• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Nao

• CheputChan19

• yaoifangirl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you're welcome ^^ Haha your fantasies are dangerous, eh? :p can't wait for next chapter :D

• 4 weeks later...

NOTE: I dedicate all the pervy stuff of this chapter to a person I hold dear in my heart.

this is for you

[TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_outer_border, width: 200, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]SEASONS[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

CHAPTER 6: SPRING (6)

GOUKI MANABU'S POV

Aki and I skipped school today. We decided to attend another goukon with T Girls Academy without informing Katou and Shoya. The two always get the best girls and Aki and I get the 'left overs'. It was supposed to be a good day. The mixer was a success and both Aki and I got the girl we wanted. We rented out a single room and had sex with our own partners. Of course, I tried showing Aki that I don't just cum so fast. But in the end, I was the first to cum.

We finished the goukon before the day ends. Aki and I decided to go back to school to brag to Katou and Shoya. But because Aki had something to do, I ended up to be the only to go to school. Unfortunately, Katou went home by the time I arrived. I heard Shoya was called by the faculty staff and since I'm here, I might as well talk to him. I was on the second floor corridor, when my favorite baller fell outside the window. It was a hassle to go look for it at the back of the school, but it won't be too hard to look for it. It was colored black and it was easy to identify against the patch of grasses it fell on. In fact, I can vaguely see it from here.

"ahhhh..~"

I heard a faint moan coming from the nearby room. I was right outside the school building and was looking for my baller. The moan was what should belong to a girl ... but oddly the sound was that of a guy... a familiar guy. If I wasn't wrong, someone is having sex. I wasn't that much interested as I had just released twice a while ago. But there's no harm in checking it out...or not.

There was a slight opening on the closed curtains. Inside was two figure of men - one was at the front leaning his on the wall with his butt bent out. The other was right at his back- moving in an odd and swift manner. Indeed. They were having sex - gay sex. I wanted to look away from what would be a disgusting scene. But that wasn't the case anymore when I realized it was my friend Shoya who was being fucked by our homeroom teacher.

My eyes were glued to them. Even though I wanted to look away, I can't get myself watching Shoya as he moaned lewdly. His skin looked so smooth and thin and white as though it never meant to belong to a man. My heart was throbbing fast as I watched the entire thing. Without noticing, my cock twitched and got hard again.

It didn't last long. In a blink of an eye, Takeda-sensei has came leaving Shoya all alone.

"So... Shoya's really a homo"

I didn't want to believe it. There are times we tease him, but that was all teasing. Shoya was popular with girls so even tho we had doubts, at the back of our minds we always believe he's still straight. I would have felt betrayed right now. I mean, all this time he was lying to us. I doubt Aki, the guy he's closest to know about this fact either.

However, I'm feeling weird. The scene was still fresh in my mind. I'm still as hard as I could ever get. The thought of fucking Shoya came to me. It sounded so wrong but at the same time... it just felt soo right.

I went home still pondering about it. However, arriving in a really messed up house had my thoughts disappearing. My parents were probably fighting again. I went to my room as always and played some really loud music. I didn't care what the neighbor would think. Albeit they would thank me for shutting that old hag up.

Well, I thought peace was coming, but the fight has gotten really big. I have seen my uncle... my older brother and the rest shouting like damn rioters. The noise was really killing me. I packed a few clothes up and stormed out of the house. No one even bothered to stop ... or talk to me. They simply stared and went on.

I made a few call to friends... but none were available to spend the night on. I could just find a very cheap motel but hey, money is still money. In the end, I called Shoya. I really don't want to impose on him... but thinking that I may get to fuck him actually turned me on... but hell no. I'm not gay.

Shoya was nice enough to let me stay for the night. Well, i'm probably going to spend more than one night anyway.

_________

I woke up finding myself cuddling Shoya. My arm and leg was wrapped around him like i would do to a pillow. Somehow, he's pretty soft... unlike to most male our there. Hello no I don't go touching men, but I do know men are nothing soft. But this guy here is just like a girl. The thought of banging Shoya came to mind and my once soft cock has hardened, poking the damn soft bum of Shoya's.

I can actually feel Shoya's heartbeat getting faster... and he's sweating when it's nothing cold. The gay guy is awake and must have known my cock is pressing against his ass. With a naughty thing in mind, I grabbed Shoya's arm with my arm cuddling him and had it touch my cock.

"Hey, Sho..ya. You like this, don't...you?"

I tried to kept my cool but nervousness won me over. Well, I'm trying to hit on a guy here... but whatever. I'm horny as fuck.

ooohhh shit! why the story hang agaaaainn tetsu u,u now what will Gou do to Shoya~ by the way great story ^^ keep going on, tet! and make me surprise with your perv mind~ lol :p

hahah LOL xD thanks for keeping up with my perverted mind... I'll update some time when I get more inspiration x3

hehe my pleasure ^^ 'Kay I'll be waiting. I hope next chapter will be crazy.. lol XDD

This I wasn't expecting... exactly Gou to be turned on by Shoya... :D

I can't wait to see how this will end. Lol