Same Love (Private)(18+)

PandaBoi

Jamez stands at six foot. Has black hair and red eyes. He is impeccably dressed as always. He was shopping for groceries. He went in the early mornings when not many people were about. A soft sigh as he collected his fruit and bread and stuff. Moving to the next section of the store to look about. He was looking and suddenly his cart crashed into someone elses. "Oh! Sorry! Are you okay? I didn't break your eggs or anything did I?" He asked quickly.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• PandaBoi

Shaun sighed he once again was making his daily trip to grab food before he went home. He brushed the red hair out of his face and pushed up his glasses looking at apples trying to pick the correct ones. He was a small 5"4' and he was slender and didnt have alot of muscle on him yet he could hold his own when he needed to. He put the fruit down and walked to the meat aisle where he picked up a few things. He was finally finished having bought eggs, bread, meat, bannanas, and afew other choice things he was on his way to the check out lane where he was hit by another cart. He sighed and looked up to the man and blushed saying sorry. "I didnt mean to hit you! no no you didnt break anything its all fine really!" he said flustered at how attractive the other male was he sighed softly. "Are you okay? I didnt hurt you did i?" he asked softly trying to help the man with anything he needed.

He chuckles. "No you didn't hurt me or my food. I'm Jamez by the way. I haven't seen you around here before." He said. He moved out of the way and smiles. "You sure I didn't cause any damage?" He asked. He wanted to make sure. "Here how about a business card and it has my cell on it. Call me if you want to do dinner or something. It is the least I can do for running into you." He said as he swept the hair out of his eyes and smiled a white toothy smile at the male.

Shaun nodded and looked up at Jamez. "My name is Shaun, It is nice to meet you. I am new around here. havent been here long. How about we catch dinner tomorrow night?" he asked looking down at the card. "Then you can get your debt paid" he giggled softly and smiled up at the man. "How about tomorrow around 5?" he asked happily his cheeks a soft shade of pink as this man seemed to have all the manners that no one else seemed to remember. "I'll call you." he said and waved to the man as he got into line to check out. He didnt know whether he was really going to call him or not. He hoped it wasnt weird to do this with a man you jut met.

Jamez nodded. "Tomorrow night at five sounds great. Call me later to set up a place." He said. "Have a great day Shaun!" He called and then went to finish his shopping. Once done he drove home and cooked his meal and ate it. Taking a short nap before he woke up and went about cleaning his house. He showered and shaved as he moved around. He stretched and decided to watch some tv. He hoped that Shaun would call but it seemed the other wasn't going to. Shame he had seemed so sweet.

Shaun sighed looking at the cell phone. He had been sitting there for what seemed like hours before he picked it up and dialed the number on the back of the business card. He got a message and blushed, "hello! It's Shaun. Ya know the guy you met today? Anyway I was wondering about the place we were gonna meet up at tomorrow. Just call me back! Talk to you later bai!" He said and hung up the phone a blush on his cheeks. He had really done it. He had called the man to set up a meeting with him. He shook his head and fell back onto his bed sighing. He had to study before he did anything else. He figured he would be up for a long time so why not study while he had the time?

The phone beeped. He picked it up and listened to the message. A smile slowly formed as he listened to the message. He dialed the number after having listened to the message a bunch of times. He waited for Shaun to pick up. "Hello? Shaun this is Jamez. Would you like to come over for a home cooked meal?" He asked.

Shaun sighed his head leaning against an english book and he rubbed his eyes pushing his glasses to the top of his head. He heard the phone ring and he picked it up not even looking at the number and he didn't remember he had someone who was supposed to call him back. "Hello? ah! Jamez! i-i forgot I asked you to call back." he laughed softly and sat up in bed hitting his head for saying something stupid like that. He took a breathe and said, "A home cooked meal? Ah but I don't want to impose...You would have to cook it and I wouldn't want to bother you.." he said lightly into the phone really not wanting to cause the beautiful man any trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

He chuckled. "Please. I have to cook it for me anyway. Will you please join me?" He said. "I would like some cute company and great conversation." He said. "What else do you plan to do? Besides sit at home and cook your self dinner alone?" He asked. A smile on his face as he waited for the other to reply.

Shaun thought a moment and he bit his lip thinking before he nodded, "Alright. I don't mind joining you for dinner! I just hope you can cook well." he laughed softly and smiled brightly his cheeks a bright red. "Well...do you want to meet up at the shop we met at and then go to your house? Because I don't know where you live and I would hate to make you pick me up and I'm not good with directions...I get lost really easily!" he blushed and sighed hating that he was directionally challenged. He wished he was actually talking to the man but the soft, gentle voice that rang through the phone made goosebumps spread all over Shaun's skin and he shivered lightly.

"Where do you live? I have GPS so I will come pick you up." He said as he got his shoes on and grabbed his keys. He was searching for his wallet only for it to be in his back pocket. He chuckled. "Okay let me find a pen and paper." He hummed as he found the items. He smiled. "Alright tell me it." He said as he was making sure the pen wrote. Some times he found a pen that was out of ink. And it worked so he was writing down the address as it was given to him. "I will be there soon." He said. He took it and headed for the door. Locking up he got in the car and buckled up. Starting the engine he backed out and plugged in the GPS. He put in the address and he was off.

Shaun giggles softly. "Ah...you're coming now? It's late at night. It's almost midnight." But before he could finish the man had hung up right after he had given him his address. He sighed and sat his phone down. He looked down at himself and blushed seeing he needed to clean himself up. He went to the bathroom shedding his clothes and getting into the shower. He hoped he didn't come while he was in the shower. But the door was unlocked do to the fact he was home and it wasn't too late and he smiled lightly a blush going over his cheeks as he quickly cleaned his body and hair.

He hadn't heard the last part. And he had not realized it was so late. He drove the twenty minuets it took to get to town. He had realized it was really late so he had stopped by and gotten Chinese take out, pizza, soda and a few moves. He carried it all and knocked on the door. Standing and waiting.

Shaun sighed and he got out of the shower putting the towel around his hips just in time to hear the knock and he blushed but shrugged and ran to the door. He opened it and smiled, "Hey!! Sorry I jumped in the shower after is for off the phone with you. But come on in! Oh Chinese!" He giggled and let the man in before he walked to the hallway that led to his room. "I'll be right back okay? I need to get dressed but I'll be right back!" He said and rushed to his room a blush on his cheeks and he began gettin dressed. Shedding the towel for a pair of shorts and he grabbed a shirt and walked back to the kitchen pulling it over his head. "So what all did you bring!" He asked and smiled.

He chuckled. "Alright. Take your time." He said. He found the table and set everything down before taking a seat on the couch. "So I wanted to apologize. I was so excited you said yes that I forgot we said tomorrow night and that it was so late. I stopped and got Chinese take out and pizza. Oh and soda." He said then he remembered the movies. "And brought a few movies. I didn't know if you wanted to watch something or just sit and talk as we eat." He said. He smiled to the male as he came out. "Well just some chicken and pork with noodles and egg rolls. And then all meat pizza." He said.

Shaun shrugged and laughed softly, "Its okay we can still hang out tomorrow night too, I dont mind." he shrugged and went and sat down next to him looking at the food and smiled, "Hm...chinese I love it so much." he said picking up chopsticks and the box of noodles he smiled and blushed looking up at the male. "You get pizza haha! I'll only give you alittle" he winked and smiled at the male bumping shoulders with him playfully.

He chuckled. "I like pizza so that is fine with me." He smiled as they bumped shoulders. He handed him a soda as he popped one open for himself and opened the pizza box. He grabbed a slice and chowed down. He was so hungry! He chewed and swallowed. "So tell me about your self. Like what do you do and where you are from."

Shaun blushed and chewed up the noodles in his mouth taking the pop that was given to him, "Ah well...I work as an editor. I'm from here actually I never moved away because I never had the money to move." he said scratching his head. "My mother passed away after I was born so i'm an only child, and my father...he...left me when I was 15 with some woman he met at a strip club." he said rolling his eyes. "My father always said that he would rather me have been killed with my mother that day, then he wouldn't have to look at me.." He said looking down. He sighed again, "But my father was so ashamed of me because I turned out to be gay," he laughed lightly, "and so he packed up his things and left with some girl I don't even know her name and probably only stayed with him for a month till his money ran out. I have a feeling he is in a ditch somewhere, or dead." he said taking a drink of his soda. He blushed lightly, "I'm sorry...once I start talking its sorta hard to stop." he blushed darker and coughed lightly.

"Oh what do you edit?" He asked. "I'm sorry about your mother. As for your father let him rot. No good anyway. Being gay is fabulouuuuuuuus!" He grinned at him. He laid his head on Shaun's knee. "Pfft. I like when you talk. I get to hear your voice and watched your purty lips move." He grinned up at him. "Plus I don't mind that you talk. It keeps things moving."

Shaun blushed and giggled softly, "Ah so you're gay too?" he asked looking down at him. "And yea...I edit novels, books, magazines, really any form of liturature." he laughed softly and sat the empty box of noodles down and he blushed his hands moving to the others hair as he started to play with it. "I just love to talk and to write, so when people get me talking its like it doesnt stop." he laughed again. "You're really open with touching people arent you? You just laid down and you dont even know me." he said motioning to the others head on his thigh.

"Mhmm. Yup gay. I like books. So did you edit the Fifty Shades of Green books?" He asked with a grin. It was like Fifty shades of Grey only two men. Humming as his hair was played with. Eyes closing to enjoy the fingers in his hair. "Yeah well figured if you had a problem you would say so. You don't mind do you?" He asked. "Also like I said I like hearing you talk."

Shaun laughed softly, "No, I didn't edit that book. No one in my work place knows about my sexuality. They fire people who are gay, bi, or really if you like anything other than a woman." he said sighing as he looked down at the other male. He blushed lightly his eyes scanning the others lips. He looked away, "And no I don't have a problem with it. Not like you're touching me in a bad way you're just laying there. So what do you do for a living?" He asked poking the others cheek.

He hummed. "Well they are stupid. You should be allowed to be who and what you are." He licked his lips as he looked up at Shaun and grinned. "Well I own a bar. A very successful bar. And I run a whore house." He said as he looked away quickly. He knew there were people out there who liked sex and paid well for being discreet about it. So that is what he gave them.

Shaun frowned, "I see...well the bar sounds nice I'll have to swing by sometime. As for your house of whores I'm good. I don't need an STD." he laughed softly and looked away from the other. "Ah does that mean the owner gets laid every night cause you basically pay them to work there?" he asked his hands resting in the others hair.

"Well I'd like to see you. As for the house none of my whores are carrying STD's. I run the finest. They get checked and use protection. The clients even have to get checked. It is a pricey place. Not something everyone can afford. And I don't pay them. I provide room and board with food. They make the money and give me twenty-five percent of what they make to keep it open." He said. A sigh at the question. "Never bite the hand that feeds you. Never sleep where you shit. So no I don't get laid every night. In fact I haven't gotten laid for hmm wow two years now. Since my ex left. So how is that for you?" He asked before eating the rest of his piece of pizza.