Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Koichi pulls down the blanket and lays on his back, spreading his legs a little and stretches out his arms while sleeping.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta walked out of bathroom with new clothes on himself, he walked downstairs for to make breakfast

Koichi slowly wakes up and sits up on the bed, stretching with a yawn and gets off the bed. He looks around the room and walks towards the kitchen.

Koichi looks at the door while he was standing infront of the mirror and removes his eye patch slowly from his eye, opening it slightly just to look.

Ryuuta smiled"are you sure it's good idea to have not eye patch on your eye" he start to eat his food

Koichi tilts his head a little and looks at Ryuuta, scratching his head, "well... my good eye i can see alot but my bad eye i can't see anything at all."

Ryuuta open the door and walked inside smiled"Koichi I have think litter bit, is it alright at I movie in with you permanent, like live with you forever"

Koichi looks over his shoulder and saw Ryuuta, slowly turning around with his head tilted. He slowly brings his hand to his mouth with a quiet gasp and walks a little closer to Ryuuta, "y...you want to live here with me?"