GROUP RP ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in The Country of Hearts ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ (Alice in Wonderland)

ChibiMonkey

Sorry, thought I mentioned these things before xD

There isn't exactly a plot, just go with the theme idea of the manga, but if you want to throw some random new thing in, feel free to, as long as it makes sense. And as for liking Alex, not everyone has to be romantically attracted to Alex. They should all like him, or similar to their character in the manga. Like Ace for example doesn't particularly like Alice. And Blood is stubborn and refuses to admit or act like he likes her, etc. So yeah, for the rp, not everyone loves Alex, but those who like Alice in the manga, at least friendly like Alex in our rp....that may have sounded confusing xD I hope you understand.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• FatPanda

• Nyuchanxx

ahaha xD thats fine, and you should probably go to sleep if its that late for you! Or, technically, that early? hha xD

I'll go to sleep soon-- Maybe... Probably... Eh, who am I kidding, I'll probably pass out soon :‘D

ohhh bella xD

Anyways, I've started it up sooner than I expected! I still have to write up my starting post, but this is it for now ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I have now posted~

LET IT BEGINNNN :D

haha, well, maybe. I was thinking that too, but, if you think about it this way, everyone will have to post before I can post again anyways. So, even if peter interacts with alex, others would have to write there posts before i write Alex's post and interaction back. So, if you want to write, feel free to, though, it wouldn't make much sense for him to interact with alex since alex isn't in the country of hearts yet.

make sense?

hahh ^^' sorry, i know, the beginning is a bit tough for anyone whos not peter or alex ^^' which is why it's understandable if the post isn't all too long for anyone until the second or third posting cycle.

Eh, reply is in... the last couple of lines suck and it's not really a paragraph or anything but yeeeeeah, it's there :p

Anywho, I'll be going on vacation for about a week just so you all know ^^ though it probably won't even be my turn yet when I'm back xD

rabbit10

ahah, wow, almost everyone posted all at once while i was sleeping xD I'm loving everyone's posts so far and

the way your post is written is fine, as long as its still a good chunk of writing in itself, it doesn't have to be in paragraph form. And thank you for letting me know about your vacation, if your turn pops up, we shall wait~ ^^

, so, are we waiting for Lady, cause if not I think it's your turn -w-

Normally I give about a week for someone to reply, then we move on. But I don't thing we're going to wait this time, because it's obvious enough Lady has been gone for a while now still. However, I was waiting on undertheweather because, it is actually still technically their post. Maybe they forgot or something :/ dunno, but,

posted only for Ace, where they are playing the characters of both Ace and Julius. So, we still need a post about Julius from you, weather.

Maybe this was their plan? Y'know, maybe Julius doesn't really do a lot of stuff right now so they only focused on Ace?

o.o I thought I can go about with switching between the two. Okay. I'll think of something up and post sometime tomorrow...

I suppose thats fine for now. But there will be times when those two will probably have to interact with each other, so, sometimes it might be needed you will have to post both. For now though I can accept that and its fine ^^ I shall go ahead and post.

Also, heads up tomorrow I will be leaving for a vacation. I will still most likely be able to post, just know that they will be slower. Since its a group rp and it goes slow anyways though...im sure thats not a problem xD

Gotcha. I was planning on doing both of them in one post. Just thought that I needn't introduce Julius just yet. But I will do it the next time even though he'll be in his tower.

So, because Lady has been gone since the 30th of last month, we now have a new person to be Blood, everyone welcome the amazing

:3