Bound of the sea~ ((Ryouta Basket & yaoi_MiRu))

Ryouta

"Ah..umm,,, ye-yeah.." Ren don't know why but he starting blushing too, just like Rui. This kind of situation was an awkward one. He don't know what he should say. His head was filled by confused, embarrassed, and other emotion. It just like a storm in his head. Though, Rui said it was a mistake, but Ren just can forget what Rui said before. Rui was a kind of person that would never misspelled something, or that what Ren thought.Ren take a deep breath to calm himself, but it was not help him much.

"A-anyway, you should rest for now... I'll come back later with your bag" Ren tried to talk like he normally do, then he quickly go back to the class. Leave Rui alone.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• yaoi_MiRu

Ren started blushing too. It seemed really a shock for the shorter male but didn`t he say it was a mistake. What was wrong then? It sometimes happened with everyone so it was normal, right? And just why Rui himself couldn`t except that?? His heart breaths were ridiculous! He wanted to clam himself down but the more he tried, it became harder and he became thirsty. He wanted to stand up to drink water, still waiting for the other to reply but it was like that Ren was daydreaming. He wanted to yell a bit but suddenly the other stood up from the bed and rushed out of the infirmary fast. Rui`s hand raised up to the door, shocked!

"O...oi! Wait!"

But it was too late! The other5 left. He sighed as he drank his water. He was still red. He lay on the bed to rest a bit but all he was thinking was the classmate of his.

Ren was walking in fast pace, his heart just keep beating fast. He just can't calm down. So, before Ren back to the classroom, Ren went to the toilet. In there, he tried again to calm his heart down by wash his face. He can saw his face still red.

"Do you have any idea why did I tell you that I love you??"

No, no, no.... He already said that was a mistake. Not love, but hate Ren shook his head. Even though he knew that it was a mistake, but Ren just can't forget those word. "Arggghhhhh!!!!! What is wrong with me!?" he accidentally screaming out of frustration. Ack! Ren surprised by how loud he was. He quickly left the toilet before someone go in and find out that he was the one who screamed.

Thats it! I'm going to the arcade today. And forget what was Hanaka said Ren decide it as he walked to the classroom. It was the way Ren forgeting everythings that bother him, though it won't always worked.

Rui was all thinking about Ren again. He started blushing hard again beside the the cheeks because of the fever he had. He didn`t know what to do for sure! He moved around the bed, right to left, left to right, covering his temples with his hands, treid to snap out of the weird thoughts but he didn`t seem that he could! He was just getting more and more confused and thought of himself as a baka that he was this embarrassed about a word. He hoped that nobody would come and find him in that situation since he couldn`t explain himself

He managed to sleep after a few minutes. It was strange that he fell asleep after thinking about those things but it was like that those thoughts didn`t let him be even n his sleep. He started panting again, he still had the fever but it wasn`t because of that. He was seeing a dream and a really stupid one. In his dream, he saw that Ren was in front of him, looked a bit nervous, sticking his hands together! He looked up at Rui as he said something that made him shocked! He reread it. He said. "I love you!" wait! What???

That was the time he woke up, jumped and shout! It was a bit shocked, he still could hear the voice around his ears. His heart beats weren`t normal.He sighed as he looked around. He couldn`t see the other around but the school time seemed over. He really hoped that he wouldn`t come since he could not look at his face.

Ren was snapped from his daydreaming by the school bell. The school was over without he realized it. Ren wasn't thinking anything particular, he just...keep thinking about Rui. Ren shook his head to clear his head.

He took his back and Rui's, then he head back to the infirmary to deliver the other bag back. Before he comes in to the infirmary, Ren knocked the door in case there was a teacher inside. But, there was still no one except Rui when he go inside. He walked to Rui's bed. "Here, your bag. Do feel better now?" Ren asked as he gave Rui his bag back. good, I ack like I normally do he thought to himself.

Suddenly a sound of a knock from the door came. Though it was so low but it made Rui to jump into the air. Thank god that he hadn`t scream! He wasn`t paying attention to the surrounding since he was still thinking about the dream, he had seen earlier. That voice...he could still hear that sentence.

H tried, not to look at the other when he came in. He took his back and stood up, acting cold but cool as usual."Yes! I do!"He said in a calm voice as he starred and Ren for a while. He walked to the other, one hand holding his bag and the other went inside his pocket. He raised his hand and messed with the other`s hair with a grin. "Baka! Where did you run off to?? You didn`t answer my question!!!" He walked to the door and open it. "Let`s go somewhere and talk!"

"I was go back to class, remember? And, umm... what question you talking about?" Ren tried to remember what happened before. Because, his head was filled with scene where Rui said "love", and that still filled his head thats why Ren find it was hard to looked Rui's face. So, he don't really remember what were they talking about before. "Uhh... where are we going?" Ren followed him from behind.

Rui looked at him with shocked and sighed. He couldn`t believe how stupid he was! "Ha?? What are you daydreaming about that you didn`t heard my question, BAKA?" He punched with head lightly and sighed again, he walked down from the stairs, waited for him to follow. "I said Do you know why did I said I hate you??"He paused a bit and thought about his question. "I don`t know about surface your much! You should be the one answering that"He said as he looked around, a bit curious of where they wanted to go!

"Itte--Umm.. no?" Ren was smiling even after Rui hit him lightly, then he answer after thinking a bit. Ren was following Rui until he stop at the stair.

"Ehhh? Though, you the one who invite me," Ren mumble to himself, already can act back to normal. "How about the Arcade?" Ren suggesting the place he planning to go today. "Do you ever go to the Arcade? What about the sea arcade? Is there any place like that in your place?"

Rui liked the way the other complained, he laughed slowly as he closed his eyes, thought for a while. He already knew the answer of his. In that case, he should explain everything to him.

"Then let`s go and talk about it!"He starred at the other for awhile, blinking his eyes. "Ha?? What is that?" He paused a bit. "If it`s related to the sea, then let`s go and take a look."He glared at him for a while. "If you want me to suggest where to go, then I know a beautiful place under the sea, flowers grow. Wanna go there??" He grinned.

"Well, it's not related to the sea...but still a fun place," Ren thinking a bit and answered it. After he looked that Rui was looking for a place related to sea, since arcade was full of games, he don't think there was anything related to sea. But, since Rui asked him to decide the place where they go, it was the only place he can think right now.

"Wha-what?" Rui was glare at him for a while, and said what in his mind. "Uhh... you know, I can't breath under water." Ren scratch his head. Though he was kinda interest to go to that place, but it's in the sea,

Rui sighed as he heard that, he rubbed his neck with his hand. "I guess that I can`t help it since surface people don`t care about the sea and stuff!" He said as he stopped walking and looked a the other. "If you want to go there then show me the way! What are you waiting for??" He said as he put his hand inside his pockets, looked back at the sea. He really wanted to go back there but somehow...more than that, he didn`t want to leave the kid.

He smirked and messed with his hair. "Oh. is that so?? then you shouldn`t really care about dying down there, right?? Stupid!!! If you ever wanted a suggestion from me again, next time, I`ll pull you inside the sea, understood??" He asked punching his head weakly.

"Hey, stop messing my hair," Ren complain when Rui mess with his hair. "Well, I just thought maybe we can go to the place you like in the surface. Not the sea," he mumble the last sentence. "Ah, but it's not like I'm not interested in the sea or not care about it," he continue, don't want Rui misunderstand.

"Anyway, let's go to the arcade," Ren started to walked beside Rui, take him to the arcade. "Hope you like the place, because it fun place. And there a lot of games too," Ren explain about the arcade.

Rui listened to what the other said, sentence to sentence. Rui liked the way he acted and spoke. He laughed sometimes out of Ren being funny. He didn`t mind going to the place according to him with many games since his new friend seemed to like it so much. He didn`t mind give it a try to a few new things. He showed him the way to there, it was a bit long for Rui since in the sea, people don`t walk much so that, walking is hard for them.

They got to that place. It was new for Rui so he was a bit impressed. It was a bit silence, since it was noon and just a few people came. He felt like that he wanted to swim again but he tried to be patient for Ren, he looked at him. "Now what should we do??"

"Well, we can start play games after we changes our money with coins," he smile at Rui excited. "Lets play something!" Ren take out some coins from his pocket and gave it to Rui. "Those were left over coins from the last time I went here, you can use that," he continue "So, what game do you want to play?"

Rui watched the coins. He didn`t really know since he didn`t play one before so that he would choose the one he liked the most. He took a look around to see if there is anything that would attract him but there wasn`t. He sighed as he managed a smile at the other and walked to him. "Why don`t you play first? So that I will understand how I should play too!" He messed with the other`s hair.

"Stop messing with my hair," Ren grabbed Rui's hand to stop him messing his hair. "Just because you taller, you can't mess my hair all the time" he protest, pouting a bit.

Ren looking around the arcade once again, tried find something that Rui maybe like to try. "What about shotting game?" He suggested while pointing at a game machine with a couple of gun. "Its pretty simple game, want to try it?"

Rui liked the other`s reaction. He free his hand and then messed with his hair again. "But you are so cute so I can`t take it! I want to tease you until you are all red in the face." He grinned and then squeezed his nose.

Rui didn`t really know what did that mean since in their village, they didn`t have weapons and they were all in peace, not giving an answer, he walked to it and watch a person playing it. He didn`t like how people bled. He looked away with an annoyed place. "I don`t like it!"

- - - Updated - - -

Rui liked the other`s reaction. He free his hand and then messed with his hair again. "But you are so cute so I can`t take it! I want to tease you until you are all red in the face." He grinned and then squeezed his nose.

Rui didn`t really know what did that mean since in their village, they didn`t have weapons and they were all in peace, not giving an answer, he walked to it and watch a person playing it. He didn`t like how people bled. He looked away with an annoyed place. "I don`t like it!"

- - - Updated - - -

"Cu-cute? That word is for girl, not me," Ren slap away Rui's hand that squeezed his nose. "How can be a boy like me cute? You're weird, heh" Ren chuckle a little as he rub his nose that now became slightly red because of Rui.

"Then if you don't want play that.... What about air hokey?" Ren show Rui another game. Ren thought since it was Rui first time go to arcade, maybe Rui can play simple game beside the shooting game. "But, why you didn't like the shooting game? It's pretty fun if you tried it," Ren asked, didn't notice why Rui was annoyed.

Rui looked at the boy and puffed his cheeks as he slapped his hands away. He starred at the other from close. "You really sure that you are a boy? I don`t think so!" He said and then laughed, messing with his hair for the third time. "Kawaii and cute!" He was enjoying the time.

Rui took a look at the game and felt like that it was better than the first one! He stood behind it and then looked at the other. "How should I play it?" He thought about an answer and then looked away sadly. "I don`t like guns! My sister was killed by a surface human, he shoot her!" He was silence afterward, remembering that time made him shiver. It was painful since he was the witness of that accident!

Ren sighed when Rui called him cute again, and just let Rui messing his hair. "Of course I'm a boy, baka," Ren was poutin again. He feel just like little kid when he with Rui.

Ren walked to the air hockey table and took the paddles, then give it to Rui. "It's two-players game. It's simple, all you need is don't let the puck go into the goal on your side while trying shootit and made a score," Ren was explain while holding the paddle and a disk-thing. "Got it?" he put the puck on the table. "Uhh... and sorry about the shooting game earlier. I don't know that you had bad memory with guns," he continue.

Rui didn`t know why but he kinda felt strange next to him in that moment, like that he wanted to kiss him when he saw his expression. He wanted to eat him up and touch him to see how would he react! What a dirty thoughts!

Shaking his head, didn`t know what he was thinking about! He was a boy and more importantly, they couldn`t be together since they weren`t from one kind. Rui was from the sea and Ren was from the surface. There was nothing bad going to happen if Ren started dating with him or any other sea human but if any sea human did that, they would have been banished from the sea. He managed a smile. "No problem! You haven`t done anything wrong!" He patted his hair again and liked the way they were getting closer and closer.

Even thought Rui said it was okay, Ren still felt bad a little. He don't know why, but when he recall the expression Rui made when he told him about why he hate the gun, Ren felt sad. He didn't like that expression. Ren thought that he like when Rui smiling.

"Shall we start the game?" Ren smile back when saw Rui smiling, let Rui patted his head. Then, Ren go to the other side of the table to start the game.

Rui nodded to reply to the other and stood behind and started to play with the other, it was kinda hard but fun! He liked to do such things if Ren was there with him. He didn`t know why but he felt that it was exciting because his classmate was there. His expression started to change and a smile appeared on his face, tried to forget about his past.

The game was over and Rui lose. He sighed and blushed the back of his hair. "It was my first time, next time I`ll definitely win!" He said looking around! "Let`s go and have something to eat!"

He had a lot of fun, thought he know this was the first time Rui played game Ren still can't easy on Rui. Ren doesn't like to lose. "Haha, I win! It was 10 years too soon for you to beat me!" Ren looked very happy. "Okay, I'm kinda hungry too," he continue. "Let's go there," Ren pointing a fast food restaurant.