Hollow of your tears ((Ryouta Basket x bloodyredfox))

Ryouta

I shocked then I laughed slowly ,,if I say it is , what u will do?,,I got my face closer to urs, then i put my hand on ur cheek,, , don't worry, I won't do anything to u,, I smiles and turned back,, I will pretend that it is a date but u don't,, then I started walking,, come on, I know a good place that has delicious foods,, I looked at u,, but not more than what u made, Rai,, my face looked happy,, its like that a wife making dinner for her husbad, but...,, I stoped,, it lacks some thing,, I put my finger on my lips show that im thing then I raised my hands,, Aha!, got it,, then I turned back and deeply looked at u then I got closer to u and kissed ur cheek ,, the husband thanked her cute wife, by kissing her cheek,, then I sneered,, ur cheek is soft♥,,

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• bloodyredfox

I was shocked when he said to mind if he thought it was a date. 'Did he read my mind or something?'

And then I was equally shocked when he kissed my cheek. I raised my hand slowly to the place where his lips touched my face. My cheek felt hot under my hand. When i came to reality, Tomoko was still standing in front of me, I squealed and pushed his face away, "Don't kiss a guy on his cheek, Baka". And then I remembered something, and punched him lightly on his chest , "And don't call me a wife. I am a guy, dammit!".

I couldn't resist pouting, 'A wife! He bloody changed my gender. Wait, I am supposed to be angry at him for the kiss, not because he called me his wife.His wife?'. I turned red at the turn of my thoughts.

I reached out to him and pulled at his shirt, "Let's just go and shop at the market. I heard there was a sell at the one near the local park." And dragged him to the bus-stop.

'Why is my heart beating so hard again?".

U said that u are a guy and paunched my belly,,, ouch!,, I smiled,, but Rai looks like a cute highschool girl,, I saw u looked away and then u blushed, by that I blushed too,, I never actually saw u blushing,, I said inside, u suggested a place then I followed u , we went in and looked for something cool in the frist aisle, we picked up some things that we needed, then we paid for the things, I saw ice creams,I smiled at u,, raiii! Lets buy some ice cream, I missed eating eating oce cream with u,, then I went to the ice cream refrigerator and picked up two ice creams.we went outside and I opened my ice cream,,time to eat ,, then my leg stucked in some some thing and my ice cream fell, I sigh,, I didn't even taste it,,

As we explored the markets, I enjoyed the time we get to spend together. I even bought my favorite books which I hadn't got to read, then I even got to drag you into the music store you tried to keep away from! You never looked so out of place. It was so cute to watch you fumble over the CD reels as you played them.

When you stumbled over the jagged the rock, it was so you. You were always so eager to eat ice cream after the days practice was over.

The expression on your face as you looked longingly at the fallen treat, tugged at my heartstrings. I sighed and tapped your hand; then I shoved my ice in front of you, "For you. Don't start crying on me again, would you?", I didn't watch how you would react as I turned and walked over to our last stop. I couldn't show him my red face now, could I. This morning was enough for me to act like a girl any more would reduce my man pride to next to nothing.

It was turning dark, and we still had to buy fish for which I had actually come here for.

I turned to face him and said, "Takibara-kun, Just one stop then we part our ways, okay? Mama said we would get cheap and fresh fish here this morning. Is that alright, Takibara-kun?"

U passed me ur ice cream,I got happy and smile,, thank u Rai,, then u turned back and said if it is alright that we stop to another place?,, I smiled deeply at u,, of course, since it is u,, I put my hand on ur shoulder and pulled u to the place ,, but, u should call me tomoko again nee?, tell me tomoko or I will think that u don't still want to talk to me,, as u said after that we will be apart I felt sad, but guess no helping it, after all.i tried to keep my happiness on my face,, come on , rai, practice on the way, u should tell tomoko again when we are getting apart,, we went inside and u got what u wanted but it almost took u 3 hours for u to choose, so when we came out it was dark, around 11:00.i looked at u .wanted u to tell me ,, I will stay with u tomoko,, still I tried to smile,, did u practice? Rai?,,

Tomoko asked me to call him by his name again as I used to. But he didn't understand that I feel weird and hot inside me whenever I call him Tomoko out loud now. I had to sustain myself by calling him Takibara-kun.

"Did you practice calling my name?"

There was nothing to practice!

"Sorry, Takibara-kun. I can't call you by your first name. It feels weird now. Please understand, I will call you by your given name on my own terms". I bowed my head, "If you want, you can walk back to my house with me. If it's alright with you?"

I knew I was rude to him now, but I wanted to keep talking to him. It would never happen if I keep on blushing, for no reason whatsoever, every time I called him by his name.

I reached out and handed him a small bag. It was from the shop we first browsed, "Here. I bought this for you. It reminded me of you. Think of it as a gift, okay!" and smiled as I put it in his hands, "Open it in your house. Not here!"

I rubbed my hands together to keep them warm and put them in my pockets. I raised my head to feel the chilly, winter breeze. It felt nice to walk with a friend for once. I inhaled deeply and then walked side-by-side Tomoko back home.

I got hurt inside, even if u were so nice, even u gave me a gift I was still sad, wanted to get lost , wanted never show myslf to u,, t.thank u,, I asked me to get u home , if I like, I wasn't pleased with the situation but still,, ok, I don't mind,, I forcly smiled and I walked slowly behind u, didn't have any appetite to eat the ice cream anymore.we got there I couldn't hold it inside any more, I slowly called ur name,, rai, I...,, I fisted my hands then I looked at u with my tears droping down, , I love u,,

" rai, I.., I love u,, ".

My heart stopped beating for a moment there. I didn't know how to respond, I knew had liked Tomoko back then, but after so many years and rumors I had forgotten the feeling. But then I looked at Tomoko, and the odd feeling returned. I was confused, it only happens when I am with Tomoko. I walked back towards him and put my hand on his cheek. I looked into his eyes and said, "Whenever I am with you, my heart starts beating erraticaly. My face turns red, I am unable to do my work properly and I become clumsy. I don't know what this feeling is...but if you really love me, Takibara-kun, help me give a name to this feeling". I looked at him with a helpless look on my face. I felt vulnerable as I clutched his face so close to mine.

I heard ur words, they stoped my heart u put ur hands on my cheek and looked at my eyes with ur beautiful ones,I just couldn't help it,, lets name it love , rai, do u love me back?,, I looked curiously at u wanted to know whats are u thinking, whats in ur mind,, I kept looking at u then I petted ur hands with mines,, do u know how much I cried for u? How long I, ve waited for u?,,I didn't hold my tears inside anymore,, can u even think that?,Even u didn't get me but I still smiled, but I saw u far from me I tried u get closer but said u hate me,, I smiled while crying,, do u even know I took some strong medicines, try to kill myself because of u , after u reject me?,,

I touched your face, and you cried again. Have you always kept your emotions in check like that?

I wiped away your tears, and whispered, "Don't cry, Takiba- Tomoko-kun. Why do you cry each time we meet?"

,,u even know I took some strong medicines, try to kill myself because of u , after u reject me?,,

My eyes widened and started watering. I slapped your head lightly, "Baka! Why would you even do that? Does living means so little to you? What of your parents and friends? Don't even try it again. Not now, Not ever! Do you get it?"

I hugged you to myself as tightly as I could and finally cried freely against your chest. My cheeks burned when I realized what I was doing, I tried to let go, but then I accidentally sniffed you. My mind turned hazy. Tomoko smelt like earth, and sweat. But it was the best scent I had ever inhaled. I instead buried my head even further into your embrace.

Then I looked up at you with an embarrassed face, "Love. You called it. What is it, Tomoko-kun?"

I looked at u with red eyes,, no , it means nothing when u aren't here, u aren't here to hold me, smile at me , talk to me or anything else I just wanted u all to myself, I want u to be mine, my rai only,, I saw u smelled me, then I tried to smelled u back u smelled nice not like a man, but it was a smell and suited u perfectly,u asked me that what love is,, no one knows how to explain it with a short speach,, I put my head on ur shoulder and held ur arms tight,, I an show u in action though.,, I deeply looked at u petted ur cheek then I touched ur lips with my fingers.i moved my head closer and looked into ur eyes, , shall I show u rai?,, then I held u tight waiting for ur answer,, how do u feel about me rai?,,

,, how do u feel about me Rai?,,

I answered with your fingers still on my mouth, "Tomoko-kun I knew that I was starting to like you, but I don't know if it is enough for love", my heart became cold at the thought of being away from you though.

I saw the fingers on my mouth were slightly coated by the ice cream which had melted in your hand, after not eating it. It was mine first, mint and cookies! I didn't want any ice to drip more from the cone so I licked it from your fingers. I closed my eyes and licked and lapped at every single drop of the ice cream on your hand. After your hand was cleaned I felt unsatisfied as if I wanted to eat more from your hands. So I bend down and put one of your sticky fingers in my mouth. I moaned when I tasted the mint on it, I sucked happily until no mint remained behind, then I continued to suck on all the other four fingers.

The ice cream had melted and was dripping on your wrist, I took your hand and lapped at it like a kitten.

After it was over I looked at you, "Tomoko-kun, would you like to come over for dinner? Mama and I are making fish. It's late and you should atleast have dinner with us. Please Tomoko-kun!".

I tightened my arms even more around him. i don't want him to go away, is what i thought. I just liked even more, right?

I was shocked when u licked my fingered , I got aroused and I couldn't control myself, so I blushed,, h..his tongue is..., I said ibside,, rai its fine really u don't have to do that!!,, u didn't stop looks like that u wanted even more so u continued to licking me .when u stoped I petted u and held u tight, u said if u wanted me to come in, I closed my eyes and smiled ,, are u sure about that rai, I might not be able to control my self then...do u know what might happen rai?, then I looked at u seriously,, all I said was not a joke , if u want me to love u I will rai even right now , right here!,,I kissed ur head ,, but I will never give u to anybody else even if u don't want me I won't, , we went inside,, sorry , I destribed u ,, I waited for the answer but not bodydid,, looks like nobody is home rai,, being understand that we are alone made my heart stoped beating for a min.i blushed,, m..maybe I should leave rai,,

There was no inside when we entered the house. Even so it became a habit to say 'Tadima'.

Tokomo wanted to go back as he felt uneasy inside the empty house. I hid my mouth behind my hand snickered, it was so cute! Tomoko was afraid to stay with me.

I shook my head and exclaimed, "No way, I brought you here to eat dinner. An dinner you will get. Wash up in the bathroom above and then come to the kitchen. Today we will eat dinner which we made, together!" I grinned at him and then shooed him upstairs.

I put the shopping bags on the kitchen counter and kept the groceries and put the other things away.

I tied my bangs with a kitty hair clip which my mother gave me some time ago. But I liked it. Then opened a cupboard under the table and brought out two aprons. I kept my blue apron for Tomoko, while I wore my mother's apron, I was sure he wasn't going to wear anything with frills.

I had readied the ingredients and waited for Tomoko to come down.

He showed me where is his room, I went inside and I saw ur room, I blushed.the room of the one I loved , the room of the one I respect, the one I need, the one I want to feel him. I slowly walked inside ,the room had changed, it had been already two seasons that I came last time here, I sigh and smile ,, u sure had growed up rai, that little cute boy isn't a child anymore,,I came closer to ur stuffs I touched them all, I could feel ur smell, that made me lost myself, I sat on ur bed and touched it more then other things I got ur blanket near to my nose and deeply smelled it,, it smells like him, like my rai ,, I throw myself that ur bed to feel it more, u and ur smells.it took time for me to got back to my sences I got out of bed .made ur bed and came to the kitchen then I saw u with a pink apron, I blushed,, u..u look like a woman ,, then I loudly laughed,, u are my wife after all, I saw another one on the cabinet, , oh, is that mibe?,, I wore it and smiled it smelld like u rai!,, then u gave me the ingredient and stuffs I have to make food with,I started making food,, rai is going to eat this so it must be perfect ,, I said after an hour my food finished and I put the dish infront of u,, he, tried,, I throwed myself on the sofa.

Thump

I looked where the noise came from and giggled when I saw you still wearing my apron fast asleep on the sofa. The day must have been very tiring for you. So I let you sleep there.

I went to get the phonebook, and looked for the Takibaras'. As soon as I saw the number I called it. A man I assumed to be your father, picked up the phone. I quickly stated that, we were making dinner and Tomoko, tired fell asleep on the sofa. I asked him to send your stuff over to my house tomorrow and to allow you to stay over. Then I hung up.

I made a plate for you as you had made one for me and wrapped it up in plastic and kept it on the table in front of you so that if you woke in middle of night, you could eat something. Then I brought over a blanket and tucked you in. Just as I was leaving, I saw your gentle and calm face when sleeping. I smiled and placed a kiss on your forehead and whispered, ''Oyasumi" then I kissed your cheek, "Tomoko".

Then I went up in my own bedroom changed my clothes and went to bed with a big smile on my face.

I was smiling during my sleep, I was seeing beautiful dream, that I held u in my arms ,u are mine now and from now on. I don't know why but I woke up in the middle of my dreams, I sat on the sofa , I understood im at ur place and i passed out here , I saw every where dark , put my hand on the wall and turned on the light I looked at my watch,, 2:30?.,, I suprised,,too late,my parents must be worried ,, I wore my coat and picked up my bag , then I saw a dish on the table .I walked to it , it was the food u made for me, I looked at it,, he made it so I will eat it ,, I sat down and I ate it fan , I was hungry too,, yummy!,, then I remembered of u,, he must be upstairs sleeping right?,, I sigh ,, ok,, I stood and walked through the door,, time to leave ,, I went in front of the door then I looked at ur room , I couldn't help myself so I throwed the bag and walked to ur room, it was dark I came inside and saw u deeply asleep with a cute smile, I don't know why but I started to feel strange,, I blushed and sat on the bed , looking at u while petting u, then I came on top of u and I slowly kissed ur lips while putting my hand under ur shirt.

I felt something warm on my lips, it felt very inviting so I opened my mouth to allow the thing in. Then I felt something creep my bare skin and I couldn't stop the gasp coming out of my mouth as I felt the thing tracing circles on my chest and stomach.

I groggily opened my eyes and saw you kissing me! But for the first time I didn't push you away, I could feel your surprise as I brought my hands up and around your neck and responded to the kissing by allowing my tongue to join yours in a dance. But then the lack of air complicated things, so I pulled back and gazed at you with hazed eyes. It felt so hot, your body so close to mine, your hand teasing my stomach, your mouth nipping at my neck.

I grabbed your hair and whispered in your ear, "T..to..tomoko-kun! I thought y..you were sleeping."

I moaned as a particular nip made me shiver, that I clutched you more close and moaned your name.

"A..ah, Tomo..ko, what are you..moan..you doing? You should be sleeping now!"

I trailed my hand up his chest finally resting on his cheek and said, "Why are even wearing outside clothes anyway? I called at your house asking for permission for you to stay here, your parents agreed they are going to send over your things tomorrow. Now sleep."

I used my hand in his hair to pull him down and for a second time our lips touched, this was more gentle and wetter than before. I could taste my food I had kept on the table, 'So he ate it,' I smile into the kiss and brought out bodies even closer. And suddenly I pulled away.

"Tomoko-kun, we have school tomorrow. It would be better if we just slept tonight."

Without waiting for his answer, I pulled him beside me onto the bed and shifted to create a space on the small bed, which wasn't much. I shyly crept under his hand and put my head on the crook of his neck and mumbled into it with yawn, "Just go to sleep, Tomoko-kun."

The best I was ever going to get, I giggled and fell fast asleep.

I felt his warm and small lips on mine,I just couldn`t help it .I knew what I was doing was wrong,I knew u would not be pleased with that,even so....I moved my hands all the way under ur shirt .I could feel ur nipples ,I touched them slowly,,Is this really Rai that Im touching?,,I blushed and then I saw u moaning on ur sleep are got stright still on top of u,,If he understands that Im doing this,he won`t forgive me,but still ...,,i looked at ur face while asleep,i completely lost myself and kissed u again,i opened my eyes and i saw ur`s,,my heart stoped as i understood that u are awake,,oh,he can see what im doing now,its over. its the last time i see him,,i said inside with a sad face then i tried to put my tongue inside u,,i can`t help it,but i won`t surly let him go .i have to feel him the last time,, my tear came around my eyes.they were about to fall down that something stoped them,i felt u kissed me back while putting ur hands frist on my neck then u got them uper to my cheeks,i suprised and u suddenly pulled me back,breathing fast,i got worried,, rai?are u ok,,i saw u moaning but not screamed and try to get out of bed,,rai,aren`t u mad?,,u looked at me with a blush ,,"Tomoko-kun, we have school tomorrow. It would be better if we just slept tonight,,thats what u said ,i was shocked that u held me tight and closed ur eyes,,Just go to sleep, Tomoko-kun.,,i didn`t know what to say ,,um,rai,is it alright like this in this position,u must be uncomfortable since it is a single bed,rai?,,u didn`t answer just fell asleep with a smile on ur face,i blushed and held u tight. i didn`t know how the time was passing,but i didn`t even closed my eyes .without knowing myself i looked that u all the time u were asleep.

When I felt the sun's rays fall on my face, I didn't want to get up. Instead I buried my face into my pillow which today was unusually warm. I went deep inside and purred at the feeling I got, I loved the way my new pillow was bigger than me in size, it was warm, I loved how it went up and down as if it was breathing...wait a minute!

It really was breathing, I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Tomoko's face so close to mine, His lips almost touching mine. The memory of what happened yesterday fresh in my mind, I blushed and squealed.

Then I shut up thinking I woke you up, but you were still fast asleep, without a care in the world, and your arms around me as if protecting from something. I tried to get up without waking you up, so I twisted that way and this way and finally got out. 'Mama and papa come today in the evening, I will have to do the chores now. Yosh! first things first. Shower, food, school then i will take care of this.'

I got my clothes and went inside. I brushed my teeth and showered and washed my hair too. I looked into the mirror and saw little, tiny, faint bite marks on my neck and I blushed. I touched them, and I moaned thinking about the kiss. I felt weird down there now, I wondered if kissing you would always be that way. I quickly changed and got out of the bathroom.

I went inside my room and saw you still sleeping. I sighed and went to shake you up, "Tomoko-kun, get up or else you will be late for school!"

I don't know how much was I looking at him, it was like a dream to me I tried to keep my eyes open for this dream not to come to an end , I held u so tight that sometimes I thought that he could not breath so I let go but my heart started to beat so fast , to calm it I held him again.sometimes I kissed him, his lip, his neck, cheeks, head, most of all his hands.the bed was a little small for the two of us and I was about to fall on the floor so I put him on my body and lay his head on my chest ,petted him I just keep thinging about stupid things.,, why he didn't push me away,? Does that mean he loves me? Or he was just sleeply that he said something like that, or maybe he said that for me to be pleased not to do anything weird, so he tricked me?? No way! He won't do such a thing , if doesn't want it ,he can just tell me...but...if he really tells me that he doesn't want me around will I accept, will I let him go,can I resist seeing him in other's arms, no, no, I won't let him go .never .until Im alive I won't, I won't let Rai leave never!,,I slowly fell asleep while askng myself questions like that.i saw the most beautiful dreams I, ve ever seen, I could feel the one I love the most next to me , I felt delighted.

The morning comes I slowly opened my eyes because of the voice calling me,,Tomoko -kun, please awake up ,, I woke up and saw somebody standing next to the bed and watching me .he seemed familiar, oh, I got it.he is my rai.,, I said inside then I graped his hand and sat on the bed pushed him close, put my other hand behind his head and I slowly kissed him then I let go and looked at him,, I love u , Rai more than anyone, please go out with me,, I didn't know where did that came from, I had no idea that my mouth was going to say such a thing, I couldn't help it, so I waited for ur answer.

I tried to shake and call you to wake you up, but you slept through it. Suddenly you woke up and look at me confusedly at me. I looked at you back in the same way and thought,'Doesn't he remember anything at all about what happened yesterday?'

But then you broke through my line of thoughts as you suddenly kissed me. I was shocked but then closed my eyes and kissed you back with the same vigor.

"I love u , Rai more than anyone, please go out with me", I was shocked to say the least.

I blushed and hugged you as I couldn't speak out the words. Your earthly smell brought me back and I looked up at you I somehow stammered 'Yes'.

Before you could say anything I shove you inside the bathroom and I said, "Ta-take a sh-shower first. You smell!" And then I ran down into the kitchen to make breakfast, I quickly made eggs and toast and a bento for both of us.

I waited for a bit, but it was taking him too long so I went up to check on Tomoko. Just as I knocked on the bathroom's door, it opened to show a completely naked Tomoko. I turned bright red, and threw a white towel hanging beside the door on your face and turned around, not wanting to see more of you.

"Tomoko-kun I made breakfast, come down when you are done."

I hurried downstairs, blushing red as I remembered the glistening water drops dripping down your hair and your front and as I watched it go down, down down towards the black cur- 'STOP! Don't think about that well endowed part of Tomoko! I slapped myself on the cheeks lightly to change my thoughts.

We had breakfast as soon as you came down and ate in silence not saying a word.

As we walked out of the door, I locked it and then looked at your back as you walked ahead. I ran ahead and took your hand and held it in mine. When you looked at me I smiled and softly said, "We are supposed to be boyfriends now aren't we. So I can hold your hand." And then turned to face the front, embarrassed.

I waited for the answer of urs but as I asked u blushed and huged me,I didn't know if I have to smile or not, u pushed me back and wanted to tell me something, I felt that it was important , suddenly looked away "Ta-take a sh-shower first. You smell!"that was what u said then u left the room,I was sad inside though I smiled,, I knew it,, then I stood up and went to the bathroom since I knew from before that where was it , I slowly took off my clothes and opened the hot shower then I went under the hot water and started touching my whole body from top,my lips to down my legs , didn't even know that its his house, I lost my self under the shower,thinging all about u"h..how should I face him? I feel that my heart is going to stop beating.! I don't want to be without him anymore , how should I tell him that I want him to be mine?"I beat my lips and fisted my hand, tried hard to held my tears but they came down of my cheeks then I strongly paunched the wall.just standing like that , not knowing that how fast the time is passing, somebody knocked and I got back to my senses"Rai opened the door without waiting for me to answer , saw me all naked for the frist time, he put a towel and turned back,,Tomoko-kun I made breakfast, come down when you are done."thats what he said then he closed the with no other words , I looked down, started hating myself"Am I that disgusting ? Rai?"I washed mysekf so fast , so that I leave and don't bother u any longer, I went went wore my clothes and put the towel u gave me on my head to dry my hair, then I went down.i saw u smiling at me and pointed at the table with a good looking breakfast .I said slowly with out looking at u"thank u"then I sat down and eat breakfast without any appetite.we both wore shoes and went out , I smiled looking down "its better if we wall apart"i daid inside and I was about to tell u that u held my hand , I looked at u suprisly"Rai?" "We are supposed to be*boyfriends so I can hold ur hands"i blushed as u said that, lost myslf and hugled u from behind"u mean yes?"I held u even tighter"now Im so happy , I don't care what happens to me anymore, u are mine Rai, I will never let u go"then I slowly kissed ur neck and left a cute mark on it

Suddenly I felt you hug me from behind. "now Im so happy , I don't care what happens to me anymore, u are mine Rai, I will never let u go". and then I felt you kiss my nape.

I felt my cheeks burning, I turned and then took your face in my little hands and kissed you, "Baka-Tomoko-kun, I am never going anywhere away from you."

With that I clutched your hand back in mine and squeezed it as some sort of comfort.

It felt different than the others days I used to walk alone. It didn't feel empty anymore, I didn't feel nervous about tests. I saw some people pointing at us, but with you with me, I didn't feel scared.

I interlaced our fingers to get more of skin to touch. It seemed the euphoria of last night still hadn't gone down.

For some reason I want more of you every time I look at you. I turned to look at you and gasped as you bathed in the morning sunlight. The rays reflecting of you giving you an angelic appearance. I smiled as I thought that the beautiful creature was now mine!

"Tomoko-kun, after school today, can we go out again?"

I was nervous, would he say no or yes. Now I knew how he must have felt these days.

"If you don't want to, it's okay! It was just wishful thinking."

I kissed his neck .somehow it was a little hot "mm?Is he having a cold or something"I said to myself, he suddenly looked back ,into my eyes and kissed my lips softly with his.I blushed brightly and kissed him back with my tongue .I slowly got my tongue inside his mouth and played with his tongue,I felt his body shacking,I walked back but he was still in my arms.He was as red as a tomato,He quietly said"Tomoko-kun, after school today, can we go out again?"when he said that I wanted to kissed him more."oh,god,what should I do now?Im so happy"I looked at him "he seems nervous!"he put his hands on his chest and looked down"If you don't want to, it's okay! It was just wishful thinking." I held him tight and smiled,put my head on his shoulder and whistpered"Of course I want to,all I want from this world is u,Rai and I`m happy that u are finally mine"then I pulled u back and laughed"now who is the Baka one here??"I stoped laughing and I saw peaple are watching us ,then I got angry and went to the nearest one"Are u watching a movie in the teather,mate?"then I got the collar of the guy and I lifted him up.he was shocked"Oi1what are u doing ?"his friend attacked me"put him down,damn u"I throw the man away and I dodged the attack of the other man then I pounch him in the mouth"get lost,both of u"they ran away ,I looked at the other peaple around and they escaped as they saw my scary face then I looked at u with a smile"expunction successful"