Vampire Dreams (mik3la)

Nicholi

Name: Almaso

Race: Vampyre

Personality: Skittish and paranoid at least until he gets use to someone.

History: He has lived a very sheltered life after he had been turned by his vampyric parents. But now he finds himself unable to stay within the boundaries his parents have set for him. So he is off to find a new place.

Appearance:

6nt8ux.jpg

Vampire Dreams

Being a teenage vampire whom his parents kept him sheltered from the rest of the world. Alamso found himself having enough of all this torment and the cadged life that his so called "parents" forced himself into. They were not his real parents, but they had become something like a parent when he had been brought into the darkness.

"WHY CANT I GO OUT, MOTHER?!" He yelled out at her. But he only got the same excuse each time. 'Cause I said so..." She had said with a tone that left no room for argument.

"You cant stop me from what I really want..." He murmured before he stormed out of the house. Slamming the door shut behind him so that the walls even buckled under the force just to get his point across. And with that in mind, he made his way down the sidewalk. Letting his gaze lift to the night starry sky as he continued down the path he had chosen unconsciously. But his thoughts rang clearly within his mind. I never want to see those idoits ever again.

Very few people were still out at this hour. Most of them had come from the bars that had just closed for the night. Others were hookers or drug dealers that seemed to choose the nocturnal lifestyle. He kept to himself, not letting his gaze land on a single one of them for very long. Humans, once the found out what he truly was, they normally ran away with their tails between their legs.

That thought would normally amuse him if it were not for the fleeting feeling of being watched... or followed. Yet, when he stopped in his path and turned his gaze over his shoulder. No one was there. However, when he faced the way he was going and started to walk off once again he found himself almost running into someone. A soft groan left him as he took a few steps back and his gaze lifted to the man. Wh-Who are you?!" His voice was shaking slightly. With having a sheltered life, he wasn't really sure on how to act around anyone outside the gates.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• mik3la

Ikuto was far away the most powerful vampire and thats why he had no problem wandering around at night withought being afraid of the attacks that were made for the past few days that he heard on tv. It was hard for him to learn the modern live of the people but nice and slow he managed to understand everything.

He was heading towards the place the attacks were reported on the newa starting to scan the place looking for something wrong but everything was dead still. He was on his human form so no one would notice him and start to scream anything. He was like a cameleon.

Ikuto was just turning left to an alee when someone bommbed into him making him curious who was it. Being night he wasnt able to see very clear with the human eyes but soon he manage to study the boy in front of him. He was a vampire just like him , but right now he was human, hiden his vampiric power.

- A sorry would be nice at first, he said stucking his hand in his pocket. He tried not to laugh or something. After all, in front of him was a boy. A vampire but still a boy.

- My name is Ikuto. And you are ...?

Almaso's body trembled as he heard the man. Having been sheltered his whole new life, he couldnt tell the differences between vampyre... and human. He took a few steps away from the man as fear slowly made itself known in his eyes.

He turned slightly for a short second before taking off in a different direction. Ending up in the graveyard that was not to far from where he had bumped into the man. He found himself climbing up into a willow tree. Sitting on a branch as he pulled his knee's up to his chest as his frightened and slightly glowing gaze darted around him at any sound that was made.

It was clear that he was an untaught vampire even if he had been turned more than a month ago. He had practically had everything handed to him back at the house, but he had been selfish enough to push that life away from him and try to live outside the gates. He almost wished he hadnt of left in the first place. It felt like everything was against him now.

As the boy run out of his sight he started to wonder what was that all about. He never met a vampire who ran away from a possible human, which was like his meal. He narrowed his eyes as he started to walk towards the direction the boy ran. He saw a shadow somewhere near the ale and got a strange feeling that something bad was going to happened if he wouldn't hurry.

He started to run faster, trying to figure out where the boy headed, and it seemed that the shadow was looking for the little one as well. Crap! he snapped in his head as he saw the graveyard. That wasn't a good place to hide. Normal people do know that graveyards are filled with sort of horrible people and other creatures, and did not understand how that kind landed in there. He got a stupid feeling of an urge to protect the boy no matter what.

Ikuto stopped as he saw another vampire near a big tree, looking above him and grinning. The boy was there, his guts were telling him and if he wasn't hurry then it would be probable to late. Vampires could kill other vampires very easily. He new that. Especially the ones that had no clue how to fight.

When he reach the tree he grabbed the vampires hand that wanted to catch the boy, turning him to face him as he was turning into the vampire form. Silver hair, red blooded eyes and big fangs. He grabbed his neck and broke that vampires head of, letting the body to fall on the ground with the head beside him. He then took a deep breath and look to the boy.

You shouldn't wandering around alone, little kitten, he said with a cookie smile on his face.

Almaso's eyes widened as he seen the scene unfold in front of his eyes. And it only frightened him even more. This... thing had killed another right in front of him. His body trembled and tears welled up into his eyes thinking that maybe this man was going to kill him next.

Which only made him try to dig himself deep into the shadows of the tree. But he was clumsy and his footing slipped from the branch he was on. Sending himself tumbling down from the tree. A loud thump could be heard as the breath had been knocked out of him from the fall.

Shock had washed over his face for a long moment before a shaky breath entered his lungs. Instantly his hands hid his face as his body trembled in his spot. "P-please... Dont kill me" He whimpered out.

Seeing him scared and trying to run away from him by climbing the tree all Ikuto could do was to sigh, not understanding why the little one was acting like that. He just saved him from that bloodsucker that wanted him dead.

When he saw that the little's foot slipped on a branch, he instantly stepped closed to the tree catching him in his arms, looking worrying at him. He normally would started to shout on how idiot he was and other things when he saw how frightened the boy was and pleading him not to kill him.

- Sorry to tell this but are you stupid? I just saved your life. Why would I want to kill you, Ikuto asked narrowing his eyes, still holding the boy in his arms. He couldn't help but speak his mind out.

Finding himself in the other's arms, his eyes widened. Scrambling out from the man's arms only to fall on his butt onto the ground. Scooting away from the man he shook his head a little. "I have been told that if I even stepped out of the gates that anyone would kill me..." He whimpered softly.

But his fear wasnt just of the man alone. It was of his Sire as well, the woman thought that she could threaten him into staying in the house. He just hoped that her threat of finding him and killing him was nothing more than an empty threat.

He sigh again closing his eyes turning again to his human form kneeling close to the boy, but trying to maintain a distance as he could see that the boy was afraid of him.

- Look, I'm not gonna hurt you, ok? he said in a soft voice trying to make him understand that he was the good guy in this story and not the bad one.

- What's your name? he asked smiling at him gently thinking that if he would be more polite the boy will answer him and will see that he is harmless. He never saw a vampire so afraid of another one of his kind, and that was bothering him now.

Almaso still didnt trust this man. His frightened gaze never darted away from him as he knelt down to him. Even though the man had said it, he still didnt know him all that well. Shaking his head a little as his body stayed tense. "Everyone says that." He murmured lightly.

Yet, it was when he was asked his name that his gaze flickered lightly in the moonlight. Almost afraid that maybe Arine (his Sire) had sent this man after him. Before he could even stop himself he murmured his name out. "Almaso..." Biting at his lower lip harshly enough to send a trickle of blood down his chin from the cut of his right fang.

"Almaso" he repeted slowly. "Thats a strange name" he said narrowing his eyes looking at the boy. His name didnt sound a bell to him but his face was so familiar and that was making him unconfortable. He alwaays knew things but this time he didnt.

"Stop biting your lip, please" he said in a low softly voice touching the boys hair. He didnt know why that simple gesture was making him feel wird. Since he saw the boy somwthing was twiching inside him.

"Lets get you out of this place. Is not safe" he added standing in front of him, leaning his hand to the boy.

Almaso couldn't help it, he was frightened and with how he had lived for those short months after he had been turned. It was only obvious that he wouldn't trust anyone right off the bat. Hearing the man, he let his lower lip go. A trickle of blood still dripping off his chin for a few moments before the cut had healed on its own.

Yet when he seen the man trying to help him up. He backed away a little and stood up on his own. His icy blue eyes seemed to glow a little under the moonlight. Yet, it also gave away that he still did not trust this man. "why are you trying to help me?" He asked.

He stuck his hand in his pocket trying to answer the boy's question, but no matter how hard he was trying he couldn't figure it out why. That was an issue for him also. The only answer that he had in his mind was that he had felt strange when he saw the boy first time, and that he got a sort of feeling that he needs protection and he is the one to offer it.

He ran his hand through his hair, trying to think what to tell the boy. It was going to sound weird, that was for sure. "Honestly, I don't know. I just got a feeling that I need to help you, more like protecting you", Ikuto turn his head looking around carefully. He always was to protective with the ones he loved. That happened in the past but he failed and now he wanted to make it up somehow or something.

Until now he was living like a shadow but now he found something to fight for. "Where do you live?"

Almaso's gaze flickered when he heard the man speaking once again. Lowering his gaze to the ground for a long moment. It was strange for someone to be wanting to help him. His Sire had never helped him except take him from his mortal life and gave him a new one. What made this man so different? His hands clinched tightly at his sides as he could not understand.

But it was the question that was asked that had his eyes closing and his teeth clinching at the thought of going back to that forsaken prison he had been forced to stay in. Even if he had everything he ever wanted within those gates, except one thing. Freedom. "I don't have a home anymore." He murmured lightly as his eyes opened slightly to only have the cast down to the ground once again. "I cant go back there, She will only kill me for running away in the first place."

He turned his gaze back to the boy when he heard his answer feeling his stomach sick. Without a warning he pulled the boy into his embrace, holding him tightly, breathing deep in and out.

"No one will hurt you"" he whispered lifting his hand into de boy's head, and the other one holding him by the wrist. "The, would it be alright to come to mine?" he asked moving away from little boy just a few inches, looking into his drilling eyes.

"There you will be safe", he continue speaking while caressing his cheek. He dind't know what the hell was he caught up into. He never invited anyone anywhere, especially at his home. It seemed that that night was one for "firsts"

Almaso's body trembled at the thoughts of his Sire coming to finish him off once again. A soft groan left his lips as his wrist had been taken and a hand upon his cheek. Lowering his gaze after a quick moment. He turned his head a little as he closed his eyes. "You wouldn't want me there..." He whispered softly. He knew the trouble he brought with him anywhere he went. That's why his Sire had created him in the first place. Not turned persay, but made. Dark magic played a big part in his creation and it was apparent that what had caused him to be, frightened him even more so than anyone he came across. "You do not realize what will happen if I go with you, You will not be safe." He whispered.

"In this moment I really don't care as long as you will be alive at the end", Ikuto whispered back, tightening his arms around the boy, almost squeezing him, kissing him on the forehead.

They stood like that for a few minutes, making sure that the little one has calm himself and it wasn't frightened anymore of him. He proved that he can be trusted and that he means no harm so the boy should just accept it.

What nobody knows is about his past life. Yes, he was an old vampire, but no one know what he has done in the past as profession, or who has turned him or any other information. He was very silent about his origins and even if the vampire and human world did know who he was they feared him. He had a source of power that was driving vampires mad, wanting to kill him to gain power themselves.

Ikuto raised the boy as in bride way, starting to head to the alee from where they came and first meat to head to his home.

Almaso clinched his teeth, that's exactly what he meant! None of them would come out of this alive. But he felt as if he were not being given much of a choice at the moment. Clinching his teeth tightly as he was picked up and carried off. This man didn't know what he was up against. But part of him, wished that just maybe... this man would be able to keep him from the fate that had been written for him.

Since there was no human being at that late hour outside, Ikuto used his vampire ability and ran as fast as he could to his house. Once they arrived he let Almaso to his feet, being sure that he was stable and not falling or something.

He locked the door with the special keys and turned to the kitchen, letting the boy to wander around as much as he wanted. Opening the fridge, he took two bags ob fresh blood, throwing one ti the boy.

"Eat. You need you have your powers back", he said siting on a couch turning up the TV listening to the news.

That was his habit. He needed to listen to news to know where were the rest of the vampires from the clan that betrayed him back in his past so that he can hunt them down.

Almaso backed away from the man after he had be set down. His gaze however didnt leave the man until he had been thrown the packet of blood. A soft groan left him for a short moment when he heard the tv being flipped on. He closed his eyes for a short moment before drinking the contents. But as soon as he finished, he stilled at the words coming from the announcer on the news.

"Arine Addison... She was last seen in Venice... Four others have been killed..."

His eyes widened as he turned to see the image on the screen. No... Not again. Why did his Sire always have to be doing these things?! A soft whimper left him as the empty pack fell to the floor. She would be after him soon, and to the symbols that had been placed on the four vampyre that had been killed, it all spelt out. She would be after him next.

Arine Addison. Why does this name sounds so familiar? Ikuto was asking himself when he heard the blood bag hitting the ground, raising his eyes to the boy seeing him frightened. He narrowed his eyes looking at the boy, then at the TV and again at the boy. could it be that this is from what he is running away?

He grabbed the boy's hand pulling him slow on the couch next to him, putting his hand across his shoulder. "Hey, calm down. I'm here to protect you" Ikuto said turning the boy's face to see him. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not letting you alone so you can calm down" he smiled gently, touching softly the others cheek, looking him deeply in the eyes.

Almaso trembled in his spot. Tears welled up into his eyes and began to cascade down his face. Only to be pulled towards the one that had brought him home. He couldnt... He couldnt bare the fact that now he knew that Arine would be coming after him next. But he was unsure of when his Sire would show her face. And that only caused him to become more fearful than before.

"Almaso, calm down. Your shaking", Ikuto said holding the boys hands in his looking worried. He never seen a vampire be so afraid of one of his kind. Well, afraid yes, but not like this. What was this all about?

"I wont let anyone hurt you", he said in a firm voice still holding him close, turning the boys face to him, caressing his cheek. The little one was so scared, so sensitive, that he couldn't bare seeing him like that.

Without knowing he approached the boy, placing his lips to the others lips.

Almaso let whimpers leave his lips in a rush, his body trembling so badly that he was unable to even look at the man that was holding him. Tears had cascaded down his cheeks and fell onto the couch he had been pulled onto. She was out looking to kill him, and he knew he wouldn't be able to survive just what she was able to do. But it was when he was kissed that his eyes widened and everything seemed to stop except the tears that still streamed down his face.

He stopped the kiss, realising what he was doing, still keeping his the boys face into his hands looking him deep in the eyes. He wipped gently the tears that had fallen to his cheeks trying to comfort him.

"Please ... dont cry... I will protect you no matter what", he said gently trying to give a confident smile but even him was bot sure in what he was getting into.

Almaso lowered his gaze when the kiss had been broken and the tears had been wiped off his face. It didnt help him much to calm himself down. With knowing that his Sire was going to come and kill him, along with any that had tried to take him away. He shook his head when he heard the man.

"S-she is going to kill me, and then she will kill you too." He whimpered softly. Curling up into a tight ball. "She told me not to leave the house, But I did it anyways. I couldnt stand being sheltered like that anymore." He cried as his small body trembled in the man's arms.