I Order a Kiss!((Ryouta Basket & Arekushisu))

Ryouta

Takuya blushed as he shook his head. "I'm sure if you would play in somewhere like a movie, all the girls would have fallen for you..." He blushed as he saw the other moved away, he felt sad as he walked closer and hugged the other and hugged him. "Don't you dare hesitate to stay near me again, Asuya...you are my boyfriend afterward so it's fine with me !" He mumbled as he blushed and kissed him, covering his face in his shoulder., "And I also don't want you to back down loving me all the way next time..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Ryouta

Asuya laughed softly and hugged the other back, "Oh...? Well i'm sorry I wasn't to the correct strength to give you my best performance." He winked and pecked his lips softly, "And, no woman would dare date me because I don't like women. They may fawn over me but that doesn't mean I would have the balls to sleep with one." he laughed and smiled at Takuya. "Maybe when we get home from your shoot we can...love one another properly, I won't back down this time." he smiled and kissed Takuya again.

Takuya looked at the other and felt happy that he wouldn't have date any of the girls if he had played in a movie! He wouldn't either, though he wanted to tease the other, wondered if he would get jealous or not! He winked at the other. "Though for me it depends, I might go out with a few of them!" He paused a bit as he laughed and shook his hands in the air. "I was joking,don't take it seriously!" He blushed as he wondered if he was telling the truth about tonight, he gulped as he nodded..." You better do it probably then...yeah tonight!" He paused as he pulled the other to the door. "Let`s go already!"

Asuya smiled softly and followed Takuya, "Tonight huh?" he laughed softly and pulled Takuya to him kissing him hard, "Why couldn't you just call in to work and let me do you right now?" he said chuckling softly and his lips kissed takuya again his hands pulling him to him. "I'm in the mood and I don't want to share you with those girls or anyone for that matter. Just be mine Takuya.." he said in the others ear smiling.

Takuya blushed when the other moved so fast and tried to escape from the other`s seduce whispers. "It's morning, don't be stupid! If you wanted to do it, you should have done it yesterday!" He said as he ran to the door and started to wear his shoes, he brushed his hair away from his face...he was really handsome and too sexy for either a man or a woman. He opened the door, stepping out. "I'll be late Asuya, will you please hurry?"

Asuya groaned and nodded following the other male, "Takuya, love, if i had done it yesterday you wouldn't have been loved properly." he said softly walking close to him and taking his hand in his. "You should love on me more...you know the reason I have these bandages is because you were so distant it made me think you hated me." He said softly looking away from Takuya opening the car door for him. "You'll have to drive I can't with my health and all the medicines i'm on." he shook his head laughing.

Takuya covered the other`s mouth with his hand, blushed. "Okay okay, I got it! Don't talk anymore!" He was a bit embarrassed about how straight his new lover was. He sighed as he nodded. He walked to the door as he opened the other door for Asuya. "Here sit down, or you would like to seat at the back?" He asked, not sure if he was more comfortable in the passenger`s seat or not!

Asuya smiled softly getting in the passenger side and yawned softly, "Ah restricting my speech again? Why? Does it make you embarrassed talking about me loving you?" he asked waiting for takuya to get in and when he did he reached over and pecked his cheek before he placed his hand on the others thigh just to have it there while he drove. "I love you. "he said softly looking over at him smiling.

Takuya saw the other sat on the front of of the car and that made him happy a bit, he blushed brightly again and without answering, he closed the door and sat behind the wheel and started to drive to his work. "You don't need to do anything just sit there and watch until I'm finished with it okay?" He said as he parked by when they were already there. He saw that they were many reporters . He sighed as he went out and without paying much attention, he signed Asuya to come out.

Asuya silently rode in the car with Takuya silently telling him where to go from the passengers seat. When they finally made it to Takuya's work he sighed seeing the masses of crowds standing around their car. He rolled and looked at Takuya, "Do I need to hide again? Or will you just let them know now that we are together?" he asked nonchalantly looking at the people as they got out. He smiled and ran up behind Takuya taking his hand in his own not taking a moment to look at the others. He wash apply he had worn a jacket to hide the bandages that laced his wrists. He didn't want them to place that in the magazine that Takuya was with an unstable new lover.

Takuya didn't mind at all..not yet. "It's not like I care, if they want to report something, let them report well and the truth. " He paused and added. "Though I'm not intending to break up with you even if my fans are going to decrease." He mumbled and held the bigger hand tighter and without answering to any question...he got passed them and entered the studio. He sighed as he walked Asuya inside and introduced him to the designer of his modeling and director. He asked Asuya to stay in there, waiting. "I'll be back when I'm finish changing!" He said and left to the room.

Asuya followed Takuya looking around at the big business building they went into. He shook hands with the director and chatted with him some before Takuya left. He sighed softly alone again and sat down at one of the chairs in the room pulling his sleeves over his arms more covering the tops of his hands. He was an attractive man and he sighed softly leaning back in his chair closing his eyes and resting his head on his right palm as his arm rested on the arm rest. He was even more exhausted than he thought he was but he didn't mind going to work with the other male, but now that he was out of the house he was sure to go to work the next business day. He wasn't going to stay cooped up in the home if he could go to work and function correctly without the help of Takuya.

Takuya went to the dressing room..he hadn't been there for a while so he had surely missed it...the girl which was his hair designer started to talk to him again about his boyfriend and that they had a fight together again...she was rather a good girl and Takuya enjoyed working with her. She wasn't after him or asking him stupid questions but the dress designer was. After his hair and face was finished...he went to her and she started to nagging and telling him that he didn't like the fact that he was going out with a male but he didn't listen much. After he was finished, he walked out...His hair was moved away from his right temple to the left one with a barrette and he was wearing glasses. His shirt was somehow long with a dark color stand on top of his knees and his shoulders weren't hide under, with a white top jacket and a loose blue jeans and a black sport shoes. He wondered what would Takuya say...

Asuya jumped awake and he sighed rubbing his eyes. He stood and moved to another chair getting comfy soon enough. He wondered why he was even here. He didn't understand why Takuya wanted him to sit here all day by himself, its not like he was doing anything literally he was going to be bored all day long. He ran a hand through his hair and blushed when he noticed the receptionist checking him out. He sat up kind of straighter and rested his head on his hand once more watching the female bite her lip. He laughed softly under his breath amused that he had that allure for women yet he couldn't stand touching them.

Takuya left the room and walked out and went to the shooting room. He walked in front of Asuya sooner than others in an exciting way...he blushed brightly as he turned around to let Asuya see him. "How do I look Asuya?" He wondered if he was fine enough to move Asuya's heart today, after all it was the first time he came to see his shooting.

Asuya stood and the receptionists eyes did as well looking him over once more. He was a built man, you could see the muscles that were hidden by his shirt and you could tell that he was strong just by looking at him, yet he was pleasing to the eye by not being so buff. He smiled and walked to Takuya letting his fingers touch his cheek, "Gorgeous as all ways!" he winked and kissed Takuya's cheek hearing the woman scoff before going back to her work. "How long will the shoot take?" he asked taking Takuya's hand in his.

Takuya smiled as he patted his hair. "I think it would take a bit longer than other times since I didn't come for a week actually..." He said as he let go..."It's okay, I promise you to go somewhere afterward, okay?" He turned away and walked on the stage with his stylish clothes. He took some perfect, cool and sometimes sexy positions in front of the camera as the director and photographer kept praising them until the photographer stopped taking pictures as the director started talking..."Why don't you take a picture with Asuya san, Takuya...I actually wanted you here for that..." Takuya blinked and glanced at Asuya, wondered if he would like it.

Asuya sighed and nodded kissing Takuya softly before winking, "I'll be here, go do your thing hot stuff." he went back to his seat crossing his legs and sighed watching his lover on stage enjoying it some yet his ass was getting sleepy and hurting. He looked up hearing his name and he blushed lightly, "A-ah what? me?" he asked looking at Takuya then at th director like he was crazy. He stood and sighed, "You have to know I haven't done a shoot in so long.." he laughed nervously looking everywhere else except for the men wanting him to work for them.

Takuya blinked once more as he was a bit shocked, he walked closer to the other..."Wait a minute! What do you mean that you haven't done a shooting for so long??? I don't get that..."He said, suddenly an idea came to his mind but it seemed impossible for the shorter male. "Did you by any chance, were a model before?" He said as others around started to whisper things into other people's ears, made Takuya nervous.

Asuya laughed softly and kissed the others cheek, "Why I did, when i was younger I used to get the money this way to help pay for the medical bills and bring the restaurant out of debt." he said softly looking around and he sighed. "Seems I have no choice. Luckily, I still have the body I did then, You know I was really popular when I was younger. I started modeling when i was 18 and then when i was 20 I decided it wasn't for me. Though the money I had gathered was enough to help myself." he said and bumped shoulders with Takuya. "I keep surprising you don't I?" he asked laughing softly.

• 2 weeks later...

Takuya puffed his cheeks and felt a bit curious about the Asuya back then, wondered how was he like and if there were girls wanting to be with him...if he was a model before well of course! Takuya looked back at Asuya, he was surely a handsome man and it made him feel just a little jealous...he punched the other's arm weakly and then groaned. "I needed to know this before you know!" He said sulking a bit, trying to be cute.

Asuya chuckled softly and caught Takuya's arm pulling him close and he smiled, "Ah...you sound jealous." he smiled and leaned close to him so only he could hear, "Trust me...I didnt sleep with any of them." he winked when he pulled away letting the other male go. "I hope you don't mind if I come back for a moment to shoot with you? I would love to be in a photo with the beautiful Takuya." he smiled lightly and kinda cheekily as he leaned his head on Takuyas. "If only they could be couple photos, "he pouted softly before pulling away from the other male.

The director didn't know how to interrupt their conversation until the taller boy talked about 'couple' photos as he laughed out and walked to them, placing his hands on both men's shoulders, shaking them. "Of course! I want to show the whole country what a beautiful boyfriend you have found Takuya kun!" He said grinning but Takuya wasn't sure, he knew that many people knew about their relationship and he didn't have much of a care but this was a bit too much, though he was worried if he refused Asuya would be sad so he just stayed silent.

Asuya laughed softly and nodded to the director however his glance moved to Takuya and he instantly knew something wasn't right, "Ah..I don't think Takuya really wants to do couple photos." he chuckled softly and rubbed the back of his head, "Plus I'm just now recovering from an accident," he rolled up his sleeves showing the bandages on his arms. "I'm not too fit to be in a photo." he laughed softly and pulled away from the two of the men. "I'll just let Takuya do his thing and when I'm all healed how about I bring you up on that offer to get me back in the game." he laughed softly and winked to Takuya letting him know he was alright.

Takuya was feeling a bit sad as he grabbed Asuya's hand and pulled him back, shook his head afterwards. "No, you are not going anywhere." He said as he held his hand tightly while standing next to him and looked towards the director. "Sir, he meant that he wants to have a photo shoot with me." He said, climbing up to the boyfriend's ear. "Accept it." He said and pulled him to the dressing room. He asked the designers to prepare him then smiled at him. "I want you to shine next to me..." He caressed his cheeks and then stroked them gently