Bound of the sea~ ((Ryouta Basket & yaoi_MiRu))

Ryouta

As Ren catching up his breath, Rui already come out of the water, a girl approached him with a towel in her hand, and give it to Rui. He just looked at the girl without said anything,then back to his friend. When Riu passed Ren, the sea's boy talked about the bet. Ren sighed. "Fine, you're the winner after all. A bet is a bet"

Ren, then come out of the water too, and took a towel. He walked to his friends and sat down, resting. He wonder what Rui's request is.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• yaoi_MiRu

He walked to line of the boys as he listened to the teacher. She was teaching them a new swimming style but he was already bored. He knew them all and he didn`t think that the swimming class was going to be this boring so he sighed and stared at the sea again. It was so beautiful so his smiled appeared. He wanted to escape from the class but he didn`t know how. He looked around, looking for a way to get away.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He listening to the teacher as he wipe his hair. His eyes looked at Rui who keeps looked around. It was kinda odd for someone who scolded him because not serious in the class, so that lighted up Ren curiosity. He got up and walked to the line of boys. He stood up one line behind Rui, he just going to watch what he going to do next. This is interesting

Suddenly, a good idea came to his mind. He raised his hand and made a perfect expression to show that he is not feeling well. He walked closer and said in a low voice.

"Sensei, can I go to the toliet? I'm not feeling well..."

The other's started talking with each other and worrying about him. Specialy the girls. The teacher believed him since he was such a bright student. She had already noticed that he was a good student.

"Ok, but somebody should come with you...Em...Kasuga kun! Can you go with him? Since I saw you two are getting well."

He was shocked as he heard that. When did they get well together? He sighed and turned around, glared at the other and waited for him to show him the way. He wanted to escape but he just put himself in trouble.

Soon the class become noisy because the other was talking to each other, worrying Rui's condition. "Okay, sensei~" Ren put his usual smile when the teacher called him. He approached the sea's boy. "If you want I can take you to the infirmary too" Ren still smiling, tried be nice to Rui since he was sick. "Let's go," he takes Rui's hand. "We should change our swimsuit first, because we can't go anywhere with this" he hold Rui's hand and tried pulled him, take him leave the pool.

The other pulled him with him. As they arrived at the clothing room again, he free his hand and walked to his uniform as he wore it. He was groaning and mumbling and he wasn`t acting like that he was sick any longer. When he finished changing, he walked to the other as he glared at him.

"You are not going to tell anybody about this, understand? I`m going to skip the class."

He said as he sighed and walked to the door, he knew that before he leave, the other would probably ask him something instead. So he prepared himself.

When they arrived at the clothing room, Ren was a bit surprised by the change of Rui's condition, it's looks like that he lied to the teacher. Ren still change his clothes like Rui did. When Rui finished change his clothes, he glaring at Rui and said that he would skip the swimming class. "Wait!" Ren stopping Rui before he leave the room. "I'm not gonna tell anybody, if..." He paused for a while, thinking. "If..... you take me with you" he continue. Ren was curious why Rui was lied to the teacher and skiped the class.

He looked back, staring at the other for a while! He expected anything but that. He slapped his head as he sighed. He looked at the other again and then he walked to him. He grabbed the other`s hand and pulled him with him.

"Just don`t bother me a lot!"

He groaned and ran to the gate as he got out of the school, heading to the sea since it was their last class. For some reason, they only had three classes per day in the first week. He got to the sea and a smile appeared on his face. He completely lost himself when he saw the water and the waves from the surface. So lost the he forgot to let the other`s hand go. He took of his shoes as he walked to the water. The water softly touched his body, it felt good.

Ren followed where's Rui takes him. It was the sea. Rui was smiling. This is the first time Ren saw Rui smile like that entire day. So this is where he head to... No wonder he looks so happy Ren was keep pulled by Rui, until he realized that the sea's boy had no intention to let him go. "O-Oi... Don't tell me---" before Ren finished his sentence, Rui already pulled him into the sea, the cold water soon touched his entire body, his school uniform became wet. He didn't find the feel of his wet uniform kind of comfortable, he doesn't hates swimming but with his uniform like this it was different. Ren sighed then smile, as he saw how Rui enjoying this.

Rui saw had already pulled the other in the water. He sighed and let his hand go.

"Sorry about that!"

He said as he smiled at him deeply for the first time.

"Looks like you really don`t hate the sea right?"

He started swimming around the water. He felt a bit relieve. It was like that he wasn`t in sea for ages. He wanted to swim as he looked at the other. He was a good male, maybe he was just trying to be friend with Rui but he wasn`t sure. He couldn`t do it. He looked at the other seriously in his eyes. He wanted to know...what the other was thinking .

Ren slightly blushing. "Well, no. I like the sea..." He smiled back. but, not like this he sighed again, and swim back to the surface. He got up and takes of his upper clothes, tried to dry it. "So this is the reason you skip the class?" He looked at the sea's boy and noticed that he was staring at him. "What is it?" He grinning.

He sighed and looked away as the other took of his clothes. He started swimming for a while as he stopped and looked down, getting out of the water. He brushed his hair as he opened his eyes. When he was completely out of the water, because of the sun, his Ena on his skin started shining. He was beautiful and hand some like that. He looked at the other with the usual expression.

"Yes...That was that reason...I was just thinking about something...It`s not like I was staring at you!"

Yes..that was the truth. What else could it be?

"I see" Ren just put his clothes on the ground and let the sun do the work. The back stared at the sea, and his eyes following Rui. "Pretty" he mumbled to himself. Then, he walked back to the sea and join swimming with the other. He come closer to Rui and swim around him. "Hey, tell me what were you thinking earlier"

He blushed deeper as he looked away and looked at the sun above him.

"I...it`s none of your business, Baka!"

He said as he punched his head gently. He didn`t want to hurt him. He started to like the other as he smiled at him, swimming in the sea. He wondered if he could bring balance to the world and make both the surface and the sea be in touch again so at they could be friends or even lovers like before....

Ren was laughing with Rui's reaction,but he didn't let Rui go without an answer. "Come on, tell me" he followed Rui. The other started to thinking about something again. He just quietly swimming again. "You know, maybe I can help you" he swim in front of Rui, tried to take his attention.

He glared at the other as he sighed and tried to avoid him by swimming around. There was no way he could tell him!

"Not going to tell you..."

He started teasing the other as he showed him his tongue and laughed. He was enjoying the time and that was the first time that he ever enjoyed swimming with a surface human.

"What do you mean by helping me?"

He stared at the other, waited for his answer.

"Aww... stingy..." he pouting, watched the other's boy laughing at him. Ren keeps on swimming in front of him, keeping Rui from going anywhere. Maybe he will eventually tell him the answer. But, the answer wasn't coming out, instead Rui asked him back.

"Well, just help you. Anything. But, since you didn't answer my question, I still don't know.." he shrugged his shoulder.

Rui sighed as he closed his eyes, tried to concentrate again.

"It was just a stupid thing! Better not to hear it!"

He slowly walked out of the sea and sat on the sand as his hands started playing with it. He loved the way they were soft and wet. He lay down and looked at the blue. He held out his hand, like he wanted to reach the sky. He loved beach! The place between the sea and surface, where both of them could be in touch.

"But, I want to hear it" Ren insist on finding out what the other boy was thinking.

He watched Rui walked out of the sea and lay down. Ren decided to finish his swimming and walked approach the sea's boy, who now looked like want to reached the sky with his hand. "Ne~ tell me...." Ren's face pops out above Rui. Blocking his view.

He bit his lips and glared at the other when he blocked his view. He clenched his eyes shut and tried to be still cool and cal though he was almost at his limit.

"You are in the way!"

He sat up as he looked at the right side and thought a bit more. He looked back at his classmate with a scary expression.

"You remind me of a pet or something since you beg a lot."

Ren was kinda cute. Rui smiled at him as he started patting his hair.

"Good boy!That`s what you surface say to your dog, right?"

"If you answer my question, I'm not gonna bother you like this you know" he grinning at the other boy. He didn't scared at all when Rui looked back with scary expression. He just sat still, stared at him, until Rui was petting him, like some kind of pet.

"I'm not a dog, you know...." Ren pouting again, but he still let Rui pets him. He was slightly blushing. This is the first time someone petting him like that. It actually felt good. "Didn't you have a pet too at the sea? Like fish or something?"

Rui laughed a bit as he continued messing with his hair.

"I`m used to it anyway!"

He looked at the other when he blushed. He liked his face. He grabbed his cheek as he started squeezing them hard.

"Hey! Don`t tell me you are catching a cold!"

He sighed as he smiled. He put his hand on his chin, showing that he was thinking.

"I do but I can`t pet them! Anyway...we have to do something about you! You are all wet!"

He didn`t have any extra clothes so he had had no other choice. He pulled the other closer as he held him tightly to warm him up.

"Our Ena have a lot of warmth inside so that we won`t freeze or feel cold when we arrive inside the sea. It would help you to warm up if you relax."

Rui could feel Ren`s heart beat.

The other started worrying about his wet clothes and his blushing face. "It's okay, I'm alrig--" before Ren finish talking Rui suddenly pulled him closer and hug him. "Ha-Hanaka...?" Ren face become more red as Rui hug him. He just stay still because surprised by Rui's action.

But, it was just like Rui said, he felt warmer and realized how cold he was before. Ren can felt his own heart beat became more and more faster. He doesn't want Rui know how nervous he was right now, but in the same time he doesn't Rui let him go. Cause, it actually felt good, hugged by someone like that.

Rui could hear the other`s heart it. Baka! Why was he embarrassed anyway? Rui tried his best but he couldn`t hold it back. He laughed lowly as he looked at the other and blushed brightly as he saw his red face. He was shy because of a hug. Wait a minute! A hug! Who the hell had hugged him?? He was just...warming him up.

"Aren`t you feeling cold any longer?"

He asked as he held him tightly to warm him up faster. Damn! His classmate was just the way too cute the he wanted to eat him up. He hoped the he could control himself until it end. He hoped that he would not do something strange. He didn`t know what was wrong....how but they seemed that they were already like friends since they were acting like one and maybe a bit more.

"Wh-what are you laughing at?" his face already red like tomato, as Ren heard Rui laugh. When Rui finally asked him, he nodded. "I'm alright now... you can let go of me" Ren was ready stepped back when Rui let him go. But, instead let Ren go, the other boy tighten his hug.

This is the longest hug he ever had from someone. His heart keeps pounding like crazy, he felt strange about this. It's because he worried about me.. yes, a friend help warming up myself... thats all that was Ren thought over and over again. If he don't do that, Ren would for sure start thinking weird stuff.