Star Struck~ (Group Rp)

Sosuke0549

The day felt shorter than usual. Well, that's true when you're taking your time enjoying the day. That was what Alexis was doing. For an hour or so, Alexis, Jun and his boyfriend has been fucking like wild dogs in heat. Their positions changed later on as Alexis fucked Jun and his boyfriend was now fucking Alexis in the back. Ecstacy.. it was pure ecstasy that he just wanted to stop time and keep fucking forever. But that was a mere wishful thinking from him. In the end, they got tired and decided to stop all of this. When the heat was gone, the two finally realized what they wee doing.

Jun cried and cried. He kept on blaming Alexis for playing with them. Well, that was nothing new. In fact, almost all of the people he fooled with blamed him in the end. Humans, you see, when on the tight spot, are keen on blaming things to another to lighten their load - even if doing so will not change the truth.

"Now, now... how nice of you to be blaming me. I did make advances of you... but did you resist? You let me fuck you... and wait... you let your boyfriend fuck you thinking it was me... and now I am to blame? Hahahahhuehhuehue..." Alexis let out a loud and wicked laughter that people were now looking at their direction.

"Don't be acting like a victim here. In the end, you two are fucking sluts. He fucked you, He fucked me, I fucked you... and what? I'm the bad guy who made you do it. Yeah right. Keep on dreaming." Alexis said as he stood up. He started walking away but he paused before he was completely out of their sight.

"Ahh... I remember" Alexis took his phone from his pocket and showed his wallpaper to Jun as he continued "Tell a soul, and I'm sure to spread this picture to every nooks and crannies of this world. I've lost interest in you so you're free to do what want. Hasta la Vista~"

Just like that, Alexis exited the park and headed to home. He had to go home early since he has work to do for tomorrow... with a new prey... Eiichi - the would be Little Fucker #39.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

Top Posters In This Topic

"Since when is sex a waste of anyone's time?" Yuuki answered, before pouting. He did expect a response like that, but he still got his hopes up a little. He was currently not seeing anyone, so any chance of having sex was welcome to him. Well, any chance that didn't include hurting others, Yuuki thought, as he wondered how Alexis' day was going. He really hoped their singer will meet his match one day.

He pushed himself off the wall, towards the drummer. He quickly pressed a kiss on his lips, before turning to leave. "Games are fun Sylas; try playing, you might like it." He chuckled, walking away. "Oh, and I'm always serious when it comes to sex!" He said that with a stern voice, not joking anymore. Guess it's gonna be just me and my guitar again. Yuuki didn't really mind being alone, but having company was always more interesting.

"Since when is sex a waste of anyone's time."

This didn't strike as comical to the drummer. He was quite serious himself, albeit Yuuki always found a way to twist his words like a rubric cube. A frown graced his features as the smaller male stepped to him and planted a kiss amongst his lips.

"Games are fun Sylas; try playing, you might like it."

A glare was directed to the candy addict as he turned to saunter from the room. Before leaving the room, the guitarist turned to speak once more, having the older man to sneer.

"Oh, and I'm always serious about sex!"

Sylas only stared to the other as the thinner band mate shifted to face away from the snow haired drummer. Who the fuck did Yuuki think he was to speak to him in such a manner, yet alone that expression. Not as if Sylas was saying he was god, or even anyone special as the president, but the least the twenty year old could give him some form of respect.

Quickly giving a huff, the older male jogged to the blue haired man to snatch him back and into his arms. Reaching for his waist intending to make the guitarist face him. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with you, but I was completely serious." Leaning closer to whisper into the other's ear. "But it won't be you doing the fucking. You'll be the one getting fucked." Tongue leaving the department of his lips to swipe across the other's earlobe.

Mr.Kyo stepped out of his office. Looking down at his paperwork until he saw Sylas and Yuuki I. Why were they still here? Goofing around, no doubt. He sighed.

"You boys are still here? I see Alexis isn't with you. "

He smiled at them.

"You guys should get going. Remember what I said this month I don't want any trouble from you boys. Only new songs for your new album. Got it? Now go. No goofing around."

Alexis headed for his condo unit... well, a 'friend's' condo unit. He had been staying there for quite some time. He had no permanent residence although his registered place of residence was in a vacation house somewhere in Fukushima. The thing is, because he goofs around too much, people stalks him and gives him death threats more often than the daily newspaper delivery. Because of that, he had moved quite a number of times he can't even remember how many times he had moved before. At one time, he had moved five times in just two weeks.

The high class condominium was quite famous for housing several popular stars. Well, he's not very sociable as to start going after their tails but it's always good to have a good fuck or two with showbiz people. On his way to the elevator, he met a.. 'friend' which he rarely see.

"Oh, Takasugi-chan. It's been a while!" Alexis said as they walked together to the elevator.. He was his Little Fucker #14 and the guy, even though he was the reason why Takasugi and his lover broke up, Takasugi didn't seem to hate him.. well, not as much as the rest did.

"Oh Alexis! What's up? Hasn't seen you for quite a long time! Wanna fool around? I have a bit time before I go to work" The guy said.

"Man... sorry, I'm dried up today. I would love to, if I hadn't just finished. You know I am never contented with one round."

"Aww.. I see. No wonder you smell like semen" Takasugi teased.

"Do I? Man... I need to take a bath then. I'm finished with the people this smell belongs to"

"You bastard. You got new victims again? Really? When will you learn?"

"Well, it's fun... opps. my floor is here. Let's meet up some time when you have free time"

"Sure"

Walking away, he left Takasugi in the elevator. He walked to his unit and the first thing he did after getting in was lie on the sofa. He should take a bath he was too lazy to do that. In a matter of seconds, he dozed off.

"But it won't be you doing the fucking. You'll be the one getting fucked."

The way Sylas said that, felt like a challenge to Yuuki and he was always up for a challenge. He groaned a little, when the drummer's tongue hit a sensitive spot on his ear. But just as he was turning around to face the drummer, hands on the other's chest, he heard a voice.

He sighted, knowing that the fun is over. "Yes, Mr. Kyo. We'll be good and work hard." Yuuki answered like a good boy. He steped away from Sylas turning to leave. "Guess we'll have to continue this some other time~" he said to the other band member, sending him a kiss through the air and grinning. It'll be fun to see, who'll be the top in the end..

When he came home, he played his guitar a little, just as he planned, but he was soon tired. A lot happened today and tomorrow, he'll need to get up early and work on new songs, so Yuuki decided to call it a night and went to sleep. He dreamt about a certain white haired male, lying under him..

Of course as things was going his way, the manager had to fuck everything up, now his treat for the night was dismissing himself. Sylas hated how much of a good guy Yuuki could be at times. It wasn't fun in the least. Giving a sigh, the snow haired man briefly glanced to the manager before giving a charming smile and bowing slightly.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Kyo. Return home safely. cock blacker." The drummer whispered, giving yet another smile as he turned to exit the room. Sylas yawned, a hand covering over his mouth as tears began to beat at his lower lid. The twenty one year old was pretty tired so he guessed not getting lucky with the candy addict wasn't all bad. He'd rather be fully rested than half ass fuck the other to just have it haunt him later.

With sluggish steps, the white hair being ruffled by the wind, Sylas dragged himself to his apartment. What had he done to exhaust himself so much. Possible from all the exercise, or perhaps not getting much sleep from the nights before had finally caught up with him. What a pain.

A splot was heard as the drummer plopped himself onto his leather couch, feet kicked out in front of him as he lazily lounged against the surface. Taking a nap on the couch wouldn't be so uncomfortable, therefore Sylas was asleep in less than ten minutes. There was just so much he had to do tomorrow.

Eiichi sighed as he walked to the M.B.C Recoding Studio's. This morning had been a little hectic. Molly refused to wake up, or even get ready for her brother... and when Jun did show up to get his younger sister He was 40 minutes late, making Eiichi late. Instead of arriving at 1:30 like he planned on And told the members of star struck. He arrived at 2:18. He ran half way there, until he stumbled into the building panting. It was very grey outside, and just as he came in it started pouring! Hard!

Looks like I made it just in time, other wise I would of been soaked!

He thought slowly catching his breath.

This time Eiichi was wearing black and blue pants. One pant leg was completely black while another was blue. He wore a loose black tank top that said, "How about no"

In big bold blue letters, a long with a white hoodie that was bidding his pretty brown chocolate hair and Mitch match eyes... He would have to apologize to the three famous band members for being so late! Eiichi hated being late! It bothered him to no end... He looked around the building for the boys. Perhaps since he was so late...they left. He couldn't blame them if they did. He shoved his hands in his hoodie pockets sighing. Would the boy even show up to meet a guy like him? I mean he wasn't as famous as they were..he just started getting noticed after modeling for a long time.

*Trriingggg*

"mhhmmmn...." Alexis responded to the annoying mechanical sound that was repeatedly ringing over the desk where it stood up. He covered himself with a blanket, thinking that would make the sound go away. Well, for a couple of minutes, the ringing was gone. But when he was about to slip back into the dream world... just in a paper thin away from dozing off, the fucking alarm clock annoyingly rang again. Pissed off, Alexis threw the damned thing at the window, causing it to break and the alarm clock falling from his unit to whatever was underneath.

"Fucker..." Alexis mumbled as he went back to his bed. This time, he'd be able to sleep for sure. he just need a whole five minutes okay? He'll go to work. He won't be late. He just needed another 5 short minutes... would that be a wrong thing? That's why Alexis hated bringing alarm clock. Who the hell brought the alarm clock? Last time he checked... he doesn't own an alarm clock.

And he finally remembered. Late midnight, he woke up from his slumber and went outside to buy some stuff to eat. On his way, he met up with Takasugi-chan who just returned from work. Alexis nodded at him, not planning on doing anything. But the other guy kept flirting on him so he had no choice but to do him. He was pretty much cum-charged after a few hours of sleep. They fucked for quite a long time, maybe two hours or so. Since both of them were seke, they took turn in fucking each other's asshole. That explained why he wanted some more sleep.

Remembering, Alexis felt guilty throwing the alarm clock and breaking the window. He promised himself to buy Takasugi-chan something new and better. He got up as he headed for his own unit, took a bath and breakfast before he headed for work. On the way, he noticed one guy loitering around the building. He was quite intrgued who the hooded person was. But expecting no one but Eiichi today, it must have been him.

Alexis sneakily walked to the guy's back. He clasped his hand together, forming a make-shift gun with his index fingers pointing and the rest curled up. He then went for the other's ass, in its way from thrusting the pointed thing against the victim's asshole as he naughtily yelled.

"Kan-CHO!!"

That was a really nice dream.. Yuuki thought, as he woke up hard. He looked at the clock, which showed 12:00. I still have time. He started jerking himself off, remembering his dream.

The studio was empty as he arrived, not wanting to wait outside. After he took care of himself and took a shower, he got hungry, so he made himself something to eat and by the time he got to the meeting place, he was already a little late. He busied himself with work, going through some lyrics and trying out some melodies that might go with it. He wondered if the other two guys will show up at all, or if the cute boy will. He chuckled, remembering how they were all over him yesterday. He must think we're a group of freaks..and he would be right.

Sylas sighed, bringing the fork to his mouth to slurp the ramen from it. The snow haired male was lounging at home having breakfast. He was behind time with eating, it was already evening. The drummer had been to the studio to wait for Eiichi, hoping that he had made it first in order to snatch the boy away from all the rest. Of course it was a success with even him arriving before the beautiful trophy.

FlashBack

One thirty had arrived, Sylas expecting to see Eiichi in less than a minute or so. Of course when one thirty-one struck, he wasn't surprised that the upcoming model hadn't showed. Many were late for events or meetings in general. Sylas patiently waited, watching the birds and people as swarmed by. The air was chilly, the noise of cars filling the atmosphere as well as the laughter of humans.

Two o'clock had struck, the oldest of StartStruck deeming that Eiichi wouldn't come, stood to leave. This was the first time he had even been stood up. Well, the white haired male guessed he shouldn't take it too personal seeing as it wasn't a date. If he was Eiichi he probably wouldn't have come either. The thin teen was possible overwhelmed with them as of yesterday.

"Damnit Alexis and Yuuki!" The eldest blamed, having to think that he himself was the most respectful. Those two had scared the sweet boy away. Now neither of them would have him. Oh well. That was a lost. From that point on Sylas had called a taxi to take him to his destination, which was once again back home. To the boring, lifeless place in which he left from.

Flashback_End

Eiichi looked miserable. He didn't see any of the band members. But who could blame them. He was almost an hour late. He felt so stupid! If only he had gotten here on time. He couldn't leave either since it was raining cats and dogs.

Poor Eiichi... He had no clue that Alexis was sneaking up behind him forming a make-shift gun with his fingers and hands.

"Kan-CHO!!"[/Quote]

"Eeep!!!"

Eiichi shrieked like a little girl tenseing up and turning around fast..His hands protecting his ass as he blushed and glared at the pervert who even tried to touch his ass-let alone put there fingers inside him.

He stared in shock seeing it was Alexis.

"A...Alexis! P..please don't scare me like that! I thought you were some kind of pervert! You almost gave me a heart attack! "

He sighed frowning cutely at the other.

"Oh..that's right.."

He looked less mad now and his blush quickly disappeared as he bowed his head in respect.

"I'm so sorry for being late! I broke my word to you...and for that I'm truly sorry...Please forgive me.."

He slowly raised his head.

"A..a lot happened this morning...I feel awful not arriving on time.."

He muttered looking at the ground.

"A...Alexis! P..please don't scare me like that! I thought you were some kind of pervert! You almost gave me a heart attack! "

"A pervert? huehuehue~!!!" Alexis let out his wicked sick laughter after that comment of Eiichi. A pervert.. of all things to say... really a pervert? Alexis was very much amused. Well, it's true he's pervert. If this guy just knew what he has been doing all this time. Alexis moved closer to the guy, slowly and one step at the time.

"I'm so sorry for being late! I broke my word to you...and for that I'm truly sorry...Please forgive me..".. "A..a lot happened this morning...I feel awful not arriving on time.."

"Shhh.. that's alright. I don't feel like going to practice today anyway." He said in a low and seductive manner as he continued "but more than that..."

Alexis gently stroked his lips and after a short pause, he talked again "Don't you want to find out?.... If I;m really a pervert or not... ko-ne-ko-chwaan~

"Seriously?" Yuuki muttered to himself when he was starting to get bored, no one in sight. Did I just missed them? He was a little late, but not that late. "They could have at least called me, if they planed on leaving me behind!"

He pulled out his phone, sending a text to both of band members. "Where the fuck are you two?! You better not have left me behind..if you're having a threesome right now, I want in too!" He hit send and slumped back into his chair. He was wondering how he could miss them, since he came directly to the studio; they did said they will give the cute boy a tour, so he should have at least met them on the way. Yuuki pouted, sulking a little because no one was coming.

Feeling like he wants to eat something sweet, Yuuki decided he waited long enough, so he headed out to buy some stuff. He used the back entrance, since there were fans at the front one sometimes, and he wanted to avoid wasting time, giving autographs. He headed to the nearest sweets shop.

A small beep caught his attention; one he knew that belonged to his cellular phone. It could be none other than Mr. Kyo himself. Probably bugging them to practice this morning. Reaching for the phone, Sylas opened the text and read:

Where the fuck are you two?! You better not have left me behind..if you're having a threesome right now, I want in too!

Ah, so it was from Yuuki. The sweet addict that he was so close to fucking last night. If only the manager had went home already. The snow haired male's fingers began to tap against the screen, quickly spelling out each word

Recipient:Yuuki

Eh, Eiichi stood us up. I suppose if I had to met you or Alexis I wouldn't have come either. Oh well.

fingers tapping the send button. With a sigh he not-so-gently placed his phone down, highly irritated. Going to the studio would be better than nothing. At least there he could work on some music of his own. Maybe he would be able to drop a solo album; that was if the man over their music allowed him to.

"A pervert? huehuehue~!!!" [/Quote]

The lead singer laughed. Although Eiichi didn't find it very amusing. Perhaps it was an inside joke? Eiichi couldn't help but wonder if Alexis was the only one here...not that there's anything wrong with him but... he was known to be the bad boy of the band. He also had such a wicked laugh that could give anyone the chills. Alexis suddenly moved closer to him. Slowly closing the gap between them step by step, meter by meter...inch by inch! The boy only approached him after his apologized sincerely. He looked up at the singer, who was clearly taller then him.. all the band members were just by a few inches.

"Shhh.. that's alright. I don't feel like going to practice today anyway."[/Quote]

Eiichi was a little surprised. Could he really just blow off all his responsibilities? His practice time? And what surprised him even more- was the way the other spoke to him, in a low and seductive manner . The other was getting too close for comfort!

"but more than that..." [/Quote]

Eiichi eyes widened slightly as the famous singer gently stroked his lips with his thumb! Eiichi blushed faintly, was this boy really...flirting with him...was He seriously interested in a guy like him? Or was He just teasing him?

"W..what are yo-"

"Don't you want to find out?.... If I'm really a pervert or not... ko-ne-ko-chwaan~

The man winked at him! Eiichi took a step back from Alexis. He wasn't really sure how to respond to Alexis. Let alone handle him.

H-He's teasing me!! I'm not gonna let him get to me! Not him at lest...

"Y-your too close..."

He quickly regained his composer. Now that distance returned to the two. His blush quickly faded. He looked away from the boy. Even if he wanted to leave ASAP. It was pouring outside.. he didn't really want to get wet...so was He trapped here with Alexis?

"Are you..the only one here? Can you really just blow off your practice? "

He tried changing the subject.

"Y-you're too close..."

Alexis was not surprised that even with all his flirting, the guy had not fallen head over heels over him. Well, at least.. not yet. But that what makes it better. The guy backed away and he would have moved closer again if he wanted to. But he didn't want to scare the guy more than he was. He'll take his time.. slowly and surely and when they prey is caught.. he'll fuck him hard and brutal that his hole will never close up ever again.

"Are you..the only one here? Can you really just blow off your practice?

"Who knows. The two fuckers might be somewhere else fucking...or Mr. Kyo might be with them fucking. Who knows." Alexis responded monotonouesly. He doesn't care about those two goat fuckers. Right now, he wanted to own Eiichi... this was a chance where there are no goat fuckers to mess with him.

"But more than that. Don't you feel cold? Come to the office with me. I'll pour you some... milk." Milk. Indeed. He's gonna supply him lots and lots of milk. Fresh milk coming from him.

It was raining like shit outside, but Yuuki was determined to get something sweet to eat. He pulled on his hoodie, but just as he was about to run outside, he heard his phone beep.

Eh, Eiichi stood us up. I suppose if I had to met you or Alexis I wouldn't have come either. Oh well.

"What the fuck? Asshole.." Yuuki muttered, before he started typing up the reply. "of course you wouldn't come..afraid you might get fucked by me? :3 we still didn't finish what we started yesterday~" He actually enjoyed the company of the other too, so he didn't understand why they have to be so bitchy sometimes. "We're the members of the same band, shouldn't we be friends?" Yuuki muttered, deciding to head back to their studio and wait till the rain dies out.

He took the guitar in his arms, once he was inside again, starting to play random songs and singing along, like he used to do on the streets. It brought back a lot of memories, but they weren't really bad. He enjoyed it back then, just playing as much as he wanted, not having any other care in the world.

"of course you wouldn't come..afraid you might get fucked by me? :3 we still didn't finish what we started yesterday~"

At the message Sylas rolled his eyes, shivering slightly as the rain pounded against his skin. Yes, he was walking in the rain like an idiot, but hell who the fuck cared? Typing against the phone, droplets falling against his screen, only for him to swipe away, the snow haired male finished the message:

Recipient:Yuuki

Ah shut the fuck up dweeb. You knew for sure that I would have fucked you. Hey, make sure that you aren't too uptight when I see you. I may need your help cleaning up~

sending the text before he slipped it into his pocket. Wavering his arms he managed to flag down a taxi, in which he got to drive to the destination of the studio. Of course he only live ten minutes away, by foot that was. In a matter of minutes, the vehicle was parked outside the studio, Sylas handing the man six dollars, as he had asked for and stepping from the yellow car.

White shirt sticking to his skin, his hair dripping of water, the drummer raised a brow at the sight in front of him. With a smirk the oldest band member stepped to Alexis slowly, taking his hand and harshly slapping it onto the other's ass. "Nice way of getting your marks Alexis." He said calmly, although his expression held teasing.

Violet orbs darted to Eiichi a smile appearing on his face. "Well, nice to see you. I suppose Alexis is who captured your attention?" Wiping away the liquid that crawled down his face. "Whatever the reason, I shall go dry myself. Care to come in Eiichi?" He spoke more as a statement than question, before walking past the boy and into the building, albeit not before throwing the vocalist a wink.

"Who knows. The two fuckers might be somewhere else fucking...or Mr. Kyo might be with them fucking. Who knows." [/Quote]

Alexis responded monotonouesly. Eiichi was surprised to hear him say that! Mr.Kyo is a married man and very kind hearted. How could the other talk about his own manager so badly! And even his band members! He worked with them! With out them...He probably wouldn't even been standing where he was today! Eiichi liked the singer less and less every time He opened that rude, and fowl mouth of his. He was going to tell him off...He was seconds from doing so when the other spoke again.

"But more than that. Don't you feel cold? Come to the office with me. I'll pour you some... milk." [/Quote]

Eiichi frowned.

"I'm sorry but...do you understand how rude and disrespectful you are...being a jerk doesn't make you look cool... it only makes you look stupid. "

"Nice way of getting your marks Alexis."[/Quote]

Eiichi's eyes widened As he saw Sylas. He was dripping wet!

"S..Syalas.."

The boy met Eiichi' 's Mitch match eyes. Smiling at him... He felt awful...he didn't deserve the others smile.

"Well, nice to see you. I suppose Alexis is who captured your attention? Whatever the reason, I shall go dry myself. Care to come in Eiichi?" [/Quote]

He spoke more as a statement than question. Eiichi grabbed the others wet shirt.

"W-wait.."

He bowed to him.

"N..no i-it's not like that.. I'm so sorry. I came late.. and if you get a cold I can't help but think it''ll be all my fault... Please forgive me"

He let go of the other standing straight again.

"I'll help you dry off..."

He was more concerned for the drummer and didn't really want to be around the singer.

• 2 weeks later...

"Nice way of getting your marks Alexis."

Ughh. One goat fucker. His plans for the day, the milk and the creampied Eiichi, they shattered just like a mirror. He could have come an hour... no... even thirty minutes later. But the fucker had to come just right before he preyed on his meal. He doesn't exactly hate him. But for now, he hates him more than anyone else.

"Yeah right. It was all good until Mr. goody two shoes came and stole my spotlight."

He said without hiding his annoyance.

And like adding fuel to the fire, Eiichi commented something he quite didn't like. Well, he's not in the mood to try to please the guy anymore. He made a big sigh and listened to nothing but to his own voice.

"Bla bla bla. You sick fuck. Say another word... and i'll shove something hard and long into that lonely mouth of yours."

Ah shut the fuck up dweeb. You knew for sure that I would have fucked you. Hey, make sure that you aren't too uptight when I see you. I may need your help cleaning up~

Yuuki chuckled at the message he just got. When you see me, huh? So that means you're comming over Sylas? Yuuki thought to himself, starting to type an answer, but then he changed his mind, deleting it. He'll just wait until his band co-member arrives.

After some time passed, Yuuki was starting to get annoyed. "What's taking him so long?" he murmured to no one in particular. He was also pissed at Alexis, since they needed to all be here, if they wanted to practice and make some new songs. Yuuki sometimes didn't know, why he even bothered being in a band. He could play the guitar and he could sing solidly; not as good as the Star Struck singer, but good enough to make some money out of it.

"Argh, those two stupid, lazy, annoying, idiots!" he shouted out to the empty studio, slumping down in his chair. He wanted something sweet really badly right now and he was thinking of going out and getting soaked, instead of waiting here.

As he stepped a leg through the threshold of the building a small hand grabbed onto his wrist halting him in his place. With a glance back, he viewed as Eiichi bowed to him and began to apologize.

"W-wait..."N..no i-it's not like that.. I'm so sorry. I came late.. and if you get a cold I can't help but think it''ll be all my fault... Please forgive me....I'll help you dry off.."

Violent eyes darted from one colored orb to the other, a smile slowly making it's way across the drummer's face. With a reach up with his hand, a finger dragged slowly across the upcoming model's cheek, and down to his chin to rest; lightly nudging the other so that he could fully look to him.

"No need to apologize; you could join me if that is what you wish." Smiling dropping as he glanced up to the singer. "You should join us too Alexis; not like you aren't needed in the studio anyways. Plus...I'm sure Mr. Kyo will be pretty upset if you miss practice." Once again averting his attention to Eiichi. "I apologize, the tour will have to wait until later. Practice comes first. I wouldn't want to anger the manager anymore than we have." Releasing the other's chin from between his thumb and index finger before now entering the building.

With long strides the snow haired male was standing outside the door, twisting the knob before her heard Yuuki's mouth.

"Argh, those two stupid, lazy, annoying, idiots!"

"Well it's nice to see you too." A brow raised, as he pulled at his drenched shirt, hating the cold, wet material against his skin.

Eiichi heard Alexis sigh. He glanced at the other and was shocked to hear his words.

"Bla bla bla. You sick fuck. Say another word... and i'll shove something hard and long into that lonely mouth of yours."[/Quote]

Eiichi frowned at the singer. He had heard rumors about him being a ass hole but now that he was witnessing it...He believed it. He tried not to let it get to him. Many people say rude things about you when your a upcoming model...this was just more stuff to sweep under the rug.

"Funny how I can upset you with out stooping to your level and cursing. Scary to think that you kiss your mother with that mouth. "

Eiichi said. Looking away from Alexis.

"You treat people the way you wish to be treated Alexis... if all you are is a jerk..then I don't want anything to do with you."

He looked at the drummer, seeing him smile at him. The man gently reached out to him with his hand, his finger slowly dragging across Eiichi's cheek, and down to his chin to rest; the other lightly nudging him so that he could fully look to him. Sylas gentle touch sent shivers down his spine. He was so handsome and charming. He blushed faintly, as he gazed into his eyes.

"No need to apologize; you could join me if that is what you wish." [/Quote]

Eiichi's features lit up.

"I-I'd love too.."

The boy dropped his his gaze to speak to the rude singer.

"You should join us too Alexis; not like you aren't needed in the studio anyways. Plus...I'm sure Mr. Kyo will be pretty upset if you miss practice." [/Quote]

He looked back at him. Eiichi couldn't help but be mesmerized by those gorgeous eyes.

"I apologize, the tour will have to wait until later. Practice comes first. I wouldn't want to anger the manager anymore than we have."[/Quote]

"I.. it's ok.. I completely understand. "

The other finally released his chin. His fingers were so warm and slender... Eiichi stared at him from behind as he left.

Sylas is so nice.. I don't get how he could put up with Alexis..

He thought quickly following after him. The white haired male stopped, standing outside the door. He twisted the knob before stepping inside. That's when Eiichi heard Yuuki's voice.

"Argh, those two stupid, lazy, annoying, idiots!"[/Quote]

He sounded very upset. How long was He waiting for everyone?

"Well it's nice to see you too." [/Quote]

Sylas said. Eiichi looked down at the ground as he approached the guitarist to apologize for him being so late. He then saw how Sylas pulled at his drenched shirt, most likely hating the cold, wet material against his skin. Eiichi quickly took off his jacket. Revaling his slim arms, his jacket was black and looked very comfortable.

"Um.. you should really get out of those wet clothes. Or at the very lest your shirt.. you can use my jacket to help warm you up until it's dry."

He said...being nice.

• 2 weeks later...

"You should join us too Alexis; not like you aren't needed in the studio anyways. Plus...I'm sure Mr. Kyo will be pretty upset if you miss practice."

Alexis rolled his eyes at the words of his bandmate. He's pretty sure this guy doesn't give a damn about the practice or whatnot. He's probably just here to snuggle Eiichi for himself. Well, He's being paid to work, so he has to keep appearances. He made a fake smile and nodded to Sylas.

'Damn, if he's gonna get in the way... I should just seduce him and let him fuck me. Well, that way he won't be a bother'

He thought as he stared at the guy. He's his type... but he doesn't really go for people he work with. Since should trouble arise, it would be uncomfortable for the both of them to work together. But well, whatever. He may just need a taste of him after all.

"Funny how I can upset you with out stooping to your level and cursing. Scary to think that you kiss your mother with that mouth. " ... "You treat people the way you wish to be treated Alexis... if all you are is a jerk..then I don't want anything to do with you."

Eicchi was surely not holding back with his words. He really doesn't like him, does he? But such things is mere neccesarry. It was a fine ingredients for the main course of the meal... which is intercourse. Alexis found the pun hilarious and chuckled a bit. Well, He may need to get a little less aggresive or the guy might just get too scared. He can rape him at any point. But where's the fun?

"Sorry bout that. I'm... just having bad days lately. I'm not usually like this.. so yeahh" Alexis apologized, his face was showing regret. Well, acting was nothing to hard. As a popular singer, he had to do commercials and some minor acting.

"Argh, those two stupid, lazy, annoying, idiots!"

And another fucker joined them. Just how worse the day could get. Sighing deeply, he regretted he had to back off for now.

"Well since we're all here, We should just practice. Eicchi can watch us and we can tour later on."