Bound of the sea~ ((Ryouta Basket & yaoi_MiRu))

Ryouta

Topic:There are humans that lives under the water and some of them on the surface. The only difference between them is that that people on the sea have something named "Ena" so they can swim and breath under the water. They also can go to the surface but the people of surface can`t go to the sea. The village of the sea doesn`t have any high schools so the teenagers must come to the surface high school to study.

Also is that people of the sea have a rule that they can`t fall for the surface humans and not communicate with them much. If they do they would be banished from the sea.

01346753081.jpg

Name: Hanaka Rui

Sex: sea male

position: seme

Height: 173 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Appearance: Black hair- Blue eyes

Personality: He is a kind and nice person but never overflow his emotions-He is a hard worker both in house and in his studies-he respects his family and everything relates to his village.

Dislikes:snowflake-violence-being dry

Bio: He was born in a village under the sea. He was a kind of human. His father was the leader of that village. He lost his mother after she gave birth to him. He has no siblings and he must do all of the works in the house by himself. He finished the middle school and for high school he should go to the surface...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• yaoi_MiRu

thumb.jpg

Name : Kasuga Ren

Sex : Surface Male

Position : Uke

Height : 170

Weight : 60

Hair : Brown

Eyes : Brown

Personality : Cheerful, curious, he doesn't take his study serious, can be stubborn

Like : sleep, making friends, the sea

Hate: Rainy days, study,

Bio : He from a broken-home family. His parent divorced when he still in middle school. Since then, he lived with his mom. His mom is busy with work, he always eat a bento box. Last month, his mom decide to marry again. He doesn't want to disturb her new life, so he lived alone since graduate from middle school.

It was a hot day for sure. Rui was getting ready for school in front of the mirror that he sighed, he didn`t like the new uniform of his. It was all brown and no blue was used in it. He took his back and walked out of his room. He saw his father was already ready and waiting for him.

"What are you doing? Let`s go!"

He nodded and walked behind his father out of their house. He smiled as he met his village again, he was still beautiful and nice. His father woke him up from dreaming by putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Be careful!"

His only son agreed and said farewell as he jumped from the road and started swimming to the up. He jumped out of the sea to the edge of the wooden bridge. He stared at the sea for a while. He was sure that he would miss it. He took his look and started running to his new school. It was almost two days that that schools were started but he couldn`t go so it was his first day at the surface. The other teenagers of the village had already start attend the classes and he was the last one.

He arrived and walked to his class. It was a good timing because his teacher was going in. He walked to him and introduced himself. He nodded and walked inside the class with him.

"Good Morning everybody please sit down!Today we have a new student, please introduce yourself."

He wrote his name at the board and bowed.

"My name is Hanaka Rui and I`m from the sea.It`s nice to see you!"

He said as he walked to a free chair and sat down, it was next to the window so he looked outside, at the sea.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ren was on the way to school. It's still morning, but he already sweating like crazy. He wipes his sweat with his hand often, he didn't dislike sunny day but if it was this hot, he rather it was raining. Although, he dislike rainy days, at least he wouldn't suffer from the heat like this. He really grateful by the time he reached his class, because finally there's a roof protected him from the sun. Not long after he entered his class, the teacher comes in, with a black haired boy.

The boy's name is Hanaka Rui. Ren's eyes brighten with curiosity when the boy said he was from the sea. He always wants a friends from the sea like the boy. After the introduction finish, the boy, Rui sat on the seat beside him. It take no time for Ren to talk to him. "Hi! Hanaka, right? I'm Kasuga Ren. Nice to meet you!" he cheerfully greet Rui.

(umm.. what do you think?)

He looked at the other, he was a surface human. He took his hand off his chin and stared at him for a while. He nodded and then he looked at the board and started listening to the teacher without paying another attention to the surface human that was named Kasuga Ren. He wanted to be out of touch of these humans to not betray him village and father since he was going to be the leader after his father, he should had worked hard and harder and do anything for the people of his village. He wanted to protect them, no matter what!!

The class was ended, he wrote anything that he thought it was necessary to know and he should read. He stood up as he walked to the other sea students that were in his class. They all knew him,he was the strongest and brightest teenage in their village anyway and he was the only one at his age that had came to the surface before. He started talking to them and some of the sea human`s were already friends with the surface. It pissed him off but it couldn`t help it, he could hear what they were talking, at least that made him happy.

"Do you see that boy?He is from our village, he is so strong!!"

"She is right, he saved me once when I was stock in a cave!!"

"He is the future leader after all! We all admire him!"

Those were all true!

Ren chuckled when Rui just nod at him then ignoring him. Most people would back down after such treatment, but not Ren. He find it interesting. He glanced at Rui for almost entire class. He want talk to him, to know more about sea's human. Without he realized the class was ended. He didn't had a chance to talked to Rui since he already with his other sea's human friends. He decide to gather with his new friends. While he with his friends, he heard other sea's humans was talking about Rui.

"Hey, what's you guys talking about?" he joined with a small group that talking about Rui. He end up talking with them about how strong and great Rui was. All of that topic made him more interested in Rui.

He started talking with the sea teenagers while hearing with classmate`s conversation about his. He was feeling proud of himself but there was no expression about it on his face like that he wasn`t even paying attention. He sighed and looked at his friends.

"Let`s go somewhere else, The class is noisy!"

"You sure don`t like crowded places, even if they are talking about you!"

He looked away from his friends and walked to the door, talking small but strong steps to the door.

"It`s not like that I hate it. I just can`t stand the smell..."

He was talking that one of the sea girls walked to him with a note book on her hands.

"Uno...Hanaka kun, Can you explain the lesson for me? I didn`t understand it much!"

He looked at the girl. Since the the girl was from their village, he smiled and and nodded, took the notebook from her.

"Sure!"

As he said that the others, both from the sea and surface looked at him. The boys and girls from the surface started talking to each other. One of the girls said.

"Can you teach us too? I`ve heard that you are so good at your studies!"

"He! Is that true?? Then teach me too!!"

"And me!"

Suddenly, a few boys and girls both from the sea and surface ran to him and begged him. He had no choice but to agree!!

"Okay, I guess I will!"

He said as he walked to the board, started reteaching them the first lesson.

Ren was so into to the conversations. He tried to gain as much information about Rui from his new friends. Although at first he just curious about Rui as sea's human, now he more interested to Rui as a person himself. He really want to make friend with him. So, when he noticed a group of sea and surface human around Rui begged to him to teach them, Ren sees this as an opportunity to start talking to him.

"Ne~ Hanaka, can you teach me too?" he grinning happily as he raised his hand so Rui notice him. "I don't understant the lesson at all" he sat down on the front seat, placed his chin on his hand, smiling.

He looked at the surface male and then he fast took his looked to the board. He continued writing the things he should and it was the main points as he turned his way to the class and glanced at his classmate.

"I`m teaching for anyone that wants to know, so you can listen to me too."

He said in a calm voice as he started teaching them again the lesson that teacher had just thought them. Some of the girls and boys listened carefully to what he said but the most number of girls were just there because they wanted to be closer to the sea`s future leader. Both from the sea and surface.

He was teaching perfectly, explaining them all small and big points. He just couldn`t help it since he liked anything about the studies and stuff. He finally ended talking as he let out a big sigh and looked at the others.

"I hope that you understand!"

Everybody thanked him and started leaving or going to their seats, talking about how good he was.

Ren was happy when the Rui let him join the group. The took his note book and start listening to the lesson. The way Rui explained the lesson was much easier to understand than the teacher. Soon, his book filled with notes about the lesson. This is the first time his book filled with something since the school started, usually he just sleep during the lesson or even if he awake his mind was not in the class.

As the lesson ended, Ren immediately approach Rui. "You're good at teaching. It was much easier when you the one who explain it, so thank you" he smiled as he trying to make a conversation with Rui.

He glanced at the shorter male as he put the note book that it was given to him on the owner`s desk and then he closed his eyes for a bit. As he opened it, he looked at the other again and shook his head right to left, right to left to disagree his words.

"That`s not true! I just taught too simple and I am not really good in teaching! Also the lesson was so easy so you just probably didn`t listen to the teacher. I wonder what were you doing!"

He sighed and walked to his desk and sat on the chair, looking at the view of the window. Beautiful! The sea was shining as always, the blue water made him smile and lost himself more and fell more for it. He always acted like he didn`t like the surface much but inside, he liked the sea that one who sea from the surface. It was more beautiful for him than when one is inside the sea.

He managed to took his look from the pretty view as he closed his eyes to concentrate. It was of course impossible to hear the sound of waves from that distance but if the sea humans concentrate they could hear and feel where is the nearest water to them. It was kind of an power. He managed to do it. It made him relax.

Ren smiled wryly and scratch his head, felt a stab when Rui said it. Because, he was right about him not listening to the teacher for entire lesson. He just felt not in the mood. "It's because the lesson was boring" he mumbled to himself, defending himself. But, he felt more guilty when heard Rui's sighed. Before he can said anything, Rui already back to his seat. He approached Rui again and saw him was looking at something outside the class. He followed where's Rui just saw. It was the sea. Ren always like the sea too. He always thinking that the sea had some kind of mysterious power to captivated people. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" without he realized he spoken out his mind, didn't know Rui was busy concentrated.

He was listening to the beautiful sound of the wave, concentrating but suddenly something broke it. He opened his eyes and looked at the other. He tried to remember what he had said earlier.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

He reminded and his eyes widened as he heard that. He stared at the other for a while. He was a bit surprised. It was hard for him to believe that humans of the surface loves the sea because his father told him that they hated it when he was going to the surface high school. He kinda liked the shorter boy`s words but he didn`t show it at all. He took his look from him and looked at the sea again as he smiled and nodded.

"Yes, It sure is!"

He thought for a while that it would be great that if both surface and sea started liking each other and being friends and lovers but in that moment it seemed impossible. Their teacher came to the class and their second class started. He was hoping that it would end soon so that he could back back to water.

Ren glanced at Rui after said that. "Oi~ Don't make that expression like you never heard someone said the sea is beautiful" Ren was disbelieved when saw Rui was a bit surprised. He smiled wryly at him, Ren know that not every surface's human loves sea like him. But, he didn't know what he said make the sea's boy widened his eyes like that, make him surprise.

When Rui finally agree with him, Ren was smiling happy, happy that he got one thing in common with the sea's boy. Ren just about to ask Rui something again, but the teacher already came, so he must back to his seat. As the csecond class started, Ren tried his best to kept his mind in the class and listening to the lesson. But, it was too difficult for Ren, he kept losing his focus on something else. In the end, Ren just drawing things on his note book. He glanced at Rui who was really focus in the class, h wondering how he can do that in such boring class, like this one.

Rui sighed and tried to get his mind focused, listening in the class. He put his hand on his chin, looking at the board and the teacher`s mouth at the same time and wrote the main points inside his notebook. The class sure was boring and he himself didn`t like neither studying nor paying attention to the class but he couldn`t help it and also, he felt better and relaxed at the final exams. He didn`t have any stresses at those times but he thought if he could do the same things in the high school or not. He closed his eyes for a bit but he soon opened it again because the lesson wasn`t over yet. Listening to the surface teacher made him exhausted.

Finally the second class over. He stood up and put his things inside his bag. At least the next class wasn`t that trying any longer. It was the swimming class. His eyes met his note book. There noticed that the surface human drew in the class beside listening but he kinda liked his drawing. He sighed loudly wanted him to hear. He wasn`t making fun of him. He just wanted to show him and others that studying and paying attention in the class is important. Otherwise, why did they come to school for? He slowly walked out of class of the pools clothing room so that he could change into a swimsuit.

Ren was still busy drawing on his note book, not aware that the class was over. Suddenly, he heard someone beside him sighed loudly, it was the sea's boy. Ack! I'm busted.... Ren just smiled wryly when know that Rui know he wasn't paying any attention on the lesson, again.

Ren saw almost all his classmate were leaving the class. "Oh, yeah... the class after this is swimming class" soon Ren took his own swimsuit and went to changed his clothes.

He followed the girls and boys of his village who intended to show him the way since they were coming to school and almost knew every part on the building. He thanked the girls and walked to the boy`s clothing room with others as he took off his uniform and wore his blue swimsuit as he brushed his hair and walked to the pool. He was already smiling. He was relieved that he could go in the water again.

He walked to the edge of the pool as the girls both from surface and sea started screaming and mumbling again. He sighed as he made a perfect position and dove inside the water. He could see well inside the water. He came up and brushed his wet hair, looking around.

Ren was the last one in the locker room. He changed his clothes to a dark-red with white stripe. He could heard the girl screaming for some reason as he walked to the pool. He saw what made all the girl screaming like that, it was Rui. He already in the pool, enjoying the water. Soon, he jumped to the pool. It felt so refreshing. He swim for a while enjoying the cold water. When he done, he goes to the edge of pool, watching the other.

He looked at the other entering the pool. He was actually, looking well in his swimsuit and also, to Rui his swimming weren`t bad at all. He started to admit that he really loves the sea and its people. He glanced at him as he went on the edge again . He closed his eyes and went inside the water again. He started swimming in the pool fast thought it was hard since the pool was so small compare to the sea. He looked at the other with a grin. "Hey! Wanna have a race?"

Ren looked at the other boy. This is the first time Ren saw Rui with a grin like that. Maybe it was because Rui was the pool, that make him like that. "Sure!" Ren accept his challenge. But, suddenly an idea popped in his mind. "Ah, how about we make a bet in our race? Like, the losers must obey 1 request from the winner?" there was a hint of excitement in his eyes. He like challenge, even more if there was a reward for the winner.

Rui sneered and then he glanced at the other. He walked back inside the pool again, saying in a very confident voice.

"What a bold boy!"

He paused a bit and stared at the other for a while. He liked him already. He was fun.

"If you think that you can win over a sea human like me then I`ll except."

He walked out of the water and stood on the age as he shook his head to drop the water on his hair away and he brushed his hair. Some of the students started cheering Rui as he made a diving position again.

"What are you waiting for??Come on!!"

"Well, you don't know until you try it, right~?" he grinning. There were some student cheering Rui, but not him. Somehow thats make him a little jealous. Soon, he walked out of the pool, brushed his hair back. He goes to Rui side and made a diving position same as Rui. "Let's do this~"

Their coach blew out the whistle. When she did, he fast dove inside the blue and cold water and started swimming. He was the way too fast since he was from the sea. He and also the other villagers had too much experiences in swimming. It wasn`t hard for him at all. He couldn`t understand what the other was doing? Did he dive too or not? He asked continued moving his hands and legs in the water.

He's fast!! Ren was dove a few second later than Rui. But, even thought he tried his best to catch up, but he couldn't do it. It's not like he bad at swimming, but Rui just too fast for him. Ren keeps moving his body as fast as he can't, but eventually he still lose to Rui. "You're very good at this" Ren was out of breath since he used all his stamina. "You're the winner"

He stopped after he touched the wall after one round. He was the winner after all. He looked at the other. He was out of breath. Well, Rui wasn`t since he could breath under the water. He walked out of the pool and brushed his wet hair. A girl walked to him and gave him a towel. He looked at the girl and he took the towel but he didn`t used it. He threw the towel on the other`s head as he glanced at him, walking to his friends.

"About the thing you talked about earlier...when the time comes, I`ll tell you my request!"