Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Kyosuke smiled"yes what its wrong Hikari?"

Ryu raise himself up and walked towards him, hugged him"yes what its wrong Hikari, are you sad about something?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryu smiled"its not much to tell only at I was born same day as Kyosuke was born, So I meet Kyosuke When I was 1 years old and we become friends"

Kyosuke smiled"thats right and I dont regret become friends with Ryu"

Kyosuke sighed"she meet Ryu same day as I meet him, they become friends to and years later they start dating until my father killed her"

Ryu looked down sad"yes I really miss her, I loved her so much, she was kind, caring and sweet, she was always there for me and I swear I Should protject her but I didnt do that and Kyosuke father killed her, she didnt desvere to die"

Ryu smiled and hugged back"its alright Yamato, its long time ago and now I have you" he kissed Yamato

Kyosuke smiled"Yamato its your turn, hold your promise"

Yamato sighed and then closed his eyes. "Well, I didn`t know actually where I`m from but somebody found me in the meadow and took me home and took care of me!"

Kyosuke smiled"sorry for Ask this but are your mother still alive" (Why does Maria name hear familiar out)

Ryu smiled"I'm sure she is alive"

Kyosuke smiled"I guess I took wrong then but still that name hear familiar out, wait now I remember, I think my father tell about woman with name Marie, so was banished from this kingdom"

Ryu smiled"Are you sure you have right woman Kyosuke"

Kyosuke smiled"I can take wrong Yamato but maybay you can Ask her about that"

Ryu smiled"you dont have to Ask her about that, Which you dont want to Yamato"