Same Love (Private)(18+)

PandaBoi

Shaun rolled his eyes, "hm...well I guess I can't judge you but that's not something I like really. And as for getting laid...I haven't in awhile either. A month or so maybe..." He blushed and looked away from the other male. He pushed the other off his lap and stood, "I haven't had sex since I dumped my boyfriend. I found out he was cheating on me..." He said as he walked to the kitchen throwing away his empty box of noodles and he sighed. "With a woman no less." He said sadly as he grabbed a beer all this talking of break ups and getting laid made him sorta depressed.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• PandaBoi

"You don't like that I make money?" He blinked. He stood and wiped his hands. "Sorry about your month of no sex. I think I overstayed. I'll just text you or you can text me." He said. He was always home he had people who were at the whore house everyday running it. Why the hell was it anyone's business any way. Like a damn strip club. He went to the door and looked at the male. "Sorry again. Have a good night." He said as he opened the door to leave.

Shaun felt his chest tighten and his legs shake. "No! Please stay! I didn't mean to say that I just...I don't know maybe I'm jealous...?" He said softly as he looked over to the other. He honestly didn't want to be alone tonight. At all. There had been someone following him every night on his way home from work. Tears prickled up to the surface, "p-please don't leave...I can't stay here alone. I'm scared in my own house." He hugged his waist and he looked down before he walked to the other and hugged his waist. "Please stay with me tonight...I know you just met me and all but every night some guy follows me...he knows where I love when I come home and I'm scared..." He said hiding his face deeper in the others chest. He knew begging would probably help but crying would too. He liked the man but he just wanted him to stay so he was safe for the night.

He sighed and stepped inside. He shut and locked the door. "Fine but don't cry." He said. "Got a blanket and pillow I can use when I sleep on the couch?" He asked. He patted the male's back awkwardly. Usually he didn't deal with that stuff. He didn't do crying at all. If he did he'd be with some woman. He shuddered thinking about it. "Are all the windows and doors locked?" He asked.

Shaun smiled lightly and he nodded sniffling lightly. "Yea. They are all locked. Ah...I don't have an extra blanket.." He said shyly. He didn't usually get guests so he didn't have anything for him to sleep with. "Ah...well you can sleep in my bed with me? I don't usually get people over so I don't have any spare blankets or pillows." He looked down at his hands playing with his thumbs waiting for the others answer.

"Alright. Fine. Did you get everything done you were doing then?" He asked as he moved to put his pizza away and drink his soda down before putting the rest in the fridge. He moved around the apartment and then took his shoes off. He tugged his shirt off and folded it and laid it on the couch. Next he unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them and took them off. Laying them over the arm of the couch. He was left in his boxers. He turned to look at Shaun. "I'm ready for bed."

Shaun nodded "Yea I finished everything for now. Anything I didn't I can just finish tomorrow." He said a smile on his lips. He turned gettin a glass of water and his cheeks reddened as he heard the ruffling of clothes. He turned back around and almost choked on his drink. He looked over the other male and his eyes liked what they saw. He flashed his eyes back up to the others. "Ah...right." He nodded blushing darker as he took the glass of water into his room motioning for him go follow. He say down on the bed keeping his long shirt on but removing his pants. He sighed and pulled the covers over his slender legs. He looked up at him, "I am a cuddler...I don't mean too but in me sleep I just will cuddle up to you." He said giggling softly as he laid back on the pillows.

He shrugged. Moving to the room he climbed into bed. Covering up he laid on his back with his arms under his head. He stared at the ceiling. He wasn't exactly tired but he closed his eyes and evened out his breathe to make him look and sound asleep. But he was awake. He just wanted to see what the other would do if given the chance. He had seen the way he reacted to seeing him.

Shaun blushed lightly rolling over onto his side his head falling on the others chest. "Good night..." He said softly his lips moving against the others skin without him meaning to. He blushed darker feeling skin against skin making him wanna touch the other. He sighed softly hating that he was a stranger to him. He pushed on the other slightly, "nn you still awake? I think we should talk some...I wanna get to know you." He said softly and shyly.

He felt the lips on his skin and his nipples hardened. But he was trying to stay still. When he was pushed slightly his body rocked and he sighed. "I'm awake. We did talk and you didn't like what you found out. What else is there for you to know Shaun?" He asked as he kept his eyes closed. He was not sure he wanted to open up more to the male and just get hurt.

Shaun looked up at him his mouth opening and closing. "Jamez...I didn't say I didn't like what I found. I was fine with it after I found out you weren't sleeping with them and you kept them healthy. I just hate people who use people for money...I just when you first said something I thought you were gonna be like everyone else. But then you said you kept them healthy and well fed and you didn't sleep with them." He said softly his body pushing away from the others and he sat up. "I-I didn't mean to make you think I didn't like it." Tearss formed in his eyes and he looked down. "I like you. A lot. I don't care about your work or your friends. I don't care about them...I still like you..." He said his voice cracking.

He sighed. "Listen I didn't employ them okay? They were fired from one job or another. The whores I have came to me and asked to be where they are. They know I will look after them and protect them. So I do. It is better than the pimps on the streets. It keeps everyone clean and healthy. Please don't cry again. What do you want to know then?" He asked. He really hadn't meant to make the other cry.

Shaun looked away and pushed off Jamez looking down. "I understand that I don't have an issue with your work I swear! I don't care about it...if it gets food on the table...I have done some things I'm not proud of as well it's not like I'm a saint.l" he said hugging his legs as he thought. "I want to know just anything. What's your favorite food, favorite color. What do you do for fun what relationship do you want with me, why you even offered me to come over." He said looking over at him wiping the tears from his face.

He sighed. "Of course you aren't a saint. I like Chinese food. Black and red are my favorite colors. I swim and run my business and hang out for fun. I don't have many friends so I spend a lot of time alone." He sighed. "I thought you were cute. Figured I hadn't dated in awhile and thought we could see where things went. I wanted to cook for you and talk and see if we could date. Maybe have a relationship." He said. He looked away as he stretched and groaned. "What else do you want to know?"

Shaun blushed instantly and looked down. "Thank you. Hehe you can make me breakfast tomorrow morning Jamez. As for a relationship...we can see. I find you interesting and cute." He giggled softly pushing up his glasses and he looked up at him. "I like Chinese too! So we will do good there. But I like sweets." He smiled and laid down. "I wouldn't mind dating you. I haven't gone out with someone in a long time..I kinda miss it." He said not looking at Jamez. "That is if you still want to."

He chuckled and held him close. "Of course I want to. And breakfast in bed it is for tomorrow." He said. He yawned as he looked to Shaun. "And so tell me more about you. What do you do when you have free time?" He asked. He yawned agains. Gosh he was getting tired.

Shaun giggled softly and be hugged Jamez. "I usually read, or go out and walk around in the park." He giggled softly yawning as well because his yawns made Shaun yawn. He blushed again, "so...will we go out...? Ya know and start being a couple?" He asked hesitantly looking up at Jamez.