GROUP RP ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in The Country of Hearts ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ (Alice in Wonderland)

ChibiMonkey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
of course I'd still love to join, but I've only gotten to the 2nd book/volume, still to have quite a bit to catch up on. I'll definitely have a bio ready by tomorrow though.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• FatPanda

• Nyuchanxx

Oh, okay xD yeah thats totally, fine, I was just being silly and couldn't understand xD But yeah, thats fine. I really only require the first volume mainly so you know the characters and whats going on, but yeah take your time, its fine ^^

are we suppose to redo the characters entirely? Or are we suppose to stick to the manga

You can make a new version of the character, but make them similar to the character in the manga. Like take bellala's character she made for example. but you can keep it the same exact character as in the manga if you also wish too.

Alright, I think I'll change him a tiny bit. I'd also like to draw him, just because I enjoy it, but since it may take a while I may not get to posting it untill after we start. I'll post a description of his appearance.

okay, thats fine ^^ as long as its still to that characters nature, then whatevers fine ^^

Oh, I also just saw your bit about drawing him. You can still draw him if you'd like, but could you also get an animated picture for me? I usually prefer those because for the rp and manga its more realistic like the characters.

what do you mean by animated? If you mean like it moves, no sorry I can't but if you mean like anime then sure, I may not include the picture I'm drawing though. But I'll defiantly if you'd like.

No i don't mean it has to move, I just mean like an anime character you'd see in an anime or something like that, not a drawn one. You don't have to but if you personally wish to you can still provide your own drawn image as well as the anime one. I personally just typically prefer anime ones, but if you'd like to add another, such as your drawing you may. If you no longer wish to provide i drawing for it that is fine as well.

don't worry that's fine!! And I understand silly you don't have to get so worried!!

*wipes sweat* phew~ that's good to hear xD

foxy3 *Super hug*

you're totally awesome ^^

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. so we have a Peter and a Julius now? :D

we have a Peter, but not a Julius, maybe. SweetFloatsFlats is going to be Peter. Bloodbunny is not going to be j=Julius, but I have talked to another person and they may be interested in Julius and there's a likely chance they may take him. I'm just giving them a couple days to read the manga and decide if she likes the character of Julius and give a final decision if they would like to be him. After that, whether they decide to be Julius or not we will probably start the rp after I saw some final things just before we start, like final rules and such other minor things.

Ohohohohohoho, we have a Peter? :D welcome to wonderland XDDD I'm going to shoot you~

LOL alrighty :3 I look forward to rhyming the twins *-*

haha xD I can't wait to start this! Unfortunately,

has been MIA for about a week or so. I'm hoping she is back in time to start the rp with us

SO the possibly person I had for Julius has decline unfortunately now, so we are left without a Julius. I would love to have a Julius for the rp, as he is fairly important of a character. But if no one else has any ideas or anything about what to do with him, I suppose we can just make him a mutual character for everyone to play when needed or something. Does anyone have any other ideas/suggestions before we start?

Erm, if no one's playing Julius, can I take control of him please? Since Ace and Julius are supposed to be close and all.

Sure, that's a great idea, ^^ I don't mind that at all

jksdhfksdfs.jpg

Peter White

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Seke (preferred uke)

Description: He's a very nice clean cut man, though at times he can be a buy of an air head. When he's set in something he won't let it go, at least not very easily. He never loses sight of what matters to him, though sometimes he can get a bit carried away. His obsession with Alice (Alex) is very Arbitrary, even he knows that, but he's choosen to embrace it. He wants the best for her (him), and he doesn't think anyone but himself can provide it. But when Explaining himself he says he just 'Learned to love unconditionally'. He's very much one to do that, he'd gladly give all and take nothing for someone he loved.

He takes alot of things seriously, more so then he probably should, but he seems to mock his own nature by hardly ever following directions exactly the way they are given. He often ponders new routs, different things, and thus is usually very short on time to do anything- considering his own charades take up most of it. He tends to be weary of the Mafias place though, and tries to avoid it.

Okay~ So, before we start, we still need some character profiles

Julius Monrey - @Undertheweather

Elliot March - @Nyuchanxx

Blood Dupre - @Lady Murder

However, we may continue without this profile as Lady M seems to be on a bit of a hiatus. Concerning Lady, if she is not back before the start, we will simply continue the rp without her and if possible, avoid making scenes that require Blood Dupre in it. If she is gone for far too long, I may seek another person to play the character of Blood Dupre, as we kind of do need him and he is important.

This also leads to another rule i meant to add, if you are gone/don't reply for a week, we will skip your turn.

Speaking of turns, the posting order will be decided by whoever posts first/next in the first cycle, and the posting order will follow the turn out of whatever order happens in the first cycle. I will, however, of course be posting first.

sorry, previous post didn't seem to tag as i meant it to. So, yeah that was mainly concerning

and
with the character profiles still needed and everything.

sure thing I shall do it at lunch time as I am busy until then

adca95e9da76a3bae8147753b209941f.jpg

Julius Monrey

Not a social person, but appears to be on good terms with Ace. He is a workaholic, and can almost often be found in the Clock Tower. He also has a dislike for rabbits.

tumblr_mipl9gUjWe1r1unroo1_400.jpg

Elliot March

Kind person however doesn't think a lot of life and is willing to kill without a second thought and follows Blood blindly thinking of him as some sort of God. He is offended if people call him a rabbit claiming he does not like carrots and just happens to like carrot flavoured things.

Alright, I know Lady still has yet to post her cs, but we're just gonna go ahead and start the rp. As I said before, try to avoid scenes with Blood specifically until she comes back.

I will get the thread started, as well as the first post, hopefully by tonight. As I explained earlier, posting order will be determined by the first cycle of when whoever posts when.

Any other questions? Just ask ^^

Chibi-chan, is there any specific plot we have to follow? Or can we just go around making stuff up and everything? Aaaalso, do we have to be attracted to Alex? -w-“ As in, a must must romantic way?