My tutor is blackmailing me (Bellala99 & Snowberon,17+)

Snowberon

Rick let out a playful growl as he tugged one nipple in between his teeth with a smirk growing on his face. Well, it was nice to know that... His thrusts slowly became faster, his grip became harder. The tall male flicked his tongue against the nipple in his mouth with a satisfied expression on his face - hell, he could still think of something way better for tomorrow. He could quickly plan them a whole day of activities - and no sex required, too.

Rick lightly bit down on the nipple in his mouth as his thrusts became of the average speed - usually he started sex off at this pace. Well, with virgins that was. With ones that were experienced, he usually didn't hold back at all... The tall male soon moved to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment as the previous one - both of them were left slightly bruised and red, and he knew damn well it would take time for them to return to their normal color... Just as for his ass, or for the hickeys to disappear.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snowberon

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Marik bit his lip as he felt the mans teeth grip his sensitive nipple in his mouth,he let out a small squeal in pleasure and gritted his teeth. He looked up at him before he yanked his head back away from his nipples and kissed his lips roughly,he wanted fun not pain. He whined a little bit,he wanted him to move faster,he wanted to feel the males semen swirling inside his ass and enter his body,he bit his lip.

Just the thought of having his tutors semen swimming inside him made him hot and flustered,he released his semen onto the mans stomach and panted heavily,before he tried to relax. He let his arms drop from around the mans neck and he gripped the sheets under him,he was waiting for his tutor to finally release inside him.

Rick groaned out lowly as his head was yanked up and he was suddenly pulled into a hot kiss. He soon melted into it while his thrusts became faster, harsher and deeper - he was setting the animal free. The tall male growled out softly as he gripped Marik's hips tightly to thrust in harder, slowly getting closer to his orgasm - seeing as the other sucked him off for a while before this, it was no wonder he lasted less than usually.

When the boy came, Rick could feel him clamping down around his cock - that was enough for him to cum himself. The blue-eyed male let out a loud groan as he released his seed deep inside the young male, panting softly as he slowly lowered his head against the other's shoulder. "Shit..." He breathed out shakily as he chuckled to himself and pulled out - maybe this was enough for today...

Marik looked over at the young tutor and gritted his teeth but once he released he let out a piercing loud scream,he gripped the sheets even tighter. He squirmed and felt the mans cock slide out of his ass and he relaxed fully and bit his lip hard drawing a little blood. His heartbeat was beating really fast and hard,he was ready to sleep but he wanted to spend time with his new room-mate.

He rolled over onto his side and breathed a little heavier and let the mans semen and a little blood drip out of his ass,once he relaxed his ass. He mumbled softly "Master you were amazing,thank you for my early birthday present" He yawned and curled up a little thinking of what he could do tomorrow with Rick,first off he was going to start doing more of his homework so he could please his master.

Rick chuckled lightly and pulled Marik closer to himself, gently kissing his forehead. "Glad you like it. Tomorrow I have some certain activities planned out~ Be ready, alright?" He asked with a grinas he slowly sat up and grabbed the boy into his hands. "Now, come on, we need a shower. I can give you some ointment for your ass if you want." He offered with the same wide grin as he lightly squeezed the other's abused ass. He knew that Marik was at least slightly hurt, but he really couldn't help it...

He licked his lips slightly as he walked to the bathroom with a soft hum leaving his mouth. Once there, he quickly got rid of both of their remaining clothing and smiled softly at Marik. "On other thought, a bath sounds better." He said with a soft laugh as he turned on the water to fill the tub. Rick always enjoyed a hot bath... Especially with someone else, even if it was his student.

Marik hung onto his teacher and blushed,his cheeks were steaming from being shy and a little scared,he didn't know what could happen tomorrow. He nodded his head and watched his teacher take the rest of his clothes off and then leaned on the wall as he waited for the water to fill up the tub,his yellow eyes scanning the bathroom and then at the nice looking tub and shower,his house wasn't as nice as Ricks,he honestly felt a bit jealous that his teacher had a better house to live in then he did.

Once the water filled the tub,he walked over and turned the knob off and slowly stepped inside the soothing warm water that made him smile. He slowly sat down in the tub and his ass was instantly feeling relief,he bit his lip and reached over slapping his teachers ass hard and giggled. He looked away shyly and started to whistle lowly,hoping his teacher didn't scold him. Yes Marik wanted to have more fun,but not to the point where his teacher got angry at him and punished him badly.

Rick let out a low groan at the slap - damn right it made him irritated. His somewhat angry gaze slowly turned to Marik as a cold smirk appeared on his face. "The hell do you think you're doing?" The man asked quietly as he got in the bath and quickly placed the boy on his lap. "Do that again and I'll publish those cute photos of your tight ass~" He whispered out huskily and placed a kiss on the other's earlobe.

Rick didn't want to let Marik get away with just a simple warning - that would make it seem like he wasn't serious. His hands slowly slid down to the other's ass and squeezed it roughly. He knew that it was pretty damn tender, but that was the point... If pain was the only way he could get anything through his thick skull, guess that'd be what he used. "Now, be a good boy, else I might have to punish you again~" He purred out softly and smirked before biting down at his neck, leaving a bright hickey.

Marik giggled and grunted softly when his teacher picked him up and placed him on his lap,he snuggled into his body but when he grabbed his ass and squeezed he yelped and whined. He shook his head and turned his attention to him when he heard the words about showing off the pictures of his ass,he kissed his teacher hard to shut him up. He loved the feeling of the nice water,he wrapped his arms around his teachers neck.

He pulled away a little after a few moments and whispered softly "Please don't show anyone those pictures,it's that attractive honestly master,my ass is small and ugly" He gulped softly and then added quickly "Unlike your ass master! your ass is so adorable I want to lick it" He blushed and looked away hoping Rick would ignore it. When he told him to be a good boy he nodded his head and smiled to himself,he didn't want to get punished again,not like before.

Rick raised his eyebrows and blinked a few times in utter confusion. "...Don't ever comment on my ass. Ever." He said quietly - it felt too weird having Marik say... That about his ass. A soft sigh left the tall male's mouth as he leaned back against the tub and grunted softly. "In fact, you're acting like a brat. Maybe I should show the pictures to someone after all... Would that make you learn manners?" Rick asked quietly as he placed his hands on Marik's ass.

He was starting to get doubts about who the boy was to him after all. Just a toy for sex? Or something more? Right now he felt like he didn't even want to be seen with this boy in public... Maybe this wasn't really such a good thing. Maybe they shouldn't even do that. "...Actually, maybe not. I'll drive you back home today." Rick muttered out quietly as he opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. "Find another tutor."

Marik moved off his lap and climbed out of the tub and shook his head "Show them around I don't care! You were never a nice person to me,I thought of you as someone I wanted to become when I grew up but now...I don't you hurt me more than anyone has ever hurt a person. I just figured you would be more of a man" He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist "I will walk home,you hate me so why bother driving me anywhere"

He walked out of the room shaking his head,he felt like a jerk for saying what he did to Rick but,he hurt him and if Rick wanted to leave he couldn't stop him in fact he didn't want to. Stopping at a room and grabbing his clothes he slipped them on and grabbed his bag from the closet. He pushed his hand through his pink hair and walked down the hall "Goodbye Rick!" He called out before grabbed the doorknob and turning it,he waited for a few moments. "Should I just up and leave...I like him... he was there for me when my mother was away... I just can't do that.." He slammed the door and dropped his bag.

Rick just rolled his eyes at the words he heard from Marik. Eh, he'd get over it in a few days... Both of them would. The tall male yawned as he stretched out and closed his eyes, sinking deeper into the hot water. Maybe it was time for him to get a girlfriend... He was glad he actually said that to Marik. Damn, the boy could maybe have a proper life now! With a soft grunt, Rick reached out for his phone and sighed as he went through the photos, deleting every one that had Marik in it.

Rick mumbled out something when he heard the good-bye that was meant for him. Alright, so he was leaving... Good. His blue eyes slowly opened as he sighed out and grabbed the soap, beginning to wash himself off. He had to wash the costume... It was meant for girls in the first place, anyway. He could still use it... Or he could just give it back into the shop, they should take it back if it was cleaned up well enough.

Marik turned and walked down the hallway and stepped into the bathroom and looked at Rick,he frowned and went to him grabbing his phone and throwing it. He climbed into the tub and hugged him tightly "Please don't go Rick,your the only person that is always here for me,please don't leave my life like this" He looked into his blue eyes with his own yellow ones and swallowed hard,he hoped Rick would say it was alright that he didn't mean to hurt him,but he knew him better than that.

His clothes were all soaked and he was getting wet again,but he didn't care he wanted Rick to keep being his tutor so he didn't have to get used to a new one. He gripped the older males hair in his hands and whispered into his ear "Ill obey,i will do anything you ask me to do even if I don't want to ill do it just to keep you in my life" He kissed his ear and gently licked up and down it roughly.

Rick gasped out when his phone was suddenly grabbed and thrown down - dammit, so he hadn't left?!? He groaned out and closed his eyes when Marik got into the bath. What an idiot... "No, fuck off." The tall male said quietly, yet firmly. Fine, if gentle approach wasn't understandable, guess he'd have to say it this way. "Let go of me." Rick said with slight coldness in his voice as he grabbed the boy's hands and pulled them off his hair, on the same time pushing his head away.

"Just get out and forget about me. I don't want to stay with you, alright? I want a normal life, I want a normal life for both of us! Marik, you moron, just forget about me completely and go live a normal life. Get a girlfriend, find new friends, get a proper tutor..." Rick asked as he took his phone from the ground and placed it on the cabinet. "I'll just ruin your life if I stay." He said quietly as he pushed Marik away completely.

((Ready for a new roleplay?? I will think of one but not sure. I can only think of love roleplays. Just message me about it c: thanks))

Marik looked at him and stepped away from him nodding "If that is what you want Rick" He turned and ran out of the males house quickly trying to find his way home. He got a cab and went home, once home he threw all of his things that Rick gave him so he could finally get Rick out of his life and mind.

Rick never even tried to contact Marik. He lived his life properly just like before, he got a nice girlfriend and somehow she even managed to stop his partying... The two of them even got married after some time and had two cute little children... Rick couldn't have been any happier. The boy he once taught was gone from his mind for good... Though he still liked to “play“ a bit with his new wife indeed.

He never regretted the decision he made back then. It really was for the good.

~Fin~