Fatherly Love and Abuse w/Azuneko {Private 17+}

Shinobux

Kaneko chuckled and looked at him and took the pan from him, and set it down. "I found a rainbow cake mix, with pink frosting or we can get a different flavoring" He looked at Ritsuka before spraying the pan. "Can you evenly spread that in the pan while I go talk to Kai and Yami?" Kai smiled and pushed Yami down before crawling on him with a smirk on his face. "Sexy boy" He leaned down and kissed his lips gently as he started to rub his chest. He groaned softly and pushed his leg up between his legs to his crotch. "Mine"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Shinobux

• Ryo-kun

Ritsuka looked at Kaneko. "It sounds delicious although the frosting is bleh. We should find a different color for that." he said softly. He then slowly began to pour the mix into the pan evenly. He wonders if Yami and Kai were alright. Meanwhile Yami stares at Kai as he was suddenly pushed down. As much as he found him so irresistible, he knew they were outside and in the garden. He was feeling a bit embarrassed. "Yes I'm all yours."

• 3 weeks later...

Kaneko chuckled "Fine a new frosting silly" He walked outside and glanced around curiously, he didn't want to intrude on them. "Kai?! Yami?!" Kai looked into his eyes for a moment before kissing his lips gently gripping his arms softly. He smiled. "Be right there! Yami maybe go on a date with me tomorrow?"

Ritsuka smiled as he moved to find a new frosting. "It should be blue or chocolate flavor." he said giggling. Yami glanced to the side a bit. "A date...? I've never been on one so you'll have to make it special okay." he said trying to hide his blush but it was impossible. Having Kai this close was too much. "It looks like they are looking for us. Should we head inside?" he asked Kai touching his hair

Kai looked away "We can stay home. It's okay.. I will plan it for another day" He stood up and glanced over to where Kaneko was standing, and waved. He was disappointed right now. Kaneko walked over and smiled a bit but saw how upset Kai looked. "Hey guys. We were going to celebrate tonight, want to join us??" He blushed.

Yami got up and then walked inside passing Kai and Kaneko. He decided to head to his room and be alone for a while. He wasn't sure why everything he said to Kai upset the other. Ritsuka glanced up seeing Yami and was worried by the other's expression. "Yami what's wrong?" he asked going after him. Yami entered his room and laid on the bed. Ritsuka rushed in and ran up to him. "Yami...?" he said worried. "Go away Ritsuka. I want to be alone. I'll forever be alone." he mumbled curling up on the bed.

Kai watched his boyfriend go inside and shook his head before going inside as well. "No thanks Kaneko, I'm going home. I don't belong here, all I wanted to do was take him on a date so we could learn more about eachother... But I guess he lost interest" He grabbed his coat and put it on before pulling out his phone and calling a cab. He walked outside and stood by the gate waiting. Kaneko frowned and followed after Kai where ever he went, he didn't want this to happen. "Kai you can't leave! What about Ritsuka...or me. Please stay with us here. I'm sorry you both got hurt, try and work it out." He walked towards his friend and reached for his hand.

Ritsuka looked at him and frowns. "You a rent alone Yami. Papa and I are here. So is Kai. I can tell you like him a lot but your scared and that's perfectly fine. It's not easy letting someone you don't know into your heart but you have to try. Think about it this way. Your parents were most likely scared to talk to one another but they did and now you are here." he said. Yami sat up looking at his friend. "You sure have grown up haven't you. I don't remember you being the one giving me advice on love. I don't know though. I am scared but Kai is so.... It's like every time I open my mouth what I feel and what I say don't match." he said frustrated. Ritsuka smiled a bit. "Then don't say anything. Let your actions do the talking. At least until you can use your words properly. Just nod or blush and smile. It sounds cheesy but it'll get the message across to Kai perfectly." he said. Yami wonders if such a thing would actually work. "I can try but if it fails again I'm giving up. Kai is too nice of a person to be with someone like me."

Kai glanced back at Kaneko and sighed a bit. "He hates me Kaneko! He won't let me stay if I only hurt him...I care about him but he just thinks I'm moving too fast, Maybe I am but he is just so cute...and adorable." He walked to him and buries his face in his coat. He sniffled. Kaneko listened. "Relax Kai. Just tell him what your intentions are and maybe he will look at it all differently, you two have to communicate and talk about these things." He placed his hand on his friends back and rubbed gently, he smiled and relaxed. "Now get inside it's cold out here"

Ritsuka sat beside Yami on the bed. "I am sure you two just need to take your time and get your words across. Oh I know! What if you sing a song?!" he said happily. Yami bit him with a pillow playfully. "No way! One I haven't sung in years and two hell no!" he said feeling embarrassed. Ritsuka giggled some as he held the pillow. "Even so music is a good way to get your feelings across even if it's hard to do normally. What if you sang while you didn't realize he was listening. This way you can sing your feelings freely and Kai will hear them freely?" he asked. Yami slipped out of bed. "No thank you. If you ask me to play I'll instantly think he's close by and then the words won't come out." he said pouting. Ritsuka stood up and smiled. "I have a plan so leave it to me." he said running out the room. Yami stood by the door of his room but didn't follow after him. He was still feeling a bit confused about seeing Kai again.

Ritsuka looks for his father and soon found the other. "Papa!! I have an idea!!" he said completely excited.

Kai pulles away and then headed inside the house and right to an empty room. He plopped onto the bed and groaned, he stared up at the ceiling thinking of what he was going to do next, he missed Yami already and wished he would come to him. He wanted to explain everything to him, about his feelings, and why he was so close to him but knew Yami wouldn't accept it. He sighed. Kaneko watched him and then turned around hearing his sons excited voice, then walked to him and grabbed his hand carefully. He smiled. "What is it Ritsu?" He tilted his head to the side.

"I think I have a way to help Kai and Yami. Yami's not good with words on his own but I know he can sing it. The only problem is getting Kai to hear him without letting Yami know he's listening." he said grinning happily. Ritsuka then blinks a bit. "Papa, we forgot about the cake. I hope it didn't burn." he said going towards the kitchen. Yami slowly slipped out his room and walked down the hall. He heard an odd sound and peeks into the room it was coming from. He noticed Kai was upon the bed. "Uh, are you alright? Are you not feeling well?" he mutters trying to get his words out without messing up.

Kaneko tilted his head and nodded before heading into the kitchen. "It is fine. It's not burnt my dear" He opened the oven and pulled it out, then placed it on the stove. "We could always have him record it, then let Kai listen to it" He glanced back at Ritsuka. Kai sat up quickly and gulped. "I'm so sorry! I should have asked you if I could lay here. Please forgive me" He frowned and walked towards him slowly and reached out for his hand.

Ritsuka looked at the cake with wide eyes. "I can't wait to eat it." he said smiling. He glanced up at Kaneko. "Record it sound like a good idea but its getting Yami to cooperate. Those two are really tough cookies" he said. "Its fine Kai. You can lay wherever you want. Only locked doors are rooms no one is allowed in. Since I only have one room locked your in no trouble. Please rest if you want to. I just heard some sounds and was worried." he said looking at the other. Yami glanced down a bit. "I hope you don't think I didn't want to go out on a date with you. I would love to but I have never gone out on an actual date. So I was nervous about saying yes. I am sorry." he said softly. Yami wasn't sure why but not looking Kai directly made it a bit easier to say what he was feeling but only a little.

Kaneko chuckled and nodded glancing at his son. "You can add the frosting, okay? Ill go see what Yami has for alcohol." He turned and began to walk out of the room and then called back. "Don't eat the frosting!" He shook his head. Kai walked over to him and stood a bit away from him, and nodded before he reached for his hand and gripped it. "Yami. I only wanted to go on the date so you could see I'm not like the other guys, And so we could be alone and tell eachother more about ourselves" He smiled at him. "We can go when you feel comfortable going, I won't rush you"

Ritsuka smiled as he held the frosting spoon in hand. He nods as he was about to frost the cake. When Kaneko walked away he was slowly about to scoop some frosting into his mouth. Though stopped when his father told him not to eat it. Ritsu pouts as he placed it on the cake. "I wasn't going to eat much." he mumbled cutely. Yami looked at Kai blushing a little. "I'd love to go out on a date with you and get to talk with you. I would really like that." he said trying his best to not slip up on his words. Yami inched closer to Kai laying his head on his chest. "Can I um, stay like this for a little while?"

Kaneko looked back at him with a soft smile before shrugging. "Just a little is fine" He walked around checking the rooms, until he noticed a locked door. He tried to open it but couldn't, maybe this was the room he held all the alcohol but couldn't get in. Kai blushed watching him, then wrapped his arms around his body. He rubbed his back gently, watching him closely. He smiled and noddes his head before kissing the top of Yamis head. "Yes my dear you can do what you feel comfortable doing" He closed his eyes a bit.

Ritsuka smiled as he ate a little of the frosting. He loved eating the frosting as it was the best part of the cake. He then slowly frosted the cake with a happy smile on his face. He wonders what his father was going to look for. He decided to finish frosting so he could go help him. Yami smiled a little to himself as he held onto Kai. "Uh, maybe we should go let those two know we are alright. I am sure we keep worrying them." he said feeling a bit bad for that.

Kaneko sighed and went to Yamis room to go search for him, a frown on his lips before he headed back down the hall. "Yami?!" He checked the other rooms still looking for him. Kai shrugged. "Let's go in a bit, I really want to keep holding you. You make me really happy Yami" He blushed and kissed his cheek gently and backed up to the bed falling on it. He pulled Yami, and chuckled softly watching him before moving his hands down his boyfriends body.

Ritsu finished icing the cake and ran to find Kaneko. He was feeling rather excited about things. In his mind he was eating so much cake right now. He soon noticed Kaneko in the halls. "Papa, are you lost?" he asked him. Yami nods as he looked at Kai. He laid with the other upon the bed not saying much. Just being embraced by Kai was enough to make him very happy

Kaneko chuckled "No I was looking for Yami to see if the room that is locked, is the alcohol room" He walked to Ritsuka and kissed his lips gently with a sly smile. Kai closed his eyes relaxed. He rubbed up and down Yamis' back as he started to fall asleep. He let out a soft moan an groan after, he shifted a little. "Mmm"

Ritsuka looked at him with a smile. "Oh alright then let's look for him. I bet he's with Kai all happy and such." he said as he walked with Kaneko. His cheeks slightly flush as the other had kissed him. Yami could tell Kai was slowly falling asleep. He stayed silent as he watched him for a little while. He wonders how such a simple act could fill him with so much happiness. It amazed him but he was sure it was because the act was done with Kai.

• 3 weeks later...

Kaneko stopped at Kais bedroom door and knocked a little loudly and patiently waited while he held his son/lover close to his body with a grin. He kissed his head and looked towards the door after waiting still,not knowing Kai was sleeping since he had the door closed. Kai jolted and looked towards the door for a moment then groaned and rubbed Yamis arm gently as he closed his eyes again. "Can you get that for me my sweet boy" He smiled.

Yami glanced up at Kai with a smile. "Alright then let me to for a moment. I can't move if you cling to me." he said kissing his cheek. He slowly slips out the bed and opened the door. He was a bit surprised to see Kaneko and Ritsuka. "Uh is everything alright?" he asked them. Ritsuka giggled as he looked at his friend. "Oh we didn't mean to disturb. Papa is looking for something. Can you help him?" he asked

Kai chuckled "Sorry love" He rolled onto his side facing the wall and yawned a bit closing his eyes once again,then clung to the blanket. He started to fall asleep again but didn't mean to,he was just simply too tired to stay awake right now. Kaneko ruffled his lovers hair before looking at Yami with a smile on his lips. "Can we open that locked door? We were looking for some wine to have for our celebration tonight if that is alright with you" He slapped his sons ass waiting for a reply from Yami,his cheeks flushed trying to act innocent.