The Devil he never knew

MisuChan

this is my frist written Yaoi story i hope you guys like it and special thnx to Aya for editing

Chapter one: *MEETING AGAIN

It was a new day and the first day of the week. Haru was in his class and they just got an announcement that they would get a new teacher. The last one quit, ‘cause he tried to do something stupid to Haru and ended up in the hospital.

Haru was lounging in his chair; his hair is slightly spiky and he has a somewhat bad boy cut. He is a delinquent, but more the kind who will only fight, when someone is hurting something he owns, sort to say. He is a straight A student and good at sports, that’s why he’s well toned, and is handsome. Maybe more beautiful, than handsome.

The classroom door opened and the principle came in with a man. Haru looked him over closely and thought he recognized the man, who was about 10 years older than him, give or take a year. The man looked around the room, then wrote his name on the blackboard; Hyate Ren. That was the moment Haru knew for sure, who he was. It was his brother’s best friend, who was one of the few who would allow him to play too, when the older boys would play sports outside. When he was young, Haru had a beautiful girly face and the boys would tease him and make him angry, and girls would crush on him. He lived with both of his parents, till he was 7, and when they got divorced, he lived with his father. His older brother lived with their mom.*Haru gained two sisters; one his age, only a few months younger, by marriage and one, who was born when he was 12.

The man was starting to take attendance and froze, when Haru’s name was coming up. He saw the man looking around and eyeing the girliest guy there was in the class. "Hongo Haru" he said and waited for the boy to react. Haru smirked and put his hand up for a sec and said "here". The man looked at him and his eyes widened slightly. Haru didn’t blame him, since he changed a lot over the last 10 years, when he saw the man last. The man looked weirdly at the list, when he saw the next name; "Hongo Mika", his sister by marriage, was in the same class.

Class started and the man called Haru forward to answer the question he made on the blackboard. The whole class tensed up and another boy quickly raised his hand, saying he’ll answer, but Haru got up silently. He never listened to the teachers, unless he liked them, because he was a straight A student, who was bored in class and who hates being told what to do. He smirked at the man, as the class looked stunned and wrote the answer on the board, then went back to his seat, lounging in it again. The man looked at the board stunned, "that’s correct".

When class was over, Haru headed to the rooftop to waste his time, till his club activities would start. His sister joined him. She had a crush on him since they met and didn’t care their parents were married. She was on his lap resting against him, before she tried to make a move on him; like always. But then the rooftop door opened..*

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• sarah3161

• Ayakashiu

Chapter 2: RECONNECTING*

Mika looked at the door and saw the new teacher. She eyed him and continued to try and kiss Haru. Haru pushed her off and told her to leave. He lit up his cigarette, got up and leaned against the fence that was on the rooftop. "En..." he said whit a slight smirk. Mika eyed them before she left the rooftop completely. Ren looked at Haru and frowned. "You shouldn’t smoke." Haru sighed and dropped it on the ground, then put it out with his foot. "What are you doing here, En?" *En or Enji was the nickname he always had for Ren.

Ren looked at him "I got a job offer and I took it. What are you doing here? Did you move to somewhere close to here?" Haru nodded "Yeah. Dad remarried that annoying girl’s mother." He walked over to Ren, who was 6.2 and was slightly taller; Haru was 17, but already 6.3. He leaned in close over Ren and whispered, "You shouldn’t let your guard down around anyone around here, including me." He chuckled slightly and walked off; it was time for his sport club.

Some weeks had passed. Haru was walking around in the evening and it was raining; he had his hoody over his head and his hands in his pockets. It was already dark. He saw movement in an alley; he could see 3 men and recognized one as Ren. He was being attacked by two other men. He walked up and slammed the guy who was in front of Ren, headfirst into the wall, with his arm on the guys neck, keeping him in place. Looking bored at the other guy, he said "Baka..didn’t i tell you not to let your guard down?" Then he looked at the guy who was holding Ren. "You shouldn’t touch other peoples belongings." The guy he was pressing against the wall grabbed his hood and pulled it down. The rain made his hair flat, making his face look girly.

The man laughed and said, "What’s an over-sized girly going to do about that?" and that pissed Haru off seriously. Ren waited for the blow, that was about to come. Haru smashed the guy, who he already had, harder into the wall, then went after the other guy, beating him up while Ren grabbed his umbrella from the ground holding it over Haru and himself while he spoke. "You should stop, before you kill him" Haru stopped and walked away with Ren.*

They talked a little, as Ren said he lived close and Haru should shower there, so he wouldn’t get sick. They arrived at Ren's place, they took their shoes off and Ren put away the umbrella, as Haru looked around "Ha..it’s a good thing you have a rich family." Ren looked at Haru confused. "Why do you say that?" Haru chuckled. "A normal teacher can’t afford a 3 bedroom apartment on their salary." Ren shrugged, "Yeah, I guess you’re right about that," and showed Haru to the big bathroom.*

Haru took his shirt off, showing his hot chest off and looked at Ren. "I will need a change of clothes, till these are dry." He saw Ren against the wall, soaked too and walked over, trapping him between his arms, himself and the wall. Leaning in close, he said "You dropped your guard again. So you really think I won’t try anything, because you’re a guy?" Haru loved to top guys and would do girls too, if he liked them. He’s been bisexual since he was 13 and sexually active. Ren was slightly shocked and put his hand on Haru's chest to push him off, but Haru didn’t budge.*

Chapter 3: FIRST FEELINGS

Ren realized, Haru really won’t move. He felt a hand move into his shirt; he couldn’t believe this was that cute boy, he knew so many years ago. It was bad, since he was a student and his old friend’s little brother. To top it all off, he was Ren's type from head to toe. He realized, his type has always been on Haru, since he knew he was gay. Ren looked Haru in the eye. He was really close, their lips almost touching. "You know I’m gay right? Or didn’t your brother tell you?" He crashed his lips into the boys. Normally, he’s a seme, but this boy made him want to eat or get eaten instead. He didnt care, as long as it was this boy. He could hear the boy chuckle after the kiss and heard the words, "We haven’t spoken since I moved."*

It shocked Ren slightly, that the brothers hadn’t spoken in 10 years. He felt a hand undo his pants and pull his member out. Ren moaned slightly as the boy was pleasing him with his hand; it’s been a while, since he was touched by someone else like this and the fact that it was Haru, made him more excited. He started to pant slightly, with a blank mind, like a virgin trying to let his hands find something to do too. He pulled Haru in a kiss by the hem of his pants, moaning in the kiss.

Ren could feel Haru move to his chest after the kiss. Ren ran his hand through Haru's hair, putting his head against the wall and came with a loud moan. Haru moved back slightly and licked his hand. Ren’s face was slightly red from embarrassment. A boy he knew since he was in diapers, just made him come.

Haru was about to move in again, to go further with the guy of his dreams, but felt something buzz in the pocket of the pants he was still wearing. He looked on the screen and saw it was home calling. "Shit," he muttered and grabbed his hoody. "Shit. Sorry, I have to go." He rushed out and put on his shoes on, not happy he had to go with his horny feelings and leaving behind the guy he wanted so badly.

Haru arrived home and called out to the living room, where his dad and stepmother were. he always called her mom since his dad remarried. His little sister Mitsuki came running to him and saw him soaked. The cute 5 year old girl puffed her cheeks, as she couldn’t hug and cling to him. Haru chuckled and ruffled her hair. He let them know he was going to take a shower to warm himself up and they told him to hurry, since food was ready. They were eating late, ‘cause dad worked till late and they wanted to eat together.

Haru took his shower and jerked himself off, thinking of Ren, still feeling his heat on the lips. It made it easier for him to come, while thinking of that cute face when Ren came and the sounds he made. Haru walked from the bathroom, across the hall, to his bedroom. Mika was there, waiting for him on his bed. "You shouldn’t walk around naked in the house," she said in her girly seductive voice. He just huffed and got dressed.

Haru knew, she wanted him since a long time ago, but he couldn’t do it with her. They were family, it’s just a no go. He went to the living room with Mika following suit. They started to have dinner. The next day was a day off; the parents both had to work and Mika made plans, so they asked if Haru would watch Mitsuki for them and he agreed.

thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!! rabbit0 it's really no problem! i'm just happy that i'm the one to see the story first~ rabbit4 *whispers* people, just so you know..if you want some spoilers..i do take bribes rabbit16 mitsukixlin, keep up the good work! ^^

Chapter 4: MEETING

The next morning after breakfast, Haru had to bring Mika with his bike, to where she and her friends were meeting. He dropped her off and went back, his parents leaving for work.*

Haru was alone whit Mitsuki, who was clingy. It was a nice day, so he got her dressed and took her out; they were walking hand in hand.

Ren got a call from a coworker, to meet for lunch and chat for a bit. It was one of the few that he got along with. But every teacher was scared of Haru and Mika; he learned that they’re the grand children of the principle and the chairwoman. Haru was by marriage, but from what he learned, he was the old man’s favorite. Ren met Sakurai-sensei for lunch in town.

They were chatting about everything and nothing, until Sakurai spotted Haru coming in to the cafe with a little girl. Ren knew it had to be his baby sister.*

Haru was carrying Mitsuki, ‘cause she was a little lazy. He noticed Ren and Sakurai; he smiled and walked over, greeting them. Mitsuki saw Ren and puffed her cheeks at him, not liking him at all. Haru flicked her forehead softly after greeting them. "Mitsu, be nice and greet them properly." She whined then greeted, making Ren laugh. "She’s just like you were. So cute and temperamental." He chuckled and Misu blushed. Haru joined them and Sakurai started to be less scared of him. But he knew, one wrong step and he would be in trouble.

Haru ordered food, while Mitsuki was on his lap. When the food came, she ate on his lap and all the females were gawking at them, even though they all ignored it. After lunch, Haru decided to go home and meet whit Ren later. They had to talk about the day before, that was for sure. Haru arrived home with Mitsuki and saw his parents weren’t there yet. *Haru lazed on the sofa whit Mitsuki on top of his chest and fall asleep.*

once Haru woke up he put Mitsuki to bed and went to his own room, reading some stuff and his homework. Mika walked in and grinned at him. Haru looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "What do you want?" he hissed and her grin widened. "I know who you want...and you will get both you and him in trouble," she said in her dangerous sweet voice.

Chapter 5: THE LETTER

Haru groaned. "What do you want?" *Mika giggled. "You really do know, I know you best," she paused, "You can buy my silence." Haru knew what she meant with that; he got up and walked to her. "Fine, I’ll give you a kiss in return for your silence." He pulled her into a kiss. He was good at those and she melted into the kiss. He broke it and let her go. "But don’t push it!" He was at his door opening, when Mitsuki came running to him.

Haru picked the girl up and walked to the living room lounging on the sofa with the girl. They were both asleep, at the time the parents came in. When the mother saw that, she grabbed her camera and took a picture, sending one of those to her parents.*

A few days later, their mother got a letter and blushed at reading it. Haru knew it was a letter from their grandfather. He snatched it, as he found it suspicious, even though it was almost time to leave for school. What he read, stunned him out of his mind; it made him so angry. He took the letter and his bag, leaving for school.

Ren was called to the principal’s office. The principal wanted to know their relationship, ‘cause he heard they were close and Haru would do, when he was told by Ren, in class well most of the time. Ren explained he was a childhood friend of Hikaru, Haru's brother, and knew him from when he still lived there. Then the door swung open and Haru barged in with the assistant behind him, begging him not to do that.

Haru sneered at the old man, "What the fuck were you thinking, you insane old man! Have you gone insane?" The old man made the assistant leave and close the door. He smiled at Haru pretending not to know what was up. Ren was shocked by what was happening. Haru growled more at the old man, wanting to flip the tables. "You can’t do that!" The man smirked. "I would have preferred it with Mitsuki, but that’s just a no go"

Chapter 6: INSANITY

Haru looked at the old man, as he held up the picture of him and Mitsuki sleeping on the sofa, which was taken a few days before. Ren saw the picture and couldn’t help but find it cute. The old man continued to talk, "I don’t care if you divorce Mika after, as long as you impregnate her first." The man paused and studied Haru's angry face and smirked. "I need your almost perfect gen, mixed in with my bloodline. If I was female, I would make you impregnate me!" The old man paused again, feeling more and more superior towards Haru.

Ren listened to their conversation, since he wasn’t excused and was curious what made Haru this pissed off. But all he could understand so far, was that the old man engaged Haru and Mika to be married. But he didn’t get the stuff about the gen at all, so he kept his mouth shut, knowing he could always ask Haru later.

"I don’t care about that almost perfect gen and what not crap," he growled and almost shouted at the old man, who only looked more intrigued by Haru's reaction and glanced over at Ren seeing him somewhat confused.

"It’s too bad, my wife just reached the age of no longer being able to carry children, or being at risk. And the only two flaws you have are your temper and your hobby of fucking guys." His smirk grew. "I heard multiple times, you’re very good at it." He wanted to see Ren's reaction, hoping it was a shocked one, but it wasn’t. It was a calm, confused one.

Haru almost flipped the desk over and stormed out extremely pissed. Ren watched Haru leave and continued the previously interrupted conversation, until it was time for class to start. He had two classes and then a free period, so he decided he would go to the rooftop, where it was quiet, since it was known as Haru's spot. The moment he sat foot on the rooftop, he couldn’t believe his eyes at what he saw.

Chapter 7: THE ROOF

Mika was on the roof, waiting for Haru to appear, since he didn’t show up in class before her, which was rare. The bell had rung and shortly after, the door opened. She had a smile plastered on her face and saw it was Haru; she wasn’t expecting anyone else either. Mika saw that Haru was extremely pissed. She hadn’t seen him that pissed in ages.

Haru took his time after he stormed out of the old man’s office, to get to the rooftop, where he could get his needed rest and peace, to clear his mind. Once he opened the door to the rooftop, he saw Mika and she was smiling at him. She was the last person he wanted to see now; she annoyed him to no extent. Haru growled at her and he could smell her fear of him. That improved his mood even if it was just a bit. He walked over to his own spot and sat down, searching his pockets for his smokes. He found them, took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth, then lit it. When he pulled the cigarette from his mouth, lifting his head up to blow out the smoke, he felt something creeping onto his lap. He looked back down and Mika was there, on his lap. He looked annoyed again; he glared at her, but she didn’t move and inch. He ignored her until she spoke, "I’m so happy; we are officially engaged now!" and sneaked a kiss on his lips. Right on cue, the door opened, as Mika was kissing Haru, only to reveal Ren in the doorway. Haru pushed Mika away; she could feel his anger, a shiver went down her spine and she quickly left, passing by Ren.

Ren waited till Mika had left, before he stepped onto the roof, closing the door behind him, his face showing, how much he disliked the scene he just saw. His mind trying to comprehend the fact, Haru was kissing with the girl, he’s now engaged to, the same girl, he claimed not to have any interest in and even opposed their grandfather for so passionately. Ren's train of thoughts was interrupted by a voice. "She did that on her own and she is black mailing me."*Ren was astonished. "What?" he paused, "You let her blackmail you?" That was the most questioningly thing, he ever heard coming from that boys mouth.

Chapter 8: THE GEN EXPLANATION

Haru simply nodded at Ren. "If she wasn’t my sister, I would have killed her by now." He looked off into space, finishing his cigarette. Ren walked to the fence on the edge of the roof and leaned on it, glancing at Haru. "Why are you destroying your body with that shit?" he paused, "And how can she blackmail you?" He was curious to what that girl knew, that hold power over Haru. Even as a small boy, he didn’t tolerate anyone messing with him like that.

Haru got up and stood next to Ren, leaning on the fence now too. "The gen the old man talked about earlier," he paused, "It’s a special gen that repairs your body and your cells, when there is even a slight threat to hurt them or damage being caused." He saw in Ren's eyes, he didn’t get how. He sighed and pulled out a sharp object, holding out his hand in front of Ren and cutting it. Ren wanted to scream at him, not to hurt himself, but before he could, he saw one drop of blood for a second and the whole cut healed before any other blood could come out. "That’s what it means," Haru spoke in a bored tone.

Ren was too astonished to speak for a few minutes." So he wants that gen in his blood line?" He was still confused about that fact. As Haru nodded he sighed. "Mika knows my interest for you; she doesn’t know the details, but she can guess as much. And if my grandfather finds out, we’re both screwed," he paused, "So I’m buying her silence with kisses." He grabbed a new cigarette and lit it.

Haru was staring off into space, as he smoked quietly. Ren didn’t talk either; he was processing everything he just learned. Haru broke the silence. "Do you have time tonight?" Ren glanced at Haru, "Hmm..you want to come over?" He knew Haru probably wanted a place away from Mika, so he wouldn’t hurt her by accident. The boy just nodded. "I’ll treat you to dinner; anything you want to request?" The boy chuckled and shook his head, before he spoke again, "Can I drop in right after school?" Ren turned around. "Yeah, the extra key is on the doorpost. Make yourself at home. I’ll be home at dinner time with the food," and started to walk off. Just before he opened the door, the boy’s voice was heard, "I’ll stay over for the night, if that’s alright?" Ren chuckled and went to his next class, leaving the boy alone on the roof top.

Chapter 9: ALONE TIME

Haru was left on the rooftop, smoking his cigarette. He knew the house would be empty now. He pulled out a notebook and wrote two notes, finishing his cigarette in the meantime. Haru used the back entrance to go home. He had given one note to the old man’s secretary, explaining he went home, ‘cause he felt sick. He arrived home and packed a bag. Leaving the second note to the mother, since she would be the first to come home, letting her know he would be staying at a friend’s place for a while.

Haru took his bike and drove off to Ren's place. Once he arrived there, he looked for the key; after a few minutes he found it and went in. He dropped his bag in the bedroom, then went to the bathroom, running himself a bath. He undressed himself and got in the hot, big, luxurious tub, soaking in there. Haru started to relax; he hasn’t been this relaxed in a while and he almost drifted off to sleep.

Ren had a few classes, before he would have Haru's class. Once he finally had Haru's class, he got the note that said Haru was sick. Ren figured he went home to get some stuff, so he could stay over and was at his place by now. The thought of Haru in his place, made him secretly happy. He finished all his classes and went to do his paper work in the teacher’s office. Once he was done, it was almost dinner time. He packed up and went to his favorite ramen place, since he could remember Haru used to love beef ramen. He ordered that and fish one for himself to go. Once the food was finally done, he went straight home.

He pulled up his own driveway, seeing the bike and knowing, it must belong to Haru. He checked to see if the key was gone, and it was. He smiled to himself and walked in. Once he took off his shoes and coat and walked to the living room, he couldn’t help but blush slightly; the sight he was seeing, wasn’t what he expected by far.

Chapter 10: HOME COMING

Haru was laying on the sofa, in a yukata, which he was too lazy to tie or even really close. He had the towel over his head; he had fallen asleep like this.

Ren put the food on the coffee table and went to the kitchen, to get chopsticks and glasses with drinks. He put that on the coffee table too, then woke Haru up, by shaking him slightly. In his mind, he was licking that naked chest that was just too hard to ignore.

Haru woke up from being shook. He groaned, "Hmmm..what?" He heard the voice say food and he sat up, the towel falling off his head on his lap. He saw Ren, with a very light blush on his cheeks, then studied his body, seeing a slight bump in his crouch. Haru ran a hand trough his hair and grabbed Ren by the collar of his shirt, pulling him in for a kiss. After the kiss, Haru licked his lips. "Hmm, I was Hungry indeed," he said in a seductive, teasing voice.

Ren was pulled in a kiss by the kid; he kissed back. He blushed from the words the kid spoke, then gently hit his head. "I brought ramen. Get dressed properly," pretending he wasn’t affected at all.

Haru couldn’t help but chuckle, as Ren pretended not to be affected; he fixed his yukata, seeing the food on the table and sniffed the air. “Which one of these is mine?"*he asked and Ren pointed, as he went to sit down behind his share, before they both dug in.

The dinner was nice and peaceful and as soon as they were finished, Ren started to clean up, walking to the kitchen. Haru followed suit.

Haru trapped Ren between him and the kitchen counter. Ren looked over his shoulder at Haru and was kissed, as the kid let his hands wonder over Ren’s body. Ren moaned in the kiss grabbing onto the counter as a hand slipped into his pants.

Chapter 11: KITCHEN FAVORITE

Haru started to suck on Rens neck, while his hands undid his pants. He pulled Ren’s dick out, as he moaned softly. His own erection was growing because od this erotic scene. He slid one hand to the back and dropped the pants fully, then let Ren suck on his fingers, while his other hand was jerking him off. Haru pulled his, now wet, fingers out Ren’s mouth and spread his legs, pushing his fingers into Ren’s ass gently, stretching him up as he moaned out.

Ren get’s Haru's fingers in front of his mouth; putting them in his mouth, to keep himself from moaning, blushing, from the thought of getting fucked by the kid. The fingers where pulled out and a moan slipped from his lips, his eyes widened slightly, as for a first time fingers entered his ass. Ren couldn’t help but make lewd sounds; he knew it would be a bit painful, but it was a bit more than he had anticipated and it still felt so good.

Haru pulled his fingers out, after the guy moaned his name. He pulled out his dick and stroked it a few times, before teasing the entrance with his tip, entering him with one trust, so it would hurt less. He heard Ren groan. He leaned in and whispered, "Are..you..okay, Enji?" he said in his own lewd, sexy voice, making the man shudder.

Ren felt the kid pull his fingers out. He was panting slightly; even though it somewhat hurt, it felt really good too, so good, he moaned the kid’s name. His eyes widened slightly again, as he felt something big against his hole and knew it could only be one thing, Haru’s dick. He moaned slightly, as his ass was being teased. He bit his lip as it entered in one quick trust, but he couldn’t hold back a groan. The kid had a raspy sexy voice, asking him if he was alright, using the nickname he loved so much. Ren only had the strength to nod.

Haru started to move as Ren nods he was alright, Haru could feel Ren was still really tight around him Haru let out a moan as he moved hitting Ren's prostate, Ren groaned out from the pain an pleasure as he hung his head down panting. Haru stroked Ren's shaft a bit faster when he slowly trusts into Ren faster "ah..ha...Enji" Haru moaned out Making Ren blush more as he got more accustomed to the feeling turning it more into pleasure.

• 2 months later...

sorry i took so long guys -_-" i hope you guys can still enjoy it

Chapter 12

Ren started to moan louder, as Haru went faster and faster, thrusting into him. Ren felt one hand starting to jerk him off, making all the pain turn in complete pleasure. He felt his climax coming closer, panting heavily "Ha...Haru...ha...ah...so...good" *Ren felt extremely embarrassed; he never moaned this much with anyone else, ever!*

As Haru heard Ren moan his name more, he couldn’t help but go harder into Ren, stroking him harder at the same time, kissing and biting Ren's neck, trying not to moan loud. Sex is indeed better, if it’s with someone you love, were the thoughts that filled Haru's mind. Not wanting to come too soon, but knowing he was getting close, he trusted into Ren at full speed.*

Ren threw his head back as Haru went even faster making his body shudder in full pleasure, the pre-cum ready on his tip. He felt Haru smear his pre-cum all over his dick as he kept stroking, making Ren moan more. "I...I...cant....hold...out," he said between his moans, still trying to hold himself in but failing, as Haru just kept trusting hard into him, slamming Ren's sweet spot, making Ren shot his load all over the kitchen counter, while he moaned out Haru's name loud.

Haru felt the pre-cum on Ren’s tip and he used it to lube his dick as he kept ramming into Ren hard, felling him tighten more and more around his dick, making him bit his lip. Feeling Ren tighten completely as he cumed, moaning his name, made Haru trust a few more times in the tight ass before cumming too into Ren's ass, filling him up completely, but not pulling out just yet. Haru wrapped his arms around Ren’s chest, trying to catch his breath, kissing Ren's neck "Ren...."*

Ren felt Haru trust more into him before he felt Haru fill him up, making him feel a bit weird. He smiled to himself trying to control his breathing, feeling the boy wrap his arms around him, clinging a bit. For some reason, he felt really secure by this. Ren’s heart skipped a beat when Haru called out his name, but felt silent after.

Chapter 13

Haru pulled out of Ren, right before he bent down to clean Ren with his tongue, hearing a slight moan slip past Ren’s lips. Once Haru cleaned his lover, he pulled Ren’s pants back up for him, fastening it, then cleaned himself, redoing his own pants. Haru took Ren’s arm and swung it around his neck, helping him move to the sofa to rest his hips, which would probably be hurting by now.*

Ren wanted to ask Haru what else he wanted to say before, but the boy moved down after pulling out and started to lick him. Ren's eye widen slightly as he let a moan slip. He felt blessed that Haru redressed him and helped him to the sofa. He laid down, running a hand trough his hair, looking at Haru, wanting to pull the boy closer to make him continue speaking.*

Haru smiled and wanted to kiss Ren the moment he ran his hand trough his hair. He watched Ren's hand stretch out to pull him closer, but right before it could reach Haru, the bell rang "Police...open the door" Ren and Haru looked confused. Ren struggled to get up but couldn’t. He looked at Haru and he nodded.

Haru stood up straight and walked to the door. When he opened it, it revealed two stern looking police officers. He recognized one of them as Mika's friend, well the guy was in love with her, but Mika only stringed the poor guy along. He started to speak. "We have a report of a kidnapping taking place here. We would like to look around," he glared at Haru, but he just huffed.*

"do you have a warrant mr officer" he asked politely standing in the doorway not letting them in "let me guess who send you" he said in a bored and annoyed tone.

• 2 months later...

Haru got a REALLY weird family 0_0

Ren is waaaaay cute ^_^ to blush like that is enough to melt anyone ;)

Can't wait for the next part :) thanks for sharing