【the Golden Million】.:: DAO::. [GROUP]

Saga

*facepalm* We know that your form says you're uke. I was just informing what Saga was going by. *Narrow eyes* Behave Tet. You can share. XD Hahaha.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Teesie

• Tetsu

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say what I want to.... We shouldn't cram the thread anyways. I'll just talk to you elsewhere.

Faust, indeed, interesting. I've set my eyes on your...fascinating way of putting words (*avoids using the word 'butt'*), I guess... we have to share same bottoms along the way, or if seme goes on seme... I suppose as Teesie said, some...play...which I don't-..I can't see how it will end. LMAO.

Either way, I hope none of you will leave because I think this is the first RP I see on boards full with seme's. XD. And it's like a pure heaven for me. XD.

Don't see how it ends. Hahaha excuse me if I can't say this, but jerking each other off. Simple. If one gives blowjobs. Thrust against one another. A climax would come eventually.

True. But it's like being on diet and having a whole damn tart before you and they tell you, 'only one bite'. If you get what I mean.

I understand what you mean

but maybe you'll get lucky. ;D Doesn't hurt to try at least. I'm open to the 'one bite' idea, unless of course a seme is willing to bottom, then that'll be the bonus.

Faust, why so cautious? Scared you may give in?! Hahaha I'm teasing.

I am a greedy bastard. It goes as, either everything or nothing.

But well, for the sake of the RP, I will hold back any urges or ideas to go further than a simple 'one bite'. Unless the seme doesn't give in. ...*just goes silent all of a sudden* Too bad lucky charms won't work, LOL.

The joke aside. As I see no one backed off, I know Burned won't since ...well, I just know. I don't know how I know, LOL.

So, I will head for the creation of the thread.

Cautious? Not at all. I just don't do the 'one bite' thing, neither the sharing as well. It's all or nothing. And I don't bottom. It just doesn't interest me.

Sure you don't bottom, neither do I, Saga or Burned, I think. I guess I am alone in this boat of foreplay... Unless Saga is willing to do so as stated, but whatever. *Scoffs* Our interest of pleasure is all different. XD

@†:Faust:†

how about we do a train thing.. you know like this -[_]-[_]-[_]-[_]-[_]-[_] (it's gonna be circular, so the first connects to the last)

problem solved.

So. Thread is posted and open. I started the story with my character, so you get ahead of it. I will always post my character's 'STATUS'. It's handy and good. But not a must. *shrugs*

Posted. Gods I was going to write a whole novel, but decided to hold back for the time being. XD Hahaha. I fell asleep before, but whatever.

Faust, your turn.

No Tet it is Speed Points. I don't think Saga will make a mistake; also...you could just add MP to your stats to show for your magic. Stop being so stubborn.

. XD

nah not your turn yet, although I think you would have realized due the the order. XD ignore me. I can be extra at times.

buttt =____= fine. I'll just make it into MP and remove SP xD i don't particularly need speed points anyway xDDD