Star Struck (GROUP RP) 3 Seme's needed

Sosuke0549

Looks good.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I like how he seems innocent but really isnt. Awesome. I cant decide who i like more now XD

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

Hi, can I join in?

I'm a newbie here, but I'm on a roleplaying site for more than an year, so yeah, no newbie on rping ;D

And I only make semes, so I guess I fit in ^^

Great now we got our 3 semes. ( well.. seke for you Satou~)

Ill go ahead and make the rp thread and begining post. The order will also be posted. Do not forget to repost your char sheet... and Lady Murder, you are the bands drummer. Please make your char. Sheet.

Lets have fun. We are now a group family. ;)

Sure

It's Toono Keigo. I'm finishing my char sheet btw, it's just that it's hard to find a good pic of a drummer OTL

I've found one that it's from a guitarist, but it fits in my char, can I use it?

Yeah. Just say hes a drummer. And make sure its not the same picture as the others.

Here it is my char sheet, I hope we can make a great rp!

Picture: tumblr_n5r366796X1rd3g7po1_500.jpg

Appearance: he has two piercings in his left ear and

tatoo in the end of his back but with a drumstick in the middle instead of the usual musical note, to represent his dedication to music. Oh, and he has dimples.

Name: Toono Keigo

Likes: strong coffee, good music, italian food, make friends, play his drums and take some naps when he's bored

Dislikes: selfish and rude people, sweets and if they put sugar in his coffee, and people that think they know everything about the world.

Personality: He's an extremely calm guy, who normally tries to find a solution for a problem instead of crying because of it. He's also very sweet with people around him and well-mannered, always greeting everyone with a wide dimpled smile. So yes, he's a gentleman. Also, he normally like to help people with their problems, but hates to talk about of his own issues. He doesn't get involved in too many relationships, just some one night standings and only about two long relationships, but he thinks that he has never fallen properly in love and really wants it to happen, since he truly believes in love. He's normally gentle with everyone, but on sex he's really fierce and passionate, being quite well-known for his... skills.

Past: His family always expected him to command his father bussiness when he had the age, but he never liked this kind of life for him and since middle school he developed a strong love for music, being interested in playing drumms. So when he finished high school and the pressure were too hard, he ran away from his parents, first living in another city with a bunch of part-time jobs, then coming back to his city and living with a childhood friend for a while, before finally gathering some money to live on his own by the success of the band.

Catch Franz: *ruffles their hair* Hey, I said I'm fine, you don't have to worry, ne?

Posted. I got problems with my BBcoding, let me get that fixed.

your turn

Thanks! I usually make this kind of guys haha. Like uhn... Morinaga from Koisuru Boukun for example XD I like yours too, btw! Very lovable!

Thank you.

And i saw your post

Your so random, its funny XD i laughed .

yooo~you guys, i replyed ^^ hope it's okay~so now it's

's turn right? :)

yeah... but you sorta godmodded lady murder's character... she has n't posted yet.. so idk if that's alright with her.

i did? :o how? i only mentioned that i see her char, but not doing anything with it, just so i won't godmod her T^T i'm soooo sorry, i'll fix it, but can you please tell me what i did wrong?

hmmn.. well, it's just that you mentioned [his] thoughts were somewhere else... so when lady murder makes her post, she's bounded to do that. It's not a noticeable so it often slips by .. lol... but some people might not like it.

omg i really did that -.- em i'm gonna go fix it right now ^^ and thanks for pointing it out!! i didn't even notice it ^^' i'll try and be more careful from now on! :)

hahah.. no worries.. if you think i do something like that as well, please tell me.

Hey

is the light blue your thoughts and the darker blue -is what your speaking?

The double color confused me

Replied!

you turn, sweetie!

And

you already edited it, but I'm sure you didn't do it think it was godmodding, so that's ok ^^ That thingsh happens sometimes XDD