shrinking little by little - he wanted to disappear.

"You don't know? I don't like that answer very much...." Ryuuto responded with a slight scowl. He gestured for Yukki to come closer, pulling him in so that he was standing in between his open legs. He moved the young man's hands to his sides, then lifted up his shirt, his fingers tracing over Yukki's chest. "Should I punish you or not? I want to spank you hard, but you'll probably enjoy that too....Hm, what should I do..." Ryuuto muttered. His wandering hands dipped a little lower, teasingly brushing over his hips.

Yukki winced softly, just quietly following the orders he was given. What was he supposed to say then? 'Punish me because I did bad'? No, that wouldn't work. He didn't know what he could say, so he just said that. A soft gasp left his mouth when his Master began trailing his fingers over his chest. It didn't take much for his nipples to erect - that, along with his ears, was definitely his most sensitive part. The teen shook his head a bit as he heard Ryuuto, his breathing a bit hitched. "I... M-Master can spank me for punishment... Master knows how to do it so... So it's not pleasurable..." Yukki finally said, scared to admit even that much.

Ryuuto chuckled at his words, shaking his head at him. How could someone be so turned on yet so afraid at the same time? He liked that. Pulling off Yukki's shirt, he tossed the clothing on the floor without a care, his eyes roaming over his bare chest. He settled on his nipples, squeezing the stiff nubs with his fingers. He then licked his nipples lightly. Ryuuto's hands pulled down his pet's pants vas underwear in one move, letting them pool around his ankles. He groped his ass as he still teased Yukki's nipples, even biting down on them harshly.

Yukki shifted a bit so his shirt could be taken off more easily. He didn't fight it. He learned not to, a long time ago. The teen let out a quiet gasp and a soft moan as his nipples were teased. The brunet bit down on his lip a bit as his pants and boxers were pulled off as well, leaving him completely naked in front of his Master. He couldn't hide the fact that he had a slowly growing erection now, could he? The young male moaned out a bit louder each time Ryuuto bit his nipple. It felt good... But was this really punishment? He honestly didn't think that way.

Without warning, Ryuuto slapped his ass hard. The skin reddened immediately, but he barely waited another second before spanking him again, this time even harder than before. He rubbed the flushed cheeks lightly as he sucked on his hard nipples. Yukki's sounds made his cock swell, and he could see that his pet was getting hard too. He gave his ass one more painful slap before letting him go. "Go to room and sit on my bed. Don't move until I tell you to." he commanded.

Yukki cried out in surprise as his ass was slapped. God, that felt so good! His cock was definitely hard now, as he moaned out with each slap, feeling the delicious tingling in his ass. He loved that small sting he got... The teen nodded faintly at his order, leaving his clothes behind as he walked off. Once there, he quietly sat down on his knees on the bed, keeping his ass just a bit above his knees so it wouldn't hurt. For now, of course, it wouldn't hurt a lot, but... He didn't want to make it painful himself. His Master did it better.

Ryuuto put all of his work back into his briefcase before heading up to his bedroom. A smirk pulled at his lips when he saw Yukki. "I can't even punish you correctly because you like anything I do to you..." he chuckled, approaching him slowly. "Even if it hurts, you'll get hard because it's me....my pet is such a pervert." he muttered. Ryuuto stopped in front of him, unbuckling his belt. He groaned lightly as he pulled down his boxers slightly to reveal his hard cock. He was standing close enough for Yukki to touch him, but he didn't give him the order yet.

Yukki resisted the urge to shake his head at his Master's words. He wasn't allowed to move, so... He couldn't do anything, rigt? His hands were placed neatly on his lap as he just gazed at Ryuuto's face, his cock twitching a bit at the words he heard. When the other revealed his hard cock, it was really beginning to get hard not to do anything... Yukki swallowed hard, as more and more saliva collected in his mouth. His gaze was now turned to the thick cock in front of him as he thought about it in his mouth. He wanted it so, so bad...

Ryuuto grinned as an idea came into his mind. He sat down on the bed and spread his legs, positioning Yukki in between them. His pet's face was close enough to his cock to suck him off, but he still hadn't given him permission to move. He made sure that the young man was still propped up on his knees, so that his ass was still in the air. Ryuuto lightly touched his own chick with a moan, his eyes trained on Yukki's. "Don't move." he ordered again, spanking his ass again with his free hand to enphasize his words.

Yukki couldn't believe this. He still wasn't allowed to touch Master? He shifted the slightest bit to be comfortable between the other's legs, his lips parting a bit as he thought he'd be allowed to suck him off now. The brunet bit down on his bottom lip a bit, his shoulders shaking the slightest bit in need. A soft moan left his mouth at the slap, however his eyes were fixated on his Master touching his own cock. What?.. No. No, he wanted to touch him too! A soft, quiet whine left the teen's lips as he looked up at Ryuuto with eyes that could only be described as puppy eyes.

Ryuuto laughed lightly when he looked up at him in such a way. "I'm afraid that puppy eyes don't work on me, my pet." he smirked. His hand squeezed the base of his thick cock, another moan parting his lips. He could see that Yukki was practically shaking with need to touch him. What a perfect punishment he had chosen.