Hollow of your tears ((Ryouta Basket x bloodyredfox))

Ryouta

large.png

Name:Takibara Tomoko

Poistion:Seme

Haight:173Cm

Weight:62Kg

Personality:cool, hand some, athletic, always shows his happy side

Interests:sports, play games, hanging around with friends

Biography:Tomoko borned In Tokiyo .he used to be showing himself happy even If he really wasnt.He used To play every sports 4fun so he Is a sport expert.he is a cool student usually he makes no enemies forhim self and tries to be kind with every one....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• bloodyredfox

anime_boy-1.gif

Name:- Kirisa Rai

Position:- Uke

Height:-166 cm

Weight:- 60kg

Appearance:- Silver hair, blue eyes

Interests:-Reading, listening to music

Personality:-short tempered, always says what's on his mind

Bio:- Highschooler, grew up in a nice family

It was a very hot day even though it was close to the Christmas, I was runing to school to not to be late again that I see my schoolmates around.I smiled''looks like im not late''I slow myself and walked slowly to the gate every body specially the girls got attracted and start screaming

''Ahh, look, its Takibara-kun''

''Yeah, yeah''

''Cool!''

I wanted to interest and he got my glasses away and I winked to the girls

''Yaaaa♥''

He just winked to me''

I smiled and go forwarder to the gate that I saw sb familiar, I ran to him,, Raiiii!,,

I came next to him and put my hand on his shoulder, , hey,,,

I woke up this morning and got ready for school as usual. Ate breakfast and went to school as usual. Waited for the screaming fangirls to take their time to move away from the gates as usual. As soon as a path was created, I sighed and started walking towards the main entrance. What was not usual was a voice calling out my name loudly. I thought it was just wind and ignored it, until a hand fell on my shoulder. I turned around and was shocked to see the school hearthrob standing there. 'What did he want now?' I shrugged off his hand and clearly and loudly said," What is a person like you calling out to me for? Takibara-kun, please state your reasons. Otherwise let me go . You are wasting my time." with that I turned to walk away.

I suprised,, Oi!,, I got mad and ran to u,, we were supposed to be friends in middle school, what's with u, call me formally? ,, I just stoped and looked at u walking away then I fisted my hands and shouted,, I don't have the damn idea whats with u this year, but im tired of ur behavior, , u didn't answer, I was tring to control myselt ,, icth!,, I suddenly shoot the trash can next to me ,, damn u!,, I standthere for a whileand looked at the blue.can I laughed slowly while putting the garbage in the trash , then I slowly walked to my class,, maybe I should never told him,, I said slowly to myself that I knocked the door and came inside, the teacher glared at me,, late again, Takibara -kun,, this time I hadn't answer she sigh and told me to sit down.my sit was next to him that I sat without even looking at him.

As I walked away, I could feel a slight twinge in my heart. But if was so small that i suppressed it immedialtely. So what if Tomoko-no Takibara kun and i were friends in middle school? I have no interest in making friends with people who i know would disturb my typical life. I don't want any distractions from my goal.

Tamibara kun came in late as usual. Sensei made him sit beside me. All the while when i thought he would disturb, he didn't even look at me!

For some reason that made me angry. Wasn't i supposed to be happy? Why would i be feeling this from the obvious disregard from him?? That's why i didn't like him. He always made me feel inside. Sometimes when he would smile at me, i would feel hot and bothered inside. Now when he wasn't paying attention to me, i felt something in me roar . I knew this was because of him. He had been the reason for this since middle school. I hate him!

Thus i took out my anger on the person responsible for this and glared at him from the corner of my eye the entire class.

I didn't bother my self to even look at him 4 a while, but I couldn't stop thinking about him and I understand that he is glaring at me 4 a long time , ish the bell rang soon, couldn't take it anymore.suddenly I heart the teacher called my name,, Takibara-kun!,, I shocked and stand up ,, y..yes?,, she looked at me probably, , please explain the last lesson to everybody,, since I didn't listen I didnt know what to say that suddenly the bell rang .I throw myself at my sit and she turned back to her desk,, every body please be ready next time,, then she went out, I sigh,, pff, that was close!,, then I understand that ur still here, I was about to talk to u that two of my friends and a group of girls behind them came for me,, yoo,wanna have snack with us?,, while the girls were whispering into inch other's ears, l looked at u then I look at them,, ok,, then I went out with them

After the bell rang, i wanted to confront you about the whole ignoring thing you did. Seemed like you wanted to too. But, you went on with your friends! Fine! Its not like you are that important that i have to waste my whole day thinking about you. Hmph. I pack my bag and walk out of the classroom.

It was English the next period. My favorite, the sensei makes us read all types of poems, even act out dramas. As i recall it was your hated subject.

The class was very good this time. It made me forget about Takibara-kun. I walked into the cafeteria searching for a good spot to eat my lunch box. Everything seemed packed so i walked out into the grounds. Our school had a big ground around which green luscious grass grew. I sat down to eat when i felt a shadow fall across me from behind. I looked up and saw your face upside down. "What are you doing here? Don't you have to sit with your friends?" I spit out the word 'friends' like acid, though i don't know why.

I deeply look at u with out saying any single word for a few min then I opened my mouth to speak

,, Are u doing this because I confessed to u?,,

I said that while sitting on my knees got ur hand and put it on my cheek, look at u, try hard to hold my tears, try to say u how much I love u,,

Rai...,,

I put my hands on ur cheeks ,, call my name! Please, call me Tomoko again like u supposed to..,,

I couldn't hold it that one of the tears droped down,, please,,

I wanted to kiss u u how ur lips tastes, I wanted to feel u...

You took my hand and put it on your cheek. And then you put your hands on me!

And then you dare talk about that. I looked up angrily at him, "Let go off my face. You have no right to touch me!" and then i push your hand away, i stand up and make a move to walk away and then i suddenly stop and turn around, "Takibara-kun, I will say this once only. I hate you. I hate you so much it makes me cry. There is no difference between the you now, and the you who confessed to me in middle school. You are still so insincere. When you come to me with your real feelings in place you might be able to move heart. But now whenever i think of you, I just want to punch you in the face." With that I turn around and walk away.

A cool breeze blew, causing the the trees to ruffle a little. It cast a slight shade, where I sat down to eat, since i didn't get to before.

'Ah, now i remember. Takibara-kun used to be my friend in middle school and he confessed to me at the end of the year. But that didn't stop him from flirting with their then team's manager nor with the captain. Always so selfish. Trying to be happy and making everyone happy. He is not sincere since he never had anything to focus on except sports, which that too had been forgotten'. I sigh and take out my iPod and listen to some songs until the bell rings for the next lesson.

I was sitting there the whole time then I quietly cried under the tree and while I suddenly laughed so laudly, I knew that I was losing my mind, I put away my tears and stand up and walked to the gym where can calm me down , I opened the gym`s door so fast that made a big noice and I got everybody`s attention, they just got happy by seening me .,, yo, takibara!,,,, wanna play volley with us?,, I was looking down that I look at them with a cute smile,, yeah, why not?, Im going to wear my sport clothes then I ran to the room while I was thinking about the past, we weren't only friends in middle school .we were friends since we were child, I loved him since that I saw him even that years I was to little to know what love is I know it that it would be only him that I wanted, he accepted me not because of my appearance but of me my real behavior inside.any thing has some limit.my love about him too.so I told him after the ceremony of the end of the year.but since then he had been avoiding me and told me that i sleep with anybody in the gym I don't know who made that rumor about me but I will understand and I will paunch into his face when I did,, I said these with a happy face then I came in the field and started playing

I woke up just in time for the bell to ring. The lunch break was over. I didn't know when i fell asleep, the weather was just too good it seems.

I took out my timetable for today and checked it. 'Yosh. Just two more periods then i would get time to read in the library.' Thinking that, i made my back to the school building.

On the way i passed the gym. I heard the noises of shoes squeaking on the court, the shouts towards the teammates. It seemed so nostalgic. I looked around and saw him, he was flying on the court, jumping here and there to pass the ball, and then smash it. It really was so nostalgic.

I stayed there for a while, and then ran to my next classroom. I reached the door huffing and panting, and then clutched the shirt part in front of my heart with my right hand. 'Why? Why does it hurt now? I did what i wanted to do right? I pushed him away again'.

The smile on his face while playing with the ball was so happy, yet so sad.

Tears filled my eyes, which I quickly wiped away and looked around hoping no one saw. I walked inside the classroom, sat on my seat, pulled out my books, yet my mind again wandered on the boy known as Takibara Tomoko.

My gym class ends it was about time to go home,, I was packing my bag that one of the students came to me with a worried face,, uno, Takibara-kun?,, I turned back and I saw one of my and his classmates in the middleschool, I saw her worried so I asked,, whats wrong?, kurasanki-chan? Sth wrong?,, she looked at me and said with a low voice,, I saw kirisa-san crying in the walk I am worried about him but since we aren't in the same class can u please go and see what is wrong?,, I scared ,, Rai, really?,, ,, yeah,, ,, ok I go,, I ran to his class .she was a best friend of him in middle school that I sometimes got jealous of her, thats why she is worried, I got to the class, he wasn't there , I ask one of the students he said,, oh, Fuiki -kun just came here and said he has some important thing to tell him about,, suddenly the girls next to him whispered into each other`s ears,, fuiki?,, ,, ,isnt he the one making rumors about takibara-kun?,, I got shocked, a dirty think came to my mind I ran every where to find them that I saw rai with riped shirted lay on the grass a I saw fuiki on top of him behind the building

The bell rang for the last time and now it was reading time! I hadn't felt this excited the entire day. I put my books back in my bag and stood up, bag in my hand and my student ID-card in the other. Just as I got up somebody caught my arm and jerked me back.

I was surprised and looked at the person, he looked familiar.

"Ah, Fuiki-san? What happened? And please let go off my arm". I tried to push his hand away but his grip was too strong.

"Keep quiet. I wanted to talk to you about something. Let's go." And then he just grabbed me and pulled. I tried to stop him by stalling my legs but i was never the athletic one. We kept walking, until he stopped at the abandoned dorm behind the school building. 'What does he want to talk here', I was beginning to get irritated.

"Hey! What are you thinking dragging me all the way here for? What are y-"

Suddenly, I felt something wet on my mouth. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. I pushed him away with all my might but they couldn't do a darn against someone like Fuiki.

My eyes started watering as I perceived what was happening, "Why? Why would you do something like this".

My voice was steady enough to ask him that.

Fuiki looked at me for a moment, then started laughing, "Why? Because I couldn't stand that damn clown Takibara take you as his own, can I? Then i thought if i wanted to get better than him, i would have to destroy his reputation once and for all."

"What do you mean that?" I was shivering now with fear.

Fuiki stopped laughing and looked at me like an animal do his prey. He came real close to my face and grabbed my chin and whispered, "I made up those stories about him in middle school, Rai-chan. Destroying his reputation won't do much. So i decided the next best thing. I will steal you from him."

Then he spraed his hands wide and said, "And look where we got. I am going to break into so many pieces, that poor Tomoko-kun wouldn't be help you anymore and keep on blaming himself.

With that he jumped on me, pushing me to the ground. His hands grabbed at the shirt i was wearing and tore it apart. I kneed him in his groin and tried to make a run for it. But he grabbed my ankle and brought me down.

I felt him come up behind me, his chest touching my bare back, it was so disgusting. I elbowed him but he caught my hand and twisted it along with my body and climbed above me.

He had pinned both my hands up in his one hand and his other hand was trailing down towards my waist.

"Now that I look at you, You are very cute. I might as well as enjoy you. Neh, Rai-chan", with that he licked my jaw.

I couldn't help it, with tears streaming down my face i shouted for help.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! HE-", fuiki had stuffed the rags of my shirt in my mouth.

'Was this how it was going to end?'

I heart his screaming and came behind the school building that I saw that damn fuiki om my rai,i stoped and said slowly ,,how dare u ?,,then i fisted my hands and look at them with an angry face then i ran to u,,how dare u touch my rai!!,,i shouted and jumped on his body that we both got throw away while taking our arms to defent then we stoped moving and he came on top of me and punch my face three times then i came on top of him and did the same we stand up and start fighting that he spuened my abdomen and i poked blood got my belly with my hands and sat on my knees then he got my collar and punch me many times then he throw me down,,u are useless,,then he looked at u,,lets continue rai-chan.shall we?,,he said while opening his shirt`s bottons .i tried to get myself stright and stand up.,,i won`t let u do this even if i die,,i said inside

I was scared. He was trying to force me! and then I heard someone shout.

,how dare u ?,how dare u touch my rai!! I knew only one person who would call me his, even though i denied it every time he said it.

'Tomoko!' I struggled to sit up and my eyes widened. Both of them were fighting with their lives it seemed. But then a particularly harsh blow on Tomoko's stomach fell him. 'No. He can't be. I tried to call out to him, but my words were stuck in my throat.was he alright? I had no right to ask him that.'

Then Fuiki came back, 'Lets continue he says.'

I raised my hand and slapped him hard across his face, "Don't you dare touch me again, you monster!" And i kicked particularly hard where i had heard Tomoko break the bone. I limped towards you and crouched down and took your face in my hands, "Are you alright?"

But i didn't see Fuiki walk behind me with a stick in his hand, "Isn't this nice? A happy reunion atlast. Too bad I have to break it."

I turned to face him and he raised the stick to strike us both.

I opened my eyes and I saw him `are u alright?,tomoko?can u hear me`

i couldn`t answer.i wonder why that i saw that asshole with a stick,i just heart `..too bad i have to break it`he sneered and tried to bite us with that wood on his hand i tried to stand up and with all i had i got stick and try to resist but he was stronger

`no,i don`t have to let it go.if i do he will surly get rai away.no..`i said inside then i put my other hand on the ground and push my self to stand up .then i got stick from him and then he tried to paunch me again`damn u,takibara!`i defend tomoko and hold his fist and then i paunched him,he fell dawn and i got his collar`if u dare to tauch him again,i won`t let u live any more,then i throw him away`get lost`he ran away and i turned back to u.

When I saw him raise the stick, i froze. And then suddenly Tomoko got up and had Fuiki by his collar and threatened him. And then he turned to face me, I got up and wrapped my arms around him.

"This changes nothing though, do you understand? I can try to be your friend." I looked up at him with my face red, as i blushed heavily. I looked away from his gaze and said, "Thank you, Tomoko-kun."

I turned around and walked away, 'Why does my heart beat around him now?'.

I picked up my torn shirt and sighed. 'Guess, i would have to change into my gym clothes.'

After i finished changing, I thought, 'I should be nice to Tomoko tomorrow. He did save my life and body. Should i give him another chance?'

I reached home, wished my mother and went up to my room and flopped down on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling and after a moment fell asleep thinking about how cool Tomoko looked when he fought for me.

I saw u hold me so tight .u said we can be friends again, that wasn't what I wanted but still..., u forgive me and that felt good, I returned to the gym and I saw kurasanki there, she stand up and ran to me,, Takibara -kun, did u talk to him? Is he alright now?,, she seemed woried.i smiled,, yeah he is fine.so don't worry,, she got happy and she bowed to me,, thank u , sorry I destribed u,, I moved my hands in the air,, no, no, don't worry,I gatta go and change, see ya,, I ran to the changing room, picked up my bag and ran to home, I got home and opened the door with my key,, im home,, I went inside, took off my shoes,, looks like no one is here,, I sigh and went to the refrigerator to see what is inside to eat, I picked some cookies with milk and ate them ,, I think I should take shower, I took off my clothes and went under the cold water, I start thinking about him and then it made me blush and I got aroused and I felt strange, so I washed myself so fast and got out and I put on some clothes and sat on the sofa, I got tried and hoped some thing cool happens

The next day, when I woke up I felt for some reason very fresh. I got out of my bed, stretched, did my regular exercise and then went to take a shower and brush my teeth.

When I went down, my father was already sitting at the table, drinking tea and reading the morning paper. H looked up and smiled at me,"Ohaiyo, Rai. You are way too early this morning. Couldn't sleep?"

He looked concerned. I laughed and waved my hand, "Ohaiyo, papa. No it is the total opposite reason. I want to make a bento today for me and my friend."

My father's eyes grew large, "Rai, are you alright? You are not feeling sick, are you?" He jokingly said.

I humph-ed and looked away from him, my face turning red, "This friend of mine saved my life yesterday. So I am just returning favor in some form."

Then I went to the kitchen to greet my mom and helped her cook. I have always been great in cooking, but i never cooked for anyone other than my parents. So maybe that's why father asked me such questions. 'I am not that bad, am I?"

I couldn't help but think. "Rai-chan, don't take your papa's words to heart. He is just messing with you."

My mother winked at me. I laughed and got my things ready to go to school.

(timeskip, at the entrance of school)

I carried the bento I made for Tomoko-kun in my hands and searched for him in the crowd.

'Where are you Tomoko-kun?'

I woke up, I hadn't bad dreams like before so I smiled,, today must be good day,, so I get out of bed, in hoping to see u i got ready so fast and came out of my room, I saw my father,, hello, oto sama,, I looked around where is aka sama?,, he was reading a newspaper,, she sulked again last night, she is at her parent's now,, I got sad,, they fight again?,,I said inside, then I sigh ,, I gatta go, bye,, he glared at me ,, u don't want to eat breakfast?,, I smiled,, no, im not hungry,, I put on my shoes,, ja ne,, I got out and ran to school,, I coming rai!,, I get to the entrance then I put my hands on my knees to take a break, then I thought sb is calling me, I looked around and I saw u calling my name.i got happy and ran to u.

I searched for you high and low. Maybe you hadn't come yet, when suddenly when i turned you came out of nowhere.

"Takibara-kun, ohaiyo gozaimasu! I brought a bentou for you today as a thank you. Please eat it in break, i would like that!"

I smiled at him, I wanted to talk to him a bit more, but then the bell rang.

"Kuso, see you later, Takibara-kun".

Saying that i ran to the class not waiting for your answer. I got inside and went to sit on my place.

Kurasanki-san was waiting for me there. "Kurasanki-san, are you alright?"

She looked a little down. Then she looked up with a worried look, "I should be the one asking that! I saw you cry yesterday. If I hadn't said anything to Takibara-kun, I don't know what would have happened to you! Are you alright? It seems something good happened to you. Are you happy now, truthfully?"

I was shocked by her concern and smiled at her, "Yes, i am okay. No need to worry."

Then we had to quiet down as sensei walked in.

'Tomoko-kun, would you like my banto or not?', I thought as I sighed and looked out of the window.

I got happy that u gave a bento,then some body called me,, hey, takibata! Lets go to the gym., I smiled at the person and waved,, ok,, before that I thought to look at the Window of ur class, that I saw u next to the window and u were looking at me,, I smiled at u and moved my mouth slowly to made u understand what I was saying,, I love u,, thats what I meant to tell u but didn't know if you get it or not, I ran to the gym class, changed my clothes and we went to the soccer field and start playing soccer.then for the break I ate the bento, I blushed just by tasting it,, delicious!,,

So soon today's school ended I was about to go home , but when I remembered the situation in the home, I sigh,, I don't want to go home that I saw u and I ran to uu,, rai,, I put my hands on ur shoulder, , thank u for the bento,hey wanna go somewhere?,,

I don't know how the universe works. Here i was thinking about Tomoko, and there he was smiling and waving at me. Coincidence,right?

'He is mouthing something at me!' I squinted to read his lips from the window, i couldn't read much but it was worth a try, 'I....ove...u'.

'Heh?' Then as soon as I pieced it together, my faced flamed. 'That baka! What is he saying so early in the morning. Forget about him, study I should study. Yeah.'

With new determination I turned towards my book and copied down what sensei had written on the board.

When school got over, I walked to the entrance humming to myself, 'It was a good day. I don't know why though.'

Then I heard someone call out to me, I turned and saw Tomoko. I had opened my mouth to ask what happened when i got the sudden invitation to go out.

"Eh, sure. Do you have some place in mind? By the way, how was the bento? I made it for the first time for someone else," I muttered with my head turned sideways, so that he couldn't see my red face.

As we walked out of the building, a sudden thought knocked the wind out of me, 'This!This wasn't a date was it?' The earlier confession still fresh in my mind.