Favourite video games

sekihan-san

I'm a big fan of video-consoles... so... What are your favourite console, game type (U know... RPG, action, platforn etc.) and favourite games ON that console, and why xD

I think i should start xD

console- Wii

game type- jRPG. I like to play a game- but like a book with some action xD

fovourite- Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story -> just VERY good jRPG's, Lost in Shadow (i dunno why xD!), Final Fantasy IV TAY (OCH YESS! FF! I'm a great fan of ff4!) I think that Fragile Dreams Farewell Ruins Of The Moon is very interesting jRPG too, but I haven't played it yes, so I cannot say

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sekihan-san

• Nikka

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• -Hideki-

I'm a big fan of video games!

I own ps2, ps3, psp, wii, I've grown up on Sega Genesis and yet I'm most comfortable while playing on the pc.

Favorite genre is definitely rpg. I like jrpgs, turn based strategies, then there are survival horor gems as Silent Hill and Silent Hill 2. Not to forget BL joy.

Some of my favorite games are Planescape torment, Baldur's gate, Mass Effect saga, Shadowrun, Deus ex, Mgs(s), Final Fantasy 7 (including Crisis Core and bloody Dirge of Cerberus), Vampire the Masquerade (both Redemption and Bloodlines), Witcher games, first Dragon Age, mostly all of the Neverwinter Nights, Heroes of might and magic, killed lots of time in Diablo (mostly 2nd), Warcraft (not WoW, even though I was there, a lot), I like Persona games (3rd's the fav), always get back to the Last remnant.. Ok, I'll stop now.

Ooh! And every game made by Quantic Dream is a must! I highly recommend them. I even have a yearly tradition of playing Fahrenheit whenever it snows onion10

I'll take a look at some names you recommended that I'm not familiar with. Always on the hunt ^^

Thanks!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
LOL! I dunno why peopole like ffVII so much xD for me the best is ffIV (especially TAY) ALWAYS AND FOREVER CEODEORE UR MY HERO

i don't like playing on the PC >.> i'm even playing psp and NDS games on my tablet (u know- emulating them)

Quantic Dream?? sounds well! xD

Shin Megami Tensai Franchise, Final Fantasy, Total War, arty games (like Journey, Shadow of the Colossus, etc), anything Nintendo does.

I'll say this first- Sephiroth kills Aeris. It was a big shocker. After that, since it's gotten so popular, we had sequels and prequels (games, Last Order anime and the Advent Children movie), thus, lots of character development, revisiting of familiar places, learning backgrounds, lore.. The list goes on.

These characters have really grown on me. I remember the joy in my heart when I saw Nanaki in the Advent Children or when I went to Gongaga in Crisis Core, since that name was forever branded in my mind after FFVII.

I guess, Square just treats FFVII fans right.

Be warned, Quantic Dream isn't everyone's cup of tea. They make movie-like games and I love every single one. They're quite depressing.

NOOO! ONLY NOT MY AERIS
_@!! i think i will like ffix more xD I just approached Gongaga in my ffvii and i stopped playing xD haha

so... they make VN games? well xD

EDIT-> I've checked It... well... it isn't a studio for me... maybe someday i'll try to play smthg, but i don't promise xD

XD

Actually, far from VN, they call it a cinematic interactive drama. Maybe once you'll give it a shot and remember me ^^

Console I have a PS3 collecting dust over there by the TV.... Mainly a PC Gamer.

Fav PC games:

Dragon Age (I could play this a 1000 times and still want to play it again)

Skyrim

FFVII

FFVIII

I have a few DOS games i like, but let's not talk about them.

I plan to buy PS3 in the future... IF IT COLLECTS DUST, YOU SOULD SENT IT TO ME :D

I own the 360 and the old XBox (XBox, ftw! :p)

Favorite genres are Rpg, Sandbox games (GTA and such) and anything with noir touch. Suprisingly, I also got a lot of Sportgames o.o

My favorite Gamrs are TES III, evryone who ever played Morrowind knows why, Legaia 2, a game with a great battle system, a lovely story, and enough content to play for months and Dragon Age Origins...Zevraan..

• 2 years later...

The Ultimate Favorites List - The Witcher, Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, Dino Crisis 2, Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry, Overwatch, The Last of Us, Uncharted, Bioshock Infinite (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ oh my- i love games as fu- ahem hell (°◡°♡)

The most recent i've played and i like it a lot, is Shadow of Mordor. Then some games that i like are Tomb raider, Devil may cry, Bioshock and Resident evil as far as i can remember.

Super Mario.. He taught me a lot. Like working as a plumber is really shitty... literally

Call of Duty: Black Ops... the only FPS game I like alongside DOOM

Army of Two loved especially The 40th Day. Man never play that with your short-tempered brother

The Last of Us + Uncharted… Just perfection

Silent Hill… almost as scary as Luigi's Mansion 2

Resident Evil. ALL OF THEM but #4 is still my fav after all these years.

Yeah. I'm a Nintendo gamer. I don't play as much as I would like to. My favorite game would be anything​ with Pokemon and Mario. But I do play a few PlayStation (series) like Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts. Yeah sorry. I'm not the type that plays mature, shooting, zombie, etc games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Dragon Age series is my absolute favourite, followed by Devil May Cry 1-4, Baldur’s Gate and an old NES game called Probotector.

FFIX, Harvest Moon, Dino Crisis 2, Residen Evil 3, Fatal Frame 2, Bishi Bashi, Digimon World, Dynasty Warrior 5-6-7, Silent Hill, Resident Evil 4.........