Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Bu (囀る鳥は羽ばたかない部) || FANCLUB!!

Saga

I just started reading this 2 days ago. Man, I never shed tears this much since last year & this manga undo all my hardwork [criesagain] I'm addicted to the storyline & me too, I'd be Yoshiro's hands & legs as well. Damn it, this is so good. Yoneda sensei is killing me...

Also, I'm glad everyone is survive & be able to still commenting in here :D

I got a few chapters left, better read it slowly & savour the anticipation (I know what will going to happen next ha)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• Saga

• Orient

• Riki

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
we have a nother person we can excessively fan girl/ fan boy about this gem! Welcome to the club my friend foxy3 :D

Haha because I can't decide on whether I want to be yashiro's arms and legs or want to seduce and play with doumeki I decided to be the filling of the doumiro sandwich :p

Thanks, mate! :D

Ah, that's a nice position you chose there haha.. But seriously, ain't these two broke your heart a little? [stillcrying]

not only a little :D especially the latest chapters were very touching T_T but I won't spoiler any further since you have a few chapters ahead of you ;)

I love saezuru too..so much that I bought all mangas and CD dramas. Actually I like most of Yonedasenei's mangas.

Btw, I read it in Japanese, so I am not sure if the English version explains the joke about Doumeki's name. I was drinking my tea, and I choke on it, when I saw his name in kanji lol

Please, share with us the joke. I wanna know all of them! Did I say I'm addicted to this manga? Yes, I did.

Me too, me too Racheal. I love almost every Yoneda sensei's manga I've read. Not just the drawing but also the storyline.

Ps: Guys, please tell me Nanahara is okay?

Where are you at the moment

? Which chapter?

And I thought there was a joke about doumeki' name in the translation... but I can't remember for sure so

ael I also want to know :D

Somewhere in Vol.4 Chap 17. I read it from mangago. The scene after Nanahara met Ryuuzaki & then he called Yashiro. They kidnapped him weren't they? I know someone has going to die but I really hope it was one of the baddies. I know I shouldn't expect much but I still can hope lol

XD

okay... up til now... every one of the important guys is still alive so our cutie nanahara is all fine ;) but that's all I will reveal to you... I hope your heart is at ease again :p

But I can promise you one thing... your heart might bleed in chapter 27 T_T (I know I'm evil onionn6)

The kanji that use in doumeki last name are 百目鬼doumeki means one hundred eyes demon and his name Chikara 力 means Power, so his full name means The power of 100 eyes demon.. Yashiro asked him is that some kind of stage name or not since he is a yakuza now. The funniest point is Doumeki 's expression.. You should go back and look at his face. I read it in a coffee shop and I choked on my tea lol

I can't find any comments/notes on that. Haha I think I get it tho.. Now it made sense why Yashiro laughed at his name (the small doodle face on the dialogue said so lol) This is the disadvantages of reading translation, something will be lost somewhere & that's a bummer. Thanks Racheal!

XD I had to laugh about it, reading it again yesterday! But seriously... I actually read explanation of doumeki's name somewhere... I just can't remember where? Or did I translate it myself that time? o.O I will investigate this evening;)

, it's marvellous :cuteonion25:

Thank you for your notes. I also think reading book in this original language is the best.

Congrats to

on starting this epic manga. Let's suffer all together. Let's do a pond of tears!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The latest chapter update explains so much!

i need a spoiler for the next chapter regarding doumeki XD

My pleasure

:D
Let me see what I can do for you when it comes out XD.

I need your opinions guys.

Sensei revealed a part of Saezuru's cover for vol. 5...

DLKxmatUIAATJOu.jpg:large

And then, said this:

Sin_t_tulo.png]

Serious question: Do you think it will be Yashiro masturbating? XD.

I certainly will not be able to buy it in person like that XD.

i do hope so xD do you want me to buy it for you and ship it over as a Christmas gift? :p

It could be that he is masturbating or doumeki giving head

Showing us only this part is so mean! My imagination is running wild at the moment XD or it is yashiro tied up with doumeki‘s belt and tie with no pants on and his legs wide spread with an erected yashiro junior waiting for his master and the only person (which is doumeki) who is able to capture him by his charms and irresistible, yummy lethal „weapon“ :Q

Ooooh Riki... you gave me some sweet thought for my last hours of sleep for this night :p

I'd devote myself to you if you do that,

XD.

Wow, your imagination was REALLY going wild HAHAHAHA. Have I told you how much I love you? XD

We'll know in a month more or less! But I really hope it's Yashiro masturbating. That'd be quite a sight in my bookshelf :p

HAHAHA

no you haven’t told me that before :cuteonion9: :p

But jokes aside that would really be the hottest cover I have ever seen! I will kelp looking out for the release of the newest volume XD and remember you while buying it ;)

I need your opinions guys.

Sensei revealed a part of Saezuru's cover for vol. 5...

DLKxmatUIAATJOu.jpg:large

i can't see the image... T___T i wanna see it so badly...

here are the delicious tempting lips of our favorite yakuza member :p

It‘s a screenshot T_T but at least you can see it ;)