Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yamato blushed and tried to think of something. "MM~"

He grinned and then pulled his pants down. "Guess what Ryu? I`m going to do it until you`ll break then I`m going to sew your hole with string." He grinned and forcefully tie his hands up.

Ryu blushed deep red and said in embarrassing voice"what are you doing Yamato, I don't want to do it before Hikari and Kyosuke, so stop this now or I'm break up with you"

Kyosuke sighed"Hikari I guess your dare was bad idea"

Hikari sighed. "Ryu, you are so mean, it`s just a game!" Yamato got angry. "I don`t really care anyway, if he can`t take jokes then I can`t stand him."

Ryu start crying"I'm sorry Yamato, I didn't meant to hurt you, it's just I believe you was serious and I get embarrassed easly which I do it before people"

Kyosuke sighed"Yamato you are not going to leave Ryu?"

Ryu hugged back and stopped crying"I'm so happy at you won't leave me Yamato, I love you so much"

Kyosuke smiled"shall we continue the game or not"

Kyosuke smiled"I don't want to have fun without you, so I'm going back to my room, can you come to my room after you have been at toilet"

Kyosuke sat himself down on floor waiting for Hikari shall come

Ryu smiled"why was Hikari pissed?"

Kyosuke sighed"Hikari was pissed at me, he believe it was my fault at there start to fight"