♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Takuma kissed his neck from behind and smiled. "Fufu~ Then I`ll make it more embarrassed for you!" He said moving the soup harder and bit the other`s ear.

Ade moaned loudly and sqwermed and began to tighten around the soap causing it to pop back out ."S...stop Takuma." he tryed to get away before he began to do it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Ade moaned loudly and sqwermed and began to tighten around the soap causing it to pop back out ."S...stop Takuma." he tryed to get away before he began to do it again.

Blade moaned loudly and panted. "T....Takuma....pull it out....Baka....ah..." Blade bit his lip and looked away not giving the other what he seaked.

Takuma laid on the other part as he pulled the other with him and sat in on his lap, face to face. He continued moving the soup. "You don`t have to be shy!"

Blade felt his face heat up and buried it in the others chest pulling him closer moaning softly."No....I...I can't take it."He began using his tail moving inside himself and took the soap out and continued useinf his tail.

He gasped and pulled his tail out gripped onto Takuma's shoulders digger his nails into them slightly planting a kiss on his lips softly ."H....harder fuck me until I cant stand Takuma. "He purred loudly panting softly .

Takuma moved hard inside him, so hard that would make anybody to scream and suffer. "I`ll do it until you are satisfied!" He moved like a dog.

He began to turn into a moaning mess as he slumped a bit as the other began to move like a dog."A-ah!! T..there!"His gasped as the other rammed agansit his prostate and drool ran down his chin his body trembling in the others arms.

He whimpered and looked at the other."What... No don't hurt me like that make me sore all over."He whined and wrapped his legs around the others wasit kissing him deeply.

He gasped and tightened around Takuma as he pushed his hands inside his now tight hole."B...Baka I'm going to tear."He moaned loudly ."Please.....Takuma just take your h...hands ah...out."His tail began swaying ."B....Baka I meant fuck me until I can't stand ."

Takuma pulled out his finger and let the other a little free space. He laid the other down on the other side and spread his his more, came on top of him. "I`m moving more." He moved deeper and harder.

His insides were now loose and soft his tail wrapping around Takumas thigh tightly wanting something to hold onto."Ah....ok..."

He blushed as the other began questioning him."y...yes....of course I can feel you.....n..Nya..your huge and so hot."His blush deepened as he mewled.