GROUP RP ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in The Country of Hearts ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ (Alice in Wonderland)

ChibiMonkey

[table=width: 600]

[tr]

[td]Appearance[/td]

[td]sadistic_vampire_by_mayumineko_tan-d5sv6cg.png[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Name[/td]

[td]Blood Dupre[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age[/td]

[td]23[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality[/td]

[td]A cold, manipulating man who loves to tease those around him. Blood can be a bit too overwhelming at moments, but it all came with a smirk at least.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Others[/td]

[td]Blood had always been able to tend to his duty and keep his territory under his command. This, however, came with the price if never seeing his sibling. True the man acted as if nothing mastered, but he surely missed the other. Sometimes it felt as if he was missing a part if himself. This was his role and he had to play it; no matter how pained it was to have his brother stolen away from him.[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• FatPanda

• Nyuchanxx

Awesome~ We've only just started the second round of turns, so, I'll let you post whenever you want Teesie, and then we'll keep to that order.

You all can probably see that I'm back but eh, going to say it anyway xDDD

I'm back and I'm fat :D

*sends out massive amounts of hugs and kisses to all you lovely people*

Saru-chan~ oh that's good to hear :) though I may switch between the weird posting and actual paragraphs >

OMG Hi Teeeee~ Welcome welcome as Master of the house~ though it will be a shame not to play with Lady but I look forward to having the twins annoy you too xDDD seems like I'm always playing characters that like to be pesty :p

and oh dear, I don't think I've greeted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
D:

Hi ^^ I don't think the twins will interact with you as much but it's a pleasure to play with you :3

By the way O_O everyone posted so quickly and gathered in the same place O: what convenience~

anywho, I'm alive and should be replying soon ==; just very tired...

obviously if I'm creeping you out with this message, it's because I'm not in my right mind xDDD

you're always so hyper. Writing should never be a problem for you. I wish I had your brain. You write longer messages than I do when writing a story (bangs head)

Haha, thats totally fine Panda, I was considering something along those lines as well. But I still enjoy the whole rhyming thing and everything. And yes, it is quite convenient everyone gathered together so it's not all boring and everyone's by themselves. Also Panda, you are never in your right mind~ but we love you like that x3 hehe

Worked on post and realized how poorly the last one was written ==" I'm sorry... I'll try not to write at 4 in the morning again... oh wait, I just did it again Dx stupid Fatty...

LOL Teesie, hyper usually means happy xDDDD jk jk I don't know what's wrong with me :p writing a lot is probably my forte... I can't seem to shut up :/ but I've also run into a few problems with that so it's not always good xD Quality is what counts after all :3 You've got the gift of being concise ;)

Saru-chan, oh my >///////////// hope it's alright ^^"

p.s. sorry I took so long "OTL

Arhh did I sorry sorry ...i should have re read everything again...I'll just edit... Sorry darling I didn't mean to

- - - Updated - - -

did I? you sure? sorry i am really tired at the moment i might be making some stupid mistake and not seeing it!!

soooo i believe it is now

's turn now if i am correct

Yep it is. Except that I don't know what to write because whatever's been written has apparently completely ignored or not realised for one reason or another that Ace is there. I don't want to be the thorn of the group who gets annoyed at the RP and complains and stuff, but what am I supposed to do if no one picks up on my lines and continue as if nothing happened?

Actually, I found your reply a bit confusing :/ I could post another reply in which I'd react more to Ace, and if I'm correct he just killed someone and is now standing on a branch with Cheshi?...

I see. I don't think anyone was trying to ignore you,

, I think it was more so because we understand the fact that no one other than Julius is supposed to be aware of what Ace does, and these killings. And so, i think the others weren't really aware that Ace was that close for them to be able to see him.

I am not whining about the fact that people were "ignoring" me. In my understanding, this is an RP, never mind it being a group or 1x1, so I am assuming that people would at least take into account the actions that I have written. And if what I've written doesn't make sense or whatever else, it would be great if people point it out or ask rather than getting on with the RP as if nothing happened.

Also, I am not aware that Ace's actions must only be known by Julius. It would be great if you could tell me how you want Ace and Julius to be and what is known and not known about the characters, and by whom. Thanks.

. I stated this in the very begging of this thread when recruiting people for this rp. It was that I wish everyone read at least the first volume of the manga itself, so that everyone is on the same page, aware of what each character is like, and what is known about each character from the manga. Another reason I asked of this is so that each member of this rp knows the background of their own character they will be playing, this I also stated. I did say people could change their characters a bit, to make them into their own, but so long as they still fit the profile of the character portrayed in the manga. The fact that no one else other than Julius in the manga is aware of Ace being on this secret job of his is crucial, and important. If you did not know of this beforehand, then that is unfortunate. It is so important to his profile, because, as in the manga, Ace is a character who hates 'roles' and 'parts' the main characters in the country of hearts have to abide by. He always wishes for a way they didn't have to abide by their given roles. Ace killing rule-breakers is not his 'role' in the country of hearts. His role is to be the knight, or knave, of hearts for the Queen herself. So, by helping Julius with his job the way he does, he is getting out of his role a bit, and thus no one can know it is him doing these killings. I apologize if I haven't made things clear enough in the beginning.

Please do not blame or call out the other members of this group rp because they failed to make their confusions clear - if there were any confusions. And I'm not going to reread every post thus far made to the rp, however, i do believe there were some instances where the actions in your post were indeed brought to attention, such as the dead man, and the clock from his death. Bellala99 in my opinion did a good job on making notice to actions made in your post, as did other members of this rp.

Of course I do get where you are coming from, however. If someone has a problem, confusion or comment about the rp, whatever it be, they are more than welcome to mention it here in this thread, to discuss about it. I'm sure no one intended for you to be ignored, and we'll also keep better track of this, so, everyone hopefully is keeping up with this as well throughout the rp. There may be instances, someone forgets an action that happened by another, and forgets to write notice of it in their own post, that kind of stuff happens often in rps, both groups and one on ones. But if it happens if you feel ignored it's fine to comment here about it to get it resolved, but please just bring it up asking about it, instead of accusing people of ignoring you.

Sorry... I think I'm the one that made it confusing D: I realize you were on the tree but because I thought it's hard to put that many people on the same branch, I assumed you were on another. Because the twins are not that tall, I thought that there was a bush in the way so I couldn't see Ace... O_O The image I had in my mind had a bush where the twins shot earlier and that covered you... ==" because it's tall enough to cover Elliot. WTF is wrong with me... I'm sorry I think that was my mistake >_____________________>

Aaah... if you want a suggestion, you can make a short little post where you move to pick up the clock :/ since the twins can see the clock, they'll see you there and I can fix my shitty blunder x_____x gomen...

- - - Updated - - -

p.s.

oh yeah baby, keep the riddles coming :D

Firstly, I'm not accusing and blaming, I'm merely stating that my lines have not been picked up at all, and if it is the case that I should have known, and I obviously showed that I didn't, I think it'll be great if someone would let me know. And once again, I'm not saying that I'm being "ignored".

Also, you told me I could just read the summary of the characters since I don't intend to read the manga. And the summary that I read from their own wiki page didn't mention anything about not knowing. And I don't want to read the manga because it's not in my taste, and I'm not into playing a fixed character. I was also not informed that it'll be the characters from the manga with just minor changes. If that's the case, I'm not sure I can continue with this RP. I don't typically do this with an RP, but I'm afraid I have to withdraw. I understand that it will be inconvenient for you and everyone else, and I'm truly sorry for that, but I can't write for the reasons above.

I know I told you to read a summary, but that's why i had been pushing to read the manga, since it would be easier to understand the characters. But i understood you not wanting to read it for such a reason, that's why it's not like i wasn't forcing you to read the manga. I'm surprised a summary from their own page would leave out such information, and so I'm sorry that you weren't aware of it - obviously it's not your fault or anything.

I'm also sorry you weren't aware about the character situation. But the characters are indeed your own, like Bella had made her own character out of the one she was playing from the manga. It's not that they are set characters in this rp - though some did keep to choose them as they were in the manga. I had mentioned earlier in the process of people making characters that they would be able to make their own, so long as they still kept important facts/traits about the original characters true. For example, in the manga Peter is pretty much obsessed with Alice, head over heels fawning and all, so if decided to make Peter into an own character, it wouldn't make sense to have him all angst and rude towards Alex. But changing personality, looks, name, unimportant things like that is fine. That's why some people could still have their own character in this rp.

I'm not trying to get you to leave the rp, and I don't want to. I very much enjoy rping with you, and I enjoy reading your posts. You're character isn't intended to be a set character, simply, important background facts or such are important to keep in mind, such as others not knowing of Ace working for Julius, and his participation with helping him being out of his given role he was born in to.

I really do apologize if I am not making myself clear, or anything is confusing

Soooo, I apologize on the behalf of both myself and

for these last few posts, and you all having to deal with the spam of confusion. It seems we were both confused on each other, and we further conversed amongst each other through IM about this problem. All has been resolved, though unfortunately, Undertheweather has decided to leave the rp.

will be joining as our new Julius. If anyone wishes to play Ace as well as their own character they already have, let me know, otherwise, we will just continue this rp without an Ace to be played specifically by one person.