Help

maijuw

I clicked yaoi otakus site's style to mobile style accidently and now I can't get it off. Please help, I'm almost losing my nerves. :(

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Tetsu

• maijuw

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Right on the bottom of the site there is a Full Site button. Click on that. If you can't or it doesn't work, just log out and then log back in. It should fix the issue.

on mobile phones, we are redirected to the PC version of YO. If you click the mobile version theme on the lower right rection of the site, the UI will changed to what we used to use for mobile some time ago before we used Forum Runner. Clicking back to the PC version won't work, even if you log out-log in. What I did was I flushed my history, cookies and web cache.. and it went back to the PC version of the site. That's what happened to me anyway and I don't guarantee it works .. but it's worth trying out ^_^

i see.. but then, is the mobile version of YO fully supported now? since we had to resort to using Forum Runner for mobile users..

We had to stop using ForumRunner for a while because it was blocking Google from viewing the mobile version of the site. So, for tablets and smartphones, the full version of the site is the default one, while for older phones, the mobile version is set as default.