Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac returned the kiss with fervor. He ribbed his hand around Fox's cheesy and began to play with his nipples. He was growing more excited by the minute and tried to control himself.

He melted into his touch as a moan came out of his soft lips purring slightly his nipples began to become hard almost instantly.

He pulled away from the kiss and made his way south. Kissing and sucking his way down. Once he reached Fox's nipple he began to suckle and slid his hand onto Fox's entrance. He teased for a bit and slid one fiber in gently.

He moaned loudly as he began to suckle on his nipple ."Y-your not A-ah!going to get any milk you know."He blushed deeply as his gently pushed a finger into his entrance.

Isaac stopped and looked at Fox with a smirk. His face flushed red and hew began to laugh.

"i know that. If you were able to, I'd never stop suckling your sweet milk." He growled.

He slid another finger in and hovered over Fox before crashing their lips together.

His blush deepened as he spoke."Then I would be as horny as a rabbit all the time."He giggle and moaned Ashe slid in another finger.

Isaac laughed into the kiss and slid a third finger. He was being to grow inpatient and wanted to just pound into Fox without a second thought.

"God... I can't control myself around you."

He trembled slightly."A-ah...ngh I know I get so aroused when you talk dirty to me and fuck me untill I don't thinkeill be able to stand.

Isaac slid his fingers out and began to position himself in front of Fox's entrance. With one quick movement, he slid inside and stayed still one he was at the hilt.

"i love you so much, Fox. You don't understand how crazy you make me."

Isaac began yo move slowly, but began to pick up speed. Angling himself to make Fox squirm with pleasure. He panted softly and continued kissing Fox, hungrily.

He whined a sthe other moved slowly it always madr him impatient ."Nya.....hurry up."He whimpered and gasped as he felt the other picking up pace ramming into his sweet spot fox sucking him deeper with a moan."a-ah!I...Issac t..there ahn.."He began to moan loudly and heard foot streeos he guessed it was a servant Issac deicede to keep.

It was a previous master of fox he was part demon he must have teleported inside the room."I want my slutty assed fox back."

Isaac was surprised to see someone in his estate. All of his servants had left and he was alone with Fox. He saw a demon standing in his living room. When he heard the way the demon talked about Fox was infuriating.

"look. I don't know who you are and what your sorry if with Fox, but I'm not going to sit around and hear how badly you speak of him." He growled.

- - - Updated - - -

Isaac was surprised to see someone in his estate. All of his servants had left and he was alone with Fox. He saw a demon standing in his living room. When he heard the way the demon talked about Fox was infuriating.

"look. I don't know who you are and what your sorry if with Fox, but I'm not going to sit around and hear how badly you speak of him." He growled.

Fox looked over and whimpered and quickly clinged to him the demon laughed."I'm his master the prick ran off after he escaped a grinned crossed his lips ."He's mine you don't have the right to take him from me."

Isaac grew furious and pushed Fox behind him.

"i personally don't care. I'm not letting you take him. If it's any indication, the fact that he left you shows that you weren't worthy of him. He deserves to be with someone who cherishes him."

The demon grinned and pushed him onto the bed and held fox close fibgrring him holding a gun to his head."Any closer and I'll shoot he'll wgine and whimper and even moan like a bitch with anyone's touch your nothing to him."(you ok with where this is going,?)

Isaac stood still for several minutes. Not uttering a word and eventually gave an sigh.

"I might be insane, but you're fucked up in the worst way possible. Just leave Fox our if this. I'll do whatever you like. Just don't harm him."

(yes! I'm enjoying the drama! )

(Yay-hugs-i love drama)the demon hiss and shoved Fox's face into the sheets still holding the gun at him."I told you I want fox and when I want something."A grinned crossed his lips as he narrowed his eyes."I get it no matter what."He's a slave their meant to be harms and thrown about you definitely don't want a rag doll GI get another I'm sure you'll find one that looks like him etheir way he's coming back why me."He shoved his tail up Fox's ass making him shutter .

Isaac grew angrier by the minute. No way in hell would he let some demonic asshole take Fox away from him! He tackled the demon onto the ground away from Fox. He tried to reach for the gun as he kept his body weight over the demon.

"Fox! Run!" He yelled.

- - - Updated - - -

Isaac grew angrier by the minute. No way in hell would he let some demonic asshole take Fox away from him! He tackled the demon onto the ground away from Fox. He tried to reach for the gun as he kept his body weight over the demon.

"Fox! Run!" He yelled.

The demon grunted as his back hit the floor Issac ontop of him he quickly grabbed his wrists."Then I'll take you."Fox nodded/

."if you say so!"He began running to a safter place

Isaac began to laugh maniacally. He began to choke the demon.

"fine! Take me! I don't care! Take me!" He screamed. An insane grin gracing his lips.

He choked and letted out a raspy laughs and gripped the others shoulder roughly leaving behide red welts. "You disgust me completely... But your just not the type that submits easily and beggs.