Dear diary~

Ayakashiu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you for reading ^^ hehe shouldn't this be how the chapters end? :p and liam is in puberty so yep..can't really judge the poor guy XD

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Suida

• Karin

• CheputChan19

my pleasure aya-chan ^^ but the hanging story make me curious like hell~ lol XDD yeah, liam and his puberty.. I couldn't help it~ looking forward for next chap aya-chan

Aww this chapter was so sweet! I giggled all alone while I was reading. It was so funny how they both were so awkward and flustered after the kiss.

I have to love Liam's way of flirting, so charming. rabbit14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm still waiting patient for an update. I didn't forgot about this awesome story! rabbit2

• 3 weeks later...

i would like to say thank you to everyone who actually looked forward to the next chapter ^^ so here it finally is :3

Dear diary..no. 10!

Getting psychically ready for his best friend, Liam could only stare with his mouth slightly open, when a figure burst into the room and it wasn’t Toby. “What..What the fuck are you doing here? And you’re too damn noisy!” Liam said, annoyed. “Don’t you know how to knock??”

Evie turned towards him, after checking out the room, with a blank stare. “Aww, and here I thought you would be happy to see me.” She smiled, but it was obviously played, before plomping down on the bed, right next to her classmate. “So..what did you do to him now, you stupid sadist?” Not really changing her face expression from the previous blank stare, just adding a raised brow, she waited for her answer.

Liam could only sigh. One of the reasons he didn’t like the girl, beside the fact Toby was too attached to her, was because she was too observant; she looked right through him the first time they met, sensing he wasn’t what he wanted others to believe he was. Also, the only one who didn’t fall for him, although she admitted he looked too good for his own good. She and Toby really were similar in some aspects and Liam was jealous of that.

His blue eyes locked with her slightly paler ones and they stare at each other for a while, before a slow grin started to spread on the boy’s face. “Why do you wanna know Evie? Jealous, I managed to get a move on him before you?” His grin getting bigger and bigger, he continued, “Or do you maybe need some more ideas for your stories?”

He hit the bull’s eye with that comment, since the girl flushed red at that moment. Narrowing her eyes, she looked kind of cute and Liam had a sudden urge to tease her more; she and Toby were really too similar sometimes. But unfortunately, the girl wasn’t so easy to tease as was his best friend.

She poked his chest with a finger, getting closer, but that didn’t make the handsome boy back away, as was probably her goal, so they ended up with their faces almost touching. She opened her mouth to speak, but that was the exact moment Lucas choose, to enter the room.

The blonde stopped, as he took in the sight before him, raising a brow. “Am I..interrupting something?” His voice sounded off though, almost hostile.

Liam just smiled and wanted to shook his head, when he noticed the sudden change in his classmate. The girl got really red and moved away quickly, murmuring something as she picked her stuff and headed for the exit. “We will talk about this later!” Were her last words as she disappeared as quickly as she arrived before.

Now that’s..interesting.. Liam checked his brother then, who looked deep in thought. “So, am I missing something here?” the dark haired boy asked, but his brother only gave him a leave-it-be look and told him it’s dinner time.

“Great..another attempt of my dear mother trying to poison us..” He reluctantly stood up and followed after his brother, not forgetting what he just witnessed.

• 1 month later...

Dear diary..no. 11!

He didn’t need to wait long..as usual. The painful thing his mom called food, was now in his stomach, but Liam wasn’t sure if he could really hold it in. It took too much effort to eat it and he still wasn’t full. But his phone buzzed and the handsome boy’s hand shot out to get it, the new message occupying all of his attention now.

I swear I didn’t ask her to come to you!! But..you didn’t kill her or anything right!? Right Liam?!? Because she isn’t replying to my messages.

Liam just blew a strand of hair from his face, not really convinced by the apology his best friend just send. It isn’t even a real apology! But the black haired boy wanted an apology..and he knew he will get it.

Ignoring the fact Evie obviously wasn’t replying to Toby, which was weird since she always replied, he responded: I don’t believe you. Meet me outside in an hour.

After sending it, the boy remembered something and quickly sent another one: And bring food!

Liam knew Toby’s parents won’t let him out this late, but he also knew the other guy knows how to sneak out, if he’s properly motivated. After everything that happened, his frustration couldn’t be kept in anymore and he needed something to take it out on. Toby seemed like a proper thing to do that. Although the older boy knew he wasn’t being fair to the other and that he shouldn’t be angry about the situation, he still was. And he didn’t really care; he wasn’t a really caring person in general.

An hour would give him just enough time to get a shower and get ready for the date. He silenced his phone and went to get ready.

---------------------------

“He isn’t serious!” A boy murmured, being on the verge of tears already. He hated being a crybaby, but he was really worried about Evie at the moment and Liam was obviously pissed at him. He tried calling him, sending him texts, but he didn’t get a reply.

Not knowing what to do, since Toby hated lying to his parents, he felt tears streaming down his cheeks. Burying his head in his pillow, he tried to convince himself that he hates his best friend. But it didn’t work, so after a while, he just wiped away the most of the salty liquid, going to search for his parents.

In the next half hour, he was already outside, his mom and dad convinced he had a bad stomach ache and he was already sleeping. It was cold and Toby regretted not sneaking one of his hoodies out with himself. He at least didn’t need to wait long, since his so-called best friend arrived.

Suddenly the smaller boy got really nervous, feeling sick to his stomach. That’s what I get for lying..I actually have stomach ache now.. Not daring to say anything, when seeing Liam’s serious face, he just stood there on the verge of tears again.

“Follow me,” were the only words he was given and since he was here already, there wasn’t any choice but to obey. After walking for a while, Toby couldn’t stay silent anymore, so he asked, “Where are we going?” but he didn’t get a reply; his friend just kept walking, without changing his pace or giving off any signal that he even heard him.

After what seemed like an eternity, his friend suddenly slowed down a bit. Toby looked up and saw they arrived at the local lake, named Chandelier lake. The brown hair shivered a bit, a gust of wind going over the surface of the lake, like a ghost wanting to push them away from his resting place, hitting the two standing at the shore with a fine spray of wet air. Liam looked at him then, sighing, “You should wear something warm, since you know you’re always cold.” He shrug off his vest, passing it on, then started to move again. “Come.”

Toby quickly put the offered clothing on, a small smile appearing on his lips. It wasn’t caused only by the warm feeling the vest gave him, but also because of the smell it was giving off, the smell of a freshly bathed Liam. Seeing he was left behind, Toby quickly ran after the taller boy, finding himself on the end of the pier.

It was so peaceful; there was no one around, the surface of the lake seeming like one big mirror that showed the shadow of the two standing on the end of it. A hand cupped his chin and Toby felt goose bumps going down his back at the touch. He blushed, when the hand made him lock gazes with the boy next to him, who looked surreal in this light and scenery. No one could ever say Liam wasn’t beautiful, but it was a kind of dangerous beauty that made the boy with the glasses gulp hard, awaiting what the other will do now, but all he could think about was the last time they were alone and those lips, that were inches away from him now, touching his own. Toby unconsciously opened his mouth slightly and started to close his eyes..

• 2 weeks later...

Why I didn't notice these updates sooner? T_T

I'm so excited right now! Toby starts to show signs of falling for Liam's charms. Love it! Hope to get an update soon! You finished it exactly when it was more interesting... rabbit16

• 3 weeks later...

This chapter is a bit shorter, because I'm trying to include some side characters. Hope you like it and any feedback is welcome! ^~^

Dear diary..no. 12!

“Why am I even bothering..he’s an asshole and I don’t care..I don’t care if he goes and dies in a corner right now!” Murmuring to herself, the dark blonde girl descended the stairs, needing some fresh air. She quickly greeted Liam’s mom, managing to appear as nothing had happened and then she was out, the cold air wrapping her body, making her feel like she’s free. This house felt more like a prison, then a home; she hated it.

Managing to calm down a bit, now that she was alone, Evie made her way home. She liked to walk, though not really when it was getting dark, since she was scared of it. Not that the girl would admit that to just anyone! But people were quick to find out, if they hang around her, this not being her only fear.

It was still a bit chilly outside, since the spring only started properly, so the girl was dressed warmly. Her clothes were cosy, since that was what she preferred to wear most of the time, and they consisted out of tight black leggings, a shirt with a superhero motif, football jacket and her favorite brand of sneakers, Nikes.

Most people described Evie as cute or nice, when they first met her. The blonde hair and the dark blue eyes made her seem that way, according to stereotypes. Another thing that came along with the stereotypes was also that if she’s blonde, she must be stupid. Evie didn’t even bother to correct this people, it’s not like they would believe her. Though there was one person that she couldn’t let think this..he irked her a lot and she was bent to prove him wrong. That certain someone was also the cause for the murmuring monologues she was having.

“Evie, just fuck him..who is he anyway? Just a random pretty boy..he obviously is stupid if he thinks you’re gonna just play along..yeah, just fuck him..” A sigh escaped through her small pink lips at that thought. She wanted to do just that, literally, but she got rejected. He had someone else and Evie knew who, which pissed her off even more.

“Idiot!” Realizing she screamed the last word out loud, Evie covered her mouth with both hands, her cheeks needing only a second to become covered in red, looking around to see if anyone saw her. Deciding it’s best to flee in case someone’s attention was caught, the blonde almost started running to get home as quick as possible. The creeping darkness wasn’t making comfortable to be outside alone either.

Her phone rang, startling her, but she ignored it. It was probably her friend, but she hoped it would be someone else. At least she could hold on to hope if she didn’t check who it was. She knew she was selfish, but right now she couldn’t help but think about herself, not her friend.

Reaching her front door, she nervously unlocked them and banged them closed behind her. Only now she could exhale properly, being in the safety of her own home. Her family was fairly normal, not too bad, not too good, but Evie valued family almost above all else. It was how she was raised.

Not wanting to keep still, so she wouldn’t think of him, she quickly greeted her parents and then run up to her room. She had her own bathroom, which was a luxury, although she had to beg her parents for it. She managed to get it, but her room was smaller in return; Evie found that a worthy sacrifice. She started preparing herself a bubble bath, simply throwing the phone on the bed and covering it with a pillow, since it wouldn’t stop ringing, before undressing herself and entering the nicely smelling bubble bath.

“Mm..heaven,” were her last words before she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of relaxation wash over her.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear diary..no. 13!

“Where’s the food?” Toby still had his eyes closed, completely sure he must have imagined the question. His best friend was about to kiss him now..right? His eyes flew open when he became aware of his own thoughts and subconscious wants, blushing as usual. “Where’s the food?” Liam repeated the question, this time not in a really nice tone. “Oh fuck!” As soon as the words came out, the smaller boy slapped a hand over his mouth; his father hated curses. He totally forgot about the food, since his mother might be suspicious about why a kid with a stomach ache needs food.

Turning away to face the lake, Toby crouched down, pushing his finger in the water. It raised almost to the top of the pier and concentric rings started to form along the surface, deforming on one side, when hitting the wood. “Em..I couldn’t really get the food.” There was a pause. “You know since I said I’m having a stomach ache.” Another, now longer silence. “But I promise to bring it to school tomorrow!” The figure behind him was still silent and Toby was afraid to look back, since it emitted a menacing aura.

Not being able to stand it for long though, the brown haired boy turned his head slowly. “Liam..?” What he saw made him froze. His friend was obviously pissed and Liam didn’t get why, since it was only food.

“I should drown you for that! Didn’t I say to bring food!?” The raven hair almost shouted out, disturbing the peace that was lying on the lake, a strong gust of wind hitting them as if giving off a warning. Toby gulped hard, before replying. “Liam..don’t shout, you’re gonna wake up the ghost.” While his friend’s words echoed all around the lake, Toby’s were barely hearable. He was spooked easily and he believed in legends.

Smirking, the taller boy closed in on his classmate. “You afraid that the ghost will get ya, Toby?” It made the other boy slightly angry, that his friend was mocking something so serious. He didn’t like to play with things like ghosts, there were too many stories. “Just..let’s go somewhere else where we can find food.”

His best friend burst out laughing, obviously finding the superstition silly. “Aw, aren’t you cute? But I’ll protect you, so don’t be scared.” The brown haired boy hated to be called cute or mocked. He violently stood up, facing Liam. “I’m not scared! And I don’t know what’s the big deal about the food anyway. Don’t be a jerk to me just because your mother can’t cook!”

As soon as he said that, Toby knew he made a mistake. He shouldn’t bring up Liam’s mom, since it was a delicate topic. It was written all over his friend’s face and the little guy was sure he saw a hint of hurt there, before being replaced by fury. What made the other high schooler so angry, is something Toby could never understand, since he wasn’t in his situation and since they were so different. But he could understand it meant trouble.

“The big deal is, that I told you to bring food, and you just ignored me,” Liam said through gritted teeth. He looked like a proud warrior that was just offended, to Toby, which wasn’t the most comforting thought. The small boy had the feeling he should start running for his life right about now, but he was in a pinch between the lake on one side and his angry friend on the other, preventing him to reach the shore.

Resisting the urge to step back, since it would result falling in, probably what was ice cold water this time of the year, autumn coming on fast, Toby just stand frozen in place, waiting for what will happen.

He shouldn’t have waited. Liam was obviously beyond rational, something the smaller of the two boys never experienced before. Sure, his friend had bad moments and was annoying by default, but it was always a sweet kind of annoying. Now he was plain scary. Not saying anything more, the other just walked up next to him and pushed him, the fall giving just enough time to Toby to take in a deep breath before the ice cold water embraced him.

umm okay next chapter will be a hot "in the water" scene right? (pls say yes) :Excited:

I hope there's enough hotness and wetness in this chapter to satisfy you

:p And
, I'm happy you liked the two of them. :o Please enjoy the next chapter~

All the mistakes or weirdly written parts are on my proofreader! o.o

Dear diary..no. 14!

The 17 year old boy, soon turning 18, that was standing on the dock, could be described as good looking, but he also had something that arose people’s attention. In a book, he would be the classic bad guy that all the girls go crazy for. The truth was, William was a lot worse than a typical bad guy. He always had trouble with caring for other people or for himself. It seemed that feelings were lost on him. But there was one person that always made something steer inside of him. Something big that the black haired beauty had a big problem dealing with. That certain someone was actually just thrown in the ice cold water of the local lake, by himself, and looked on the verge of crying.

With a sigh, the older of the two crouched down and offered help. “Here, grab hold of my hand, so I can pull you out Toby. And don’t be such a crybaby, the water isn’t so cold.” Liam had no intent on letting any emotion show right now. He was still in a bad mood and feeling bad about what he just did, didn’t really make him feel better.

His friend decided not to obey this time, which added to his annoyance. “You’re so mean! You’re so mean Liam. I hate you!” The boy in the water was sobbing, so most of the words got muffled, but the older boy understood him nevertheless; being childhood friends had some advantages.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. It’s your own fault for not bringing the food.” Standing up and staring at the small figure in the water, Liam slowly started to undress. “If you don’t want to come out by yourself, I’m gonna come get you.” He pulled his shirt off and was already unbuttoning his pants. That’s when his friend started to panic and the handsome boy had a problem containing laughter.

The whole situation suddenly became exciting. It was night, they were alone at the lake and there was a perfect opportunity for something to happen. “Wha-what are you doing?? Are you crazy!? Don’t take your clothes off!” Toby obviously managed to find his voice now and he looked distressed. His face was all red and he was keeping his distance from the pier.

“What’s the problem? It’s not like you will see me naked for the first time.” Liam replied calmly, finishing with unbuttoning his pants, but just to tease the other, he started pulling his socks off. When the first one was off, he stopped and grinned. “You do like my body, don’t you Toby? You always make comments about my muscles and my shape. So you should be happy that you get to see it now.” It was something really satisfying in teasing his love and the older boy thought he could never get enough of this.

“You..you IDIOT!” His best friend shouted loud enough to be heard miles away and it surprised Liam a bit. He also managed to almost drown himself, by gulping down some water and getting panicky. When his friend’s head disappeared under the surface, the raven hair was out of his jeans in a moment, jumping into the water. His mind went blank for a second and he acted purely on instinct and when he made a few strokes to his friend, the other cling to him for dear life and almost managed to sink them both. Liam somehow succeeded to get them both out and they just lay on the dock for a few moments, catching their breaths.

Toby was the first to break the silence. “Em..you’re naked.” Liam needed a moment to process what he just heard and then he didn’t know if he should laugh or cry. “Of course, I needed to jump into that freezing water to save you, stupid!” Sighing dramatically, he continued, “And I don’t even get a ‘thanks’ in return.”

“B-but you were the one who pushed..” The smaller boy’s sentence was cut in the middle, when he met his friend’s gaze. He knew nothing good will come out of pointing that it wasn’t his own fault for all this. Liam always knew how to turn things around to his advantage. The initial excitement was starting to die down now and Toby felt the cold creep on to him, shivering a bit. He still had all of the wet clothes on him. It seemed that the other was quite comfortable in the cold though, not seeming to react in any way.

Liam noticed the first shiver that went over his best friend, always being aware of him. “You should take the clothes off to dry, or else you’ll get a cold again. Here, let me help.” The blue eyed boy was more than happy to lend a helping hand in a case like this. He was up in a moment, pulling on the vest he lent to Toby. Of course, nothing ever went as easy as Liam wanted it to go and the brown haired boy resisted him. “Don’t be stupid, you know you can’t get warm like this! Just put on my shirt then if you’re so embarrassed!” He was annoyed again, the difference between their feelings to one another becoming very clear. Toby had no romantic feelings towards his best friend and it seemed a piece of his own heart broke every time something like this happened. The raven hair didn’t know how to deal with this pain.

He turned around, letting the other to strip alone and then he reached for his own jeans too, pulling them up. He didn’t bother putting on any underwear after taking a shower; he slept naked anyways. The lake seemed so peaceful and silent and Liam’s annoyance was turning into sadness. He just wanted to be alone now.

His friend didn’t get the hint though. Toby was a really caring person and he noticed the shift in his friend. Not expecting someone to touch him, Liam flinched when he found his friend trying to climb in his lap. “What the hell are you doing?” He stared at his friend, who was red in the face and avoiding his gaze. “Toby..” he started, but was interrupted. “I know why you’re like this.” The handsome boy wanted to say something but his interest was captured so he just stayed quiet, wanting to know what the cute boy, now sitting in his lap, had to say. “I know you don’t have a girlfriend at the moment..and..that you probably need release.”

The silence kept dragging after those words and Liam’s heart started to beat faster. Is this a dream? It was hard to believe that his innocent, cute best friend was saying something like this. It was the first time the older boy was lost for words. His friend was obviously done waiting though, because there was a hand making its way down on his jeans, rubbing against him.

It wasn’t the feeling, but the thought of Toby actually touching him down there that made Liam painfully aroused. He was becoming bigger and bigger in his friend’s small hand, the jeans becoming a barrier, preventing him to properly feel the other’s touch. It was clear that one of them was inexperienced at this and Liam knew he won’t come this way, so he decided to take the initiative. “You want me to come?” he asked the small figure in his lap and his friend only nodded, still avoiding his gaze. “Ok, then let me show you what makes me come.”

Dear diary..no. 15!

It’s Friday. Which means it’s the end of the week and I have no school for two days! Yaaay! It also means I won’t be seeing Liam, which is good! Really good actually. It’s best if I don’t see him. Or think of him. Or write of him..

Banging his head on the table, over what was his homework diary, the cute high school boy made a strangled noise. Weekends were usually spend together with his best friend, who was away this time, so Toby didn’t know what to do now and it was only Friday! Books weren’t really interesting at the moment and he didn’t really need to study for anything. He was realizing that he didn’t have much hobbies beside Liam!

Ok, just stop this, stop thinking about him! What he made you do..it wasn’t right anyway so it’s best he’s gone! Reflecting on what happened beside the lake the day before, made the cute boy blush over and over. He was so embarrassed about it, but at the same time he felt so warm. And he felt it was wrong, so why did it feel so good?

Dragging himself to his bed, he lay face down and as soon as he closed his eyes, images started flashing before him. Images of his best friend pulling him on top, showing him how to move his hips. Liam looked so handsome laying there, his dark wet hair spread around his face, his lean body glistening with water drops, his skin illuminated with only moonlight; Toby groaned like in pain, feeling heat gather in a certain region of his body because of his thoughts. But he couldn’t stop thinking about this.

“Yeah, just like that Toby, just keep moving slowly,” the raven complimented the boy straddling him, slipping his hand under his shirt. “Now moan for me.” Toby didn’t resist this time, he just focused on the movement and as soon as his friend’s skillful hands started to touch him down there, he moaned. At first, the other only slide fingers over him, making him become hard, then proceeded to play with his tip, his movements seemingly random and careless, but they made the cute boy feel so good. Soon, his best friend was rubbing his whole leanght and nearing his climax, Toby moved faster and faster, feeling Liam’s body get tighter and tighter, until his friend just flipped him over like he weighted nothing and rubbed against Toby’s tight, pleasuring them both. “This felt good. The only thing that could feel better right now would be a blowjob,” the raven said as he kept laying on top of his friend, seeming pleased with what just happened.

The memory was so alive, that Toby almost felt the warmness of his own cum over his belly and the weight of his friend as he dropped down after finishing. But something was weird; the wetness was too realistic to be only a memory and as the brown haired boy turned around, an unpleasant surprise was waiting for him down there.

The incident almost made him cry, more so because as he frantically ran to the bathroom and started cleaning himself, his mother entered by incident. Seeing the pants and the distress of her son, she couldn’t just leave and pretend nothing happened, so Toby had to talk about it. It did made him feel better, since his mother explained it was a normal thing for a pubescent boy, but the shame was burning inside of him. Now his own mother knew about everything, except the fact that all this was caused by Liam. He could never tell her that!

Toby knew he had to busy himself or else he will just keep replaying the memories in his head and that turned out to have devastating consequences already! So he did what he always did, go back to doing his homework.

So! Today was a nice day at school. I was able to discuss my favorite book with Evie, but she made me promise I will read something she likes again. I think it’s a fantasy book so I’m really skeptic about it..

------------------------------

Taking another bubble bath after a tiring run, that being one of the girl’s favorite pastimes, Evie was thinking about her day too. She took a long time just to avoid thinking about everything that’s happening, running clearing her mind completely, but she couldn’t avoid it forever. At least a bath was a comfty place to think about uncomfortable things.

When she arrived to school earlier that day, she was basically attacked by her friend who almost squeezed the life out of her. She acted as if annoyed, but in reality she liked hugs, especially from Toby who was the cutest kid in school. She apologized to him for not replying, when seeing how distressed he looked but she soon figured she wasn’t the one causing the distress. Toby was acting..curious, not like his usual self at all. Even to his best friend! Evie’s first thought was that something must have happened between the two, but her cute friend was bound on not talking about Liam or telling her anything.

The blonde was surprised when Toby finally decided to speak, but the topic made her gulp down too much juice and almost suffocate herself. “Evie, you know how to give a..blowjob right?” The last words were almost whispered by a really uncomfortable looking Toby. Her friend was one of the most innocent creatures she knew of and she became like that around him too, so a question like this from him, left her with her mouth wide open.

“Why?! Did someone say anything to you?? You have to tell me if someone did! Was it Liam?! That bastard, I’m sure he blabbered something out!” This was the worst timing for someone to ask her about blowjobs, seeing recent events that took place and it was one of the reasons she was so upset lately. And now Toby of all people was asking this, so she couldn’t help but freak out.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, it’s a really improper question! I shouldn’t have asked. I’m so sorry Evie, please don’t hate me!” The cute boy’s eyes were watering already and Evie sighted. He did have this weird notion of her being even more innocent than himself, so she made sure to explain it wasn’t such a big deal and calm them both.

Toby refused to speak about it anymore though, so Evie knew she would need to apply some of her tactics to make him talk, but she always managed to. It was bothering her. Why was he asking about a blowjob? The coincidence was too big and she wondered if Lucas, Liam’s brother, spilled what happened. It would bother her to no end if that was the case, as did everything about that guy! Suddenly the bath didn’t feel as nice anymore and she felt like she needed another run to occupy her..

Man, I thought I was to receive a good (scene we talked about) You know what I mean? Tsk... I was all excited.

Continue to update. ^^

Metaphorically speaking, it's like giving a child a lollipop and letting it open it up and just before they get to lick it snatching it away and stomping on it... onionn3 sooo guesssss the next title will be "Dear diary..no.16 aka The Blowjob" :9onion70: