Vampire Dreams (mik3la)

Nicholi

"Shhhhh.... i will do whatever it takes to keep you safe. No matter what" he whispered to the little boy, still holding him in his hug, leabing his head over his.

It was strange. He started not to even care if hes going to die or not just to protect him. What was wrong with him? He really has fallen for the boy? That was a question that he wouldnt get an answer.

They stood like that for minutes, hours, until the boy dried himself of tears and fall asleep. He took him in his arms and got him into bed, kissing his forehead as he was about to leave the dorm.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• mik3la

Almaso whimpered as he was held. No matter what the man said, it wouldnt keep Arine from killing the both of them. His body trembled on its own before he felt the affects of the sun. Being still so young that he was unable to bare the weight that most older vampyre were able to do. His body had fallen limply in the man's arms as he fell into the slumber of his kind.

But it wasnt a peaceful sleep, it had been to quick and had dragged him under way to fast for him. He clinched at the mattress under him after he had been placed on the bed. His dreams were only nightmares of being killed by his Sire. Most of the time they were planted within his mind from his Sire to keep the boy weakened. Unable to rest properly to regain his strength. Soft whimpers left his lips when the sun began to settle down behind the tree's.

But as soon as it had become nightfall, an uneasy feeling had filled the house. It seemed, almost evil. Something had made its way into this place, and was walking among the shadows to keep from being caught.

As the night was falling again on this little forsaken town, he felt strange. He stood in the same room as the boy, seeing him clenching on the sheets around him like he had nightmare after nightmare. Looking at the window he was able to see some shadows approaching his house. So they were coming, he was saying in his mind, preparing for battle.

After a few minutes of quiet, he felt a dark force wandering around the room, making him narrowing his eyes, going and sat beside the boy, watching closely all around him, protecting the little one. "Foolish boy" a whisper came with the wind opening the windows.

Ikuto drag the boy behind him in bed, being a shield. "Show yourself" he yield clenching his teeth.

Almaso had been jerked away as he was pulled out of the bed and behind Ikuto. A soft sleepy whimper left his lips as his gaze moved around the place. But that's when he felt the presence. No... It couldn't be her already?! Why in the world did this woman want him dead anyways, other than the fact that she was an idiot and thought she could shelter the boy his whole undead life.

Arine sneered at he heard the man. Keeping within the shadows of the house, and not coming out just as of yet. Before she had moved behind the man and stepped into view, grabbing ahold of Almaso by the back of his neck and lifted him off the ground. "You cant even begin to understand... I should of let you just die back there, Knowing full well you would never recover from that illness in the first place." She hissed.

Ikuto narrowed his eyes when the woman took Almaso from behind him without even even bother to much. This was bad. He said he would protect him but now he was capture by the creature. He bite his lip getting angry at himself, at that women, trying to move but he couldn't.

"Let him go!" he said screwing because he was trapped, not able to lift a finger. Damn it! What the hell is she going to do to him. I have to move and save him no matter what.

Almaso's eyes narrowed and began to glow a faint icy blue color as he was suspended off the ground. His hands clinched at his neck in attempts to get the death grip off the back of his neck. Why did this woman always want to do it the easy way? He was not about to be her play thing for tonight. No... He hated her ways of trying to make him become a whimpering puppy to follow her orders blindly.

A loud hiss escaped from his lips as his eyes closed. His white like hair began to lengthen down to his lower back and began to turn a light silvery color. Why did this woman always want to make his life a living hell, literally?! His eyes snapped open to a deep red glow as his nails blackened and lengthened on their own. He was pissed. It seemed his fear had run deeper enough into his subconscious that he had reached the point of returning to his dark demonic state. Still a vampire, but with more demonic features... along with powers that his normal state could never obtain in a million years. "Let me go... Arine, I haven't the time for your idiotic games tonight." He growled out.

Arine's gaze narrowed as she heard his words. "Foolish boy, You cant change completely into that state. You think you can beat me only at half way? I think not." She murmured as she tossed Almaso against a wall.

Sorry, found out I have another kidney stone. So, replies wont be as quick as normal while I am loopy as hell. But still gonna reply as much as I can.

he was looking at the boy in astonishment, not believing his eyes that the little one had so much power and he hadn't felt it until now when he released it.

It was amassing how he changed form the shy ans scary one to this hateful person in front of him. He couldn't speak, just looking at the two of them.

Hatting to stay like a toy, he closed his eyes, concentrating for gaining all his power that he had in his power to released himself from the magic that the one used it on him.

Succeeding to free himself, hi jumped at the vampire girl, taking her by surprised, getting his fangs out and bite her neck real hard drinking her blood. It was wrong to do so, but he couldn't fine any other option to kill her,

• 2 weeks later...

Almaso let a painful whimper leave his lips as he came crashing into the side of a wall. Falling to the floor, his nails dug into the floor below him as he tried to regain his thoughts. Why did this woman always want to play these games with him? A slow deep hiss escaped his lips as his dark gaze darted towards Arine only to see the man fighting agaisnt her.

Arine hissed out in pain as she had been bitten, grabbing ahold of the man by the back of his neck and shot electricity into his boy before tearing the man off of her. "Foul creatures... You can not kill me merely by draining me of my blood." She growled out as she tossed the man towards the wall.

Almaso hissed out as he darted towards Arine, the necklace that laid around his neck was already starting to glow a bright icy blue. It kept his powers in check so that he wouldnt loose control... never again. If he were to use all of his powers to their full extent, with him being so young, it could kill him. A clinking noise filled the room as the blade by his side that had materialized out of thin air. Flicking the hilt up out of the sheath before yanking the sword the rest of the way out. He thrusted his sword right into Arine's heart and twisted the blade.

Arine didnt make a sound as the blade had been torn into her heart, her eyes had narrowed and stared right at Almaso with a dark smirk on her face. "Nice try..." She hissed out before he body materialized into mist. A few seconds later, Arine's presences had disappeared from this place.

Almaso let a low groan leave his lips after he could no longer feel her around the place. Falling to his knee's as he panted, the reverse blade disappearing from his side as he stared at the floor. His blood red eyes slowly turned back to normal, but his hair stayed long as he was slowly changing back to normal. It would take him a few minutes before he would be able to return back to normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the one that before with a few minutes was so scared and acting like a little boy, now was turning into a killing machine with a blood lust that he never seen. He couldn't believe that the person now in front of him was the same as the boy he rescued in the parc from the tree and the other vampire.

He only got time to blink a few times until he saw the blade, the little one stabbing the girl with the sword and this one turning into dust disappearing. It was only 10 seconds that he count in his head this whole scenario.

He moved closer to the boy, letting his hand over his shoulder, trying to comfort him even though he was the one saving him. He felt in dept with him, and now he had to help him calm himself. Without knowing he embraced the boy, holding him gently against his chest without saying a word.