Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Kyosuke father smirked"there can try but first I'm going to kill Hikari" he said some magic words and light magic was around Hikari, the light magic turn Hikari back to human and Get Hikari to faint

Kyosuke scream Hikari name When he so what happend"No Hikari"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke run towards Hikari and hold Hikari in his arm, he start crying and said in sad voice"Hikari Please hang in there, dont leave me, I need you in my life, I love you so much"

Kyosuke father block the attack and attack Yamato use his magic

Ryu run towards Yamato and protject Yamato from Kyosuke father magic with barriere

Kyosuke start to cry harder than before and screamed"Hikari dont close your eyes, keep them open"

Kyosuke father hit the ground very hard and fainted

Ryu so amazed on Yamato"wow good work there Yamato, you got him to faint"

Kyosuke continue cry harder and tryed to smiled"I'm crying because I belive for second there at you is going to die and leave me behind"

Kyosuke father wake up and raise himself up from ground

Yamato defend Ryu and the continued to throw him magics and managed to hurt him a bit. Hikari couldn`t hold it anymore. "I want to sleep, can I close my eyes?" But it was going to be a deep sleep, until the end.

Kyosuke cryed more and said in sad voice"yes you can rest for awaile but promise me at you Would wake up after rest for some min"

Kyosuke father got hurt after Yamato magic and cast fire magic towards Yamato

Kyosuke sighed and nodded, he raise himself up from ground, walked towards his father and said in very angry voice"you shall pay for hurt Hikari like that, I shall kill you" he use his powerfull fire magic towards his father

Kyosuke father was surrender around fire and died, alt was Of him was ashes

Kyosuke walked towards Hikari and sat himself down on ground, lift Hikari up and heald him in his arms, start crying again"Hikari my love, Please wake up"

Ryu use his magic on Hikari and after some min, he start crying very hard"I'm sorry Kyosuke but Hikari is dead, Yamato we have lost our bestfriend"

Kyosuke cryed harder than before"No my Hikari cant be dead, he just cant, I love him so much"

Kyosuke smiled but continue crying"Hikari do are still alive but how"

Ryu smiled and stopped crying"Hikari how can you be alive, I'm sure you was dead, was my magic wrong"

Kyosuke stopped crying and said in angry voice"what you did and you didnt tell me, do you know how scared I was, I belive I lost you for good and never see you again, I need some time alone" he raise himself up and walked towards his room

Ryu sighed and pat Hikari head"dont worry Hikari, Kyosuke didnt meant what he said, he was just very sad and scared for to have lost you, you are very important to him, you mean alot to him, for to be honest I have never seen him cry that much before, he didnt cry that much When he lost his sister, I guess he must really love you for to cry that much"

Hikari cried and nodded. "Maybe you are right"! He cried to stop crying!

- - - Updated - - -

Hikari cried and nodded. "Maybe you are right"! He cried to stop crying!

Kyosuke was in room and in his bed for to try calm down

Ryu smiled"its good to have you back, you shall go to Kyosuke room and talk to him"

Kyosuke was now calm and was not angry anymore, he waited for Hikari shall walk inside his room

Ryu smiled and hugged"I'm happy at Kyosuke father are dead and at Hikari are okay"