Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuuta smiled"I like to drink alcohol sometimes self at is not very healthy, I can drink four cup win before I get drunk"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Koichi blinks a little and scratches his head, "last time I attempted to drink alcohol... Kyo almost did things since he was wasted."

Ryuuta laughed"yes I can believe that" he so waitress come with their food, waitress place plate with biff, bearnesaus and salad before Ryuuta and did the same thing with Koichi and walked away after that

Ryuuta sigh and looking outside Of window"yes I know what you are thinking now, I wish I add sort of power, so I could brink your parents back to life"

Ryuuta sigh"of course I'm still thinking about that, I regret it so much at my heart hurts so much sometimes"

Koichi shakes his head and looks at Ryuuta, resting his head on Ryuuta's shoulders, "as... long as you stay with me I am fine."