Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Koichi scratches his chin and looks at Ryuuta while opening the door to his house, "he works as a waiter at one of the restaurants we use to go to."

Ryuuta smiled"yes I'm going to start unpacking and thank you for at I can live with you" he start unpacking his tings so was only clothes

Koichi smiles and nods his head, watching Ryuuta and walks into the other room, "you can put your clothes into my closet as well. Since there is alot of room."

Ryuuta was finish put his clothes inside Koichi cabinet, smiled at Koichi"where shall I sleep?"

Ryuuta blushed deep red and smiled"sure I would like to sleep beside you, so what do you want to do now?"

Koichi rubs his forehead while thinking and looks at Ryuuta, "well... do you think you need more then just clothes?"

Ryuuta think for min and smiled"no I don't think so since I'm going to live with you for awaile"

Koichi looks at Ryuuta with a smile, leaning forward slowly and kisses Ryuuta on his lips, "h-how long are you staying?"

Ryuuta smiled"I'm not sure, maybay one-two years, it take time to save money enough to buy house"

Ryuuta wake up next morning, so Koichi was hiding under blanket and smiled, he raise himself up from bed, walked towards bathroom