Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Bu (囀る鳥は羽ばたかない部) || FANCLUB!!

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i think there will be some sort of drama inbetween, because i think we will learn more about doumeki and yashiro's past... but i am sure there will be a happy end. i hope for a ending where yashiro will take over doushinkai with doumeki on his side, but... we will see... ;)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• Saga

• Orient

• Riki

Top Posters In This Topic

I jut read the first few chaps XD omg so kinkyyyy myessssss! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) muhehehehe

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rio using Tapatalk

I am surprised that you just started reading it since it's totally your thing :p so happy I can talk with you about it. You can look forward to the newest updates!

I'm still on the chapter where the blonde guy was like , I'm a public toilet (* ̄(エ) ̄*)

Omggg I'm feeling hot....

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rio using Tapatalk

Oh, so jealous of you,

You has just started and there a lot to read!

Waiting for updated is killing me,

, dear

20729334.gif

yeah me too, especially after the last chapter was so sweet!

And

thank you for remeinding me to order the latest drama cd! I am going to reread everything as soon as it arrives :p

That happens when he convinces himself that he enjoys pain. ;I

I wonder what was that serious face for at the end of the chapter.

I hope he won't do anything stupid now.

When I saw his face, I immediately thought "Oh, his persona has been blown up."

Doumeki broke him. He broke his persona , everything Yashiro has built up during all this time -and I'm pretty sure it's what he was implying when saying "don't break me". Yashiro was feeling pleasure and liking it (even if all that did freak him out and made him wanna puke) without any physical pain involved, he also kinda evinced his desire to kiss Doumeki...

I think this face is Yashiro's real expression, reflecting all he went through.

And there's someone who made a pretty interesting observation. On the previous page, when Yashiro is holding his hands together and touching his face before pulling them down, it just looks as if he's removing a mask to show his true self.

Yoneda is a genius at conveying her characters' feelings and nearly thoughts through expressions and body language.

Now I just need to forget about Saezuru until the next chapter. As if XD

When I saw his face, I immediately thought "Oh, his persona has been blown up."

Doumeki broke him. He broke his persona , everything Yashiro has built up during all this time -and I'm pretty sure it's what he was implying when saying "don't break me". Yashiro was feeling pleasure and liking it (even if all that did freak him out and made him wanna puke) without any physical pain involved, he also kinda evinced his desire to kiss Doumeki...

I think this face is Yashiro's real expression, reflecting all he went through.

And there's someone who made a pretty interesting observation. On the previous page, when Yashiro is holding his hands together and touching his face before pulling them down, it just looks as if he's removing a mask to show his true self.

Yoneda is a genius at conveying her characters' feelings and nearly thoughts through expressions and body language.

Now I just need to forget about Saezuru until the next chapter. As if XD

It's an interesting idea about the hands and the mask.

However, no idea if you noticed but he left..nude..with his phone in hand. ._.

And that's why I said 'he convinced himself' because this was his way of enduring the pain of being raped not only once but multiple times.

I only hope he won't be doing anything stupid, really.

As for the sex part, it was amazing. I loved Doumeki's line as an answer to Yashiro's "Make it hurt", "Why would I? When you are enjoying it this much without pain". -sighs- Lovely, man.

Domeki went all out. It's apparently beautiful and touching. I wish he safely chained Yashiro in the end, to keep him from doing any guilty stupid acts. Guilty cos I think he is confused and would like to rectify this new sweet feelings, distance himself from Domeki. I wonder if sensei is kind enough to save Yashiro from wrong doings in the last moment (with Domeki help or by himself through accepting Domeki).

tumblr_n4dyunCyhV1sch3neo2_r1_500.gif

It's an interesting idea about the hands and the mask.

However, no idea if you noticed but he left..nude..with his phone in hand. ._.

I only hope he won't be doing anything stupid, really.

Oh please, don't remind me of this detail (leaving nude with his phone) ( ̄へ ̄) I've been convincing myself that he's just answering the call outside the room (in the entrance hall or kitchen or even bathroom) and that he's not planning on leaving, waiting outside naked 'till one of his men comes to pick him up...

Honestly, knowing we're at half of the whole story (at least, that's what Yoneda Kou said), I've got the same fear as you (Yashiro doing some stupid things) and I really really reaaaally hope he's not gonna fire Doumeki (like if he accepts he's in love with Doumeki, he's going to fear losing him if he stays -even if he's not officially a member of the group) and cut all ties with him -even if it's "only" for a few weeks/months.

As for the sex part, it was amazing. I loved Doumeki's line as an answer to Yashiro's "Make it hurt", "Why would I? When you are enjoying it this much without pain". -sighs- Lovely, man.

Man, indeed, that part caught me hard...

you know... I was wondering if doumeki might quitt himself... because sometimes, in chapter 24 while caressing and kissing doumeki he was talking to him as if it was the last time they were seeing each other. As if he wants to prevent yashiro to make a decision he might regret and hurt himself or he might have a plan to get yashiro out of the yakuza... or knows a other way how to work for him without having to join the yakuza... maybe through some connections he still has because of his previous career as a police officer? yashiro never wanted him to lead this life in the underground business anyway (They could have made doumeki a official member latest, after he cut his finger) but remember when yashiro said that doumeki shouldn't move out of his flat because they didn't exchange sake yet? i think this was the moment when doumeki thought of a plan b how to do his move (quitting) before yashiro can do his... (firing him)

• 1 month later...

Good grief, chap 26 came out and I had a peek on some spoilers (not pictures though, only the detailed summary) and... Gosh... Yashiro... Just what does your last sentence mean?!ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Are you trying to kill me when saying that to that guy? *^*

I wonder if I'll just stop reading and wait next year to read 5 chapters in a row XD...

( ̄へ ̄)

hahahaha

... why are you always tempting me to read the spoilers? you are a real teaser :p i will go take a look now!

OMG it's soooo EPIC!

• 2 months later...

Ohh loooord! The latest chapter.... to much drama for my weak kokoro :D

i hope ryuuzaki survives to kick hiratas ass together with yashiro :D boy... to many things i'm curious about and i can't wait to see how the story continues! and what good news about the release of the 5. volume in 11/17! can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

I can feel your happiness... I always flip like a dolphin as soon as I hold my STWH treasures in my hand :D

• 1 month later...
Dear friends, just received this!!

I'm soo happy, and wanted to share my happiness with you XD

, The Great Stuff!!! Is it your birthday?

aIFcN0q.gif

nop, but it will be this monday, 14!! hahaha. Coincidence. Maybe my vol. 3 will arrive that day. Best present to me by me XD.

nop, but it will be this monday, 14!! hahaha. Coincidence. Maybe my vol. 3 will arrive that day. Best present to me by me XD.

!!!!!! It'd better arrive in advance so the group members would do their greetings in time and make the celebration the most pleasant for you,

:In love: