GROUP RP ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in The Country of Hearts ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ (Alice in Wonderland)

ChibiMonkey

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• FatPanda

• Nyuchanxx

It's alright

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
easy mistake ^^ especially with how confused it's been, I should have kept it a bit more organized with the people coming in and leaving, and the posts and everything.

I'm writing, I'm writing >

But, I have a question :/ So, I know that the days are weird in Wonderland and there are some long days and some short but I didn't expect that to really matter until I found this xD

Boredom hit as the clock struck one

It wouldn't be too long until the sun would leave its position on the sky.

So, can I assume we're having one of our short days? O_O

Yup, go ahead with that, Panda. Small things like that are kinda go with the flow, so, make it what you want. Though I do believe the length of the day is unknown to everyone, they just aren't affected by the change of daylight because it's such a normal thing they don't think twice about It really.

amnesia___shin__the_heart_by_kumanari-d5ra9vv.png

Name:

Shinichirou Hāto

Nickname:

Shin

Personality:

His mind is a pure mystery to everyone. At first he might walk just normally by your side, and the next moment he might point his sword at you. He usually has an artificial smile on his face, even when he's saying that he hates someone. Sometimes he might have no expression at all. You can't tell if he's on a bad or on a good mood by his face or posture. Only two things you can be sure of when it comes to his personality: 1. He is a dyed-in-the-wool knight and acts like one 2. He honestly likes no-one except for Julius.

In short: On the outside he's bright and kind as a knight should be, but on the inside he has a very dark aura.

Other:

Shin has a notoriously bad sense of direction. Actually so bad that if you tell him to turn right, he'll probably turn left.

He fights usually with one sword, but if he's in a bad situation he might have to use two swords instead of just one.

He'll never ask help from anyone in a fight, because it's not knight-like.

Someone once said that he's known to have a bipolar mental disorder.

Yeah yeah, I know I'm a bad post-er ==; I blame the computer for lagging but I guess I should put the blame elsewhere :p It's up and it's running;

you can finally do your thing >

I posted my reply there. I'm not sure if there are tons of grammar errors or not since I'm too tired to check anymore. I'll proofread it tomorrow. The end of the post is also very shitty, but try to bear with it please. I'm just so tired that I can't even see whats 2 meters ahead of me since my eyes won't stay open. I'll come back tomorrow and see what I can do to this post. Good night people!

@

@

@

@

@

@

@

alright, thank you very much

~ Don't worry about it ^^

No need to worry about me worrying. I'm too tired to worry lol. xD

*Disappears into the shadows after blurting out a horrible joke*

xD haha, and you're post was rather great by the way, at least in my opinion. Now, go get some sleep~ haha goodnight

Omg o.o

You've got some admirable skills there~ *pokes your arm in jealousy*

*throws himself lousily over a bench and watches you with jovial but tired eyes*

I would obey your command in another case, but now I just can't fall asleep since the post is bothering me lol :D But well, thanks alot still!

But thank you for the compliment, that encouraged me to not change it too much. :D Just a little of surface polishing and that should make me satisfied. *picks up a broken tree branch and pokes you back with it.* No need to be jealous though. You're all very skilled too. :)

Pfffttttt....I've got no skills at all, at least not when I'm writing on my tablet o-o *takes branch and breakes it* I'M EVIL XDDD

Mwhahahahahahhaaaa I dare you to make me go to sleep! (*Scared and crying for mommy on the inside*)

Hmmm... After doing some work with my brain I guess you're right. I should sleep now. Right now!! Good nights, now for real ^^

- - - Updated - - -

*grabs you into a tight hug from behind and starts to tickle you while still keeping you firmly still* Not as evil as I am xD *wink*

*starts laughing and almost falls over* Ugh..That's playing dirty o-o punishment has to be dished out *throws you over my head because suddenly I realised that I'm the Hulk....nr 2 XD* TAKE THIS *Reveales fishes and throws them on you* LOLOLOLOL no one can win over meh *puts on sunglasses*

*stands up with wobbly feet* LOL you truly are unstoppable. I'd rather not get into a fight with you any time soon again. I must get stronger. Then we'll meet again. *gives you THE look and walks away with a zigzag-motion*

I apologize for any bad writing and or spelling. It's late, I'm tired, and have a headache -_- goodnight peoples >_

So, it's been

turn, however they have not been active for ten days now. So we are moving on to
's turn. She has also not been on in a week, but, we're counting her week to post after Sweet's week, so, since Sweet's time to post of a week ended on the 15th, Friday, that is when Panda's week started. So, Panda still has until the 22nd, this Friday. If Sweet happens to come on in that time and post before Panda, then that is fine, but Panda's time will not be extended another week if Sweet posts.

I hope this is understandable, sorry if it's confusing. Just trying to keep this rp updated and moving so we all are on the same page with whats going on.

So....Panda isn't here either...merrrr everyones disappearing :[

I suppose its your turn now...er....wait. T---T is no one correcting me? I just realized I may have skipped you,

(not that it technically matters since Panda never ended up posting yet.

Is this order correct? Guys? I feel like I'm talking to myself in this thread and no one likes this rp...

Me