Beauty In The Water~~

ChibiMonkey

Thomas blinked a few times, a soft blush conquiring his cheeks as he looked down. "I shouldn't ask for this..." He mumbled softly, slightly nervous. "But, uhm... That would be nice, really. We could sell those at a higher price then, and I know a lot of people would want them." The brunet said with a soft smile as he glanced up and sighed out softly. "Fin, thanks." He said softly and continued eating until he was all done. Thomas raised from his chair and took the empty bowl, carrying it off to the sink.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Fintan smiled a bit, watching the other and a small giggle escaping his lips at the sight of the males blush "You're so cute, Tom" he chuckled softly with a smile "You know I'd love to help you any way I can. Otherwise I'd be bored just sitting around here all day while you're busy working" he said and smiled as he finished up the rest of his rice before following the other and cleaning his bowl up as well, and helping clean the table up and put the jam away "I enjoy making things anyways, I've missed doing it so it'll be fun" he said with a smile.

Thomas did get the other's point, but still felt a tad bit guilty about that. "Well, if you're sure that you want it... I-I mean, if you decide that you don't, you can just stop. I'll take care of everything myself then." The pianist hurried to say as he finished cleaning the table and sighed. Thomas slowly brought his arms around the merman, pulling him towards his chest, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Thank you, really." He murmured out softly as he smiled.

Fintan smiled as he cleaned up the dishes and table with the other, before he was pulled into a hug. He smiled up at the other and wrapped his arms around the other, hugging him close and gently "You really don't need to thank me...I do this all because I love you" he said with a smile, hugging him a bit more "We'll be okay..." he murmured softly with a genuine relaxed and happy smile on his face, closing his eyes.

"That doesn't stop me from thanking you." Thomas mumbled in response, pressing a kiss to his forehead. The brunet sighed at what he heard next, closing his eyes. "I hope we will..." He muttered before pulling away with a slight smile on his face. "So, let's shower and go out, kay?" The pianist offered with a smile, taking the merman's hand gently. "We can get some ice cream and watch the sunset in the evening... Sound good?"

Fintan smiled as he looked up at the other and just nodded his head, hugging the other close and enjoying his warmth. Hearing his plans, about watching a sunset and everything, he nodded his head with a smile "That sounds great" he said as he smiled in thought. He was glad the two of them were seemingly getting back fine together now. He raised an eyebrow "Shower? But we've both already done that."

Thomas blinked, confusion flashing through his eyes before his cheeks flushed in embarrassment and he laughed. "Sorry, that somehow slipped my mind." He said with a chuckle that actually seemed genuine. The brunet lightly ran a hand over Fintan's hair before pressing another kiss to his forehead. "Lemme grab my wallet and we can go then." The man said with a smile, taking the merman's hand as he began walking towards the bedroom.

Fintan chuckled softly, smiling at the other and kissing him softly "You're so cute sometimes. I love you~" he said as he took his hand, walking with him to the bedroom. He let go of his hand so he could gather his things and he smiled, taking it back into his own as they left the house and headed outside "We can go to the beach for the sunset too, it's always gorgeous above the water" he suggested.

Thomas felt a little bit more embarrassed when Fintan commented on his embarrassment. It must've slipped his mind because he didn't want to remember what he'd done in the shower. Once he was done taking the stuff he needed, Thomas walked with his boyfriend to the car, getting inside it. He turned on the engine and smiled at the offer, nodding. "Sure, that sounds fine." He said with a soft smile before beggining to drive when Fintan was in and buckled up.

Fintan couldn't help but just giggle a little more at the others increasing embarrassment, and how he just didn't say anything. He took his hand as he headed outside and to the others car, getting in after letting go of his hand and settling in, pulling the buckle on across him and letting the other start the car and start to drive off "So, where to first?" he asked curiously, glancing to the other with a light smile before back out the front window.

Thomas huffed softly as he looked around and tilted his head to one side. "Hm... I'd like to book myself some performances, so I guess we'll go around the town." He said with a sigh as he glanced at Fintan. "I know a few places where I'd get enough money for a week if I do an hour-long performance. So, a few of those and I should be able to pay off some of my debts..." He mumbled softly while driving towards the city.

Fintan listened to the other and nodded his head as he spoke about getting some performances booked and everything. He smiled a bit "Okay" he hummed as he looked out the window. He rolled the window down a bit, smiling at the fresh salty sea air that hit his face, tousling his pure white hair about. He slowly had gotten more used to the human transportation of vehicles. The fresh air helped keep him from getting nauseous.

Thomas watched his boyfriend throughout the whole trip. He'd forgotten completely that the other got nauseous in cars... The brunet sighed softly as he continued driving until they reached a really fancy building. There he stopped his car and got out, sighing quietly to himself. "You wanna wait in the car or go with me?" The pianist asked while looking at Fintan.

Fintan looked out the window for the majority of the ride, eyes closed and enjoying the breeze. As the car started to come to a stop, however, he opened his eyes, and they looked up in awe at the building they were parked in front of "Wow..." he breathed smiling "it's so pretty! What kind of place is this?" he asked curiously, looking to the other with a smile "May I come? Or would it be better for me to stay?" he asked, not wanting to get in the others way if he came along inside.

"This? Oh, this is the... Uhm..." Thomas found himself forgetting the name of the building. "Oh! Sorry, this is the museum of Fine Arts. I think that each Friday there are various classical music performances held here." He explained with a slight smile. The brunet shook his head lightly at his boyfriend and smiled again. "Of course you can come along. You just make things easier for me... You're kind of calming me down." The pianist admitted with a chuckle as he took Fintan's hand and began making his way into the building.

Fintan smiled excitedly when the other said he could come along, and it would actually be more helpful for him to, since he apparently was calming the other down. He smiled and hopped out of the car, taking the others hand as he headed inside with him, smiling as he looked around inside the building, trailing along beside Thomas, though, he was paying more attention to the surroundings of art all around on the walls as they walked through, distracted like a little child.

Thomas couldn't help but smile at how Fintan was acting. He lightly squeezed his hand just before entering the building itself. The brunet walked to the second floor where he knocked on a door that seemed quite fancy. The man who opened them was wearing a suit and looked quite old, yet he was pleasantly surprised to see Thomas. A small chat later, the two of them came on to an agreement on how long would Thomas' performance be and how much money they would get. Both of them ended up quite satisfied.

Fintan smiled, squeezing the others hand back and smiling up at him. He let their arms brush against each other occasionally as they walked through the elegant building and stopped at a fancy large set of doors. Upon entering, Fintan acted polite, but for the most part remained silent as he let the two talk about their business and everything. By the end, they were all smiling, and Fintan was glad this had worked out well for Thomas.

Thomas was honestly quite glad Fintan remained silent. Their relationship wasn't questioned even for a moment, and that was good too. "Let's go." He muttered softly to his boyfriend and lightly pecked his lips before walking out of the man's office. The pianist had a light smile on his face as he walked out to fresh air, then sighed slightly. "Well, I have to visit at least two more places. Then we can go and do whatever we want..." The man said with a smile as he ran a hand over Fintan's hair. "You sure you won't be bored?"

Fintan smiled a bit as he remained silent for the other, not wanting to interrupt or ruin anything for the other. Though the man he was speaking to didn’t say anything about him being there, he still hoped it wasn’t any inconvenience or anything. He blushed slightly when the other even kissed him lightly before they had left, but smiled a bit and followed along beside him out of the room and back to the car. He just nodded his head at the other when he mentioned a few other stops first “Of course, it’s no problem” he said with a smile, before smirking at his words “Bored? Never with you” he grinned cheesily as he kissed the males cheek as they had gotten in the car.

Thomas couldn't help the soft laugh that left his mouth when he heard Fintan's response. "Good to hear that." He said with a chuckle while getting into the car. The two of them drove around te city for at least an hour until Thomas was satisfied with his performance schedule. He seemed a bit tired at the end, yet he still was satisfied. Their last stop was the beach... Thomas let out a satisfied sigh when he got out of the car and stretched, grunting quietly to himself. "So... Ice cream?"

Fintan smiled a bit as he went around all over town with Thomas, going with him into the buildings and everything. They eventually made it to the beach, where Fintan smiled looking out over the vast water. He took Thomas' hand as they walked, Fintan quick to ditch his shoes and leave them in the car. He glanced to the other at his mention of ice-cream and he nodded his head with a smile "Sure" he grinned.

Thomas didn't even look surprised the smallest bit when Fintan left his shoes in the car. He just did the same and began walking towards an ice cream stand. "What flavor will you want?" He asked softly, soon reaching the stand. The brunet looked over the offers, lightly nibbling on his bottom lip as he thought. Maybe he wanted chocolate?... No, no, he wanted vanilla... With something. Maybe sprinkles?

Fintan smiled a bit as he walked with the other, hand in hand, heading towards the ice cream stand on the small boardwalk "Hmm...I'm not sure....what flavor do you suggest?" he asked looking to Thomas. He hadn't been on land enough to know all these kinds of flavors "If you can't decide, why don't you pick two, one for me, and one for you, and then we can share. That way you get both" he suggested with a smile.

Thomas tilted his head to one side and let out a quiet huff at the question, and the offer following after. "Well, you liked cherries today, so... Let's try strawberries." He decided with a smile and walked to order them ice cream. He soon had one cone of vanilla ice cream with sprinkles in one hand, and a strawberry ice cream cone with some chocolate glazier on top. He offered the merman a smile and held out both ice cream. "Try which one you like best."